For My 40th Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAB32697
DAB32697
1,180 Followers

"You don't even know me!" She snarled.

"Oh, I know you very well."

"Just stay away from me, freak-o!"

"Why? That's not what you want either."

"Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"My name is Jennifer."

"I don't give a fuck what your name is."

"Yes you do."

My birthday gift stood motionless beside my table; staring down at me with her mouth agape and the fire of frustration blazing in her eyes. She was totally befuddled. She was losing a battle she wasn't truly aware she was fighting.

"Honey, if you really wanted me to stay away from you, you'd have stormed off a long time ago. Yet, you haven't moved. You just keep standing there and you keep fighting. But who exactly are you fighting with? Me or yourself?"

"You; bitch!"

"I don't think so." I said. "No, your mind and your body are refighting the battle of the Alamo. Your heart's pounding like a jackhammer while your stomach's just a fluttering away; you're feeling all hot, gooey and flushed. And I'll bet your sweet little honey pot is dripping wet, aching and tingling thinking about what it would be like with me."

My birthday gift rolled her eyes, gasped without really taking a breath, threw up her hands in frustration and stormed back to her table. I had to struggle with all my strength to keep from laughing; this was so much fun. Even if things didn't work out with her, I was having an absolute ball fucking with her naive young mind. But I knew without a doubt that I had her. As she plopped back down in the booth and began chattering incessantly to her friends, I checked my watch.

"Three minutes." I whispered to myself and then resumed scanning the magazine article in front of me.

The next thing I knew, I heard the chair directly across from me slide roughly over the tile floor and I looked up to see my beautiful little birthday gift plopping herself down right across the table from me. I checked my watch; just barely two and a half minutes had passed. Damn, I'm good. For a brief moment, I cursed myself as a cruel cunt, for I was enjoying this far too much. After all she was just a baby and I had her mind so frazzled that she was on the verge of jumping out of her gorgeous skin. But I didn't care; I wanted this exotic young beauty so bad I was practically foaming at the mouth.

"Something I can do for you?" I asked with a grin.

"I could call the cops on you, you know!" She snapped.

"And just what exactly would you tell them?" I asked as I took a sip of my iced tea.

"That you're a pervert and you're harassing me." She said; her voice trembling slightly.

"I'm harassing you, huh?" I scoffed. "And yet you're the one that keeps coming to me. And once again, you called me a pervert; not a lesbo or dyke."

"What do you want from me?" She roared.

"How about we start with your name." I said softly.

"I'm not telling you my name."

"I told you mine."

She sat fuming for a minute; studying me carefully. I almost felt sorry for her for the look of confusion and desperation on her face was just precious.

"It's Ashley."

"That's very pretty."

"Now what do you want?"

"The question's not what do I want; it's what do you want? You're the one that keeps coming over here."

"I want you to leave me alone."

"Ashley, all I did was look at you. You're the one that's not leaving me alone."

"You were staring at me!"

"And I told you why; you're a very beautiful young woman."

"I'm not gay!"

"But I am. And as such, I like to look at a beautiful young woman."

"Just not me!"

"Why not you?"

"Because I like men."

"So you don't mind men looking at you; but you don't want women to look at you?"

"I don't mind women looking at me; just not you!"

"Why not me?"

"Because you're a lesbo."

"So what if I am?"

"That means you want to have sex with me."

"And is that any different than what men want when they look at you?"

Ashley was quiet for a moment; her little mind clearly spinning like a washing machine, searching for an answer.

"I guess not. It just makes me uncomfortable." She finally said.

"If it's no different than a man looking at you and fantasizing about having sex with you, why should it make you uncomfortable if it's a woman doing it? Because that's all it is; a fantasy."

"I don't know. It just does."

"I think it makes you uncomfortable because it intrigues you. And because it intrigues you, it also excites you; even arouses you. And being aroused sexually by another woman frightens you; frightens you because you can't stop wondering what it would be like. And that you just might really enjoy it."

Ashley's mouth again fell open in shock as she threw up her hands in frustration; making all her cute little bracelets jingle like crazy as she slid her chair out and jumped to her feet. I merely lifted my gaze to follow her rising.

"You're crazy, lady! Stay the fuck away from me!" Ashley snarled as she spun on her heels and started away.

"So what are you and the girls gonna do tonight?" I asked; stopping her dead in her tracks and she spun around.

"What?"

"You heard me."

"That's none of your fucking business!"

"Let me see if I can guess then: the three of you will leave here and probably meet up with a group of friends over at the bowling alley or someplace like that; and I'm almost certain that there will be some boys in that group. After awhile, I'm sure you all will try to get your hands on some alcohol; probably some cigarettes too."

"Eewwh! I hate smoking." Ashley grimaced.

"Good girl." I replied. "But I'm sure several others in your little group; particularly some of the boys, don't hate it and do it. So once you get your hands on some booze, you'll go to somebody's house or some secluded spot to drink it. You'll get tipsy and end up having one of those young studs all full of beer with stale cigarette smoke on his breath gnawing on your mouth and pawing at your clothes while you try desperately to keep from vomiting and to keep his hands out of your pants or off your ass."

"And just why would I want to do that?" Ashley asked.

"Because you'll be thinking about me." I stated matter-of-factly. "You'll be wondering what would have happened if you'd gone with me tonight. You'll be thinking that if you'd accepted my invitation; Jennifer could then be pleasuring me in ways I never knew were possible. She could be teaching me things about my body and my sexuality that I never dreamed of. Jennifer could be showing me all the incredible things that one woman can do to, and for another in the throes of passion. You'll be thinking that instead of this young, dumb and full of cum lumox, I could be having a beautiful, experienced, mature woman savoring every fiber of my physical being, Ashley; and helping me discover the exquisite physical pleasures and the boundless sexual fulfillment that my body is capable of receiving."

Ashley stood motionless and stared at me with a glassy-eyed expression of wonder and confusion; she had a look of true innocence about her now as she held her hand over her heart. For a moment, I thought I'd completely sealed the deal. Tilting her head, she seemed then to be stepping toward me; but at the last second, she hesitated, shook her head and sauntered back to her friends at their table. I didn't move and soon found that I was holding my breath. Ashley sat in complete silence for several minutes, holding her head in her hands, periodically combing her fingers through her gorgeous long and dark hair as her friends tried to talk to her; but she wasn't there anymore. She was already with me in her mind; and I hoped, her heart.

Suddenly, Ashley sprang out of the booth, snapped up her purse and rushed toward me; my heart shifted into maximum overdrive. Yet she didn't stop at my table, but hurried out the exit door and down the sidewalk toward the SUV she'd arrived in. Her two friends fumbled and bumbled over each other and chased after her, doing their best to ignore me completely as they passed by my table and went out the door. Glancing out the window and down the sidewalk, I could see Ashley had stopped in front of the SUV and was pacing around like an expectant father of old as her friends caught up with her. I suddenly felt a deep pang of guilt in my heart and wondered if I'd taken this too far; freaked the poor girl out so bad that I truly did frighten her. Ashley's two friends stood around her as she continued to pace and the three of them seemed to be engrossed in conversation.

I went to the ladies room that was near the back of the restaurant and took care of nature's business. Once finished, I made a quick check of my face and ran a brush through my hair. I returned to my table, took a final sip of my iced tea and glanced out the window again; the girls and the SUV they came in were gone. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted. But, it was time to move on and try another approach somewhere else. Maybe I should just go on downtown to one of my clubs and see if I couldn't meet somebody there. I picked up my magazine and headed out the exit door listening to the distant cries of the CiCi's staff thanking me and telling me to please come again. I had no sooner stepped out onto the sidewalk when my soul nearly leapt out of my body as I turned toward my car.

Ashley was sitting all by herself on the little concrete bench in front of the business next door. With her arms folded across her chest, her lips were smacking nervously on a piece of bubble gum and her legs, crossed sexily, were bouncing up and down like a jackhammer. She appeared highly agitated; either that or terribly nervous. I took a deep breath, ordered myself to remain calm and strolled casually over to her. She wouldn't even look at me at first; just kept staring straight ahead.

"So?" I said finally.

"So!" She snapped back and then blew a big bubble with her gum.

"Where'd your friends go?"

"I don't know. I just told them to get lost."

"Why'd you do that, Ashley?"

Ashley shifted her weight uncomfortably on the bench, uncrossed and quickly re-crossed her legs the other direction, blew another big bubble with her gum, let it pop and then sucked it back into her mouth.

"Because I decided I wanna go with you." She finally mumbled and looked slowly up at me.

Outwardly indifferent, but inwardly bursting with joy, I kept on my poker face as I reached out my hand and smiled warmly at her. Then for the first time since I'd laid eyes on her, she smiled; and it nearly stopped my heart for it was so beautiful. Ashley took my hand and I helped her to her feet. Standing together for the first time, I was at least three heads taller than her; and as I held her hand, I gently stroked her long and silky soft hair with the other.

"So beautiful." I whispered.

I let my hand slide gently down Ashley's gorgeous face and caressed her immaculately soft cheek.

"How old are you, Ashley?" I asked.

"Eighteen." She whispered.

"Oh my." I gasped softly; incredibly aroused.

"What?" She snapped.

"Nothing." I told her. "Nothing at all. Come on; let's go."

The first ten or so minutes of the drive to my house passed without a single spoken word between us; the only sounds being the tires thumping along the pavement and Ashley popping and smacking her gum.

"Mind if I turn on the radio?" Ashley suddenly asked.

"No." I replied. "Be my guest."

Ashley flipped on my car stereo, scanned the stations until she found HER station; a heavy metal station with guitars blazing, drums bashing and singers shrieking. And of course, she proceeded to turn up the volume to near ear-splitting level. I had the instinctive gut feeling that she was trying desperately to remain little Miss Cool; the show no fear mentality! Keep that cocky, arrogant and bitchy attitude front and center while just below the surface, scared shitless.

At last I pulled into my driveway, parked in the garage, killed the engine and then led Ashley into the house through the backdoor and into the kitchen. Setting my purse down on the table, I went over to the refrigerator as Ashley strode calmly behind me, taking in my quaint little house.

"Would you like something to drink, Ashley?" I asked.

"Got a Diet Coke?" She asked.

"Sure." I replied; rather surprised. I thought surely she'd want a beer. "You sure you wouldn't like something a little stronger? I promise not to tell."

"Nah, I don't drink." Ashley said, still popping and smacking that gum.

"Really?" I said. "Doesn't drink and doesn't smoke. Very smart girl."

"I try."

I pulled a can of Diet Coke from the fridge along with a bottle of mineral water for myself and carried them both over to the table where Ashley had her arms folded over the back of one of the chairs.

"Here you go." I said as I handed her the can.

"Thanks." She replied and blew another big bubble with her gum.

"Ashley, do you think I could have some of your gum?" I asked.

"Sure." She chirped.

Ashley set the can of Diet Coke down on the kitchen table and began rummaging through her purse until she pulled out a pack of bubble gum and held it out to me.

"It's a multi-flavored pack so you'll just have to take your chances on what flavor you get." She told me.

"What flavor are you chewing?" I asked.

"Raspberry."

"Ooooh, I love raspberry."

With that, I slid my hands around Ashley's sleek and sexy neck and took her mouth possessively in mine. Instantly, her entire body stiffened as my tongue burrowed its way between her plump, luscious lips and into the sweetest; not to mention hottest little mouth I'd ever tasted. Ashley struggled slightly against me at first as grunts and groans of surprise muffled down my throat. But as my tongue splurged deeper into the heat and promise of her delectable young mouth, the grunting and groaning quickly became soft and sensual moans of pleasure and contentment. Her purse slipped off her arm and crashed to the floor as I then felt Ashley's toned but trembling arms slide around my waist. The tip of my tongue located the piece of gum between her teeth and I swirled it around and sucked it into my mouth before slowly pulling free of our first kiss.

Ashley's head fell back in sheer ecstasy and her eyes were closed as I held that tight and buxom young body of hers snuggly up against me.

"Wow." She finally said; I'd clearly taken her breath away. "Do all women kiss that good?"

Ashley leveled her head forward again and opened her beautiful eyes just in time to see me blowing a bubble with her gum.

"Oh my God." She said with a giggle. "Guess you really do love raspberry."

I kissed her softly on the lips again; just letting mine brush over hers, sampling the wetness and the sweet flavor of her cranberry lip gloss.

"You wanna know what I love even more?" I whispered.

"I'm not sure, but I think you're about to show me." She said with a bashful smile.

I smiled warmly and took Ashley by the hand, leading her out of the kitchen, through the living room, down the hall and into my bedroom. I led her over and we sat on the edge of the bed. I gently ran my fingers through her beautiful hair and then down over her face, caressing her soft cheeks and luscious lips. I took her mouth softly again, brushing mine over her sweet lips and gently suckling on them. Ashley sat almost rigidly beside me; her hands folded in her lap. She was still very tense; particularly now that we'd moved to the bedroom. I kissed and suckled on her chin and slowly up her jaw line then pulled back and took her mouth again. Finally I pulled away and just looked at her gorgeous little face as I caressed her cheek.

"You have the sweetest mouth I've ever tasted, Ashley." I whispered.

"Thank you." She whispered so softly I could barely hear her.

I immediately sensed that the cocky and arrogant little bitch was no longer there. No, the young girl sitting beside me on my bed now was a sweet, trembling and fragile little thing that was quickly coming to realize that she may just be in over her head.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" I asked softly.

"Yeah." She mumbled.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "Because if you're having second thoughts, all you have to do is say stop. I don't want you doing anything that you're not comfortable with. If you want, I can take you home right now."

"No! No, I'm okay. Really, I am." She said. "I like being here with you, Jennifer. You make me feel really good; special even. And I really like kissing you. It's way better than I thought it would be."

I stroked her hair; combing and curling some of her long and silky locks behind her ear as I smiled warmly at her.

"I really like kissing you too, honey. Your lips are so soft, and your mouth is like silk: so young, sweet and sensuous; and really, really hot." I told her and she smiled weakly.

I kissed her gently on the mouth again and I felt her body relax; she even lifted her hand to softly stroke my long, blond hair.

"I love your hair." Ashley said as our lips smacked gently against each other. "It's so beautiful; soft and silky."

"Thank you." I whispered. "Now, I want you to lie down, sweetheart."

I eased Ashley down onto her back on my soft mattress, snuggled her body in my arms and gazed deeply into her dark eyes. The look on her face was absolutely precious as she cuddled her arms almost protectively over her chest.

"Ashley, are you absolutely sure about this?" I asked.

"Yeah." She mumbled.

"Look, I know that you're scared; and it's okay to be scared. But you have got to try and relax. Nobody is going to hurt you. You're about to discover that making love with another woman is probably one of the most intimate and beautiful experiences in the entire world." I said as I caressed her face and stroked her hair.

Ashley didn't speak, but the look in her eyes and the little smile that came across her lips told me that she understood; and more importantly; that she trusted me. It hadn't occurred to me until just then, but Ashley had really stepped out on faith and taken a tremendous risk by coming with me tonight. For all she knew I could have been some escaped lunatic or cult member that was going to take her deep into the woods and offer her up as a sacrifice in a satanic ritual or something. Or I could have doped her silly and sold her into slavery or human contraband. Or have taken her back to a crack house and let a pack of drug lords and dealers beat her up and rape her in exchange for drugs.

"Now, I want you to just lie still while I set the mood a little better, okay?"

"Okay." She whispered and I kissed her softly on the tip of the nose.

"You are so beautiful; you do know that, don't you?"

"I don't know." She replied softly. "But I like hearing you tell me that I am."

Strange as it may sound, I actually believed her when she said that she didn't know if she was beautiful. It was quickly becoming clear that the arrogance, cockiness and the bitchy attitude I observed earlier was nothing more than a suit of armor so to speak. I was now detecting a great deal of insecurity around her; a meekness, softness and gentleness that I hadn't seen before. This girl was turning out to be much deeper than I originally thought; lots of layers and deeply hidden, precious qualities. And while this was all definitely altering my planned theme for the evening, it certainly wasn't making it any less desirable; if anything, it was actually making it that much more.

I slid off the bed and quickly lit all the candles and incense that I had set out earlier in the day. Ashley remained flat on her back on my bed; her arms again snuggled protectively around herself as her head followed me around the room. As the candles slowly illuminated the room in a soft, romantic glow, Ashley lifted herself up slightly and glanced around; it was the first time she noticed all the rose petals scattered about.

DAB32697
DAB32697
1,180 Followers