For Services Rendered

Story Info
She seeks release for her exhibitionist tendencies.
7.4k words
4.22
22.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Best read while soaking in a warm tub)

*

The boredom of her life had simply become too much. The kids had all left the house for college and her days were seemingly endless. Sure, she had tried to cultivate some hobbies, but nothing seemed able to maintain her interest. She had begun to spend hours surfing the net, mindlessly following links until she lost all track of the thread that she had started with. She did some online shopping and had found several unique items that she purchased, but she knew that she couldn't continue with this or her husband would be furious about all the money she had spent.

Her husband...that was a whole topic in itself. Lately he'd been traveling a lot for business. It just didn't seem fair that he was gone so much now that she really needed him. He talked about taking her on his trips, but lately he'd been traveling to Japan and she just wasn't comfortable being on her own in such a strange environment. So she stayed home.

It was during one of his particularly long trips when it all started. She sat down at the computer prepared to wile away several hours surfing the web. She accidentally opened her daughter's web browser and didn't notice the error until she clicked on the bookmarks and recognized that they weren't her own. "What the hell," she thought to herself, "one links as good as another," and clicked absentmindedly on the first link in the list. The screen flashed in front of her and she found herself staring at an online chatroom called "Teentalk". A message on the screen said "logged in as Crunchymunchems." She just watched at first. It all seemed so ridiculous to her with short comments flying by in what seemed like a foreign language. "This isn't chat," she thought to herself, "this is name calling." She watched and read the comments that went by. "It really is 'teentalk'," she said. Then she noticed a button near the top of the screen… "choose another chatroom." Using the mouse she eased the pointer over this button and clicked. The screen flashed again and she found herself presented with a long list of additional chatrooms that were available. She quickly glanced down the list. It read:

007's

Abracadabra

All my children

All 4 one

Beanie Babies

Bedroom1

Bedroom2

Bedroom3

… and the list went on and on. She scrolled quickly down the list, surprised that there could be so many different chatrooms. She released the mouse and the scrolling stopped. There at the top of the list was the category… "Forty-something".

A small smile broke on her lips and she bit her lower lip as she moused over the "Forty-something" link and clicked. Immediately the screen began to fill with lines of message. Unlike the teentalk page, the messages consisted of whole sentences. Patti read the progression of messages and surmised that there was a discussion going on about the virtues of 70's rock versus modern rock. She continued to read and was amused by some of the comments. However, 70's rock was not her area of expertise and she didn't feel compelled to participate. She clicked the "back" button on her browser and was returned to the middle of the long list of chatrooms. The "Forty-something" link was now darkened, indicating that she had already visited that link. Directly below it were the bright letters that spelled out "Forty-something horny."

She blushed slightly and, once again biting her lip, eased the pointer over this new link and pressed down on the mouse button. The screen changed immediately, but it didn't fill with lines of message, instead it was mostly blank. At the top of the screen it said "Crunchymunchems has joined". She stared at the screen for a moment, but nothing happened. Then she saw some text in the lower corner… it read "# of users in chatroom: 1." "Figures," she said to herself, "if you're forty-something you've gotten over being horny."

She was just about to exit the chatroom when the screen flashed… "SF327 has joined". Then the screen was still. She waited… she didn't know why, but she waited.

"SF327: Anybody here?" popped up on the screen.

A small shot of adrenaline coursed through Patti's system, almost as if she were afraid of being seen through the screen. She laughed off the reaction, remembering the great anonymity afforded by the internet. There was a box at the bottom of the screen labeled "type your message here." She put the mouse over the box and clicked. Then she typed. "hi" and pressed return. The top of the screen changed to show her response.

"Crunchymunchems: hi." She smiled… it was her first time using a chatroom and it was kind of exciting to think that there was another live person looking at her words.

"SF327: Hi. I like the name. Mean anything special?"

She got comfortable in her chair and scooted up to the keyboard. She began to type.

"Crunchymunchems: It's my daughter's account, actually."

"SF327: Oh."

There was a pause. Then another message.

"SF327: You're not supposed to tell me that until after you've determined that I'm a dirty old man preying on young girls."

She wasn't quite sure how to answer. While she considered how to respond, the screen flashed again.

"SF327: That was a joke."

"SF327: I'm not."

She smiled and a small spirit awoke in her.

"Crunchymunchems: Not what?… a dirtly old man, OR, preying on young girls."

"SF327: Very good. Now you're in the spirit (I think)."

"Crunchymunchems: Well what ARE you then?"

"SF327: Kind of out of place, I think. It's my first time in chatrooms and after a quick visit to 'Britney Spears Rocks,' I thought I'd look for something more age appropriate."

"Crunchymunchems: It's my first time too."

"SF327: What are the odds?"

"Crunchymunchems: I went into the "Forty-Something" room first, but it wasn't exactly my cup of tea."

"SF327: Oh yeah… I went there too… I think the fact that the Rolling Stones are mostly still alive is achievement enough. Who cares how they compare with Sump41 or whatever."

"Crunchymunchems: Exactly!"

"SF327: You mentioned your daughter… are you the mom or the dad?"

"Crunchymunchems: Mom"

"SF327: So Mom (he said with some relief) what brought you into this (horny) room? (the forty-something Man asked)"

She paused.

"Crunchymunchems: Not sure. Curiosity I guess. You?"

"SF327: Wishful thinking mostly. It's been so long since … I guess I was curious too."

"Crunchymunchems: Long since what? (She asked with a smirk)"

"SF327: My wife died four years ago and I kinda lost interest."

"Crunchymunchems: I'm sorry. What happened?"

What then transpired was a two hour series of exchanges where Patti learned more about a middle aged man whom she knew by the moniker SF327 and who had lost his wife and only recently found himself alone when his kids had also left for college. He had three daughters who babied him and were constantly trying to get him to go out with women. They lived in the same large city where he was apparently a very successful business man.

Patti also explained her situation, characterizing her marriage as "happy," but saying that there just wasn't the same spark in it, at least physically, anymore.

"Crunchymunchems: Which brings me as close as I think I'll ever get to explaining why I'm in the horny 40s room."

"SF327: You sound like a great gal. I'm sure the spark will return for you and your husband."

"Crunchymunchems: Thanks. I hope you find a woman and can 'get physical' sometime soon."

"SF327: Hell, I'd be happy just to see a naked woman at this point, much less touch her."

Patti felt a twinge of excitement in her loins.

"Crunchymunchems: I hear there's plenty of porn on the internet."

"SF327: Yeah, I've seen it. Just isn't the same as the real thing."

Patti again felt a spark between her legs as she continued.

"Crunchymunchems: What would you want to see?"

"SF327: Breasts, thighs, you know, a NAKED woman!"

"Crunchymunchems: What would you want her to look like... or to be doing?"

"SF327: I dunno. Haven't given it much thought."

"Crunchymunchems: Maybe you should."

"SF327: Okay."

"Crunchymunchems: It's getting late, I better go."

"SF327: Thanks Crunchymunchems (Mom). This has been the most social thing I've done in a long time."

"Crunchymunchems: Same for me. Good luck with your 'thinking.'"

"SF327: Thanks. See ya."

Patti closed the web browser and squeezed her legs together. Her imagination had already kicked in and there was no denying the wetness there. She slipped off to her bedroom and pulled her favorite vibrator out of the bedside table. She threw herself down on the bed and quickly shed her pants and panties. She was already breathing heavy when the plastic tip of the vibrator came into contact with the sensitive skin surrounding her pussy. It took less than a minute to reach orgasm and her body continued to quiver as she left the vibrator pressed against her clit.

Her thoughts returned to the chat session and she began to fantasize wild thoughts. Her body erupted in a second orgasm, even more forceful than the first. She moaned audibly as she threw her head back in pleasure. She shut the vibrator off and her body slowly returned to a less charged state. She shed her remaining clothes and threw a robe around her naked body. She couldn't deny the tingling feeling that continued to permeate her skin as she walked to the kitchen and fixed herself a snack.

That night she had trouble sleeping. Her mind was racing with incoherent thoughts and she passed in and out of dreams all through the night. She awoke at one point to find herself laying on her stomach, her legs spread wide and her ass reaching upward as if seeking to be touched by something. She drew a deep breath and gripped the sheets in frustration. She sat up and switched on the television. There was an infomercial playing, but it faded into the background as her brain began to focus on one thought.

She awoke the next day and bounced out of bed. She was surprised at how awake she felt, despite having slept so few hours. Just before falling asleep she had come to a decision. It was amazing how quickly she fell asleep after that and she had slept deeply. She showered and noticed for the first time in a long time how the warm water caressed her hardened nipples. She paid special attention to them and it sent rippling waves of pleasure through her.

She dressed, styled her hair, and put on her makeup. When she left the bedroom she headed straight to the computer and switched it on. She once again logged on to her daughter's browser, but this time when she clicked on the link to the chat site, she simply noted the location and then closed down the browser. She then opened her own browser and typed in the address for the website. A window she had never seen opened up before her asking her to log-in. Without hesitation she clicked on the link that said "Create new account."

Five minutes later she was the proud owner of the handle "Showgrlll" with the password "spreadme!" She smiled broadly and then saved the website to her bookmarks. She closed down the computer and with a renewed sense of purpose she went to the mall to shop for some new clothes.

She returned home at five o'clock and it took her two trips to the car to unload all the bags she had accumulated throughout the day. She had spent an inordinate amount of time in Victoria's Secret and had ended up spending hundreds of dollars on new bras and panties.

She casually walked by the computer and flipped the power switch on. She began to prepare dinner for herself when the phone rang. It was her husband calling from Tokyo. It was early morning there and he had just awoken and was preparing to leave for his business meetings. They chatted briefly about her shopping spree and his sushi dinner of the previous evening. He commented on the perkiness in her voice. She shrugged it off and wished him well in his meetings.

After hanging up she went over to the computer and logged herself on. She opened the internet and clicked on the link to the chatroom website. She logged in as "Showgrlll" and felt a slight rush as she typed "spreadme!" into the password box. She then went to the "Forty something horny" chatroom and logged in. Tonight there were five other people in the room, but scanning the list of participants she could see that SF327 was not among them. She smiled. She hadn't expected to see him back so soon. A sudden feeling of disappointment overcame her. "What if he never comes back?" she thought. She shrugged. "Not much I can do about it, is there?"

She fixed dinner and returned to the computer where she could see that the chatroom was once again empty, save for her. While she was watching, a second person entered the room and she heard a quiet "bing" from the computer speaker. She reached to the mouse and clicked on the volume control. She increased the volume, almost to the maximum. When the person who had just entered the room exited, there was another loud "BING." "Good," she thought as she headed for the TV remote, "now I'll be able to tell when someone joins."

She fixed her dinner and watched reruns of Friends, checking the computer whenever the "BING" alerted her to someone's presence. She chatted casually with one or two people in the chatroom during the evening, but it was mostly meaningless stuff. One guy came in and immediately started making vulgar demands of her. She ignored him and he eventually went away.

She continued to watch TV until she felt it was time to sleep. She logged off the computer and had a sound sleep.

The next day she awoke with the same energy she had experienced the day before. She put on some of the new clothes that she had bought at the mall the day before. She wore a satin and lace bra that looked pretty on her and had the effect of pushing her already ample breasts up and together to create a very provocative display of cleavage. She chose a rather low-cut sweater to wear over it and it led to tiny tingles of anticipation as she went about her daily business.

She spent most of the day doing volunteer work at the library. Several people commented on her cheery disposition and falsely assumed that her husband had returned from his travels. When evening came she once again logged into the chat site and went about preparing her dinner. She opened a bottle of wine and poured herself a large glass that she sipped from as she cooked. She chose to prepare a meal of pasta and vegetables and was pleased with the final product. The computer sounded several times during the course of her cooking, but she never saw the handle SF327 appear, so she continued to ignore it. By the time she had finished eating, the wineglass was nearly empty and despite her better judgment, she refilled it. Something inside her told her that it might be a good time to lose some inhibitions.

She cleaned up her dishes and had settled down in front of the computer to check her e-mail when the computer "BINGED" once again. She closed the e-mail program and looked at the website. She looked at the top of the screen. There it was in bright white letters… SF327. Her heart caught in her throat and she fumbled with the mouse. She quickly clicked on the text entry box and typed in "hi" followed by return.

"Showgrlll: Hi."

"SF327: Hi."

"Showgrlll: It's me."

"SF327: Me who?"

"Showgrlll: Crunchymunchems Mom."

"SF327: Oh… Hi! Got your own name now?"

She blushed at the memory of the password.

"Showgrlll: Yep. How you doing?"

"SF327: I've been thinking."

"Showgrlll: Yeah, about what?"

"SF327: About what you said the other night."

There was a pause. Finally she hastily wrote:

"Showgrlll: And………"

"SF327: Well, you sure you want to hear this?"

"Showgrlll: Positive!"

"SF327: Okay then. You remember what you asked me?"

"Showgrlll: What (specifically) do you want to see."

"SF327: Right. Well…"

Just then her computer "BINGED" loudly and she saw that "Hornydude" had entered the room. Her screen flashed with a new message.

"Hornydude: Who's up for a fuck?"

"Oh Christ," she said aloud. This was the rude guy from the previous night.

"Showgrlll: Just ignore him."

"Hornydude: Fuck you!"

She felt her anger building, after having waited patiently and been so close to hearing what SF327 had been thinking. Suddenly a new window popped up on her screen. Inside there was a short message.

"SF327: Let's try this."

She stared at the window, unsure what had happened. It was similar to the main window, but slightly smaller. It seemed to have come from nowhere. She clicked on the lower box in the new window and typed.

"Showgrlll: What's this?"

"SF327: It's a private message window. Only you and I can come in here. My daughter told me about it when I told her about the other night."

"Showgrlll: I didn't know you could do that… very cool!"

"SF327: At least it gets us away from fuckdude."

"Showgrlll: Good. Now where were we? •)"

"SF327: You wanted specifics."

"Showgrlll: Every detail."

"SF327: Stop me anytime. But remember, this is fantasy, okay?"

"Showgrlll: Okay."

"SF327: I'm kinda into voluptuous women, so she would have fairly large breasts and nice round hips."

"Showgrlll: What size breasts are we talkin'?"

"SF327: I dunno really. My wife was 38D I think and that was perfect."

Patti felt a true surge of adrenaline coursing through her body. She typed.

"Showgrlll: I'm 40D. (Just by the way)"

"SF327: Even better. (Just FYI)"

"Showgrlll: What else?"

"SF327: I really like tan lines."

"Showgrlll: Okay. And…"

"SF327: In my searching on the internet I came across a lot of piercings."

"Showgrlll: Ouch"

"SF327: Yeah, maybe, but it's my fantasy, right?"

"Showgrlll: Sorry… keep going."

"SF327: Anyway, she would have rings hanging from her nipples. There would be a small bead hanging on each ring that she could play with that would gently tease her nipples."

"Showgrlll: Sounds good when you put it that way."

"SF327: Then she'd have a navel ring too, or maybe a tattoo around her navel. I'm not sure."

"Showgrlll: I don't have any body piercings or a tattoo. Always been scared to do it."

"SF327: Don't be scared. They're very sexy."

"Showgrlll: What else?"

"SF327: I'd love to see her stretch her arms over her head, so that her breasts stand out from her chest and the rings dangle from her nipples."

"Showgrlll: Mmmmmm… It sounds exciting. What would you tell her to do?"

"SF327: I dunno. I didn't think about that. I guess I'd like to see her touch herself."

She typed the following sentence: "I could never touch myself of my own free will. It's just too forbidden," but caught herself and changed it.

"Showgrlll: A woman won't just touch herself of her own free will. It's just too forbidden."

"SF327: What do you mean 'forbidden?'"

"Showgrlll: Subconsciously we can't think that we're sexy or that touching ourselves is a turn-on for others."

"SF327: But it IS such a turn-on."

"Showgrlll: Did your wife used to throw herself at you?"

"SF327: No, not exactly."

"Showgrlll: You had to coax it out of her, right?"

"SF327: Yeah, I guess that's how you could put it."

"Showgrlll: Did you ever force her to do anything?"

"SF327: What do you mean?"

"Showgrlll: Like when you're laying in bed and kissing, did you ever spread her legs for her… or offer her your cock to suck… you know, you take charge and let her know what she's supposed to do."

"SF327: Sure, sometimes. Most of the time, I guess."

"Showgrlll: It's the guilt that gets us. We're 'bad girls' or 'sluts' if we do these things of our own volition. But if we HAVE TO (because you make us) then it's okay."