All Comments on 'For the Love of Daddy'

by SinsiousSiren

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
MJMsPussycatMJMsPussycatabout 15 years ago
One Great Story

This is one of the best if not the very best story I have ever read on this sit. I think it should win top story. Keep up the great work. I look forward to more on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great.

I agree with the previous comment. This is a great story & I also look forward to more, hopefully soon.

YornHYornHabout 14 years ago
Absolutely beautiful

I'm glad it didn't turn out to be incest.

A May-November romance is so much better and this one was beautiful.

I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful writer

You are one of the best romantic writers on this site. Your stories are very believable. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

Ur the best wirter can you wirte a book??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AWESOME!!!!

I LOVED that story it was my FAVORITE!!!:):):):):)

SinsiousSirenSinsiousSirenalmost 13 years agoAuthor
BOOK

I am currently published and have a500page *erotic* based romance on market.Still trying to get my other books published, Not easy in todays ecnomic mess.

If you like more information, please contact me at sinsioussirenity@yahoo.com

THANKS FOR all your great comments!!! They are truly appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!!!

That was my absolute favorite story ever!!!!!!!

Morlan502Morlan502almost 12 years ago
Fantastic!

Too bad they only have a 5 for the highest rating. This was a fantastic story! Oh and the commentator that said glad it wasn't incest. Well ya'll came to one of the incest story line sections of Lit to read a story, so what are you commenting about? There are other story lines here on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
almost titanic

You made me cry literally. ..no matter how i look I see my uncle as logan and that girl from "I know what you did last summer"oh yeah my uncle is super fucking handsome I i can send his pic if u want through email . I want him !! LOL anyways nice I loved it so much .

ChalkyCanberra1970ChalkyCanberra1970over 9 years ago
what?

'Defiantly' or 'definitely'? To be a published author one must learn how to spell. So fucking annoying, gives away your age though. Next time put your story in another category please, fuck me - INCEST - read as well as you spell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Standards are not what they once were to get published.

Previously one needed to know the difference between than and then or defiantly and definitely to get their work published. Now anyone can be published by submitting poorly written verbage online and have the temerity to charge for the substandard submission.

I can see potential with this story, but the praise heaped on it is completely exaggerated to a level which insults a person's intelligence. I expect a higher standard and writing ability from one who boasts about being published, so some of the errors were a bit more glaring than might otherwise have been.

Aside from the misused words the biggest frustration is the protaganist of the story. She comes across as a narcissist at the very least and appears to most likely be a sociopath in her jealousy and treatment of the step-mother. It caused me to dislike the main character within the first few paragraphs, and it is difficult to hook a reader with such an awful personality. Had her behavior and awful treatment been omitted completely or introduced a bit later it would have been much easier to tolerate her.

I am not saying any of this to be mean, because you do have some potential and are most definitely creative. Honest criticism which lists some issues will seperate your writing from some of the authors who end up publishing fan fiction based off of other lousy writing. You can accomplish much more, and I look forward to reading your next submissions. Just as a side note, putting a story into the incest category when it is not actually incest is not the best way to get more exposure for your submission.

aAmorous1964aAmorous1964over 7 years ago
Love

Love this... Please more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please...

write more! This was done so well.. loving, intimate, beautiful.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismabout 6 years ago
This isn't incest...

...which is a bit of a disappointment for those of us who like incest stories. Perhaps it should have been posted in a different category? I'm sure it was well written and sexy but once he told her he wasn't her father, I lost all interest.

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
Even though...

it didn't turn out to be a true incest story, having being raised as his own, all her life, made it feel that way, especially since if he'd never said anything, nobody would've ever known, unless a test was run. I think it was a beautiful story, and could've gone longer... I know I would've kept reading. It would've been nice to see how they were finally able to be public with their relationship, and how the nut was arrested after burning the house. Good thing Bella wanted them to stay at Grammy's! That old Oak seems to be a place for home runs. Sounds like that the property they need to move to (heaven forbid) when his parents pass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sigh!

What a beautiful, well written story! So much love!

Thanks for not having anal in your great story! There is NO PLACE for anal in LOVE!!!

I hope the rest of your stories are as good as this one as I plan to read them all!

Thanks!

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69almost 3 years ago

To quote RelentlessOnanism (because the quote is true and that author is amazing and knows how to write incest)

"This isn't incest...

...which is a bit of a disappointment for those of us who like incest stories. Perhaps it should have been posted in a different category? I'm sure it was well written and sexy but once he told her he wasn't her father, I lost all interest."

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"For The Love Of Daddy:" - Forty-five Year Old Widowed Step-father, Logan and Twenty-four Year Old Never Married Step-daughter, Annabella (Bella).

Mostly I agree with the comments by readers 'RelentlessOnanism' and 'Dmjewels69' and was also disappointed when the part of Step-daughter Bella was told by Logan (Bella's Step-father) that he was not her natural, "DNA" related father. As the comments of those two readers advise, I'm also drawn to actual incest-genre stories.

Although the law and most aspects of society "consider" step-relatives, step-parents, step-siblings to be as if they are all-natural relatives where anything sexual is concerned, However, in real life, and to those of us avid incest story readers, the facts are real and step-anything is not incest.

Being disappointed about the father-daughter's step-relationship, and feeling I owed the writer the courtesy, I finished reading the full story. There were many feel-good, heart warming moments, and the theme is great. The characterization--the aura, if you will--of the story did roam, in particular the several days before step-father Logan got around to fucking step-daughter Bella--after they agreed the sexual union was going to happen.

The story is a feel good story of a step-daughter for her not blood-related, step-father. Bella never does inquire of Logan nor his actual parents--Bella's Mammy and Poppy--if they had any information or tidbits about who her actual father might have been, especially since her mother had died when Bella was much younger, Those details would have been a given, especially in a story that did not leave out important back ground, back story information.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I found it strange that Bella showed no curiosity about the fact that Logan was not her birth father and that she did not ask who or where her birth father was.

Also, the author should have made the baby a younger age. Almost two year old children should not need a feeding in the middle of the night. I’ve never known children that age to play quietly in playpens or to be so docile for long periods of time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous