All Comments on 'Forbidden'

by romanceisntdead

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Boring

Another sad fantasy, poorly told

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very poor

Very poor story! Not alot of background information .the hymen is on the outside of the virgina not the inside!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Crap.

It is getting down right bad on here - you get 01 good story out of 20 and the rest are of big monster boobs and 10" dicks.! I got as far in this one to where he put his first 5" in and then the other 5" in her.! Yes we all have 10 to 12" (DICKS) on here and thats all we want to read about*! WRONG. Get real people.

SusieJSusieJalmost 15 years ago
A couple corrections

To "Very Poor": It is spelled vagina, not virgina and, yes, the hymen is inside. The clitoris is on the outside. This is basic stuff.

lotsaspunklotsaspunkalmost 15 years ago
Why can't I rate this?

ZERO! Read the 1st 3 paragraphs, more like a comedy! Please don't write dude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like it

I like how careful and gentle the father atleast attempts to be with his young daughter and also how much love they share for one another. It could use more background and detail

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Crap!

You think the hymen is five inches in do you? Kind of gives away your age and inexperience. Come back when you're eighteen and have had some real sexual experience with someone other than your own hand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
By doing the math?

Gave her five and then later the other five Lol. ... Hey who among us can't relate?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well, that was...

rushed, to say the least... One night he recollects her mom, and jacks off, thinking about his baby girl, and the next night, he jumps her bones, because she had wished it would've been dad that asked her out... Nothing leading up to her attraction to him? Too fast to even be a fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous