For The Man Who Has Everything Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers

"Richard, do you like your gift?" Jenna asked.

"It is wonderful, Jenna. Thank you," Richard said.

"No, I mean do you really like Ann?" Jenna asked.

"Well, I must admit to being a little overwhelmed," Richard said.

"That is quite understandable," Jenna said.

"We might all feel the same way if we had not lived with her in concept and for real lately," Jenna agreed.

"Jenna, to be honest, I can't wait to try her out and see if she can do a lot of the things Tory claims. But as a companion, a sex partner, that is a different matter," Richard said.

"That is also understandable," Jenna said. "The first time we experimented with her sexually, Tory was nervous too. It was easy to tell. Your son can get a hard-on looking at a dirty magazine but he was soft as a noodle when confronted with Ann," Jenna said.

"Really?" Richard asked.

"Quite, and she can be intimidating as well," Jenna said.

"I'm glad you see my point, Jenna," Richard said. "I'm afraid I'm going to disappoint Tory if I don't try her out though," Richard said.

"Probably. He wants you to be happy after the loss of your wife. That is actually the main reason he built Ann. To keep you company socially and physically," Jenna said.

"I guessed that, but I can't possibly have sex with Ann," Richard declared.

"Why not?" Jenna asked.

"Well, for one, she is a robot and not a human being," Richard proclaimed.

"True. But she is designed to please you or any man for that matter," Jenna said.

"It would feel weird having sex with a robot," Richard stated.

"Might, but I'll tell you this; I think Ann can make any man extremely happy. We did not tell you, she is not all Ashley. Her breasts are molded after Reagan's and her rear after me," Jenna said.

"I thought she looked a bit shapelier than Ashley, not that Ashley isn't shapely," Richard said.

"We all programmed her to have excellent techniques too for oral sex and intercourse," Jenna said.

"Really? You ladies did?" Richard asked.

"Yes. Richard, Ann is hot and good," Jenna said.

"I just can't, Jenna. I'm sorry to disappoint Tory and you women but I just can't," Richard said.

"How about if I help you with Ann?" Jenna stated.

"I couldn't ask you to do that," Richard said.

"What if I wanted to?" Jenna proclaimed.

"Really?" Richard asked.

"Yes," Jenna said touching his hand. "I would have the last time I was here if you had just asked."

Jenna grabbed both his hands and stood up. She pulled and Richard stood.

"Ann, follow us please," Jenna said.

Jenna and Mr. Tarrington walked to his bedroom with Ann close behind. Jenna led them all to his huge bed and they climbed on top.

"Ann, take your clothes off," Jenna said.

Ann stood and removed her dress, bra, panties, and shoes. Soon, she was completely nude before them.

"She is exquisite to look at, isn't she?" Richard said.

"She is gorgeous," Jenna agreed.

'But, Jenna, I ..."

Jenna kissed Richard full on the lips, cutting off his words. She kissed him passionately and soon their tongues were doing a playful dance. After a few minutes of kissing, Jenna's hand stole to his lap. She felt his bulge. It did not feel hard yet but felt huge. Jenna became very curious to see what she was dealing with here. His hands squeezed her beautiful ass as they kissed.

Jenna broke the kiss and reached for his belt. Richard let her undo his belt as he kissed her neck. He reached behind her and unzipped her dress down to her ass. He next undid her bra strap. Jenna opened his zipper and pushed him back. Richard lay back on the bed. Jenna got up on her knees and pulled her dress over her head. The bra came with it. She now just had her panties and heels on.

"My breasts are not nearly as impressive as Reagan's or Ann's," Jenna said.

"They look luscious to me," Richard said.

"You know the quickest way to a girl's heart is to tell her you like her tits," Jenna said smiling at him and pulling his pants down.

The pants came off and Jenna could see a huge bulge in his boxers. She reached in and helped him take those off too. As they cleared his body, she got her first look at Richard's cock. It was huge. Bigger than Tory's by at least an inch. Thicker looking too.

"Oh, my god," Jenna gasped.

"I usually get that reaction," Richard declared smiling.

"It's huge, Richard," Jenna said.

"Does it make you nervous?" Richard asked, worried she might be afraid.

"Oh, no," Jenna stated. "I'm just going to be disappointed to give you over to Ann."

"You don't have too," Richard said smiling.

"Just the first time, you big stud. If I can get you up again, you're all mine," Jenna proclaimed grinning.

"Okay," Richard agreed.

"Lay back. I taught Ann how to suck cock," Jenna quipped with a huge grin.

Jenna leaned over Richard and pulled his now semi-hard cock to her lips. Her tongue snaked out and licked it. She swirled her tongue all around the head getting it wet and pushing her tongue tip into his little hole. Jenna could feel the huge cock growing even bigger as she teased his cockhead. In short order, she sucked the head into her mouth and licked and sucked on it.

"Oh, Jenna, honey. That is great," Richard said. "You do have a talented mouth."

"Thanks," Jenna said backing off. "Let's see if I can take most of this."

With a devilish grin, Jenna sucked his cock back in and pushed to the back of her mouth. When she had the big head positioned to enter her throat, she pushed down. The head resisted but then popped through and down her throat. Jenna could take Tory to the root but his dad's cock was huge and crammed her throat full. She went down almost all the way but could not take it all. She resisted gagging and held her breath as long as she could before backing off. Strings of saliva attached her lips to his cockhead.

"Oh, you wonderful woman," Richard said.

"You like that?" Jenna said giggling.

"You are tremendous," Richard said.

Jenna sucked his cock for several more minutes deepthroating him twice more. She could not get it all in but he seemed to love it all the same. His cock was very hard for a man his age and size.

"You ready for Ann now?" Jenna asked.

"I suppose. I'm glad you are here with me, Jenna," Richard said sincerely.

"I'm very glad to be here too," Jenna said smiling at him.

"Ann, please crawl on the bed over Richard," Jenna stated.

Ann climbed on the bed and positioned herself over Richard as she had been instructed.

"Ann, lower your pussy onto Richard's cock," Jenna said.

"Oh, my god, here we go," Richard said.

Ann sank down, aligned Richard's cock to her cunt and eased down more for his benefit than hers. His dick stretched her willing pussy and it gripped him like a soft latex glove. Her moisture and heat added to the pleasure Richard was feeling.

"Oh, fuck, Jenna. She feels good," Richard said.

"Doesn't she? Tory couldn't believe how good she felt. Is it warm and moist in her pussy?" Jenna asked.

"Yes, and tight too," Richard gasped.

"Good, but you have not felt anything much yet," Jenna stated grinning at Richard and scaring him.

"Ann, start fucking Richard, slowly but ever increasing pace," Jenna said.

Ann started lowering herself up and down slowly. Richard's big cock looked wonderful pushing into her soft pussy.

"Oh, shit, she feels so good, Jenna," Richard said.

"Ann, use your suction now," Jenna said.

Richard felt the pull to his cock and it seemed to be sucked up into her cunt. Ann held down on him momentarily and let the suction tickle his cockhead.

"Oh, god, Jenna. I haven't had sex in a while. I'm going to cum soon," Richard said.

"Ann, start the rotary movement," Jenna said.

Richard felt the walls of her pussy begin to pull slightly side to side. The feeling was sheer bliss in addition to the downward suction. Ann started fucking him faster now up and down.

"Jenna, I'm going to cum," Richard yelled. "Should she get off?"

"Cum up inside her, Richard. Like any good girl, she wants your cum inside her," Jenna stated giggling.

Richard couldn't take anymore. He howled as his dick exploded. He hosed her insides with his cum. He pushed up off the bed but Ann's weight did not let him go far. She had learned to only allow part of her weight to touch her sex partner during intercourse but she was not easy to move. Richard groaned as the last of his cum leaked out into Ann's pussy.

Ann stayed on top of Richard till his dick softened. When it fell from her cunt, she dismounted the bed and stood there.

"I'm afraid she is not an appreciative lover yet," Jenna said giggling. "She just gets off and stands there."

"I see," Richard said chuckling too.

Jenna leaned in and grabbed his soft cum coated cock in her hand.

"How did you like her?" Jenna asked.

"She is far better than I ever would have imagined," Richard admitted. "Her pussy does some amazing things too."

"She is quite the gal, isn't she?" Jenna agreed with pride.

"I still prefer the real thing," Richard said. "But she is great to have around."

Jenna teased his soft cock. The slick cum made it ooze between her fingers.

"If I suck this for you, you think you can go again?" Jenna asked.

"Maybe. It's worth a try," Richard said.

Jenna did suck him hard again and they fucked for a good long time. Jenna got off three times on Richard's huge cock before he finally blasted her insides with his seed. They kissed passionately and fell asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning, Jenna gave Richard a great blowjob but made him promise to try out Ann's mouth too. They showered together with Ann. Jenna had Ann suck him hard again. They went into the bedroom and Richard first fucked Jenna to an orgasm then fucked Ann to get himself off.

When they dressed, they joined the others for breakfast. Everyone at the table had that great 'just fucked my brains out' attitude. They laughed and joked around. Richard pulled Tory aside later after breakfast.

"Tory, thanks so much for Ann. She is a wonderful gift and will be great to have around," his dad said.

"I'm so glad you like her, Dad. She is truly amazing if you give her a chance," Tory said.

"I have and I will even more, Tory. I promise," his dad said.

"Good, I hope she brings you great joy, Dad," Tory said.

"She has already and you always bring me great joy, Tory," his dad said.

"Love you, Dad," Tory said.

"I love you too, Tory," his dad replied.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers