For the Weekend Pt. 02 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He was allowed to watch Julia pleasuring me earlier, and could not help himself," she says to us in a tone markedly more sinister than her conversations with the strap-on clad woman, "I guess he finds the sight of his wife orally pleasuring another woman just too much to bear. I would love to tell you what his punishment was, but who knows? I may need to invoke the same on you some day, and I would hate to give it away now." She smiles wickedly and turns back to the couple in front of us.

"That will do for now, dear," she tells the woman, who releases her hold on the man's hardness and withdraws from his ass. Mrs. Beauchemin steps to the younger woman and removes the dildo from the harness, then jabs it back into where it had just come from. Chris groans, but does not move. "Stay," she tells him as the wide base of the dildo juts obscenely from between his cheeks.

"So, do you think these might fit your needs?" She looks at Tim, her hands lightly clasped before her.

"Two sets, please," he tells her.

"Shall we use you as a model? Won't take but a moment...I'm sure any one of these women here would be glad to help you get into the proper condition for making a mold...or even Chris here, if you desire."

At that the young man's eyes widen with alarm, obviously conveying his nervousness at that prospect.

"Perhaps some other time," Tim tells her. "If you have stock sets, I'll take them tonight."

"Absolutely. Will there be anything else? Perhaps ball gags? I have a wonderful cat-o-nine tails in stock? Makes a wonderful noise when used against delicate skin...the strands are so soft, it takes quite a bit of force to actually leave stripes."

"No, I think this will do it," he chuckles. "Of course, I believe they still have to try on the uniforms..."

"Of course! I had almost forgotten! Julia, would you be a dear and get those wardrobe bags hanging on the rack in my office please?" The young woman moves past us again, a look of superiority shot our way. She comes back a moment later, still unclothed and the harness removed, revealing a clean shaven slit.

Mrs. Beauchemin takes them and begins to unzip the bags. "And can you release the skinnier one, please? She can be the first model." Julia moves behind me and removes my wrist cuffs, then comes around front and removes the spreader.

The older woman does not look up from her task. "Up on the riser." I step up and face the woman, doing my best to ignore the head and torso at my feet, the upturned ass with a lifelike cock firmly implanted off to my side. "Here. Put this on." She hands me a pleated dark green skirt made of a fairly thick fabric, not see through at all. I step into it and slide it up my legs, knowing better than to ask if I need underwear. A matching green sleeveless jersey, piped in white trim, is thrown at me next, and it tells me all I need to know. A cheerleader? At my age? What is Tim up to? I look at him questioningly, but he just smiles and raises his eyebrows to spur me to try it on. The shirt does not fit me tightly, lightly resting on my breasts. I know if I lean forward it will fall away and reveal everything through the neck and arms. Once again, I'm fairly certain a sportsbra is not in the cards. Windpants and windbreaker are next, and once dressed, I look for all the world like a college cheerleader, if I was twenty years younger. I steal a glance at Anne—she is doing her best to suppress a smile. Mrs. Beauchemin looks at Tim. "Is this what you were hoping for?"

He smiles. "Absolutely." She turns back to me with a critical eye. "I guess it will do. These costumes aren't meant to be on for long, anyways. OK, get off and stand over there. Julia, could you let the other one up, please?"

The process is repeated for Anne, much the same outfit but in dark blue, her jersey straining against her breasts. "You realize that if she does any actual cheering, those funbags are going to be flying about in there, right?" Mrs. Beauchemin asks, smiling a conspiratorial grin at Tim. "Of course you do. Alright, so I will have someone pick these up from the hotel staff on Monday morning—I believe you said ask for Leanne? Please remember, you will be responsible for any cleaning or repairs needed due to food, drink, bodily fluids, or general rough play." Tim nods his agreement. "OK ladies, out of those. It's up to Tim as to whether or not you can get dressed again."

"Actually," he interrupts," I'd like them to wear those out. Would you mind if we packed up the clothes they came in with?"

"By all means," Mrs. Beauchemin tells him. She stoops and picks up my underwear and thinks a moment. "Would you mind if I borrowed these for a moment?"

Tim gives his consent and she walks over to me. "Take off the pants." I quickly comply, afraid to make eye contact. She moves in closer to me and reaches under my skirt, my panties in hand. I feel the rough fabric pushed up and into my opening, her finger pushing it deeper into me, scratching the walls of my pussy. After a moment, she withdraws her finger and my underwear, and repeats the process with Anne. She walks over to the still prostrate Chris, the finger covered by my panties put in front of his nose. "Does this smell good?" He nods, eyes closed. She replaces my underwear with Anne's. "How about this?" He again nods. "Which one would you rather hump? Answer quickly..." He hesitates. "Time's running out," she reminds him.

"The first one," he finally says. My heart skips a bear in panic and excitement—is she going to let him mount me? Is Tim?

"In front of your wife? You pig! Oh, she can't be pleased about that. Sounds like a long night for you." I glance at Julia, a smile spreading across her face. "Dear, could you pack these things up for us while we settle the bill?" The nude woman nods and begins to pick up our clothes, handling them as if they are diseased.

We are led to the front of the boutique, where Mrs. Beauchemin trades the packages delivered by Julia, now clad in a sheer white robe, for Tim's credit card. Sales completed, they shake hands. "They'll do fine," she tells him, and soon we are back in the truck, the cold of the night air very noticeable against my bare legs.

12