All Comments on 'Forbidden Fruit'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 166 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice little story.

But the going back & forth in time was distracting. Also it was as if you got tired of writing and just ended the story. Take more time with the endings. You're talented. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Distracting time issues....

switching back and forth got confusing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

if annony hates it the story MUST! be good. Annony is a ass hole who reads all of these stories and then bitches because it reminds him of what his wife did to him his entire marriage. he's fucking insane!!

dyonysosdyonysosabout 7 years ago
Pretty actuel subject

with all the female teachers screwing around with young students,the newspapers are full of it

Ocker51Ocker51about 7 years ago
A Lesson Learned

She was a total hypocrite, while she thought her affairs where Secret she acted like the innocent victim. What a parasite, her students treated her as the slut she was, passing her onto the next friend for him to take a turn at her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
4* nice story

well paced and solid ending .

the interracial thing is gross , but doesnt really derail the story

thanks for this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What about the guys?

The stud students in this story are presented as being fairly predatory--they were owed the sex because of their big dicks. They all should have been burned to prevent future predatory behavior with, likely, a number of girls and women. I did really like Roger's analytical approach.

desertdog43desertdog43almost 7 years ago
4 stars

Would a been 5 if the bitch had went thru the media blitz & lost her license.....

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Re-Reading

"Roger, you're the only one I have ever loved. It was just sex, just a...stupid, stupid thing I did. It has nothing to do with you and me." - Funny that wasn't her attitude when she found him in bed with Melissa.

Yes, Melissa was a student, but a grad student another degree of separation from a high school student.

Pappy7Pappy7over 6 years ago
Les Nesmith,

really two crows? What a funny and neat reference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wimp

way too soft on the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!

Just not finished!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GOOD ONE

GOT THE CHEATING SKANK WELL AND TRULY UP SHIT CREEK WITHOUT A PADDLE...SHE IS TOAST...HISTORY...GONE...BYE BYE....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How did it happen?

You're a woman. And every woman will be a slut if they think they can get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What happened

Everything came to a tumbling end in the last two paragraphs. Need more of an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
NICE.

JUST GREAT,THANKS,5*****.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good one but needs a proper end

This ending is too abrupt.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Ending

The ending was just fine. He got her over the head with the evidence and then used her hypocrisy against her. Great story.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Cause and effect she really is cheater and believed she could cheat indefinitely

Good story

He caught punished and protected future kids

And

Happy ending for him

Story is fairly short and covered all

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Maybe a little more

I gave you 5*s however a couple of things: that’s a lot of kids/years for him to notice a trend, being a genius and all. lol. Second, I wish she suffered more since her affairs took so much of the story. Her “wondering” how? Isn’t much of a response.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsover 4 years ago
Well played that man!

Not really enough pain inflicted on the betrayer!

Wait till the divorce is final............................THEN tell the whole story to the world! Name names, full disclosure plus legal action!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hey commenters,...

it's just a story, and a corny one at that. 2*'s, as i admit to have read it.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
I call BULLSHIT! almost...

How does an educated mature experienced teacher allow herself to be seduced by a teenager? Then again we see in the news incidents where female teachers have intimate relationships with students. These, however, are the teacher seducing the student. I doubt that any high school senior, regardless of experience or equipment, has the worldliness to seduce a teacher. Still a great story full of internal conflict for both Kathy and Roger. 5 Star Rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What

What sort of person keeps a record of how many times he has sex with his wife.He is supposed to be a professor but he can't be because he is a weirdo.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Second reading still enjoyed But would like to see cheating guys punished

Knew she was married and went ahead

In future do same thing thinking big cock gives them rights

What about reluctance believe it fake and force?

Also wrong husband catch and shoot both who is more guilty!

Grimjack01Grimjack01almost 4 years ago
Nice well thought out story

I gave it a 4 out of 5 simply because while she got hammered the men got away with it. I believe in revenge or more exactly vendetta, that's a much better word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Story

It is a story, not a scientific paper. Sometimes I read a story that is set in a geographic area that is well known or home to me. Sometimes I read a story that includes an industry that was my past long term employment. Even though there may be some errors regarding the area or industry, I try to look past that to the quality of the story.

It appears to me that some commentators are looking for a reason to trash a story ( they usually do it anonymously). In my humble opinion, This is a damn good story. 5*

2byoungabain2byoungabainover 3 years ago
A little problem.

Neither Kathy or Roger have proof positive of ether's transgressions. Since Kathy caught Roger red handed, she should pursue divorce and claim adultery. Roger just made up story of Kathy's students as a means to try and offset his infidelity. Still loved the story.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Top BTB to a selfish who deserved what happened to her.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 3 years ago
To 2byoungabain.. (2byoungagain? Is that right? How can you have a typo in your nic?)

A little pressure and the scandal would leak out.

The boys may have kept quiet at school as was required to keep getting free pussy, but do you think none of them told anybody? Once they were far removed?

What teenage boy could resist gloating about banging the hot married slut counsellor when he was just a high school student? None of them, I bet. She'd be a legend at campuses far away, and when the dam broke... and it would have eventually even without hubby working it out... the truth of one dalliance would lead to the uncovering of the whole chain of boys.

After all, the boys wouldn't find themselves in real trouble, only her. They were minors. Students. The worst for them: a tarnished reputation. In reality: maybe even legendary status among their peers when their stories were verified. Her... a professional. A person entrusted with authority and power. The very person entrusted to give individual focus and attention to students.

Do you honestly think that not even one of the parents would have gotten the truth from their son, if his name became linked to such a rumor? And once one of the boys opened up... the water would have been filled with blood.

As a last insight... her husband knew their names. He knew the truth. She knows he knew the truth. Do you really think she's going to take the chance? Call his bluff? Especially considering the penalty she would face in the case of it proven. Or the decay to her name and reputation if not proven outright, but hinted at and not disproven. No school, including her own, would absorb that kind of risk and loss of face forever.

In the real world, this kind of crap is often uncovered on the strength of nothing greater than a whispered rumor.

Think things through a bit more... and do me a favor. Edit your nic, if it is indeed incorrect. It's annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story but,

Wasn't the husband culpable because he knew what was happening and didn't turn her in? Aiding and abetting? Jail time for hubby too when it all comes out? I'm just sayin'.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

This is a good story, but she got off way too lightly for what she did. Cheating bitch was upset with him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She should have gone to prison.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 3 years ago

Well done!

Great writing, great plot.

Simply one of the best written stories

I've read here on Literotica!

My total respect ohio!

Top ratings from me.

painkllrrrpainkllrrrabout 3 years ago

"How had this happened to her, was what she kept thinking. How had this happened to her?"

Guessing that, despite all of her education, Kathy was just another delusional narcissistic whore who got slapped with a harsh dose of reality in the end.

At least she didn't come home with a "bun-in-the-oven" courtesy of one of her student dildos that she tried to pass off as Rogers.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

One of the best I've read! A 'Classique', to be sure!!!

5/5!!!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. However, an older guy gets it on with a younger woman and he's a stud. An older woman gets it on with a younger guy and she's a slut. Can't accept the double standard in this age of enlightenment.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 2 years ago

Love this guy's stories...............when I can't sleep and need something boring to put me to sleep.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

And BOOM!

I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Isn't it a shame how some people think no one's smart enough to catch on to their cheating. Love is blinding believe me. I just happened to figure it out on my wife's first fling. She claimed it was already over when I confronted her. I believed her. It took years and I fully trust her again with the stipulation that if I ever catch her with another man I will divorce her. Our children no nothing of her adultery and I told her that I will never tell them unless she makes me. That meant if she ever cheated again. Keep you eye's and ears open. Like the old saying Keep your foot on the throttle eye's on the road and the ears listening.!

CaptainRiverCaptainRiverover 2 years ago

Gotta love a good BTB, and Ohio is a master.

Thanks for another great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And I thought I had read all of Ohio's work. How did I ever miss this one.

Truly a classic

Doc

TajfaTajfaabout 2 years ago

Like others I really like your stories and your writing style but I always feel short changed by the sudden endings. What was she thinking when she was confronted? Where did she go? I think a few more paragraphs maybe written 10 or 20 years later would have made me more content. Still a great story. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like the unusual cheating MO and the unusual method of discovery via statistics. It seems unlikely that year after year she would get a buff athlete scholar with a giant sized dick to counsel. Wondering if some years she had to be satisfied with a pale skinny bookworm without one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was pared down to just the basics, but covered everything very well.

I can totally understand hubby’s reactions to her serial cheating & her thinking it was just a little fling.

Although the end was fairly inclusive I would have liked another month’s part of the tale. 4/5 ⭐️

Bill S.

Hiram325Hiram325almost 2 years ago

Ohio can really write a BTB and this one, along with "The Game" is a classic... of course Ohio is also notorious for implausible and cucky RAAC stories too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is one of the few stories that I feel that I would like to comment on. Something similar occurred between me and my first wife back in the late '80s when we were both living in chicago. At that time I was a civilian employee for the Chicago Police department, and my wife worked in the admissions Department for one of the major colleges on the northeast side of Chicago. Just by a lark, or accident, I found out that my first wife have been having sexual relations with incoming freshman and also sophomores at the college going on 7 years, which was pretty much the entire time we had been married. Like the professor in this story I was able to get enough tangible evidence, including audio and video files, to totally screw her over. Threat of losing her professional accreditations made it very easy for me to get a divorce heavily weighted in my favor. A year later, one of the sophomore that my wife had been screwing for several months was hit by a drunken driver on the north side of Chicago, and had his lower spine and hips totally broken. This guy was a real a******, and while he was doing my wife he was spreading some of that around to his friends, and that's why there was some Vengeance taken out on this piece of s***.

DrgwngDrgwngalmost 2 years ago

Weak finish. Why? Why not have her sign over her half of house, then publicly disgrace her as outlined in the first option. Covering up this sort of crime is not in the public interest. Why would he allow her to get away with it. If ever there was a reason for btb, this was it, but in the hallowed tradition of all these copycat authors in lw, good ole hubby is merciful for no reason,and come off looking like an idiot.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

This story ends literally mid-thought. I (now) know Ohio is no longer writing but did he ever acknowledge his inability to finish a story properly?

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Why am I here? 90% of this site is nothing more than hacks who measure their 6" dicks but somehow see 9"

You KNOW that is true. Some or these people believe they are the next great author when all they do is write pathetic cheating wives stories because they have never gotten over their own wife who left 20 years ago.

It's always the same thing. They can't understand. They were always so absolutely perfect husband. Every last one of them. And oh, they are all ex special forces, have excellent sexual technique, they never ever ignored their wives....suuureeee. how much you want to bet more than half are lazy and fat?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sex every week with the students? Has menstruation been abolished in the 'States?

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

It happened to her for 2 reasons.

1. She's a self absorbed narcissistic bitch

2. Her husband is a lot smarter than her.

How you like them apples

SignedBTWSignedBTW9 months ago

Re: Anonymous

"Sex every week with the students? Has menstruation been abolished in the 'States?" Are you really that simple? There are other ways to have sex, Bill Clinton excused, if you can't get passed a woman's period. So pretty much straight missionary is what I'm guessing is all you've ever experienced. Maybe this isn't the right genre for you or even the best site. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I agree with some here that the ending is a little weak. Given the sharp mind of the MC the ending could have been more dramatic given her transgressions. Just Saying!

MarkT63MarkT637 months ago

At least he divorced the slut...

StubbyoneStubbyone6 months ago

Whew ! Way too complicated a story for me. Way too many unnecessary details and filler information that didn’t advance the story a bit. I skipped ahead alot and finally got to the end. This needed to be edited down to about a third the size and simplified. Not impressed with a dozen words when 3 would suffice.

Speaking of 3’s, this was no more than that. No smiles !

goodshoes2goodshoes25 months ago

Great last sentence. Yep--she was that stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 Stars on this one . Where I went to college the professor was caught by her hubby , who neat up the professor . Do not mess with a Marine's wife . My girlfriend got some nice picture's of them in his classroom

AmbivalenceAmbivalence4 months ago

Kind of hard to believe that I've if those students wouldn't be stupid enough to brag...

After years of fucking big dicked young men who obviously have more stamina then her husband I can't understand how she could pretend to enjoy the sex with her probably average-sized older husband...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5*s. Love it when an arrogant entitled,size queen gets her comeuppance. MC left out 1 threat, she might well go to jail for playing w/ teens, not sure the 18yo obviates the link b/w an authority figure and a student, regardless of age. The authority, guidance slut counselor, is the adult and is responsible for her conduct, not the student, again not sure if the age of the student matters. "stubbyone"(why bring up your dick size issue) thought too many words, prolly same shit who generally shreiks, finish the damn story, bitch, fuck him, good story about another evil slut. rk

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Too fucking long. Asshole cuck Roger suspected many months ago and cuck chose to fuck around rather than fuck her up

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

He'll hath no fury like that of a scorned husband, or something like that. 5

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 2 months ago

Why even give her a choice? Just nuke her from orbit.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

A burn (Great!) that was strangely unsatisfying. Probably explained by his tossing aside his moral high ground (I suppose we still need heroes, although they've become rare).

But hey, "She started it, and what SHE did is illegal!"

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker18 days ago

Not bad at all. Delusional, conceited, stupid, and not even remorseful, till she got caught. 5 stars. I hope Melissa is more faithful than Kathy. The Bear is going to go grope Mrs. Bear. Thanks for writing. More, please.

The BEAR

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous