For Services Rendered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their eyes locked together, his eyes seeing straight into the deepest, most hidden core of her lust. The thick eight inch synthetic phallus which had felt so lifelike in her hand was now firmly fixed by its suction cup base to the seat of the chair. The head was poised at the entrance to her pussy as she squatted over it. It glistened with wetness from having made brief contact with her slick labia.

Her legs trembled as she straddled the seat in an effort to simply hold her body above the instrument that would bring her the ultimate release. She could feel the cock head starting to force her lips apart as she involuntarily began to allow her body to sink down. She was breathing deeply, but irregularly, due to her level of excitement.

His face was only inches from hers as he began to issue his final instructions. "You've done everything I've asked," he whispered to her. He could see her eyes were glazing over with animal lust. He could smell her sex as it permeated the room, her juices flowing liberally down her thighs. "You've earned every dollar." Her eyes followed his as he spoke. "Now just one last thing," he said softly.

"Yessss…," she moaned.

He gently held her face in his hands and held her gaze. "Now,…" he purposely paused.

"Unnngggggg…yessssss!!!" she pleaded. She was sweating, her skin glistening.

He smiled lovingly at her, taking in the erotic vision of this naked woman before him, her legs spread wide, her body oozing sexual energy. "I want to watch you cum…" he commanded firmly as he gently released her and her body began to sink and accept the dildo into her throbbing cunt.

"AAAAHHHHHH… GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!" she screamed in the purest animal passion, throwing her head back. Her legs jerked spasmodically as she sank down on the thick shaft. Finally her legs failed her and she dropped, accepting the entire eight inch length into her pussy. Fireworks exploded in her head as every nerve ending in her body was attuned to the pleasure between her legs. She shook uncontrollably and would have fallen to the ground if he had not held her in place atop the deeply penetrating shaft.

He gently cupped her face in his hands and looking directly into her eyes, witnessed the level of ecstasy that he had helped to orchestrate. He shared in her satisfaction … and for the first time in a long time, he felt once again like a man.