All Comments on 'Forbidden Ch. 06'

by linkznut

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jackshaftjackshaftover 13 years ago
best story

Wow... the perfect story.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

good story EXCEPT for the poker nite. hard to believe Tommy's gonna share his NEW, HOT, OLDER, girlfriend with 3 of his friends.......NOT likely!

rest of the story was very good.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsover 9 years ago
Total series is great, super job

Love it all, wish I was included in your harem................super job, loved it all.

Nadine

slmvslmvabout 9 years ago
Good Story Series

Agree with Anonymous commenter. It is hard to believe a young guy will share his prized possession with his friends, that too so early in his relationship, let alone tell them about it. And then after tasting her won't they be back for more. I don't know why is there this habit among the writers to involve a group in a supposedly intense relationship between two individuals. Other than that poker game chapter the rest of the series was good. Some dialogues would have added spice to the drama. ;)

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 9 years ago
Slmv your spot on

I decided to read the last chapter after all , this was much better but you still ruined the story. Slmv your comment was spot on. 3 stars just..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
love

mom and gf for him

loving trio

so sexy

im wet t/y

jen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sweet

Overall, a good story.. It seems having it stretched out over more than a week would seem more realistic. Maybe should have had the girl from the restaurant join them for a little lesbian love first. She seemed to be into both sexes.

Maybe in another volume you could have Tommy walk in on them having a 69 and he just slides into who evers on top.

Thanks for the story, it can still go in so many ways.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous