For She's a Jolly Good Fellow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love the way you smell," Britta offered, her voice high and lilting. She darted a hand down past his face and curled two fingers up into her juicy lips, swirling them around gently, gathering a collection of their mixed fluids. He lifted his chin and watched, kissing her lazily just above her opening as she brought her fingers just under her nose and sniffed them, the thickness of the smell filling her nostrils, spreading and blending across her senses. She could taste it in the back of her tongue, almost. Deciding that wasn't enough, she plopped the digits into her mouth, licking the product of their lovemaking off them, feeling it slide down her throat as she swallowed. "I love the way you taste."

"Keep doing that," he said, his voice pleading. He was giving her those god damned eyes again, the big 'aw shucks, I don't know why you're making such a big deal out of little 'ol me' ones, the ones that made him look like a little lone puppy pushing its paws up against the glass and thumping its tail against its display case as hard as it could. "Keep telling me why..."

His tongue was slow, meticulous, as it delved inside of her. She'd been right about feeling sensitive; she was extremely tender and gave a little half cry at his entrance. She grabbed his hand, intertwining her fingers with his, squeezing hard when it became too much for her. She could feel him carefully and gently lap up his cum as it slid slowly down the inside of her walls, pushed by gravity down into his mouth.

"I love how gentle you are," she said as his tongue darted out again. He kept the pressure easy and light, and retreated quickly at the slightest sign of pain or discomfort. "How safe -mmmhmmm- you can make me feel." She couldn't do it. Words weren't enough. "Get... get back up here..." she moaned as he licked along her slit, stopping just short of her clitoris. She reached down, grabbing his shoulders and pulling at him awkwardly.

He clambered up to her and she kissed him, tasting their taste again on his lips. He was hard again and she stroked him with her hand as their tongues met, lazily.

"C'mere..." she whispered, pushing herself up into a half-sitting position, the back of her head resting against the door. She grabbed his ass again, pulling him until he was straddling her with his knees at her sides, his dick flopping in front of her face.

"Hey Little Buddy," she cooed, before sliding it into her mouth. Troy groaned, his voice thick. She relaxed her throat and bobbed, working more and more of him past her lips as she breathed through her nose, her eyes closing. Her tongue ran up and down the smooth, velvety skin of his cock, tracing little figure eights around and around it's circumference. She played with his balls, cupping them in her palm and rubbing them gently as her fingers massaged the smooth skin of his taint.

"Fuck..." Troy muttered, his hand working into her hair. "You're so fucking good at that..."

She smiled, looking up into his eyes. Then she started humming, ever so lightly, her lips and throat vibrating against him. His knees bucked and he cried out, but her hand gripped his ass more tightly, holding him steady. His eyes screwed shut. She knew he wouldn't last that much longer.

She darted a finger inside of her snatch, wriggling it around and covering it in a thick coat of lubricant. Then she lowered herself as far onto Troy's cock as she could manage, her nose inches from his pelvis, and worked the finger into his asshole. Their was resistance, but she pushed through it, feeling him contract around her digit just like her throat was contracting around him.

"B-britta-!" Troy's voice was hoarse, his tone worshipful. She found the round, thick bulb she knew was his prostate and gently rubbed it in small, concentric circles. That pushed him over the edge. He gave one, great, powerful spasm inside of her mouth, and she swallowed, feeling the muscles of her throat work against his cockhead. She kept swallowing, squeezing his member, milking it over and over until it shriveled and shrank away.

She pulled back, gasping, a line of saliva running from her lips to his rapidly deflating penis.

He bent over her, kissing her again, pressing his body into hers, shifting his weight onto the elbows that dug into the car seat at either side of her. It was a slow, tired, sleepy kiss. Britta loved it.

She loved him.

She told him so again, once they'd broke apart, as they lay on their sides facing each other. She repeated it, over and over, as she kissed every part of his face she could get her lips around. His chin. His cute, flat little nose. His cheeks. The skin of his eyelids. His lips. She said it until her voice finally gave out and she stopped, content to just hold him, to feel the rise and fall of his chest against hers.

She fell asleep like that, a little while later.