All Comments on 'Forbidden Desire'

by indefinable1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ForTheMemories2009ForTheMemories2009over 13 years ago
Great Ending

Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh great...

You just had to use the names of the leads from Twilight, didn't you...

Also, unless you do a follow up to where the boyfriend is really a relative, this isn't an incest story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
bilge

id like to say this was crap but it wasn't that good

sshine55sshine55over 13 years ago
wrong category

I like to know how this is incest. I do not think having sex with her mom qualifies this as incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This was fabulous

This was great.

Please don't be put off by others feedback.

I think jealousy may be involved...or overcompensating for a small appendage. (One or the other...LOL)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very nice

I thought it was beautiful

Don't be discouraged about others mean comments. I don't know what that's about

It is incest-ish because he's her mom's bf

It was well written and great description and attention to detail. I didn't notice the twilight names until I read in one of the comments but who cares. Those are nice names. Now if twilight was your itentions there are sites where you can write your own fanficion and it can be smut. I think you can change it a bit around and even post this story as a twilight fanfic.

Anywyas loved it

LgirlLgirlover 12 years ago

Since its in the incest section I was dreading the idea that you'd involve her mother in the festivities at some point. Glad you didn't. I loved it. Would really like to see you continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it

I know it's been a long time since you have written but I would love for you to do a next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Have you heard of fanfiction?

I liked it, but there is the problem with copyright infringement. You didn't only use the names, but also the character descriptions. I absolutely loved it, but I don't want you to get in any sort of trouble. You should post this to a fanfiction website, and add a disclaimer about the characters, while the story itself stays yours. This was good, and quite well written. I hope you will continue to write in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My pussy wants more!!!

This should've had a part 2 to it....it's just too good to only have one part. You should write a part 2 where the mom catches them having sex and she informs the mom that she's pregnant for him and moving out with him. This had my pussy soooo fucking wet!

Sunnyd63Sunnyd63over 3 years ago
Wow

I loved the story! Very sexy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

After all these years n still no part 2??? Instead of a part 2 at this point you should jus start off today wit Grammy babysitting the 9 year old...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous