All Comments on 'Forbidden Fantasies'

by blackstallion21

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
stevaroonistevarooniover 14 years ago
Good story

A lot of the little details came together to make it "believable". Some of the asides about his sisters were distracting, but not badly so. Keep up the good work!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A great story with good build up

I'd like to read some more of him fucking his cousin. Did he fuck his sisters? Thanks for the good story.....Rich

keairankeairanover 14 years ago
good but

Some of your text contradicted itself - Point at the very beginning says she's dumb, then it says She gets straight As.

NAUGHTY_HOUSEKEEPERNAUGHTY_HOUSEKEEPERabout 12 years ago
fear

This story is completely relate-able I completely lust after my cousin of whom secretly lusts after me....he is always textin me things he fantasizes about doing with me.... he has even went to the extent of him wanting to squirt his baby making cream into my waiting cunt time after time after time until I am carrying his child...

A_17A_17about 12 years ago
just like me

i rememba making out wit my cuz when we were 5 and i want those times back so bad. she's mad thick now.

blackstallion21blackstallion21about 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Naughty HouseKeeper, you're a little FREAK aren't you?? Have you ever done anything with your cousin?

And A_17... You'll have to tell me more! You've got me interested now!

I used to have some fun times when I was younger, but you'll have to Email me for those stories! - And while I'm on the subject, EVERYONE EMAIL ME! I love hearing from my readers! AND LOVE MEETING THEM TOO!

NAUGHTY_HOUSEKEEPERNAUGHTY_HOUSEKEEPERabout 12 years ago
Not a freak just lonely!

Don't expect someone who is well friended and has people surrounding him to understand neglect and lonliness. But I guess I am a freak to a point. And I guess you'll never know if we did anything...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not good

way to rushed this should have been spread over months not one night. there also was not enough background and very little character development.

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

Story didn't make sense when he indicated that Angela was dumb but then said she was a smart student.

I gave 4 stars although that was a little bit generous.

blackstallion21blackstallion2110 months agoAuthor

Oseeker, thanks for taking the time to read my story, I'm sorry I didn't deserve 4 stars in your eyes, I appreciate your time and energy in reading, and hopefully you can get past the mistakes and read more of my work! This was written Years ago and I haven't gone over any of my work since Posting it, so again, I hope you'll forgive me! Meant for entertainment purposes only!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackstallion21@blackstallion21
Hello all, first of all I am thrilled for this opportunity to be an author on LIT. I have been an author for the past 20 years! And I thank all of my readers from the tall to the small for keeping me in the game! Please Please feedback on my work good or bad, and I will give y...