All Comments on 'Forbidden Ch. 04'

by DawnJ

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Alberta  AlAlberta Alabout 15 years ago
Excellent

I just found this series and was very impressed.

I am disappointed that it is not continued past chapter 4.

Please continue it.

maineman4umaineman4uover 14 years ago
You deserve a "110"

Dawn,

What a terrific compilation of coherent psychological stories. I enjoyed reading the Bens and Bwandyl minds through you pens. There was a lot of suspense. Nice to read a series that was well written.

Downbelow1864Downbelow1864about 13 years ago
Exceptional

This series is incredibly well written, although I have to admit you left me guessing if the last chapter was the end or not. A simply "The end" would be nice or perhaps you're looking to expand on this story in the future? One can only hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
so real

I am a male who has just had a similar experience with a married and younger women. I was struck how you brought out the pain, the excruciating pain and lonliness that Ben and I feel. Your story was an excellant depiction of how painful it is to have so much love for a person and no way to show it. Thank you for an outstanding job.

DawnJDawnJalmost 12 years agoAuthor
For My Readers

Thank you for the kind comments. I'm glad it touched you all, and to Anonymous, whom I cannot respond to except here, I am glad you see your feelings reflected in their story. It means I'm doing my job well.

I plan to submit a new chapter withing the next fortnight, so please come back and read the latest events in Ben's and Bronwyn's lives.

demure101demure101almost 12 years ago
You did it again, Dawnj -

I'm breathlessly looking out for pt. 5!

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgabout 11 years ago
Such accurate word pictures

of the tangled emotional web of an overwhelming passion that can only end with the destruction of the two people scorched by its heat. I see her still at times and the intensity of the feelings shake me to the core. Your excellent writings capture all the feelings involved. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

Paxo1944Paxo1944about 11 years ago
Breathtakingly realistic and passionate.

An unbelievably realistic story of passion and guilt. I understand the feelings only too well and I certainly look forward to parts 5+.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Painfully Forbidden

What a painfully large void remains in Ben's chest as I too have experienced. He has lost twice: the wife who still is alive in his heart and Bronlyn, who he wishes to add. As much a story of new love, it is more like a real event ascribed to "losses".

Collectively, "Forbidden" is another example of excellent craftsmanship by a one of the best of the best modern day writers, not just at Literotica but of all writers. Congratulations DawnJ!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Rest of the story

We are still awaiting the rest of 'Forbidden'...it has been over 4 years

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mother of...

cliffhangers...pity such a jewel has been left unfinished...*moue*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Forbidden Series Info