For Pixie's Pleasure

Story Info
A fan gives his favourite popstar a night to remember.
1.9k words
3.66
34.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Everyone,

This story is based on two real people, British singer Pixie Lott and my friend Dave who has a massive crush on her. However this story is a work of fiction and is not in any way based on real events.

Enjoy,

Love and Licks, Lucy X X X

* * * * * * * * *

Chapter 1: Introduction

Characters

Pixie

Pixie is Victoria "Pixie" Lott a British musician. She has had two number one singles in the UK and is becoming well known the world over. She is 18 years old, has blonde hair and a pair of legs that make many a heart skip a beat!

Dave

Dave is one of my best friends. He is 5 foot 11, has short black hair, he is of average build and is all right looking, not bad but nothing special either.

How it began

Pixie and Dave were introduced at a party, after talking for a few minutes she was intrigued, she thought he was reasonably attractive and his sense of humour had really caught her attention. Pixie had always liked a man who could make her laugh and he definitely could.

After a few more minutes she felt she was definitely interested and she was flirting with him in a big way, but it was one thing he said as the flirting seriously intensified that convinced her to break all her usual rules about never going home with a guy she'd only just met.

That one thing he said, that one thing that really got her excited, that prospect of a new experience was,

"I'd love to kiss every inch of your gorgeous body before bringing you to the best orgasm you've ever had!"

She was a little shocked he had been so blunt, but he met all of her requirements for a dateable guy and she felt she just had to go with this.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 2: The main event

Dave brought Pixie back to the room he was staying in at a local 5 star hotel. This was like every other such hotel, a massive King Size bed in the centre of the room, a big wide screen TV, a spacious bathroom etc.

Dave put on a music channel on the TV and got Pixie to sit down on the edge of the bed. Seeing her sat there looking amazing, her gorgeous legs and beautiful face both in full view he knew he really had to make an impression on this woman, he knew this was his one chance and he knew he would regret it forever if he didn't do everything he could to take it.

He started by crouching in front of her, pulling her face towards him and giving her a long, slow, gentle, closed mouthed kiss.

He followed this by kneeling down In front of Pixie, he quickly removed her shoes and slid her socks off as she nervously smiled down on him. He took her left foot in his hand, he started by gently stroking it enough to tickle a little, then he lightly kissed the soul of her foot several times before sticking out his tongue and gently licking the soul, then the sides, then the top of her foot. As he reached her toes he opened his mouth and slid her big toe between his lips. He gently sucked on it and as he carefully licked the toe, with it still in his mouth, Pixie gave a small moan.

Pixie was shocked that he was getting this reaction from her without even moving past her ankles, but his skilled lips and tongue were definitely provoking a reaction from her body.

As she was thinking this Dave moved over and did the same to her other foot. After repeating this for a second time Pixie was quite turned on and Dave started to move up to her amazing legs.

He lightly kissed all the way up both of her legs rapidly crossing from one leg to the other, side to side, he started by kissing all around her ankles, moving up to her calves and up as high as her knees. He kissed her lower thighs and moved back to the back of her knees gently breathing on the sensitive skin at the back of her knees.

Pixie didn't even know she could get turned on by the back of her knees but this gentle breathing on the soft skin had definitely added a new level to her arousal.

Dave started gently kissing up the front of Pixie's thighs whilst bringing his hands up and unbuttoning her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. He continued kissing up her thighs until he was just inches from her crotch, he could smell her arousal and really had to use all his will power not to just dive straight in at her pussy.

As his lips reached the top of her thighs he gently kissed over the side of her panties that covered her hips and moved to her lower stomach. As he kissed across her lower stomach he reached up and unbuttoned her top again letting it fall to the floor. As he kissed across her lower stomach he reached her belly button, he lightly kissed a circle around this beauty's belly button before sticking out his tongue and gently licking inside, this elicited a small moan from Pixie so he repeated the lick a few more times before giving it one final long slow lick and moving up to kiss across the rest of her stomach.

Dave moved around and onto the bed as he started to kiss Pixie's side and across and up her back. As he reached her bra he undid it and threw it aside. He kissed up her upper back and moved onto her neck. He lightly kissed his way around the front of her neck, his face just inches from Pixie's beautiful smile.

As he reached the back of her neck he expertly breathed gently over the sensitive areas behind her ears and the area at the top of her neck. Again this made Pixie give out several small moans and she felt she was now as turned on as she had ever been and the continued kisses across her ears and neck were driving her wild.

She couldn't wait any longer, as she reached her hand towards her pussy to grant herself much needed release Dave saw what she was about to do and caught her hand,

"no, wait, trust me it'll be worth it." He explained,

The now massively horney girl sighed in frustration but she did let Dave move her hand back away from her pussy. In the meantime his lips moved on to her cheek, he kissed across her cheek, her chin and onto the other cheek, up to her forehead and across it back down to the other cheek, she wanted to grab him and pull him in for a long deep kiss but he held her head still.

Dave moved back down to the girl's neck and started to kiss down her right arm, he kissed all down the back of the arm, lightly across the back of her hand and then back up the underside of her arm. His lips move back across her neck before kissing up and down her left arm as they had her right.

Now with the girl of his dreams massively turned on, her whole body sensitised as she was so excited, he could move on to the best bits. His lips moved over the top of her breasts and settling on firstly her left breast he kissed down the breast, across it, around the sides, on the underside of it, licking and kissing it, teasing her with his tongue.

Finally, when Pixie thought she would explode with lust, Dave's lips moved over her nipple, he started by rapidly flicking his tongue over the tip of it, eliciting more moans from his dream girl, before taking the nipple in his mouth.

He sucked gently on the nipple, gently massaging it between his lips, he very gently bit on the sensitive nipple causing the loudest moan yet to escape Pixie's lips. Pleased with his work he proceeded to do the same to the right breast and then repeated this doing each breast again.

Pixie's pussy was on fire, she was soooooooo turned on, all she could think of was wanting to finger herself to the orgasm she was desperate for, but just as she was actually thinking of giving in and doing it Dave released her nipple from between his lips and started kissing across her lower stomach again and around onto her lower back.

Dave had Pixie, now almost in a haze of lust, re-position herself on the bed, she was fully on the bed, crouching. Dave moved around behind her and started moving down from her lower back to kiss the cheeks of her cute little ass, he kissed lightly all over her left ass cheek before moving across to her right ass cheek.

Finally he kissed down the back of Pixie's thigh before moving around and from where he had left off he continued kissing the underside of her thigh. He moved on to her inner thigh and kissed right up to the edge of her panties before moving back down to the bottom of her other inner thigh and kissing all the way up again.

As he reached the edge of Pixie's panties he could feel their red hot warmth on his face, the panties were soaking wet and really hot which showed how turned on the beauty was. He slipped his fingers under the waste band of her panties and slowly, delicately slid them down her legs.

As he did this he took a long deep breath, savouring that first sniff of Pixie's heavenly scent.

He kissed over her inner thighs back to her lower stomach, He kissed over her neatly trimmed blonde pubic hair flicking out his tongue teasingly. He kissed down to the outer lips of her hot wet pussy, her scent was so strong as she was so excited by this point, infact she thought if she didn't cum straight away she would burst!

After a few more teasing licks and kisses around her outer lips he just went for it, he dove his mouth into her hot sticky pussy savouring her exquisite taste. As her hands closed around the back of his head pulling him in even closer his tongue found her clit and flicked over it, faster and faster and faster until his head was clamped firmly between her thighs as wave after wave of the most intense orgasm of her life hit and his face was covered in wave after wave of her juices.

After about 45 seconds Dave began to realise he needed to breathe quite badly, thankfully it was about then that her orgasm finally subsided and both her hands and thighs loosened their grip on his head and he was able to pull his cum drenched face up for air.

After a few minutes laid flat on her back on the bed trying to regain her breath Pixie was ready for his head to go back between her legs and they spent the rest of the night sucking, licking and fucking until they were both completely and utterly exhausted.

That night Pixie experienced the best orgasm she had ever had thanks to Dave's incredibly talented lips and tongue and Dave had the reward of knowing he had given the girl of his dreams the night of her life, or at least so far, he did get a second date!!!

* * * * * * * * * *

Hope you all enjoyed this, as always comments are more than welcome.

Love and licks, Lucy X X X x X