All Comments on 'For The Sake Of Charity'

by techsan

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A good story

I normally don't comment on stories but this one really caught my attention. The ending is so true about women who have had breast cancer and they do need the help of everyone in order to find a cure. I just wanted to say keep up the good work and your support for the cause.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love is never Charity

Any affliction which maims and kills our women needs to be eradicated as soon as possible. I have known many women who have fought this cancer. My mother battled for three years, but lost the fight 10-30-87. If you run across a lady under seige or a survivor, give her the tribute she has earned. Help keep her and her daughters safe. I will.

TiggerTooTiggerTooover 17 years ago
Thank you for this story.

My wife has had single-cell breast cancer. Fortunately, it only required a biopsy-like procedure. Still, it was scary. I would hope no woman who had a radical mastectomy would ever let vanity rule and allow breast reconstruction by cutting muscles in her back, swinging them around and making breasts. No real man would ever demand that, either.

Thank you again. A tough read given the subject but a needed reminder that was well done.

Phil

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous