For Your Dining Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran to the guest house. As soon as she closed the door, she leaned back up against it, thumping the back of her head onto the glass, trying to jar her mind clear of the vivid images and stark thoughts raging inside. After a shower and going to bed, they were still fresh and stark in her mind.

************** 2:41 a.m.

The Thai-Welsh beauty kneeled on the floor looking down at the feet of the young man standing in front of her. She trembled, not because she was stripped bare of all her clothing, her long brunette hair rolling over her smooth naked shoulders and back, it was because of how nervous she was.

She felt fingers wend their way into the silky hair at the back of her head. They tangled with her locks, gripping them in a strong fist. The hand tugged downwards, a dull, quick pain causing her to gasp and look up at the lean, hard shirtless body of the stud with the blue eyes and curly golden brown hair.

"I-I'm not sure I can do this, Andres," she said softly, her voice trembling as she swallowed her pulsating heart back down her throat.

"Come on, Tigger," he leered back at her, "Weren't you supposed to show me how to handle my meat?"

Her eyes stayed fixed on his own stolid gaze as she listened to him unzip his pants.

"Hey," his voice was suddenly sharp and slithery as he worked to pull out his length, "You're hired help anyway, aren't you?"

His lengthy girth slipped free as his pants fell to the floor. He pulled the anxious woman close to him, her soft breasts pressing up against his thigh. Teaghan closed her eyes, yet she couldn't deny feeling the heat coming from him.

Andres shook her head. "Take it," he insisted, "Come on, 'chef'. Take it."

The woman opened her brown eyes and was met with the sight of his well hung cock before her. His hand held her fast as she made a sad attempt to back away.

"Take it," he cajoled.

Her hands reached up, hesitated, then finally took hold of him, wrapping her palms around his soft, warm staff and cradling his ballsack. She swallowed again then gently raised the head upward. She could feel it begin to steel as she handled it. Now that she was looking at his cock, holding it, she couldn't take her eyes off of it. As it twitched and swelled to life, she chewed on her lower lip and tossed her hair back over shoulder.

It was like she wasn't thinking for herself anymore as she lowered her head and nuzzled the mushroom dome of his cock against her pursed lips. She kissed and tongued the tip. She gazed upward but Andres continued to look at her impassively. Her moist mouth stretched open and sank over the man's hard staff. It nudged against the back of her throat, the thin soft cushion of the tip doing little to hide the hardness that followed it. Soon she was bobbing her head over it in a desperate effort to satisfy him.

Again she looked up. Still his cold eyes were leveled on her, unmoved by Teaghan's actions. Except now...where and when did he get that sandwich in his hand?

As Andres chewed on the sandwich, Teaghan redoubled her efforts and focus on his cock. As she slicked saliva over it with her tongue and sides of her mouth, as she rubbed her mouth juices up and down the length of his shaft to his balls with her hands, her acute senses went into frenzy. Her well trained palette tasted the skin around his hard, saliva drenched cock. Her hand felt every throb and swell. She smelled his musk. Her eyes narrowed and looked down at his length as it moved in and out of her mouth.

But most of all she heard her own gasps and gulps and the wet, sticky slurps of her hungry mouth. The sounds filled the room and her head. She was aware of them moreso than anything else. They were coming from her. It was the sound of her lust.

It wasn't enough for him. Teaghan felt Andres grab the back of her head firmly with his free hand. She squeezed her eyes shut as the young man began to pull her in while thrusting his hips at her face. She coughed and sputtered as he drove his hot cock into her yielding mouth over and over, faster and faster. As he jammed into her relentlessly, she braced her hands on his thighs. Her sloping breasts shook and jiggled and her hair was tossed around wildly.

All the while her frantic gasps and groans grew louder and louder in her ears. Inches of stiff cock moved in and out of her mouth, rapid fire, as she lost control of her body. Still there was nothing in his eyes as he continued to eat the sandwich. All of her other senses shut down. There was only sound. The moans and heated panting blending together, but continued to grow louder and louder until it was ringing in her ears.

Andres stopped his motions, keeping the nib of his cock jammed against the back of her throat. Teaghan froze, bracing herself. The man loosed a groan from his gut and thick, sticky fluid spewed from him into her throat. She eagerly waited for her senses to kick back in, ready to feel, to taste, to smell his hot jism that filled her mouth.

But there was only the ringing. Just that goddamned ringing.

****************

The ring of her cellphone finally managed to yank her out of her dream. Her eyes widened and she gasped. The shock her body felt from a sleep disturbed was one thing, the shock to her mind from the dream she just had was unbelievable.

Teaghan had a pillow clamped between her thighs. She could feel that her entire body was tense and she also felt very, very warm with a thin layer of perspiration on her face. Actually, her whole body felt a little damp. However, her throat was raw and dry and she had to coax forth the saliva in her mouth and around her lips.

She snatched the phone from the table and cleared her throat. "Yes? A-Andres is that you?" She found it difficult just to say his name without thinking about her dream.

"Can you bring me some food or something?" Andres responded.

The woman slumped back into her pillow. Back to reality.

"Andres," she frowned trying to refocus, "What do you mean 'food or something'? What is it exactly that you want?"

"Whatever you have. It doesn't matter." His voice was soft but firm. He added, "Just make it hot."

That meant she had to actually cook something.

She could have argued with him to no avail, just to make certain that everything was back to normal with them, but instead she simply told him to give her about half an hour or so then hung up.

She couldn't even be bothered to put on her track pants this time, it was so warm inside and outside. She simply put on her robe and tied her hair up into a ponytail as she made her way to the house.

***************

"Andres?" Teaghan said as she knocked on his bedroom door holding a plate of smoked sausage and brie omelette with focaccia bread . While she waited, she told herself she could still look him in the eye. Nothing had really happened, anyway.

But God if that wasn't one freakishly intense dream.

"Come on, open up. Take this so I can go back to bed already," she called through the door.

No one came to the door. She couldn't hear anything behind it. Did he go to sleep?

She peeked inside. "Andres?" she asked. The room was empty.

"Where the hell is he?" she said clicking her tongue.

She left the tray of food on his bed, tossed upside down.

Teaghan marched back to the guest house trailing a dark cloud behind her. She'd just about had it.

She slammed the door shut behind her. Without switching on the lights she kicked off her slippers into the darkness and dropped her robe on the floor. She was about to bury herself under the covers of her bed once more but she stopped, sensing something. She sniffed. There was a sweet aroma in the air.

Flicking on the lights she was surprised by the sight of a large bouquet of roses, peach and white, in full bloom sitting on the night stand.

"Where's my sandwich?" the man said as he emerged from behind the bathroom door.

Teaghan jumped back a bit, but the confusion on her face remained as she looked up at Andres. He was smiling, but it wasn't his usual pearly teeth grin. Her confusion quickly turned into annoyance.

"Wha-what do you think you're doing? Get the hell out of here!" she snapped at him.

Andres reached into the pocket of his sports coat. He pulled out a round fruit and held it out. "I brought a pomegranate," he said.

"Well good for you," she responded, livid, "Let me tell you where to shove it."

"Will you just calm down a little, Tigger," he said, his voice more firm but still steady. He smirked and waved a finger toward her, "I, uh, can see your underwear again, by the way."

Teaghan's brows arched upwards. She was standing across from him in her halter-top and jockey panties. Angry and embarrassed, she bent down to snatch her robe up from the floor.

"Well," Andres continued on as he watched, "I guess it's almost a fair trade for earlier this evening."

She was still slightly bent over when she froze at his words. As blood flowed into her cheeks, her thoughts flashed the images at the pool and those flowed into fleeting visions of her dream. Her heart skipped but she managed to slowly stand upright, holding her robe against her chest.

"I, uh, I...," she stammered. She looked at his legs, not quite able to look at him face-to-face. Teaghan drew a deep, unsteady breath then said slowly, "Can't you just leave me alone? Why are you here?"

He scratched his head then smiled and said, "Late night snack. Where's my food anyway?"

Her eyes still glancing to the floor, she pointed her finger over her shoulder and said, "It's back in your bedroom. I made an omelette." She forced a nervous chuckle, peered through her glasses, and added, "You might have to scrape it off of your pillow."

Andres grinned and nodded once. He casually and slowly moved towards her. "An omelette?" he asked.

"Well, you didn't tell me what you wanted," she said softly, trying to instill some snap back into her words. After thinking for a moment, she managed to look up at him and snipe sarcastically, "But you really have a lot of trouble knowing what you want, don't you?"

That actually managed to make him pause for half a step. He shook his head towards the floor, "Look, Teaghan, I'm not here to fight."

"No, of course you aren't. You're here to bring me some flowers hoping you can buy a quickie," she snipped. Teaghan sensed a chink in his armour and stabbed at it, "Poor little rich boy has no direction in his life and can only get some satisfaction from screwing the hired help, is that it?"

She was being harsh. She wasn't sure if she even believed what she was saying but she knew she just had to get him out of the house. Her blood was beginning to heat up --and it wasn't simply because she was angry.

Andres face was rigid, his eyes fixed on her. His voice deliberate and firm he said, "Despite what you think, I don't fuck the maid or any of the other employees. I don't mess around with people like that."

"Yeah? Well..." she paused, struggling with her conflicting urges, "Whatever. Good for you. You just like ordering me around in the middle of the night."

Then he eased somewhat. He conceded with a nod, then continued moving towards her. "Okay, fine," he said, "I'll tell you what I want. That omelette is probably cold by now and I distinctly said I wanted something hot."

Within another couple of seconds, he was standing a foot in front of her. Teaghan tilted her head slightly to the side and looked up at him, looked into his blue eyes and at his angled, swarthy face. She held her lower lip defiantly firm and tight. Her look masked the nerves tingling and racing in her body but she knew if she spoke her voice would give away just how anxious she was feeling. Either she was going to start yelling or her voice would be trembling as she tried to speak.

"So, chef," he reached for her robe as she clutched it to her body, "What do you have to satisfy my hunger?"

Teaghan held on tight to her robe. Her eyes narrowed into slits and she sneered at him, "I knew this is what you wanted, you sick fuck."

"Only because I knew you wanted it too, Tigger," he answered.

"Go fuck your—mmph!"

Strong arms quickly grabbed Teaghan and pulled tight against a solid body. Hungry lips enveloped hers and she gasped into Andres' open mouth. Only heavy breaths through her nostrils and her muffled protests could be heard as he pinned her to his body and savoured the softness of her lips. She pushed at his chest and shoulders and tried to wriggle out of his arms to no avail. After a minute of feeling him invoke his desire upon her, felt his heat and electricity course through her, Teaghan's body eased. She winced and gasped slightly as he tugged at her hair, undoing the ponytail she had tied it up in. Her long hair flowed down her back and shoulders. Her heart was pounding as his lips continued to roll over hers and she gasped for air when he finally relented and leaned back.

As he stepped back, Andres pulled at the robe again. It slipped out of her fingers easily this time as her arms dropped to her sides. He watched her bosom rise and fall unsteadily as he removed his jacket. Their eyes remained fixed on another at all times, even as he slipped off her glasses, again without resistance. Andres moved towards her again. The two came together in an intimate embrace, locking their lips together almost instantly in a wet and lusty kiss. Tongues flicked and entwined with one another and desperate moans filled the air. Andres breathed deeply. The woman smelled as sweet as she tasted and it drove him even harder. He couldn't remember when he had wanted a woman as much as Teaghan. He intended to show her just how much he meant it.

Even as she filled his mouth with her tongue, Teaghan was still not sure of what she was doing, allowing her sexual impulses to sway her emotions. She had just been upset with the man to the point of exasperation. Yet now she was thinking of how much she wanted to feel his long hard cock inside of her.

Andres spun her around, and pulled her back against his chest. His hands immediately explored her body, one sliding under her halter top, the other slipping below the waistband of her panties. Teaghan gasped as she felt his fingers on her body and his tongue and lips on her neck and ear. She rolled her head back against his shoulder.

Teaghan teased and thumbed her nipple as he cupped her sloping, supple breast in his hand. It strained to eager attention. His other hand massaged at the opening of her soft, clean-shaven snatch, fingers drawing up and down the line of her slit. The woman trembled and groaned as he curled a finger between the folds and pushed it into her.

"Ahh," Teaghan sighed. Her legs buckled but the man held her up.

His finger wiggled and probed her inner pink flesh. It was damp and warm and so very soft. He felt her hand join his, pushing her underwear past her pelvis, exposing his hand indulging in her tenderness. Her finger slipped under his, spreading her lips as his finger slid in faster and faster.

Shit, this was going so fast, Teaghan thought to herself as her body hitched and strained at his rough touch.

"You're so hot right now," he rasped into her ear, "So tight and damp right here."

The long brunette haired beauty squeezed her eyes tight and squirmed slowly as he rubbed his finger now on her tingling clit. Her breath was erratic, sometimes holding it then suddenly letting out quick, wheezy gasps.

"You're loving this aren't you?" he breathed lustfully, "Like my finger inside of you, fucking you like this?"

"Ahn! Ahhhn!" Teaghan groaned louder and louder, feeling the heat ready to explode from her body. He pulled and tugged at her stiff nipples painfully, he smothered her mouth and neck with hot breaths and kisses, and two fingers plunged into her now. As he rubbed his body up against her barely clad bottom, she then felt his cock through his pants, waiting for its chance at her.

Andres was enjoying this as much as she was. Feeling her body, listening to her soft cries, tweaked the length in his pants to rigid life. He swirled his fingers rapidly inside and outside of her slit then pinched and thumbed her clit.

Teaghan leaned forward, her stomach tightening then she whipped her head back, her long hair flying over Andres' shoulder. "Ah-huhn!" she groaned and burst over his fingers a wet, dripping mess from within.

Andres continued to hold her up, continued to pump his fingers into her even as she flowed freely over him, soaking her panties hanging at her thighs, before finally withdrawing them. They were glistening with her cum.

"Shit. Oh Christ," she gasped and swallowed. Her whole body was ablaze.

Both his hands were at her chest now, massaging and fondling her heaving tits through her thin halter top. He gave the woman time to recover.

Teaghan rolled her head off from his shoulder and hung it forward. She blinked and breathed in deeply, smelling her own dampness. Her mouth hung slightly open and her eyes were glassy. She knew this was just he beginning, though. Andres was just getting started.

Slowly turning her around to face him, he held up his hand a caressed her cheek, now flushed pink. She was such a lovely woman. He wanted her badly.

"The best part of arguing all the time," he said with a subtle wink, "Is the make up sex afterwards."

Somehow, the fiery chef managed to muster a firm upper lip and spoke clearly, "Who said we're making up?"

She reached up and pulled him by his curly hair towards her. Their mouths opened and close on one another once again, their passion and hunger for one another always intensifying.

Suddenly, Teaghan broke away and pulled his head back. She eyed him warily and then said, "And I'm warning you right now: Spare me the cheap sexual references to cooking or stuffing anything into my hot oven or ANY crap like that! I swear I will rip your balls off and serve them--mmm!"

Andres covered her mouth again with his lips. Then he bent down and pushed her panties all the way down her smooth legs until she was able to kick them off of her feet. On the way back up he pushed up her halter top above her breasts. His mouth stopped to take long, languid sucks on each of her tits, inhaling her dark brown nipples, pressing his tongue against the stiff little nibs, and letting them slip out of his lips. She rubbed her arms and hands along his head and in his hair, feeling his tongue and lips take their pleasure on her straining bosom.

The chef was as tasty as any of her dishes.

As Andres stood up and their lips met, he lifted her from the floor by her round ass, her legs wrapping around his waist. He carried her slowly over to the bed, lowered her down and seated her at the edge.

Teaghan pulled off her halter top. She fidgeted with her hair as she anxiously watched Andres unbutton his fly. Thoughts of her dreams earlier that night flooded her brain. She was filled with anticipation and nervousness as he reached into his pants and pulled out his lengthy cock. Teaghan didn't want to think about dreams anymore.

Taking him up in both her hands, she lifted up his cock, feeling it stiffen in her palms. She quickly attacked at it at the base with her tongue, flicking his soft scrotum.

The young man watched her as her tongue dragged upwards on his cock towards his tip. In the back of his mind, he had been wondering if she was as deft and precise at this as she was with her cooking. But as he felt her smoothly envelope her lips and mouth on his hard shaft, all of his previous doubts were blown from his mind. His head lolled back as he stroked the back of her head with a gentle hand.