For The Man Who Has Everything Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann and Tory arrived back at college in time to meet Reagan at quarter to one. It was a nice day and Tory was a bit hot from being out at the range. Of course, Ann looked as fresh as a daisy. They met Reagan outside the mechanical engineering building and walked in together. Tory told Reagan where he had been with Ann.

"Why does she have to learn to shoot?" Reagan asked, like a mother concerned for her daughter being pushed too hard at something by her father.

"It's part of her training as a bodyguard. She needs to understand weapons to know how to defend against them. She also needs to know how to shoot. My dad travels abroad a lot and will need good protection in those situations," Tory said.

"Well, I can't say I understand what dangers a super rich man might have, but I don't want to see her getting shot up," Reagan said.

"She can handle it. Reagan, don't worry like a mom," Tory said smiling.

"Well, I do," Reagan said, still not amused.

They entered the main auditorium in the mechanical engineering building where the display was set up. Most of the other exhibits were on display. The contest closed in two days. Reagan and Tory had Ann sit in one of the many seats in the front row of the auditorium. They then walked around to look at the other exhibits. Some were interesting, while many were simple devices. The majority were robots designed to fight other robots like on that TV show.

Reagan and Tory were just finishing looking at the exhibits when Professor Johns walked in. He was trailed by two Deans. One was over the whole engineering department and the other was the dean of the history department. Professor Johns introduced them to Tory and Reagan. Almost simultaneously, several students showed up with the president of the college. More introductions followed. The students were all people Tory knew as the brightest and elite of the senior class.

"Well, Tory, did you bring your female cyborg with you?" Professor Johns asked.

"Before I introduce you to our robot, Reagan and I want to make sure that the secrecy we discussed is understood," Tory stated.

"That has been discussed with all and they have agreed and signed an affidavit they will not say anything until after the public announcement," Professor Johns said.

"Is it really that sensational for all this secrecy?" one of the elite senior students asked.

"We'll let you folks be the judge of that," Tory said.

"Okay, okay, enough of this talk. Where is she?" another student asked.

"Ann, come here please," Tory called out.

All heads turned to where Tory and Reagan were looking. Several gasps and 'Oh my gods' passed the lips of the onlookers.

"Amazing," Professor Johns said. "She is gorgeous."

Ann walked to the group and stood next to Reagan and Tory. The onlookers just stared at her in shock and awe. Finally Professor Johns recovered enough to speak.

"Reagan and Tory, can you demonstrate any of her capabilities?" Professor Johns asked.

"That's not a robot," one of the students said. "I know that girl. I've seen her around campus. I think her name is Ashley," the student said.

"Is this true, Tory?" the president asked.

"Well, sir, while Ann looks like Ashley, she is not Ashley. Ashley did help us, along with Jenna, as I've explain in the write up you all got. Ann is definitely all robot. Reagan and I will demonstrate," Tory said. "Reagan will start."

Reagan said, "Ann, please pull up the front of your shirt just high enough for me to access your port."

Ann did just that and shocked all the onlookers. Reagan removed the insert and plugged Tory's laptop into Ann. She entered a command and the algorithms and graphs Tory monitored her functions with came up on the screen. Reagan walked them through her vitals.

"This is some kind of trick, Tory," one of the student doubters said.

"This is no trick, Wally," Tory said. "Allow me to demonstrate a few more things."

"Wally, please take this book to the back of the auditorium and stand there. Open it to any page. Ann will read the first line of the page you pick," Tory said.

Wally did take the book and walked to the back as Reagan removed the computer hook-up from Ann and told her to fix her shirt. When Wally was ready he opened the book and point to the left page.

"Ann, to what page is the book Wally's holding open?" Tory asked.

"Page 137, Tory," Ann said.

"Oh, my god, she talks," said the president.

"Ann, can you read the top line on the page of the book that Wally is holding?" Tory asked.

"Yes, Tory," Ann said.

"Please read the line, Ann," Tory asked.

Ann read the line for all to hear. Tory had handed a similar book to Professor Johns which he had opened to page 137.

"My word," Professor Johns said. "She read it perfectly."

"Wally," Tory called out.

"Yes," Wally said.

"Please whisper something to yourself. Loud but not loud enough for us to hear," Tory asked.

Wally did.

"Ann, what did Wally just say?" Tory asked her.

"He said, 'this is a trick'," Ann repeated.

"That's right! How did you do that?" Wally asked.

"Ann has extraordinary sight and hearing too," Tory said.

"Ann, run up there and take the book from Wally and bring it back to me please," Tory asked.

Yes, Tory," Ann said and took off.

Ann ran quickly up to get the book which she grabbed from Wally. On the way back, Tory yelled faster. Ann raced back at a blinding speed and handed the book to Tory.

"Wow, she moves incredibly," Professor Johns said.

"We haven't tested it yet but we believe she can do at least eighty miles per hour," Tory said.

"Fabulous," the president said.

"One last demonstration, then we need to go," Reagan said. "Ann, please walk over by the stage."

Ann did. The stage was about four and a half feet off the ground.

"Ann, please jump up on the stage," Reagan asked.

Standing right by the stage, Ann leaped about five feet straight up in the air and landed on the stage. Short of MJ in basketball few people could come close to doing that.

"Wow," one of the Deans said.

"Well, Reagan and Tory, that was very impressive. Very impressive indeed," Professor Johns said. "We can hardly wait for the unveiling in January."

"Ann, please shake everyone's hand," Tory asked.

Ann jumped down and did, coming to Wally as the last one.

"Ann, squeeze Wally's hand a little," Tory said.

Ann did and Wally dropped to his knees saying, "Ouch, ouch."

"Okay, Ann, please let him go. Say goodbye to everyone," Tory commanded.

"Goodbye, everyone," Ann said, as Wally stood back up rubbing his hand.

They all watched in amazement as Ann, Reagan and Tory left.

The next couple days the team concentrated on school and teaching Ann more things. She absorbed data like a sponge and already had over a thousand songs downloaded into her memory. Her singing ability amazed them all. Tory worked more on security issues with her. Jenna, Ashley and Reagan focused on her sexual components mostly.

On the last day of exams before Christmas break, Tory called to have the bigger plane come get them. With four people and one android and luggage, they needed the larger plane. When everyone finished their exams, they joined Tory at his apartment. A limo had been rented and drove them to the private landing strip. The plane was waiting and they got on board for the flight to the Tarrington mansion.

Ashley was looking forward to seeing Thad again and Jenna secretly wanted to see Tory's dad. It was a week before Christmas. But, so the women could be there when his father first saw Ann, Tory planned to give him his present early.

Tory looked back at Ann sitting alone in the third bank of side by side seats. Tory sat looking at Reagan with Ashley to his right. Jenna was across from Ashley, with Ann behind her. As Tory watched Ann, she picked up the fourth of the six books he had brought for her to read. This one was about robotics. Ann's eyes could scan a page as fast as she could turn them. Thus, a 400 page book took her about twenty minutes to read cover to cover.

Everyone on the plane was excited about presenting Mr. Tarrington with his gift. There was a slight problem though. They were all becoming attached to Ann. True, she was not human but she seemed to have a presence they would miss. Tory especially was becoming accustomed to having her around. Tory thought 'Reagan will be glad to see her go so I'm not so drained half the time'. He hoped his dad liked Ann. After all, she cost nearly three million of his money and much more from donated services and costs.

They touched down on time and a waiting limo took them to the mansion. 'Women always have so many clothes,' Tory thought as the limo driver loaded all the bags. Even Ann had a suitcase packed for her by Reagan. The women would stay at the mansion for several days but leave before Christmas Eve.

When they got to the mansion, Barney greeted them at the door. The women all wanted to freshen up before seeing Thad and Mr. Tarrington. Barney showed everyone to their rooms. He gave Tory a funny look when Tory took Ann into his room with him. Tory laughed to himself at Barney's reaction. Well, Ann had passed the Barney test. He obviously thought she was real.

Ann changed into a glamorous dinner dress Tory gave her but did not need to freshen up, so Tory had her sit in a chair and read poetry. He showered quickly and changed clothes. They were to meet in the living room where the Christmas tree was at six o'clock, just before dinner. Tory and Ann walked downstairs to the living room at ten to six. Tory had Ann sit in a chair by the Christmas tree. Tory arranged chairs in a circle near the tree. Tory called Barney and asked Barney to come to the living room.

The rest of the women arrived at six and took seats around Ann. Ashley sat beside her on the left. When Barney got there, Tory asked him to summon his father and Thad and to take drink orders. Most of the women wanted wine. Ann asked for water in reply to Barney's question. He had barely left and closed the door when the ladies and Tory cracked up.

The drinks arrived and everyone chatted nervously and sipped their drinks. Ann downed her water in three seconds. Barney asked if she wanted more, but Tory piped up and said she would be fine. Barney left just as Mr. Tarrington and Thad arrived. He got their drink orders and left.

The small group renewed acquaintances with kisses and hugs. All but Ann were standing greeting each other. Finally, Mr. Tarrington noticed Ann and scolded Tory.

"Tory, where are your manners? You have not introduced Thad and me to Ashley's sister. Are you Ashley's twin?" Mr. Tarrington said extending his hand.

"Ann, this is my father, Mr. Richard Tarrington and this is my brother Thad Tarrington," Tory said.

Ann stood and shook hands with Mr. Tarrington and Thad. She greeted each as Tory had instructed her. This whole scene Tory had scripted and so far it was going to plan.

"Hello, Mr. Tarrington, pleased to meet you. Hello, Thad, please to meet you," she said again, shaking their hands.

"Pleased to meet you too, Ann. Ashley did not tell me she had a twin sister," Thad said, giving Ashley a smile too.

"I must have let it slip my mind," Ashley said, which was not part of the script.

"Two such lovely creatures," Mr. Tarrington said graciously. "The world is doubly blessed."

"That is nice of you to say," Ashley said.

"Ann, please sit down and make yourself comfortable," Tory said, and she did.

Everyone took their seats as Barney brought more drinks. They all sipped and toasted to a Merry Christmas. Mr. Tarrington noticed Ann did not have a drink.

"Barney, for heaven's sake, please get Ann a drink," Mr. Tarrington said.

"Oh, she is fine," Tory said.

"You sure, nothing at all?" Mr. Tarrington asked again.

"No, no," Tory said. "She just had water before."

"Okay," Mr. Tarrington relented.

"So, Ann, do you go to college like Ashley?" Thad asked.

"She's at school with us, yes," Tory said.

"Geez, Tory, let the poor woman speak for herself once in a while," Thad said.

"Ann lives with me, don't you, Ann?" Tory stated.

"Yes, Tory," Ann replied.

"Ann, what do you think of the estate?" Tory asked, now following his script again.

"You have a beautiful home, Mr. Tarrington, and such a pretty Christmas Tree," Ann said.

"Thank you, Ann. We like the place and the tree was cut from out on the estate," Mr. Tarrington responded.

"Ann, what is your major?" Thad asked.

"She is majoring in robotics," Tory said.

"Robotics? Interesting," Mr. Tarrington said.

"She is also good in sports," Tory said.

"Oh, what sports do you play?" Thad asked.

"Mostly martial arts like Aikido. I am also good at judo and karate," Ann said. "Tory says I could be good at track and field too because I am fast and strong."

"Really," Thad said. "You don't look any stronger than Ashley."

Tory could barely contain himself and the women were struggling too.

"Ann, why don't you shake hands again with Thad just like you did with Wally the other day," Tory said.

Ann stood up and, not to be impolite, Thad did too. He extended his hand and Ann shook it. In seconds, the pressure from Ann's grip had Thad grunting and getting weak kneed.

"That's enough, Ann," Tory said, trying extremely hard to maintain a straight face.

Jenna couldn't help herself and let out a small giggle. Ann retook her seat as did Thad.

"Well, that's one hell of a grip you have there, Ann, "Thad remarked.

"Thank you," Ann said.

"Dad," Tory started in. "We have all come to see you to give you your Christmas gift. The women had helped me beyond measure in creating your gift for you, so it was only fitting they be here to present it too," Tory said.

"Well, I'm honored to have such company for opening my present and for their helping you with creating it," Mr. Tarrington said.

"It's not really an 'it' though, Dad, as much as it is a 'her'," Tory said.

"A her?" Mr. Tarrington asked.

"Yes, you see, I was struggling what to get you for Christmas this year. The man that has everything! It was Reagan that actually helped me figure out what to get you," Tory said.

"Well, thank you, Reagan," Mr. Tarrington said.

"Your welcome, Mr. Tarrington, but it was somewhat selfish too, I must admit," Reagan said.

"What Reagan is saying is that we actually got course credit for your gift dad. Actually, we got six credit hours and Jenna and Ashley three each," Tory said.

"You mentioned that when you were asking me for money," Mr. Tarrington reminded Tory. "So I'm not surprised. In fact that's great. Congratulations all of you."

"Yeah, Dad told me, Tory, three million. This better be some gift," Thad said.

"Oh, she is!" Tory said.

"There you go with she again. What is this - some fabulous racehorse or something?" Thad asked.

"No, I said we got course credit for her. We wouldn't get course credit for buying a racehorse," Tory stated.

"Well, what is it or she then? You certainly have my interest piqued," Thad said.

"Dad, Reagan, Jenna, Ashley and I would like to present to you your Christmas gift," Tory exclaimed.

The three women and Tory stood. So then did Mr. Tarrington.

"Dad, I have the pleasure of presenting to you this one of a kind gift. No one else on earth will receive this gift this year," Tory embellished.

"Tory, you have me completely baffled," his dad said.

"Ann, please stand and come here," Tory said.

Ann rose and walked to Tory.

"Dad, Ann here is your Christmas gift! Congratulations!" Tory said.

Tory and the women all clapped but Mr. Tarrington and Thad had a completely baffled look on their faces. Ann shook hands with Mr. Tarrington.

"Have you all gone mad?" Thad said. "You can't give Ashley's sister to Dad as a gift."

The women and Tory laughed.

"She's not Ashley's sister, Thad. We just made her look like Ashley," Tory said.

"I don't have a real twin, Thad," Ashley said smiling.

"Oh, my god," Mr. Tarrington said, finally understanding what they were hinting at.

"Dad, meet the newest member of the family, Ann Droid Tarrington," Tory said.

"What the fuck!" Thad declared. "She's an android?"

"Ann is our creation. She is a one of a kind. She is a robot! Your robot, Dad!" Tory said.

"Wow, Tory. I'm speechless," Mr. Tarrington said.

Ashley, Reagan and Jenna all gave him kisses and offered their congratulations.

"This is amazing," Mr. Tarrington said.

"I'll say," Thad agreed. "And thanks for having her nearly break my hand, bro."

"Sorry about that," Tory said. "I couldn't resist, big brother."

"Thank you all," Mr. Tarrington said.

Tory had everyone sit down but Ann. He then walked his dad through many of Ann's capabilities.

"Dad, look at your new bodyguard," Tory said.

"What? How can she be my bodyguard?" his dad asked.

"Well, she is a crack shot, tougher than any man, faster, able to stop most bullets with her body, knows martial arts, and has been trained in all types of security procedures. She can replace Erik and Chris, I believe," Tory said.

"Really?" Mr. Tarrington said.

"I'll show you what she can do later but for now some of the other things she can do is cook, clean, and serve drinks," Tory said.

"Are you trying to replace Barney and the whole staff?" Thad asked.

"No, but she can do these things well. She can also dance like Ginger Rogers and sing. Ann, sing "Silent Night" for my dad," Tory said.

Ann sang "Silent Night" wonderfully. Even the ladies were impressed.

"Wow, she can sing well," Mr. Tarrington said.

"Dad, she reads and is fluent in five languages. She can easily learn more too. She has read the bible and is familiar with all the major world's religions. She has memorized a complete encyclopedia," Tory said.

"Incredible," Thad exclaimed.

"But the best part, Dad, is the fact that she is a full companion. She can play any games, some too well like chess. She can read poetry from memory. She can be a good dinner date and travel companion. But the best part we all worked on to great detail was to make her a great sex partner. She can do it all, dad," Tory declared.

"You expect Dad to have sex with a robot, Tory?" Thad said.

"Not just any robot. I would encourage him to try Ann out. She's spectacular! She is well versed in the Kama Sutra and all manners of sex. She can handle entry in all three holes. She lacks some features of normal women but makes up for those incredibly in other ways. She is phenomenal in oral sex and intercourse. She is the complete woman," Tory said.

"This is wild," Thad said.

"What do you think, Dad?" Tory asked.

"She truly looks amazingly real, Tory, and Reagan, Jenna, and Ashley. She is very beautiful and sings wonderfully," Mr. Tarrington said.

"She can do amazing things, Dad," Tory said. "She can see and hear ten times better than a human. Ann can run eighty miles an hour. She can survive getting hit by a semi at sixty miles an hour according to the projections. If she gets cut, her skin heals itself. She is totally self-sufficient. She only needs a cup of water once a week. Her skin bleeds if cut and she says ouch too. Ann can feel a pin drop on her skin. She is nothing short of amazing," Tory exclaimed.

"Wow, she sounds like 'Wonder Woman'," Thad stated.

"She is and more," Tory said.

"Well, she sure is incredible, ladies and Tory. Thank you all. This is truly an outstanding gift," Mr. Tarrington said.

Barney came in and announced dinner. They all ate a wonderful meal and Ann sat with them but did not eat. Everyone engaged her in conversation to show her knowledge and abilities. Over after dinner drinks later, Tory had Ann sing a series of Christmas carols. They all had a wonderful time.

At one point, Tory noticed that Ashley and Thad had disappeared. Later Reagan was tired so he excused himself with her and they too left. That left Mr. Tarrington with Jenna and Ann.