All Comments on 'Forbidden Fruit'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 166 Comments
PultoyPultoyover 17 years ago
Oh, Yeah!

Loved the last part. the vulgarity to her..."you cunt, you fucking bitch". Somehow, that just makes things better. Don't know why and don't care...it just does.

Always enjoy reading you ohio.

Regards,

-Pultoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Enjoyed this story

It just seemed to flow and was believable.

Liked it - just a good story.

fregenfregenover 17 years ago
Too Good!

I loved it. Proof of cheating by statistical analysis! How totally geeky! How totally new and novel!

Very nicely put together. Very satisfying ending. In addition to getting a new and younger wife he also gets the chance at starting a family.

I really don't know why he was worried about giving her half the value of the house. Since the statute of limitations was still valid for at least half of her affairs she was totally at his mercy. Oh well, just too much a nice guy.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 17 years ago
Good

No great story injoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story, Ohio!

Nice setup and a suitable ending. ZERO chance for reconciliation here.

Very well done.

Regards, DJ

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 17 years ago
The best writing, ever

Ohio, you certainly have a knack for coming up with unusual stories. And the way you tell them knocks my socks off. The impact of the first few paragraphs of "The Letter A" is like no other story I've read here. A fist to the gut!

Now this one. No hidden video cameras. No recorded phone conversations. No GPS hidden in the wife's car. No hired PI. Just a smart guy adding two and two together. Also, the way you handled the flash backs was superb. No need to see this all through the husband's eyes. With the flash backs, you were able to develop the characters naturally, converging on the set up scene several times. Very unique approach to a narrative.

But I have one itch of uneasiness. I can't quite put my finder on it, but it centers around closure. Did the wife really understand what she had done? How did she live with herself all those years, keeping her two lives separate? Was her husband really capable of boldly severing her from his life, both physically and emotionally? And was he really no better than she, using his position of authority to entice a student entrusted to his care? Did he really have the right to be judge and jury, lording over her, when he was guilty of selfishly capitalizing on trust?

Yeah, I know, that is part of being a gifted writer. Get your readers immersed, then pull the life jackets away. Some will sink, some will swim. I'm really not calling for a Chapter 2, but I am left a bit hanging. I'll return to this wonderful story in a month and then see what conclusion I find. Right now I have no idea what closure I'd want, but tying things up a bit more would be satisfying. Maybe this is a challenge to those who like to write alternate endings, but this one would have to be handled with extreme care so as not to taint the main theme.

I'm in awe of your literary skills.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 17 years ago
The best writing, ever

Ohio, you certainly have a knack for coming up with unusual stories. And the way you tell them knocks my socks off. The impact of the first few paragraphs of "The Letter A" is like no other story I've read here. A fist to the gut!

Now this one. No hidden video cameras. No recorded phone conversations. No GPS hidden in the wife's car. No hired PI. Just a smart guy adding two and two together. Also, the way you handled the flash backs was superb. No need to see this all through the husband's eyes. With the flash backs, you were able to develop the characters naturally, converging on the set up scene several times. Very unique approach to a narrative.

But I have one itch of uneasiness. I can't quite put my finder on it, but it centers around closure. Did the wife really understand what she had done? How did she live with herself all those years, keeping her two lives separate? Was her husband really capable of boldly severing her from his life, both physically and emotionally? And was he really no better than she, using his position of authority to entice a student entrusted to his care? Did he really have the right to be judge and jury, lording over her, when he was guilty of selfishly capitalizing on trust?

Yeah, I know, that is part of being a gifted writer. Get your readers immersed, then pull the life jackets away. Some will sink, some will swim. I'm really not calling for a Chapter 2, but I am left a bit hanging. I'll return to this wonderful story in a month and then see what conclusion I find. Right now I have no idea what closure I'd want, but tying things up a bit more would be satisfying. Maybe this is a challenge to those who like to write alternate endings, but this one would have to be handled with extreme care so as not to taint the main theme.

I'm in awe of your literary skills.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Excellent!

A lot of new elements and plot twists here. I really like the lack of Machelvellian (sic) machinations on the part of the husband, just good old fashioned revenge. That was very well done.

I loved the wife's reaction when she walked in on him. How many of us would react that way? A good offense is the best defence. :-) We all often forget the that godd ol' song refrain: "Who's making love to your old lady, while you'rre out making love?" In this case if was her old man. and she was totally clueless.

Deal or No Deal? If she took the deal, she got off so easy.

She should have had been labeled as what she truely was: a sexual predator. Funny how so many of them are women these days. Hmmmm. May be an added "benefit" to our sexual liberation.

Looking forward to your next installment!

Regards,

C

cloacascloacasover 17 years ago
Nicely plotted

The way you folded things together worked very well. The geek part was a nice bit.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
Fabulous story --- 1 of your best ever

really a great story.... just one of your best.

the wife actions-- 5 years 5 different teen age boys... as Chargrined said... WELL SHE is a sexual predator.

Imagine if the situation has been reversed? a grown MaLe tacher and 5 teen age girls... over a 5 year period...

In these stories where the wives have BCF -- bif cock fantasy -- why is it that they alays seem to have fabulous sex at Home? The wives always seem to having sex with their wonderful hubbys who seem to have no serious characters flaws or mental issues 3 4 5 times a week in the tenth or 15th year of the marriage..

does this strike anyone as a little odd?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

Not only do you write about a husband that dosn't catch his wife cheating and walkes away to think about it. He does something about it...

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
Neat!

Enjoyable, perfect pay back. Ending was a little abrupt, but very tidy. Just the right length, with enough detail to enliven the characters. I was very impressed with the way you were able to move back and forth in time. (zed)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Honest Review...

I've read this story and here is my honest review...

Plot - Remarkable plot. As realistic as you can get.

Quality of the story - Fantabulous writing. Absolutely top-notch quality. Very gripping tale, it completely draws you in

Grammar - Perfect

Eroticism - The sex scenes between the characters were okay as the storyline is not about how hot the act was rather it was a necessary part to complement the plot. Truth was, I was more drawn in to the content and the great writing rather then the sex scenes.

Overall - No one should give this a miss. It's a must read.

Thank you for such a fantastic well-written tale.

MatAbrahamMatAbrahamover 17 years ago
Statistics and closure

This is one of your master pieces.These are now book marked along with : * An Innocent Question

• A Real Surprise Party

• House of Cards

• I Hate Surprises

• Twenty Minutes

• The Letter A

What I really found amazing was the pure use of logic to uncover the once a week cheating. Two obsevations and comments. First - You built up the suspense when she went in for her 'unusual' afternoon shower, while the husband was at home. No talking thereafter?

The second is while flash backs was used so well to relate to events, why not a episode or two after the divorce. May be it is to allow each reader to reach his own conclusions, like I did !!

Great work. I enjoyed reading it.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 17 years ago
Superb story of a pragmatist and a delusionalist

Good story and plot was very entertaining.

What I’m about to say will not be believed by many as it seems a rarity to the mind. It’s not a stretch of anyone’s imagination of the number of female teachers who have had a tryst with a male student. Many are students of less then stellar academics and the teachers sometimes use hostility toward that’s student’s performance and behavior that draw the two together in situations of tension. The bad boy syndrome and the allure of the older woman with power and control.

This is as old a story as there is, as virility and control come together between two people who would normally be conventional as student and teacher. Tension can lead to a power struggle that emits emotions to a zenith and push both into a frenzy of actions that would easily be controlled in a normal setting.

Most teenage boys find it a dream come true and will hold it as a right of passage for the rest of their lives. The teachers will many times never repeat the sexual acts again as the parting of the two lusty lovers after a time, has sated the want unspoken before. The two may never speak of it again, but could be a memory savored in the mind by each.

If it were a Male teacher and female student it is looked upon as an act of horrid Letcher defiling an innocent adolescent girl. Society will castrate this man and not look at it as an affair between two adults by societal measure of 18 being of majority,

The girl in question may look back in years that follow as the affair was a dirty conquest of an older man who took something from her or could remember it as being a sweet or lusting addition of the beginning of her sexuality.

The male teacher is in more danger of the affair becoming known more then the female teacher as in most cases the male student finds it a wonder of memory. The female student may find it a loss of control later in life, as if she was seduced by an unwanted authority and may find it repulsive, as if she was used in her memory.

These are just generalities and can be perceived in opposites by male and female.

Again this has been going on for as many years as men and women have been student and mentor.

The graduate student and Professor is well documented as in any close relationship of student and mentor as both are over 21 and considered not teacher and student but associates with the professor being the mentor.

Very fun read of a man who lost his lust and feelings in an instant of finding out about the betrayal of his spouse. Very well done look at a pragmatist and so called geek mathematician as there could be.

Thank you

PT

I know delusionalist is not a word so it made it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

One of your best stories.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
why?

while it is a good story, i was wondering WHY?

why did he wait months and months until june?

hubby could have given her the divorce ultimatum at any time. and the threat of exposure would be much more powerful DURING the school year when she is still IN the authority/student relationship, the threat is not so effective AFTER Alan graduated and will be an 18yr old young adult heading to college.

btw, i really like the end line, when she wondered why it all happened to her. it rather nice summarizes the utter selfishness that is cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
He Was Too Easy On Her

Overall the story was excellent although I think he should have turned her in without giving her the option of divorcing him quietly. If he divorced her after the trial, he would have gotten everything as she would have ended up a convicted felon and sex offender. Even if she was given probation as a first time offender, she is still a sexual predator and would never be allowed around any children or in any teaching position.

Even though the boys were 18, they were still in high school and therefore under the school authority and protected by the law. An earlier commentor questioned his relationship with the Melissa. Most PhD candidates are at least are in their mid twenties and as long as he was not her advisor/mentor there is no conflict. There is a big difference from being 18 to being 24 or 25.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Your story has been reviewed

On the New Story Review in the Authors Hangout forum. Great read!

FallingToFly

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Pacing seemed a bit off...

It was a good enough story plot-wise, but all the time skipping made it seem a bit disjointed to me. And the ending seemed abrupt, which may or may not have been due to the skipping around. If you use the technique again in the future, I'd say try to be a little more sparing with it.

Risq_001Risq_001over 17 years ago
OMG!! It's one of fhe signs of the "apocalypse"

Harry loved an Ohio story and said so!!

Seriously I'm just kidding Harry, I couldn't pass that one up.

Naa, Harry and Peggy covered what I was thinking. At least the guy found a way to make himself happy first instead of ranting, raving, or hatching some elaborate revenge scheme that involved following his wife around, using a detective, or placing hidden listening devices in her car or their house. He just found someone else, moved on, and started his divorce.

What I still found as funny (laugh out loud funny) was the wife first reaction of "How could you do this to me, I'll divorce you, take everything you own, and tell the school what you've been up too". And she was doing the same thing for years.

But I have to say this. Peggy said something I found intresting too, very few females get the same type of sentences males get for having sex with a minor. And that female teacher in florida, the one who's lawyer argued she was too pretty to go to jail, got off with probation for her sleeping with a 13yr old kid. One county didn't press charges because the judge rejected the plea deal that wouldn't have her facing any "real" charges for what she did, so the DA's office dropped thier charges. The news site pointed out another case that just happened in that county where it was a man who did the exact same thing and the DA had no problem going for prison time (5 years I think) for him, but for a woman they wanted to give a slap on the wrist.

And I felt bad for her husband in that case because that womans family hates the husband after all of this (and said so publicly) because he divorced her over this. I mean even though they were newlyweds, she's out sleeping around with a 13yr old boy. And they said that because he didn't stand by her through out all of this he was the real bad person not her. He said what made it hard was then they had a sit down talk about what was going on she made it out to seem less bad than it really was. When he found out what was really going on, he decided to cut his losses.

But Peggy's right, there is way too many double standards going on for stuff like this.

Great story Ohio.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
No Way!

When I was screwing my high-school guidance counselor, we would never have thought about doing it in her office or at school. No way you could keep that secret for 3 weeks, much less 5 years.

Fun story that brought back some great memories though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Enjoyable but flawed

I really enjoyed this story, but found it flawed in three important ways: the nature of the wife's predation, the notion that even TWO teenaged boys would keep a secret for that long, and most importantly, the apparent lack of irony that both of the spouses really indulged in the exact same sexual predation. I was also amused that the pattern of predation was reversed; the wfe was a serial "fuck-buddy" predator, while the husband was a relationship predator.

It's weak but not inconceivable that the wife would begin a series of simple physical affairs with students, with no real relationship. It's hard to see how te wife can be a physcal-only predator and be so restrictive in her selection. All the stories I know of non-relationship predators invol ve a lot less selectivity and restraint. Weak point, but the attitude bothered me from the beginning. I really had a hard time believing in the 18-year-old worldly-wise seducer as well. I suppose her lack of self-control over her lusts must have tipped him off, but he's just way too smooth to readily credit.

The second flaw is more serious, and relates to the I'm-secretly-laying-high-school students problems outlined above: how is it that the whole school doesn't know that the guidance counselor puts out? What's the reason for anyone to keep silent? There's absolutely nothing she can do to these scumballs once they start talking, assuming that they got out of school. Here's where a real double standard comes in; a man doing this to female students is insulated by the students' fears of exposure and loss of reputation, while boys who are exposed as having laid the guidance counselor are at a lot less risk. So why do they keep quiet at all? And why don't we see the wife realizing that these punks own her now, as long as she can creditably be accused?

The third flaw is the worst of all. The husband cleverly works out what is happening, and even with whom. He's a smart guy, and the explanation of how he detects serial adultery is beautifully written. He's appalled and disgusted by his wife's behavior, and so he goes and targets a ppretty student he's advising to promote as a new wife! Apparently, the irony of doing exactly what his wife is doing never sank in to him, and the lack of the moral dubiousness in the writing flaws this story. I understand that the grad student is an adult, and there are fewer legal implications for the husband's behavior; nevertheless, his not waiting until being divorced, taking up with his grad student, and conducting an affair while still married places him too close to equal footing with his wife.

I still liked the story tremndously, and think you've done a great job.

FireFox59FireFox59over 17 years ago
Nice Twist

Great story ohio!! Nice twist on the cheating theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting story

While I found the story interesting and looked upon the combination of a university professor and high school teacher couple favorably, the story as it stands, with no continuation, seems average to me as stories go. Ohio is an excellent writing with a significant knowledge of many areas of everyday life.

RAG

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Concur with Enjoyable but Flawed reviewer

But I would only focus on two of the three points: the first is dubiously silly and almost unbelievable. One boy MAY BE ABLE to keep fucking a teacher or a guidance counselor from spreading.

One of the latest sensational cases, in fact, was about a middle school teacher having sex with a middle school boy and started having kids with him. Of course, having kids with a kid is the easiest way to be found out.

Now, on the "sexual predator" notion: Once the fucking involves more than two boys 16 to 19, it will get out of control. It is, therefore, not that believable that she's been fucking high school boys --- at least 3 --- in a span of 5 years and none of the boys have bragged about nailing the guidance counselor (or teacher).

But, as the other reviewer said, the irony of the whole thing was brushed over by most readers:

The professor did the EXACT same thing his wife did; that the girl he's seducing is in college is irrelevant; you're talking about power-relationship here: the kid had none compared to the professor, just as the boys had none compared to the high school counselor.

A truly consciencious, mature, upstanding college professor would NOT go after an easily impressionable college-aged girl. Whether the wife is having an affair or not, there's no excuse for that kind of behavior. (Now, if a professor met a young woman OUTSIDE of the university and they just happen to fall in love --- that's another story. But here we're talking about a college kid at his institution):

"Melissa, I feel very attracted to you; and I swear my cheating wife is about to be kicked out very soon,,, Just please hear me out, okay?" WTH!

'Tis not moralizing: it is about applying our notion of fairness, morality, etc. fairly across the board. Neither of these two adults --- wife and husband --- deserve to hold the jobs they're entrusted with by their community of learning institution. Both are sexual predators,,,,

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
Personally, I loved the story, and I don't like ..

....too many LW stories. I don't agree with the person who said that he should wait until formally divorced. Why should he wait for red tape on a marriage that is already dead? Especially when his wife wasn't faithful to him? I, for one, have no qualms about revenge affairs. To me, it's karma, and to expect more fidelity from him than one does from her is nothing more than a double standard. She got what she dished, and like a typical hypocrite, couldn't take it. Too fucking bad! It was justice, it was revenge, it was karma. She sowed cheating and reaped it. Hell, given that she was doing it longer, even if his revenge affair SOMEHOW lowered him to her level, the length and number of her affairs made them FAR WORSE than what he did! The only thing that I would have done differently was go ahead and dump her earlier, AFTER fucking Melissa or someone like her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Impressive Work Author

Those that feel he did the same thing are way off base. 1st para = she's 25 years old - then she isn't being taught by him at this time nor is he her assigned instructor on her final college paper.

She teachs high school and her victims are assigned and solicited seniors with beeg cocks plus always bent over her desk, floor or chair in her high school office.

So 7 years of age difference plus not solicited in teachers playpen with something to lose if he refuses her.

Cmon guys - read the story.

Kudo's Author - Among your best - plausible to the possible realities of life and written so well as always!

Thanks Again -

With Very High Regard

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 17 years ago
Another Ohio Classic Story - well done once again

Another good plot & good read, Ohio. Concise and clever.

phoenix764phoenix764over 17 years ago
Another Great Story

A great story Ohio. I do think that teenage boys getting regular sex from a sexy older woman wouldn't have stayed a secret for 1 year, let alone 5.

As for people comparing her husband's affair with the wife's, they are forgetting something important - position of authority. The husband removed himself from being Melissa's discertation advisor, and just became a mentor. He was not in a position of authority, and had no standing regarding her grades. The wife was supposed to be tutoring these boys, but instead used a great deal of the time to have sex with them instead. She was an authority figure, and did have a direct effect on their grades. I agree that she got off too easy. I agree that her actions should have been brought to the attention of the parents, principal, school board, and of course the authorities. She deserved prison time, and the complete loss of her career. As for financially, maybe I'd give her 33% at most ( 50% times 10 divided by 15 for the time she was faithful in the marriage).

If possible, I'd like to she a followup on these characters on what happens 5 - 10 years in the future. Maybe she does it again, and this time gets caught. Maybe she is regretting her actions, and basically just existing day-to-day, instead of living life. Maybe she heard that not only did her husband marry the grad student, but they have children (something she always wanted).

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good story

Indiana is a No-Fault divorce state. They wouldn't need any kind of excuse for a divorce. She would be doing time for statutory rape though. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bravo Bravo Bravo!

At last a thinking man response to a lying, cheating slut! I loved the use of intellect. science and common sense in the discovery. The 'reconciliation at all cost" crowd must have hated this ending. After all, why didn't Roger give her another chance or take her to therapy? Kathy's betrayal was even worse because she used those in her care.

Roger would be even more repulsed by her behavior since he has the same responsibility to teach and care for the young.

I can not wait for your next submission. Thanks!

SleeplessinMD

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Heard on LiteErotica..

"Harry won;t like it. Harry hates everything!"

Astonishment in voice: "He likes it! Hey, Harry!"

If Harry liked it, this story must be Pulizer material!

Sorry, harry. all in good fun.

regards

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
writing is not hopscotch

Flashbacks are overdone and your's starting off with a bang ruined parts of a good story. You had 1 outstanding tease in the Alan segment, but had glossed over it as a non event by already ruining it with the "epitome of stud dumb" that no one could care about the husband's bang or the perv wife.

Stop the hopscotch and just tell a story with tease so the reader is lured into desire, 3 pages with only 2 paragraphs is a waste of space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

Super story. A good read. Oh,maybe reality is stretched a bit---the keeping of the goings-on behind closed doors a secret for 5+ years---but that's not important. The story is important. And I liked the flashbacks. Ingenuity in the writing.

playingcardcompany

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
chagrined about Your comments

Chagrind

I realize that your comemnts were made in fun / jest but there may be this precpetion that I never say anything a Good about ANY story

In fact if you go back and look at my comments in TOTALITY you will see two things...

first that I say Far More positive things then bad things but when i see SHIT i tell you its shit. I have said a LOT of good stuff about OHIO's last several stories... DG hear I always like and I love S Des stuff as well as HDK some of the CELT stuff as well as everything LEAPYEAR writes .... CHARLEYBEAR... half of wanderers stuff...

second even though I am direct and harsh I seem to get a lot of "I hate to say it but I agree with harryinVA this time.... commentss

I went off on KK in a very reasonable way... I brought up many of his old stories and poinetd out that the Guy seems to be FIXATED on one thing...

In many of KK's stories the wife does NOT have sex per se but still betrays the hubby and yet the hubby take her back in very short period.

For this he has " banned me". Oh well

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It is true...

I have said, "once a cheat, always a cheat." This I can attest to in real life and now you have written about it were she just cheated on him year after year. The first time is hard, but it gets easier with each lover.

These are words that you can live and trust.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
It all comes home to roost

Who'da thunk you could tell that much just from record keeping??

Good story. She really didn't respect her husband very much regardless of her vows of deep love. But she was right about one thing---it was STUPID!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Do women really...?

...have this big cock fascination or is it just something men fantasise about women fantasising about?

I thought the story was much better in some respects than most of the Lit crap, but I find it hard to believe that over a period of six years someone would not have tried to enter their office at some point while they were having sex. The locked door would have created great suspicion. Plus would a white noise generator really keep the sounds of sex masked?

Also, as someone else pointed out, there is absolutely no way whatsoever that the whole story would not have leaked well before six years were over. A secret like that could not be kept by eighteen year olds.

I still think this sort of story should come under a Cheating Wives catagory! :)

Landrious1Landrious1over 17 years ago
In answer To Anonymous in the UK

Yes, the Big Cock fetish is real. It simply isn't as pervasive as it seems to be on this site. It equates to some men’s fetish for large breasts, or feet, or the perfect ass. A friend of mine says she can’t get off without “that stretched out feeling” she gets from a large cock. Her hubby (my best friend) is glad to provide this for her.

As to the locked door, in many public schools the AP (advanced placement) students meet with a faculty advisor in a room with a light above it that reads “Testing in Progress” This light is activated by a switch or the lock being thrown. As these students were supposed to be prepping for college in the AP classes few would have found the councilor and the locked door out of place. These measures in helping students are decreasing given the recent bout of scandals in the press regarding student teacher affairs.

As to then story it self, it was very well written and articulated. I’m happy he got out from under his ex and glad to see her devastation. His method of showing her his pain brought home exactly what he had felt and endured.

sanman52sanman52over 17 years ago
stronger moral message needed

Let me say that it is always a pleasure to see the author's name on a new story. I think you are one of the top authors on this site and this story only bolsters that opinion.

The way you had the husband use his statistics and data savvy to deduce his wife's activities and her sex partners was inspired. Also, the wife's descent from a counselor succumbing to the sexual advances of a student to becoming an outright sexual predator, seducing succeding students as time went on, was disturbing.

One point I would like to take issue with in this story and with many of your previous submissions is the husband's need or desire or willingness to engage in sexual conduct with other women after finding out about his wife's infidelity. I personnally think that this behavior reduces the impact of the infidelity by justifying the husband's cheating because of the wife's behavior.

In this particular story, I believe that the husband's seduction of the graduate student was inappropriate if not immoral. Many colleges and universities have strict guidelines about student/teacher behavior, especially as it relates to situations where the professor has some direct control over the student (through grades, advising, etc.). This husband was certainly acting as the graduate student's adviser in this instance, even though he may not officially have been her advisor.

He also used her, without her approval, in confronting his wife about her sexual activities. I'm sure that she would not have agreed to be caught in a sexual situation by his wife if she had the choice.

If I can make one observation about your most recent stories, you seem to be gravitating toward a harder line by the husband toward the unfaithful wife as well more extreme sexual reasons for a wife's straying. In this story a driving force for the wife's initial cheating was her desire for the first student's massive dick. This theme was also the driving force in "Three Tuesdays".

You have expressed an admiration for the work of Just Plain Bob, and maybe I am making the leap that the change in direction of your stories lately is a result of that admiration. I like a lot of Just Plain Bob's work, but hope that you don't turn into him.

I also appreciate that you can write stories that aren't all a "reconcile at all cost" scenario. Please keep up the good work. I look forward to all of your submissions.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
A touch of greatness

One key to greatness is in the ability to first recognize (that’s relatively easy) that “the devil is in the details”. And then (which of course is the hard part) you have to be blessed with that rare eye which detects those relevant critical details and sets them apart from the mass of endless data; then make sense of them. Sorting and making meaningful patterns from facts which were there all the time - available for every one to see. In fact those facts, like in this story - the timing of showers or the frequency of being too tired for sex when nothing else is seemingly wrong, all seemed so benign that the wife herself was the provider of all that details – unbeknown to her of course. This is ultimately the real brilliance and deep message in this story. Cheating and lying are a type of incongruence or imbalance in the world. Some misrepresentation which is only partially guarded by the cheater’s conscious mind. Yet, the world itself will turn the cheater in – even if it takes time. The endless time/place opportunities to be caught with facts which do not fit the story’; the endless unplanned opportunities for unplanned encounters to which we are never aware could be suddenly connected and suddenly expose the lie. But to the most part the exposure unfolds by the cheaters own body. It starts ‘close to home’ with the involuntary messages that the body of the cheater sends – we can’t be guarded all the time, and we can’t guard the tension in our voice our facial expressions, a mistaken word etc. The savvy spouse with an eye to the details and an inquisitive mind, as this husband had is bound to pick the details which ironically the wife herself was providing to her husband unbeknown to her. And does not the way of her exposure fits so well the nature of her betrayal which is short sightedness self centeredness and blindness to the broader implications? Another irony. The flaw of your sin is the very same flaw which exposes her, and ultimately brings to an end all that she believed was important to her (certainly her profession). A master piece work, as have already been mentioned akin to “the letter A” if not surpasses it.

MrHandsMrHandsover 17 years ago
One thing that didn't ring true

I enjoyed your story, however one thing did not come across as genuine. The wife's initial reaction to finding her husband in bed with another woman was far more histrionic than I would have expected from a woman who has been having her own flings for 5 years. Kathy was clearly a well educated and thoughtful woman. It must have crossed her mind about how she would feel if the tables were turned. Given what we know about her and her rationalizations for having her own fling, I can imagine her similarly convincing herself that she wouldn't mind, as long as her husband loved her the way she loved him.

Making her respond in such a hypocritical fashion only served to demonize her a bit after doing a pretty good job of showing a wife who really loved her husband despite her special student on the side habit. I can see that it made it easier for you to have the husband's dropping the hammer down on her seem more proportional, but it took away from the story.

I'd have found it far more beleiveable if Kathy had responded with anquish and remorse at finally discovering how it felt for a spouse to have an affair. That kind of epiphany would have been far more powerful and credible, but would probably have taken longer to write, so maybe you were in a hurry to wrap up the story. You could have still ended with the marriage breaking up and teaching all involved the lesson you wanted to learn, and it might even have been more compelling. In the end, I think you fell back on a black/white, absolute right/absolute wrong approach and it diminished an otherwise outstanding story.

You've clearly got the writing chops to tell a more nuanced story, and I hope you take these comments in the spririt in which they are offered...to provide constructive criticism. I've written one story for this site and I did the same thing I've criticized you for doing; closing a longer story with an adequate, but not completely developed ending. Hope this is helpful.

MrHands

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
it's against the law for teachers to fuck students

it's adultery when a wife fuck another person while married.so what did the wife do right.she got caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
okay

perhaps you shouldn't write just for the sake of writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bravo Bravo

You didnt do anything wrong in our eyes but you should have done the 2nd option

Simple49erSimple49erover 16 years ago
Second Choice was the only choice:

There is a misconception in this country that when a woman is a pedophile, that somehow that is not as bad as a man doing it. In particular when an adult woman who works in a place like a school uses her position to seduce a student, this is just as terrible and disgusting as a man doing it. The husband had a moral and more importantly, ethical obligation to see his wife go to jail. She did it not once, but many times with many different young men. There are those twisted males who feel this is the right of young men to have this experience: an older experienced woman teaching them the ways of pleasure. I wonder how they would feel if their daughters were taught the ways of pleasure by woman teacher or male teacher. Too many women teachers in the last few years have gotten off to easily because they are women. Some of them did exactly the same things as their male counterparts and some were even worse. Yet the punishment given them was minimal at best. Worse, some of them will not even have to suffer the stigma that male pedophiles do when they get out of jail: be on a computer data base for all to see where ever they live. This is the reverse double standard: there punishments should be as severe as those experiences by men who abuse minors. While this story is a fantasy, what it describes is happening all the time in many different places. And if you think that young men are not adversely affected by this, then you ought to do more research and see the long term, negative affects these kind of experiences have had on young men and the difficulty they have later trying to establish a normal relationship with a normal young woman and not the twisted sexuality they have learned from their older "teacher."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good writing

It's interesting how the author mirrors the wife's behavior in the husband's romp with his little grad school cutie. Both teachers are placed in positions of responsibility and trust, and both violate the trust reposed in them. The storytelling is good but the morality it seeks to praise is substandard. Like his wife, Roger is unfaithful when it suits him. He'll do it again the next time he has an opportunity to screw around because once a cheater, always a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wrong Term!!

Simple49er has both the term and the concept wrong in his comments. What the story relates to is not pedofilia, which is sexual contact between an adult and a prepuescent child. Once the child reaches the stage of puberty, if the relationship is one between an adult male and a pubescent male who has not reached the age of consent, the condition is called pederastry. It is homosexuality. (Check NAMBLA)If

the contact is between an adult, and one who has not reached the age of consent(male or female), it is usually statutory rape.<p>

Even if the younger person has reached the age of consent, if there is a teacher/student relationship, there are, in many cases, laws which prohibit sexual conduct based on the power of the teacher over the student. If there are not laws, there are usually institutional prohibitions which will result in the loss of job, and possibly be grounds for civil action. That is probably what this story involved.<p>

In any event, the wife was in a world of hurt. In the case of the husband, it is common for a graduate student and a graduate faculty member to develop a relationship if both are beyond the age of consent. Even that relationship is proscribed in many institutions.<p>

I suspect that in many places the rules are even more complicated and conflicted...but with laws, lawyers and judges, whose intent it is to confuse right and wrong and to turn justice into their own private plaything, who knows?

<p>

The husband in this case should have reported the wife to the proper authorities regardless of his getting a divorce from her. His own case if problematical and maybe that is why the author did not have him report her to the authorities.<p>

Have a good day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved it

Well written and a thoroughly interesting story.

exjockexjockalmost 16 years ago
Totally in awe - of your storiy

What an amazingly thorough job of winding us throught the intimate details of this cheating slut of a wife's affairs. She's almost bad enough to deserve catching him doing the same thing. I'd have liked it better if he'd have remained faithful until Kathy was exposed, but it probably wouldn't have been as interesting in the long run....His escapades with Melissa early in the story kept us on edge throughout! Wonderful job as always - I am working my way through reading all of your stories!

DSLAYERDSLAYERover 15 years ago
WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?!

This is typical of a cheating whore! They do what they want to,then when it is time to pay up they act like they should be let off because it was only sex!

Sad part it's very true to life. I am glad to see a strong man that put this whore, almost child molster where she belonged.

Most that write in L/W make the man a weak spineless wimp that cant live without the cunt he is married to.

News flash as I told my exwife the night I threw her cheating ass out, your not the only one with a pussy!!!

You should have seen the look on her face!

Loved the story need more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great

great story and you didn't have to forgive her.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 15 years ago
I just discovered this story . . .

As usual, well-written and fairly powerful. Just a few plot holes that hurt the credibility of the story. Firstly, most kids who are jocks are not honor students, and most honor students are not jocks (they tend to be nerds). Secondly, a 6'5" 18 year old jock would not lack for confidence when facing the nerdy, wimp-sized husband Roger, especially when the jock was driving the car! He could beat Roger up; Roger had absolutely no proof of the high-school kid's fucking in the office with wife Kathy. And thirdly, most "kids" of this type would act arrogant, maybe even smirky, and they would taunt someone like Roger, not give in to him. Such kids tend to have a lot of attitude (that's why they put 18 year old kids on the front lines in the army -- they think they are invulnerable). Were I Roger, I would have bugged Kathy's handbag (or maybe hire a professional detective to do this). I might have bugged her office. I might have arranged a distraction for her arrival at home (so that she would not have time to wash her panties); I then could have taken the panties and had the DNA analyzed. Were I to get into a car with a huge guy who I know already has no fear of me (only contempt; after all, he's cuckolding me), then I would need to prepare for violence and have an "equalizer" with me. Otherwise, it would be foolish for me to face a much bigger guy and risk a physical confrontation that I might lose. Other than these issues, I think the story was fairly tightly written and I enjoyed it. Thanks for writing such great LW stories!

grogers7grogers7over 14 years ago
Excellent, Original theme

Well written and original. Data acquisition, analysis, and mining are the character of such a man. My observation for this story and many others, is that cheaters are seldom truly remorseful and even less often contrite. This is especially true if infidelity has become a long term habit. By transference they assign much of the fault of their unsatisfying relationship to their spouse, and at the least, excuse much of their responsibility. Getting them to accept that responsibility is difficult; if they do, they often choose to simply put it in their past and demand by their behaviors that others comply. Remorse and contrition are unusual. The faithful spouse seldom gets any satisfaction through relational efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
its the pits for her

She reached a point where there was the sense of being able to have it all. Hooray, she was so wrong, and Roger ended the charade.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
every guy in ohio stories

cucks himself hardcore after finding out his wife is screwing a dozen guys by 'making love' to the slut.

Secret closet cuck fetish is fine and dandy, but real men know that if you fuck a slut wife after finding out she is fucking other guys it means you are a willing cuck.

GualterioGualterioabout 13 years ago
The comment on 04/21/11 is not true

Yes, often Ohio stories inixplicably involve the protagonist "making love" to his wife even after knowing about her infidelity. However, this isn't "always" the case.

Sometimes there is revenge, sometimes redemption. Actually, he has quite a variety of stories. Usually his stories allow us to admire the character of the cuckolded husband. Not so in this case, but hey, who would want every story to be the same, huh?

Face it folks, Ohio is a talented writer, even if you don't like the way some of his stories end up. Hey, I don't either, but he certainly doesn't have the cheated husband do the same thing the same way every time as some of you indicate.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I would have rated it 5*****.

However, had to deduct 2** because there are no 9" cocks.

Also, I had to deduct another 1* because the following is illogical and too cruel because just the divorce was all that was necessary instead of insulting names and cruel stipulations:

"Here's how it is, you cunt. You cheating BITCH! ..."

"Here's your first choice—your only other choice. We divorce quickly, no hassles, for reason of "irreconcilable differences", like it says on those papers. I buy out your half of this house. You quit your job next week when the school year ends, you move at least 500 miles from South Bend, and you NEVER work with students or teenagers again for the rest of your life."

They both fucked students so one is as bad as the other. Therefore, making him good and her bad, is uncalled for and deserves the down rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Aww poor DWMoronfuck...

...you broke his heart because he doesn't have a 9" cock to suck on and sit on. Damn, you really shouldn't write about things that might drive DWMoronfuck to depression and possibly suicide.

Oh, wait, that would be a GOOD thing. Please, keep writing these incredible stories, and make sure to include things like 9" cocks that are sure to make DWMoronfuck feel despondent and want to jump in front of a bus.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
INTELLIGENCE IS ITS OWN REWARD

except when it blossoms into a new tryst. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoron is a certified ped0

she would've rated 5* but the boys turned out to be legal age so she demoted the story, what a sick fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Ohio, you ruined this story, by not having her reported for her indecent behaviour with students. As someone who works in schools it disgusts me that you'd give that cheating slut a 'free pass' to get away with taking advantage of her students all because she wanted a bigger cock. I imagine in real life, if one of your kids, if you have any were taken advantage of like that or other kids by a teacher you'd want them to suffer, just because they may be 18 doesn't make it right for a teacher to have sex with a student.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
gave it a 4

this was new for ohio, a story where the man has a small amount of balls. the bitch had been cheating for over ten years. burn the bitch and move on

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
5 stars

@ Dear Anon He has an affair with his student and but it is not problem, because Melissa has his collegue who is her tutor, but it is not a good thing to be with connection during his divorce for example: Gossip, gossip..... I think he decide on well to let Kathy go with free ticket except for teaching young and he thought of some happy years together. BTW I wish Mellissa and Roger to be minimum 2 children!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What a bunch of male hypocrites.

The first guy, Tom, should have heard these words from her lips "You will be charged with assault, unless you are out of that door in ten seconds. I am counting. Ten nine eight, don't argue, six five four, that's better. You will submit a written

apology before you go home and will be transferred to Mr. Smith. I know he's useless, but you made you choices, now live with them.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
I would have

nuked the bitch. Let it be known far and wide what she had/was doing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My kind of man!

Ohio is my kind of man/woman! If I only knew then what I know now. (Not exactly Bob Seager's lyrics.) I was a total wimp when I caught my wife cheating after 26 years of marriage and I did not have the benefit of having read many, many "Loving" Wives stories on Literotica.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loved it

There really was no other alternative. Thanks. Very engaging tale.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
BTB becomes BTB. LOL

What I thought was going to be a Burn the Bastard tale of Wifey catching Hubby cheating turned into a Burn the Bitch with Revenge Fuck first before Divorcing her. THAT was funny as fart in church! Trust me, a ripper in church is hilarious! Normally I'm not into the whole Revenge Fuck thing, but this was very well done. Another of Ohio's rare but great BTB tales. Made Wifey feel some of the pain he'd been feeling since he found out about her.

5 Stars.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

I'm sorry. It was a great tale but although the revenge might seem severe I would have gone with the total destruction of her life including the scandal and total destruction as he proposed. Also I would have liked to read about her killing herself over the loss of her love and the loss of her happy existence. Fucking cunt.

That's what being bitter does to you.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Overrated Sense of Her Value

In this case, the barren wife seemed to forget that she was unable to conceive children and therefor much less desirable as a wife. Her pursuit of "forbidden fruit" was the perfect excuse for her husband to abandon a fruitless marriage. That brings up an interesting point, long before we need to worry about silly things like love, we are all concerned with our survival instinct, and our procreation instinct. A barren, cheating wife is a threat to both of those drives. Getting away from a loser like that is a victory! Hooking up with a hopefully fertile 25 year old is the icing on the cake. Epilogue: He marries Melissa, he has a couple of kids with her, and they live together in their academic ivory tower in fidelity and love into their old age. The barren, pedophile winds up single, working in a real estate office, with a love life consisting of one night stands until she fucks the wrong husband and an angry wife tosses acid in her face effectively ending her career as a slut. She lives out the rest of her short life in a government subsidized apartment going from disability check to disability check until one day the neighbors smell a foul smell coming from her apartment.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
@sugna

Wow. When are you going to put that imagination to work writing your own tales? I look forward to that day.

eworceworcabout 10 years ago

Loved the story. Having made a career of statistical analysis and data standards, I can relate to the protagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wrong

He was a teacher himself. Being a moral man, and to maintain credibility, he had to tell the school board.....no option.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Huh?

Let's see, she carries on multiple long-term affairs with students, and she gets on her high horse catching him ONE-TIME with another woman?

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
Nothing "happened to her"

She MADE it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well she made it "happen" to herself.

But didn't she have a bargaining chip? He did sleep with a student didn't he? Seems to me they're both in the same bag. But still, she is going to get half and move on. All she needs to do is move a LONG ways away and she can start over and continue to teach. What's he going to do? Hire a PI to follow her constantly? I don't think so. And after the divorce a little birdy makes a call and he's in trouble about his affair.

magicman1234magicman1234about 9 years ago
apples and oranges

as everyone knows there is a difference between high school students and college students

krosis666krosis666about 9 years ago
Always love

How the cheater goes berzerk when their spouse gets revenge by fucking someone else, telling them all about how horrible they are, how they are going to raped in the divorce, because they 'Won't stand for this, you bastard!', and then in the same breath, when confronted with their own cheating, say how 'It meant nothing, it was only sex, it was an accident, it has nothing to do with us!'

I always find that double standard funny.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Hypocrisy

I love how these cheating wives, when they catch their husbands are so vicious, but as soon as THEIR cheating is revealed are all, "Oh it means NOTHING, Honey, it's YOU I love, etc., etc., etc.!"

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 8 years ago
Disgusted at Roger

Roger upon discovering his wife's infidelity, instead of acting to stop it, allows it to continue for the rest of the school year. He discovers the identity of boy currently fucking his wife and condones the act of adultery by allowing it to continue . This is a High school teenager and his wife has been a felon for years at this point. By allowing this to continue Roger becomes an accessory after the fact and morally corrupt at best.

Then there is the old "Do two wrongs make a right" issue. When he starts his affair with Melissa, Roger has lost ANY moral superiority and has become as corrupt and disgusting as his slut of a wife.

Just Saying, My View Point, YMMV.

Morgan DeWolfe

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 8 years ago
Wish I could give it a 4.5...or 'Incomplete'.....

Ohio is a great writer, but this one begs for more. Just what that is can be up to the author's imagination. Does she misuse his promise to not rat her out, go crying to her mom or his mom or both (partially conceal the truth) and get the family to get him to 'stop overreacting'? Does she somehow get him to give in for a few days, then get knocked up? Does her latest boy toy get into a serious car accident, and while under anesthesia spill his guts to the entire ER staff? Maybe her best friend is fucking the same boy, and blows her cover so she can keep him all to herself? Maybe she gets her divorce, but decides she will not keep her promise and stays in South Bend. But, of course, she is somehow found out (maybe by one of her boy toy's girlfriends) and then crashes and burns anyway? So many possibilities that a cheating slut like her so richly deserves. Hmmmmm...........

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Felony?

@Morgan ... This is a fine LW story! It is NOT a felony in ANY state in the US (and probably in few other places in the world) for an adult woman to fuck an 18 y.o. male! Consenting adults, doncha know? It IS against local public school board POLICY for a teacher to screw any student, regardless of age! She can (nay ... will) get fired ... possibly even get her certfication voided ... also make the national news! It is an unethical and inappropriate behavior, but it is NOT a crime!

Further ... Hubby 'condones' what Sweetie and her Bull are doing? Grow up! This is FICTION in an EROTIC literature website! Who, among 'We The Readers,' has a moral high-horse to ride? Certainly not ME (nor you!). Hubby has NO authority to dictate to either of the cheaters what they do or stop doing. Yeah, he can tattle like a little kid and interfere. GMAFB!

Grinch ... What would Hubby find if he conducted a large-scale analysis of H.S. male Elite male athletes, superior scholastic performance, and pecker size? Probably that a South Bend High School had a HIGHLY unlikely ( 1 in 100,000 or so) distribution of 'riches!' Viva fiction!

Thanks, Ohio, for another great read!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
over 18 years old students

@Lickideesplit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxhy-17jek0&index=11&list=FLOz0Sii8-rI0fbWstwgPzMA

She had sex with over 18 years old students and she got prison.......

Naturally her case is exception, but for younger students than 18 years may be prison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More sex

Actually I was more interested in reading about the various sexual encounters than learning about the personal motivation of the parties involved. Just sayin...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry not very good Ohio 2*

Usually a supported but this tale and its lack of morality from both husband and wife is sickening. They both deserve each other and don't deserve a story to be written about them.

BigBlue9295BigBlue9295about 8 years ago
not your best effort

average at best

christmas_apechristmas_apeabout 8 years ago

this had real heat. sexcellent and real. thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The Problem

The problem with this Ohio effort is there should really have been a better setup and background with Roger and Kathy before she fell. In other words, there could have been more depth portrayed in the relationship.That would have provided the opportunity for the reader to FEEL the betrayal in a deeper and more effective manner. All Ohio stories are quite good, of course, but in this case Kathy just seems a little too superficial to create the level of tension necessary for a real zinger of a story.

In any case, high marks for one of Lit's superstars.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
To clear things up

Many have speculated that since these boys were 18 that there would be no violation of the law. As an educator, I know that most states have laws that secondary school teachers cannot have sexual relationships with their students regardless of their age. In my state, the student has to have been a graduate for at least a year for any kind of sexual relationship to be legal. It boils down to the protection of students from teachers who use their authority to coerce sexual favors.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still love it. Still five stars. I love the way you characterized the math professor. It was spot on. That was the best part. I do feel that the ending did not match up with the buildup.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Playing

I realize that this would eliminate a lot of Loving Wives stories, and many if not most husbands might not go along with it, but why don't wives with these "itches" go to their husbands and ask to "open" their marriages, allowing their husbands a little "play time" too?

We all know why - because most of them are selfish cunts who only think about their gratification, and couldn't care less about anyone else!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
two things

The statement:

"But I swear to you, as God is my witness......"

always makes me think the rest should be:

".....I thought turkeys could fly!"

Seriously though, kudos for proper use of a revenge fuck.

No reconciliation waiting in the wings, just a little hurt and set-up.

She plays right into it by going off about cheating and divorce when she has been cheating for years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
serial cheating wife TRUE STORY

Married-3rd husband-female college instructor in Helena Montana lost that position due to info on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Husband knows she is serial cheater, but does nothing. Although he did break down sobbing as he told her mother about her adultery. That conversation came after he got a phone call one Saturday morning January 2005 that his wife was at motel with lover. He drove by motel, confirmed she was there but didn't confront her instead went to her mother's

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

for some reason i feel ya leave your stories unfinished.

i enjoy them, i just wish you would take them further.

the authors in this site have a lot of talent and imagination that readers like me just don't have. i am NOT by any means putting any one down and don't believe it to be productive.

thank you for writing and posting your work. i mean this for you and the rest of the authors here. so thank you all

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finish

You have a habit of not putting the finishing touches on a story. Follow up is needed on most of your stories

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgover 7 years ago
Very well written.

I admit that I enjoy a good read. A bit of sex as an add on is obviously a bonus. And I do see these tales as merely a read. I do not confuse fantasy with reality - well not in this context. The rest of my life?? What annoys me, to a degree, though is the premise in these "tales". I appreciate that most of them are written from the male perspective and that it will be difficult to adopt the opposite gender approach yet it must be obvious, particularly to data nerds like Roger, that the premise for the majority of these "tales" is an amoral woman and a put-upon male. Seriously?? Are male egos so insecure that a site devoted to fantasy must be their support mechanism? Kathy may have had issues that she hasn't thought through particularly well but the scenario of, "but it was only sex and you are the only one I love and want to spend the rest of my life with" is a little jaded. Women don't just drop their knickers at the sight, or thought, of a large cock. Men aren't the paragons of virtue and rectitude as suggested in these pages and quite likely to think with their little rather than large brain. Women do wander in their relationships. Men do too. In fact, research suggests that men are far more likely to be unfaithful. Why can't these "tales" reflect a little reality in their fantasy??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It could have been me.

I was an English teacher at. A Midwestern high school for three years before I was tempted. We had a student transfer from Spain. He was gorgeous and had a way about him. He came to me after class and asked for a little help.....in that sexy accent. I will admit it, he turned me on like no one else before. I found myself thinking of him when having sex with my husband. My downfall was a Staurday when I went to a garden Center. He was working there an I saw his muscles rolling and his cute butt in tight jeans. He saw me came over. By the time I left I was soaking my panties. We soon became lovers and we're seeing each other about three times a week. We were getting careless and were in a car on a backroad having sex when bright lights flooded the car. It was a local cop. Turns out I also knew him from school growing up. He figured out what was up. Let's just say we managed to keep everything quiet and out of the papers, but it took me having sex with the cop to do so. I was so ashamed after that I moved away and got a job in Oregon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice

but ending was too rushed.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous