Forbidden Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linkznut
linkznut
1,268 Followers

"Uh oh, mom," he said, startling her slightly. "This is really bad. Look at the mess you made, all because you couldn't control yourself." He looked at Jill before she could say anything and winked secretively. "I think she needs to be punished, Jill."

Jill, standing there wearing only her thong and high heels, looked at Connie sternly. "I'm sorry, Connie, but I'm going to have to spank you," she said with authority.

Connie sat there, spread out on the sofa, her hand still on her clit, in a total daze. Did she hear right? Did she say spanking? She shook her head, trying to gather herself.

Jill pulled out a chair and sat down. "Come here, Connie," she demanded. When Connie made no move to obey, she looked to Tommy. "Help her up and bring her to me," she instructed.

Tommy went to his mother. Bending over, he removed her right hand from her thong, grabbed her left hand, and pulled her gently upward. She offered no resistance. He lifted her right hand to his mouth, and slowly sucked the juices from her fingers. He then led her to Jill and released her.

"Bend over my lap," Jill instructed. Connie just stood there, her emotions in turmoil, not knowing what to do or who to turn to. Between too much wine, and too much flirting, her head was spinning, and reality was only a distant, blurred memory. "Bend over my lap," Jill repeated.

Slowly, Connie dropped to her knees and bent over Jill's lap. She couldn't believe it. Here she was, wearing almost nothing, lying over her best friend's lap, right under her naked breasts, about to be spanked while her son, who was wearing only a thong, looked on. She knew she should stop it before things went any further. But the truth was, she didn't want it to stop. Deep down, she wanted it to continue.

She felt hands on her ass. From their position, she knew they were Tommy's. She then felt him take hold of her thong and gently pull it over her hips and down her thighs. He lifted her knees, one at a time, and then completely removed the garment, leaving her ass fully exposed to him. She made no move to cover herself.

She saw him move in front of her. He stood, towering above her. She dared not look at him.

He knelt in front of her, his thong, which concealed only part of his engorged manhood, only inches from her face. He dropped his hands beneath her, gently, but purposely, brushing her breasts. He reached the button that held her last shred of dignity together, and released it, letting her negligee fall open in front. She heard herself gasp as she felt his hands return to her bare breasts, cupping them gently, kneading them, and then releasing them. Then she felt the negligee being pulled off her, leaving her totally naked before them, her degradation complete.

She shivered slightly as Jill's hand came to rest on her buttocks. She felt the hand slowly, gently, rubbing her ass, and she heard herself moaning softly. She started to relax as Jill continued to massage her. And then, WHACK!

She gasped audibly, jerking her body upward in response to the attack, only to feel Tommy's hands on her shoulder, pushing her back down. Four more times she felt Jill attack her. Four more times she gasped and jerked upwards. Four more times Tommy pushed her back down.

Once again she felt Jill's hand return to her buttocks, but this time it was gentle, kindly caressing her not so tender ass. It was then that Connie realized that Jill hadn't really hit her hard, and she wasn't really in pain. But, nevertheless, her humiliation had been complete. She also realized that she was more aroused than she could ever remember being, and that she liked it.

Then suddenly, she felt Jill easing three fingers into her dripping pussy, causing her to jump at the unexpected intrusion. But she recovered quickly, and arched her pussy upwards, making it more accessible to her friend. She was rewarded when she felt the fingers begin pumping in and out of her, sending shivers throughout her body.

Tommy still knelt before her, his barely covered manhood only inches from her face. Longingly, she stared at it, until finally, she could resist it no more.

Reaching forward, she rubbed her son's cock through his tiny thong as her best girlfriend pumped her pussy with her fingers. She took the thong in her hands and pulled it down his thighs, watching his cock spring up in front of her. She fondled it gently, lovingly, finally finding the courage to look into her son's eyes.

Their eyes met. "I love you, mom," Tommy said softly. "I love you in every possible way."

She held his eyes for one more brief moment and then returned her attention to his cock, pulling him towards her and taking him in her mouth. She realized that Jill had briefly stopped pumping her fingers, but had renewed her efforts when Connie began sucking on Tommy's cock. She moaned excitedly as her friend finger-fucked her while she bobbed her mouth up and down the length of her son's gorgeous cock. They continued like this, briefly, while Tommy stoked his mom's hair.

She felt the fingers withdraw from her aching pussy. Releasing Tommy's cock, she turned her head to look at Jill, questioningly. "I think you need to be fucked now," Jill said.

Connie managed to nod her head before turning to look at Tommy. She finally found her voice. "Yes, I need to be fucked now," she stared at her son, never taking her eyes off him.

Tommy rose and moved behind his mother. Kneeling, he took her hips in his hands and pulled her to toward him. Then, with his cock in hand, he gently rubbed its head against the entrance of her pussy.

Slowly, making the moment linger, he entered her. Connie let out a gasp, dropping her head towards the floor. Tommy withdrew so that only his tip was in, hesitated a moment, then slid his cock all the way into her.

"Oh, yes," his mother cried out as Tommy began a slow, rhythmic thrusting, holding tightly to her hips. "Oh, yes, Tommy. That's so good."

While Tommy was fucking his mother, Jill had her hand buried in her own pussy. She withdrew the dripping fingers, reached over to Connie's ass, and began rubbing them around her dark hole. Connie squirmed as Jill inserted first one, and then another finger into her ass and began pumping in harmony with Tommy's thrusts.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Don't stop. Harder, Tommy," she screamed. "Fuck me harder."

Tommy pounded his mother's pussy for all he was worth while Jill plunged her fingers in and out of her ass hole.

"I'm cuming," his mother screamed. "Oh, my god, I'm cuming!"

Tommy felt his mother's pussy muscles tighten around his cock as her whole body shook from her orgasm, while at the same time Tommy felt his own orgasm overtaking him.

"Here I cum, mom. Here I cum," he cried. With that, he felt his whole body convulse as he spewed his sperm into her.

Jill withdrew her fingers from Connie, and began gently rubbing her back. Tommy stayed as he was. Both mother and son were panting heavily, overcome by what had just happened.

When Tommy's dick finally began to calm down, it slipped quietly from her pussy. He stood up slowly and, taking her hand, helped his mom to her feet. They stood face to face in silence, completely naked, looking for signs in each other's eyes.

At last, Tommy spoke. "Are you okay, mom?" he asked. "Are we okay?" For a moment, she just stood there. Tommy looked at her nervously. Then she smiled, put her arms around him, and pulled him close. Tommy wrapped his arms around her as he bent his head to hers. Without hesitation, they locked their mouths together, tongues dancing in each other's mouth.

Jill watched as the two new lovers came together in each other's arms. After a moment, she rose and slipped off her thong. Quietly, she moved to where they stood, still locked in their embrace. "Is there room for one more?" she asked.

They broke their kiss and held open their arms for her. She stepped in, wrapping her arms around them as they returned her embrace. She looked to Tommy first, then to Connie, before leaning her head toward Connie and kissing her full on the lips. Without hesitation, Connie opened her mouth to Jill, their tongues darting back and forth between each other. Tommy stepped away from them, allowing them to completely embrace each other, watching his two lovers together. Their kiss was long and passionate, their hands softly exploring each other's body.

After the kiss was finally over, Jill turned to Tommy. "Let's go into the bedroom and lie down, she suggested." They all moved quietly to the bedroom, hand in hand in hand.

* * *

Tommy lay down in the middle of the bed. Jill snuggled in on his right side, his mom on his left, both resting a hand on his chest. "How's your ass?" Tommy asked after a time.

"It's fine," Connie answered. "No real pain."

"You're lucky. You should have seen the spanking he laid on me this week," Jill offered.

Connie looked at her questioningly. Slowly, her expression changed from one of confusion to one of understanding. "Wait a minute,"" she said. "You mean that you two . . ." She just let her voice drop off.

Jill looked at her friend. "It all started last weekend. It just sort of happened. It wasn't planned or anything," she said. Then she looked at Tommy. "But I sure am crazy about him, Connie." She looked back at Connie. "Are we okay?"

Connie lifted her hand from Tommy's chest and moved it to Jill's shoulder. "Of course we're okay," she responded.

Then she grinned at her. "But you two set me up! You seduced me!"

Jill laughed. "At first, it was just me," Jill explained. "Tommy didn't catch on until much later in the evening. But once he did, he really came through, don't you think?" she asked.

"He sure did," she agreed looking at her son. "He sure did."

* * *

After lying in each other's arms for a while, Tommy sat up. "I'm hungry," he declared. "I'm going to get another piece of pizza. Anybody else want some?"

"Boys," Connie said looking at Jill. "All they think about is food."

"And pussy," Jill corrected. They all laughed.

Tommy left the room headed for the kitchen. He stopped along the way to put on the new silk bathrobe the girls had bought him. He sat at the kitchen table eating his pizza, thinking about the events of the past week. He couldn't be certain about what the future would bring, but right now, he was the luckiest, happiest man alive. He had two wonderful women who loved not only him, but loved each other as well.

After sitting for about 10 minutes, Tommy got up to use the restroom. Next, he returned to the bedroom. The sight that greeted him didn't really surprise him, but it did bring a smile to his face, not to mention a rise to his dick.

Spread out on the bed before him lay his mother, with Jill on top of her, fondling her tits with her hands, nibbling on first one, then the other nipple with her teeth. His mom had one hand in Jill's hair, and the other in her own pussy, gently stroking her womanhood.

Tommy sat on the edge of the bed, careful not to disturb the pair. As he watched, his mom rolled Connie onto her back, sliding down between her until she was on her knees, her face staring at Jill's glistening pussy. She lowered her mouth, nibbled on the folds of her pussy first, and then darted her tongue quickly in and out as Jill grabbed her own tits, massaging them mercilessly as her loins danced to the music of Connie's tongue.

Connie raised her head briefly. "You like this, don't you?"

"Oh, yes," Jill answered.

"Should I continue?

"Oh, God, yes. Please don't stop."

Connie returned to Jill's pussy, sending her tongue deep, lapping up her juices, and then shifting her attention to the love button sitting before her, begging to be sucked.

It was at that moment that Tommy slid behind his mother and buried his cock in her pussy, causing her to jump forward into Jill's pussy. He felt Connie's body quiver even as he watched Jill's shake.

Reaching down, he took hold of Jill's ankles and raised her legs into the air, holding them perpendicular to the bed, spreading them wide to allow Connie better access. Tommy stared at the sight before him; Jill lying flat on her back, tits shaking, pussy wide open, with his mother's head buried between her legs.

Slowly, not wanting to distract his mother from her current preoccupation, he began working his cock in and out of her pussy. He felt her gyrate her hips against him, squeezing him with her pussy muscles while never letting up on Jill.

By this time, Jill was on fire. What her friend was doing to her pussy was driving her crazy. "Oh shit, Connie, I'm cuming," Jill cried out as her juices flooded Connie's face. Still, Connie did not let up. "Oh shit! I'm cumming," Jill screamed again.

Connie lifted her head from Jill's dripping pussy, concentrating instead on the pleasure she felt in her own. "Oh yes, Tommy. Fuck your mother real good," she instructed Tommy.

In response, Tommy began fucking her harder and deeper, his hands holding her hips firmly, controlling the tempo of their passion. He felt those familiar urges building within him. Not wanting to cum just yet, he withdrew from his mother, leaving only the tip of his cock in her. She moaned, reaching back with her pussy, searching for more of his cock. "Patience," Tommy said.

Connie dove immediately back into Jill pussy, running her tongue around her love button. She reached her arms around Jill's legs and took one tit in each, massaging them, rubbing them together and pulling on the nipples.

Jill arched her back as Connie's tongue danced on her clit. She grabbed the hands on her tits, mashing them and her tits into her chest roughly. Then she came again.

Just as Jill collapsed back onto the bed, Tommy started stroking his cock into his mom again. Connie arched her back, making herself more accessible to her son while she reached her hand back to massage her own clit. The intensity of their love soon increased, with Tommy pounding his manhood into his mother and his mother thrusting herself back to meet him. Tommy moaned as he felt himself starting to cum. Connie started climaxing just as she felt her son emptying himself inside her.

Totally spent, Connie collapsed on top of Jill, her pussy slipping off Tommy's cock, her head landing between the younger woman's bosom. Jill reached up, running her fingers through Connie's hair, while Tommy crawled around and lay on his side facing them.

Tommy smiled at Jill. "It seems like every time I see you, somebody's fucking you."

"I can't help it," she smiled. "I guess I'm just the fuckable type."

* * *

The three lovers lay there for some time, stroking each other lightly, basking in the glow of their newfound love. After a time, Connie withdrew her hand and moved slightly away from the other two, somehow sensing that now was their time.

Jill moved to straddle Tommy's body with her legs, lying on his chest. "My turn, lover," she said softly. Their mouths came together softly, lips pressing together as their tongues darted to and fro between their mouths. The kiss stretched on indefinitely as the pair rolled across the bed, locked in each other's embrace as his mother looked on.

As they lay on their sides, face to face, Jill broke the kiss. Placing her hand behind his head, she pulled him to her breasts. She whimpered softly as Tommy took her nipple between his teeth, biting gently, before licking and kissing every inch of her tit. Pushing her to her back, he repeated the treatment on the other tit. Slowly and sensuously he kissed, licked and fondled her tits, as if time was of no consequence.

Then Jill rolled him onto his back, nibbling on his ears, pressing her body against his. She worked her way down his neck before reaching his chest. She nibbled gently on his nipples and kissed his chest softly as time seemed to stand still.

Connie watched the scene unfold before her. She felt a stirring in her loins as she gazed at her son and her best friend together. She reached for her own pussy and massaged her clit slowly, in no more of a hurry then they were.

As Jill focused her attention on Tommy's chest, he felt her hand begin to wander down to his cock. He felt her stroking his rigid length lightly, almost tickling. She took his balls in her hand, causing him to squirm ever so slightly, remembering her not so gentle treatment from the day before. Feeling his discomfort, she looked at him briefly. "Not this time," she smiled reassuringly.

She swung her leg over his body, straddling his hips and sitting upright. Reaching between her legs, she positioned his manhood at the gates of her pussy. Slowly, ever so slowly, she lowered herself onto him until she sat on him, fully engulfing his cock. She lowered her upper body to his as they wrapped each other in their arms and showered each other with kisses. Slowly, easily, she gyrated her pussy on his manhood. Just as slowly, he responded, thrusting himself into her body.

Time seemed to stand still for Connie. She was completely entranced with the sight before her, her hand working at a steadily increasing pace as her arousal kept pace with theirs. As she watched the passion building in the couple, she felt her own orgasm approach. She moaned softly as her orgasm washed over her, even as Jill and Tommy's orgasm approached.

Feeling the urgency in his lover, Tommy rolled Jill onto her back, lying on top of her in the missionary position, while the thrusting of his cock into her pussy took on a greater urgency. Suddenly, Jill clinched tightly onto Tommy's back, and he felt her juices release in orgasm as her body began to shake. With one more thrust he felt his own orgasm bursting into her womb. After several more thrusts, he was spent and collapsed on top of her. Looking over, he saw his mom, laid out on her back, chest rising and falling rapidly as she reached for air, her hand still buried in her pussy.

He rolled onto his back between the two women. There they lay, naked and side by side, totally spent from the evening's events. They drifted off to sleep, awaking briefly during the night to snuggle or share a tender kiss with one or the other before drifting back to sleep.

* * *

Epilogue

When Tommy finally woke the next morning, he found himself alone in bed. He lay there wondering where the girls had gone, and whether he should go looking for them. Just then the door opened and Jill leaned her head around the corner. "Good morning," she smiled. "You stay there. We'll be right in." With that, she disappeared.

A minute or so later they both came in. They were each carrying a tray of assorted breakfast foods and coffee and juice. And except for the aprons they wore, they were each buck-ass naked.

Tommy couldn't help but laugh. "Breakfast in bed," he said. "And served by such attractive wenches."

As they ate, they talked. "Tommy," his mom started. "Jill and I were talking. We thought that she'd move in with us. You could knock down a small section of fence between our back yards and we could come and go between houses without being seen. Essentially, we'd have two homes in one. To the rest of the world, it would look the same as it always did. What do you think?"

"Would we all share one bedroom?" he asked.

"Well, we could," Jill answered. "But we thought that might be a little tough on you, not having your own space. We thought you'd keep your room as is, and I'd share Connie's room. We'd be your harem, sort of."

"We'd expect you to sleep with us every night, but you'd have your space if you needed it," his mom offered in support.

Tommy thought for a moment. "So, I'd have a harem," he said thoughtfully. "This could turn out to be a lot of fun." He was grinning from ear to ear as they pelted him with pillows. Yes, this could truly be a lot of fun.

* * * * * * *

Thanks for reading. As always, I look forward to your comments and suggestions.

linkznut
linkznut
1,268 Followers
12