For Your Dining Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Teaghan looked up, letting his wet tip slip from her mouth, she saw the pleasure on Andres' face. This wasn't a dream. She would make him appreciate this. Her mouth went down on him in earnest, plunging his cock to her throat. She rubbed her teeth and rolled her tongue all over it. She pumped her hand up and down the base of his length. Each of her gasps and moans sent ticklish ripples through his cock. Andres yanked off his shirt and immediately clasped his hands on the side of her head. At first, he just followed the woman's head bobs back and forth, then he began to guide them gently. Within a few more seconds though, he pulled her in over and over, harder and harder. He bucked his pelvis towards her face, driving his cock into her mouth, and felt his tip butt up against her throat.

"Fuck! Uhn! Uhn!" he gasped and licked his lips, "Not only good with your hands, huh? Uhn! You like the taste? You...uhn...like it hard in your mouth?"

Teaghan continued with her brazen sucking and slurping. As he handled her head, she dug her fingers into the tight flesh of his ass. She moaned loudly, feeling the blood pulsing through her and through his cock in her mouth. Her lips were slicked to a glossy rose red.

With a satisfied grunt, Andres managed to pull himself out of her mouth. He was straining and breathing hard but he was eager to prolong the build up in his body.

"Lie back on the bed," he said to Teaghan.

She slid her body back and rested her head on the pillow. As he kicked off his pants, he admired the woman's honey cream skin wrapped over a fine, slender body. He was ready to sample it some more. Like diving into the pool, his lean, muscular frame slid onto the bed almost cat-like. He crawled between her legs, his blue eyes and bushy brow looking up over her tummy to Teaghan's watchful gaze.

Teaghan's eyes rolled up into her head as once again she felt a nimble tongue and skillful lips work a part of her body. Her feet rubbed along his strong back as the man licked and teased her tingling snatch.

"Ah-huh!" she breathed erratically. Her body twisted and arched at Andres' touch.

He pushed his face hard into her crotch, feeling the softness of her inner thighs on his cheeks. She was already damp and fragrant having cum before. He could feel the heat radiating from within her as his tongue plunged between her folds and wriggled along her pink inner flesh. He sucked her clit and that elicited even more unsteady cries from her trembling lips.

"Ah! AH-Andres!" she moaned, "Fuck! Don't...ah...don't stop!"

His cock began to throb and swell just listening to her sweet, rich voice call his name and encourage him on like that. He indulged in her delectable cunt for a few more moments then lifted his head away with one last deliberate drag of his tongue.

Now Teaghan watched breathlessly as he move upwards towards her. Her legs were still hung over his broad shoulders and he held them there, raising her toes towards the ceiling as he kneeled on the bed below her. He kissed her calves and ankles, always keeping his eyes on her. Keeping her legs on his shoulders, he took hold of his rippling, hard penis and brought it close to her glistening slit.

Teaghan chewed her upper lip and blinked slowly as she felt him rub the length of his cock against the line of her snatch. The mushroom tip, barely pushed aside her petals but still he let it slip past without entering. She swayed her hips unsteadily, anticipating him.

Andres continued to tease her with his cock, felt the heat flowing from her snatch as the sensitive skin around his staff glided over her. He wanted to make sure that she wanted this more than anything else right now.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, Teaghan knew that she had resolved to do this long ago. For all their constant arguing and aggravation, she was at least curious about what would happen if they got together like this. And now nearing the tantalizing climax of finding out the answer, the immature young stud was teasing her like this.

"Fuck, Andres!" she snapped with a grunt, "Come on! Just do it!"

His hips listed forward, his dome breaching the slit of her moist, soft snatch. Teaghan's lip shifted between a quivering smile and wide open 'O', groaning aloud as she felt inches of his hard cock sink into her. His crotch pressed up against her flesh, completely within her. Andres let his length pulse and swell inside. He also managed to twinge a smile but as he started to pull out and push back in, his mouth soon dropped open.

His thrusts were all from the pelvis, gliding forward then ending with a quick snap of his hips as he slapped his balls against her raised bottom. His cut abs tightened and rolled as he looked past them and down at his rippling dark staff probing deep into Teaghan's softness over and over. He kissed and licked her calves and feet.

Teaghan's back arched into a long, smooth curve as rolled her head back, her long brunette hair splayed out like the rays of the sun on the bed. As Andres leaned forward, rolling and bending her body, his hands on both sides of her torso, she braced herself on his arms.

He could feel her tighten around him, indulging happily in the little resistance he felt as he pushed forward. It felt like he was being sucked in.

Teaghan gasped and moaned as their bodies came together.

Their pace quickened rapidly and the usually solid bed frame creaked under the strain of their intensifying display of passion. It was also very warm, both outside and within their bodies.

"Come on!" he called to her in between his increasing gasps and grunts, "Uhn! Where's that spirit! Where's that...uhn...fire of yours? Uh! You're just taking this without a word? Or maybe you just don't have...AH...anything to say unless you're in the kitchen? Huh, Tigger? Huh, little miss chef?"

Dropping her legs to his sides, his hands beside her head, he locked his arms straight, bracing himself over her. He ground his hips, forcing her yielding thighs apart, screwing himself deeper and deeper into her. Andres rode her hard. He wanted her to acknowledge the intense desire she had instilled in him. With each stiff thrust of his shaft into her he brought her own wanton urges for him closer and closer to the forefront of her mind.

"Ah! Fuck! Christ!AH-Andres!" she panted as her body rocked back and forth. Her eyes were glassy but they still pierced straight through his, "That...AH...that all you can give me?"

His strong bare hips surged forward, his butt muscles tensing and relaxing. A crooked smile appeared on his face.

"I thought you...uhn!...said you wanted me?" she goaded him on.

"Yeah," Andres loosed a husky sigh, "That's it. That's my Tigger."

"Ah! Ah! Shut up!" she grunted at him, "Just fucking give it to me! Ahn! Come...uhn...on! Show me Greek boy. Huhn! Huhn! Show me what you've got with that....FUCK...thick cock!"

Andres gasped a couple of chuckles. He grunted as he switched his pace to short rapid fire thrusts into the woman. As she moaned beneath him he sneered at her, "Yeah, I knew you wanted this. Uh! You wanted me from the day we met! Huh! Huh! How does it feel?"

She narrowed her eyes and tried to stare him down but the energy from his heated strokes coursed through her. She squeezed her eyes shut and threw her head back over the pillow, crying out to the ceiling.

"How does it feel in you?" he repeated, "Uhn! Your tight little pussy is loving this! Uhn! It's so fucking hot and wet! It's loving my cock inside of it! You were begging...uhn....to fuck me every...huhn..."

He reached out and grabbed her by the chin, pulling her face to his, making her look at him. She saw his wide toothy mouth grinning back at her.

"You bastard!" Teaghan hissed. She twisted her fingers into the hair at the back of his head and yanked his face to hers. Their mouths opened wide on one another, melding together in a voracious, violent locking of lips and lashing of tongues. His hands scratched down her smooth back and silky sides. He took a firm, demanding grope of her exquisite ass and dug his nails into the tender skin of her cheeks.

Andres felt her pull hard at his hair. He clenched his teeth and winced as she tugged his head back. The slender woman wriggled and squirmed under him. With a surprising burst of strength, she flipped the larger man onto his back on the other side of the Queen size bed and instantly was on top of him.

Pleasantly startled, he could feel the side of his lips curl upward.

"Don't you dare fucking grin at me!" she snapped, her soft English accent suddenly becoming more pronounced.

Keeping a watchful eye on him as he lay motionless on his back, Teaghan raised herself on the balls of her feet, straddling him, and reached down. She took hold of his hard, long shaft and wiggled her hips over the tip.

"Showing me how you can handle meat, again, huh?" he said.

It looked like she was going to say something sour towards him but she didn't bother. Her hand guided his bulbous head against her narrow slit. Her head lifted slightly upwards and her eyes closed as she slipped over him. Feeling his swollen length sink into her again, she shuddered and gasped.

Now it was Andres' turn to roll his eyes upward and loose unintelligible moans and groans. Teaghan bucked and rode him hard, arching backwards and her hair dropping down seductively as she raised her head towards the ceiling. Her slender, glistening body rolled and undulated like a belly-dancer. Then she leaned forward and dug the nails of one hand into his chest while the other took pleasure in her own body, clutching at her straining tits and then plunging downward to rub her tingling clit.

The demure beauty was letting loose like she had never done before. The swollen member flaring inside of her sent ripples of energy from her even as she drained everything she had in the heated effort. Her long hair dropped across her face but it was still clear to see that her cheeks were flushed red and her whole body was aglow.

She knew how much the young man had wanted this. Every sense in her body told her whenever he was around. The desire was as palpable as it was contagious.

"Uhn! Come on, Andres!" she gasped, "Come on...ah...'Apollo'! Show me...huhn...make me feel how much you wanted me! Huhn! You're so fucking hard. So...uhn...so hard inside!"

Andres conceded in his head that she was very good, just as passionate and as skilled at this as she was with her culinary arts. His answer was simply to throw his hips upwards, bucking the woman like a bull. His cock thrust upwards, gliding along her slick inner flesh. Teaghan held on, rocking on his staff until she finally lost balance and bent over onto his chest. They clutched one another and kissed wildly, filling the room with their dry gasps for air. Andres tickled and tapped his finger along her anus and Teaghan let out a long loud sigh into his mouth.

Finally pulling out, Andres slid out from under her then slipped behind her on the bed. Teaghan, on her knees, clutched at the pillow on the bed. She looked back over her shoulder and saw the handsome face of Andres looking down and admiring her lovely round ass as he positioned himself between her legs.

With a wriggle of his hips, she felt his cock rub up against her and then just as quickly thrust into her once more. Her body rocked forward then sank back against his stiffness. Andres grabbed her by the arms, pulled her back and held her up as he smacked his crotch against her butt over and over, seeming as if his swelling length was plunging deeper and deeper each time he did.

"Unn! UNN!" Teaghan groaned through gritted teeth. She clenched her fists and raised her head, her eyes squeezed shut as he shook her body from within with quick, stiff thrusts.

They were both almost spent now. Both their bodies glistened and glowed. Their muscles ached and strained and their guts hurt. Neither of them could suck in enough air through their nose and their mouths and they're goading comments and urges to each other were reduced to primal grunts and groans and moans of desire and ecstasy. They were good together, the young Greek heir and the spirited Thai-Welsh chef. They were fucking perfect, actually.

His energy drained, he lowered her down until her face was pressed against the bed. Teaghan groaned as he continued to pound into her sweet spot. Soon his own body joined her lying on the bed, still thrusting in from behind, kissing desperately at her neck. His hands embraced her from behind and squeezed her breasts. Teaghan was experiencing sensory overload.

"Andres! Oh god," she croaked, her throat raw, "Ahn! Faster! Don't...uhn...don't stop!"

His loins were ready to burst and his muscles and joints were burning from strain but he managed to muster the energy to answer her call for more.

"Ahhn!" he groaned. It felt like his abs were shredding as he thrust into her like a rabbit in fast motion. He held his breath and buried his face into the back of her head. Both of them were peaking.

'Ah-Ah-Andres!" Teaghan's cries surged up from her gut. After one last short gasp for air, she groaned loudly, "AHHN!". The woman spilled her fluid warmth freely over his piece. Her body hitched and shook as she drained her cum all over him.

Just as she did, Andres's butt clenched and his abs tightened. "Nnn-AHH!" he groaned and gasped as his aching cock finally fired a full load of rich, pungent jism into her tender snatch. It burned like fire as it flowed out of him and his whole body trembled as muscles spasmed then relaxed. He kissed and rolled his teeth against her shoulder as he continued to toll his hips forward, spurting out every last strand of cum from his stiff length.

Teaghan's hands covered his as they continued to softly fondle and massage her breasts and nipples. Her eyes were closed but her mouth hung open as she sucked in oxygen from the warm air surrounding their nude bodies.

Her whole body sighed as he finally slid his cock, slick with their slippery juices, out from her, her sweet spot still tingling. Rolling over on the pillow, she faced Andres. His face was also red, his hair also damp, and he looked entirely spent --and satisfied.

Clearing her throat she said softly with an arch of her brow and a coy grin, "So...better than a late night sandwich?"

He smiled back and nodded dreamily.

Later, they sat nude on the couch eating the pomegranate he had brought. As they fed each other the little beads of juicy pink fruit they couldn't help stop smiling at each other.

"Does this mean we're going to start playing nice with each other?" Andres chided.

Teaghan tilted her head and looked towards the ceiling as she thought. "Only if you let me get some sleep at night," she said

"Well, I can't promise that, then," he joked, "I was hoping we could have some more-"

"Late night cooking lessons?" she interrupted.

He nodded. As he leaned forward to kiss her, he said, "Yeah, that too."

They dropped the fruit to the floor as they kissed, passions igniting once more.

**************

Andres packed his own bags into the trunk of the car and then climbed into the driver's seat. His grand-parents stood at the bottom steps of their house as they waved good-bye.

"Say hello to the family back home," Poppa Nikolaou reminded him.

"You promised to come back for a visit in the winter," Mrs.Nikolaou added.

Andres nodded with a broad warm smile. His blue eyes looked up to the top of the stairs where two of the maids and a woman wearing a straight white chef's tunic stood. Teaghan nodded towards him, a barely noticeable little gleam in her eye.

As he drove off, Andres sighed thinking about how much he was going to miss those professionally prepared late night snacks.

**************

Teaghan was still smiling thoughtfully as she returned to the guest house. She blinked as she entered, a quizzical look on her face, when she spotted a small, curious box on her bed. Lying beside it were two roses, one white, one peach.

She sat down on the bed and with a gentle grin, she placed the box on her lap. Reaching inside, she pulled out a small porcelain figurine. It shined when she held it up to the skylight. It was in the image of a small flower girl scattering petals into a calm pond. Inscribed on the base: "Little Roses Bistro".

Still smiling, Teaghan looked at the accompanying card. "Tigger, I think I've found something I'd like to invest in" it read.

The pretty chef rolled her eyes and smiled as she shook her head. She eyed the card and said, "Sure. But only 49%. It'll be MY kitchen."