All Comments on 'For Your Dining Pleasure'

by TrueNorth1969

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
extremely

hot as jalapeno peppers... and sweet-salty like teriyaki... great pics too! Congrats & thanks for sharing your talent. Please continue your other story (10 days). =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
loved it

i absolutely love your stories that you have submitted you have a natural flair in creating these stories and could even be put on the bench with daniellekitten or elianna. I absolutely enjoy it and hope to see more coming out of the woodworks. A

JuLeeJuLeeover 15 years ago
Fabulous

As an Asian woman who writes my stories on lit I sincerely appreciate talent(s). Super writing. Best, JuLee

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69over 15 years ago
Good Gawd!

This was marvelous!

Eternal_MidnightEternal_Midnightover 15 years ago
Grade A Stuff! a sequal perhapse?

I don't know how you'd feel about a sequel but I really did enjoy these two characters and would love to see them again. This story was very, very good...I think it's my favorite on Literotica so far, and I've been reading on here for quiet a while. Grade A stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Drawings are sexy and hot.

A very enjoyable read! The characters were very sexy and natural and I'd like to read more stories about them. I noticed from your other stroies that you like to write about mixed couples with East Asian woman.

Sexy illustrations, too. Maybe you should add pictures to all of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
MORE!!! Another helping, PLEASE!!

I'm lost for words. This story is absolutely sexy but yet classy in its own words. I'm a big fan of erotic stories and its a rare find to find a story that focuses on a interracial couple (asian woman/caucasian man) which I absolutely adore!!! If only this story was a novel...I just want to keep on going and going....Perhaps another chapter maybe??

Keep up the sexy work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wow

I absolutely loved it.

Long enough, descriptive, god it was amazing.

more please =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow

wow, that was so wonderful! i loved the ending it was like perfect closure and it was the perfect mix of lust love and arguements.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more please

will there be a sequel? we'd really love to see more of these two...super hot!

cpm09cpm09about 14 years ago
Delightful!

loved it! Combination of food and sex...perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
An excellent story!

I love this! oh how can I miss such good story, you should consider writing a sequel of this..more Tigger and Andres please! love it love it love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This is a great read! good job! I completely agree with the comment above. You should seriously considering writing a sequel! Again, excellent work.

bkdarkcambkdarkcamabout 12 years ago
EXCELLENT

one of the best stories i have read on the site. great work. you should do a sequel to the story

LaLaLadidahGirlLaLaLadidahGirlalmost 12 years ago
The best entertainment

There is only one word to describe this: awesome. I got numerous chuckles out of this, and definitely a lot of "awwww's." I just absolutely love this type of romance. So cute and sweet, with a talented and headstrong female protagonist. The characters are so lovable. The whole story was realistic, given the cliché, unrealistic circumstances of a outline. The way they spoke and acted was all very believable- EXCEPT for the sex scene. There was one part when the two seemed to speak (or grunt) one after the other, but not at the same time. That's not what happens during real sex sessions. Regardless, the scene was unbelievably hot and of perfect length. Because there is only ONE sex scene (other than a fantasized ORAL sex dream), the prolonged length was acceptable, if not preferred. Apart from a few stupid typos, there were no problems. You better not stop writing (esp of the same genre), TrueNorth!!

20 :D's / 23 :D's

Loved it.

- LaLaLadidahGirl <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice

nice :) loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
6/10

Good storyline coupled with ACTUAL sex, well written

Ronnie 1946Ronnie 1946about 8 years ago
Illustrations Weren't Necessary

This is one of the most entertaining stories I have read on Literotica. The build up of the characters, particularly Teaghan & Andres, was superb. The story didn't even need a sex scene, but I'm awfully glad it had one because it too was superb. I look forward to reading more of your stories. I note you haven't written for some time, that is a disappointment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous