All Comments on 'Forbidden Fruit'

by dirty_geezer

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Maritial Privacy!

Lezzie wouldn't be the first female to gain additional sophistication through contact in Internet Chat rooms. The Internet is probably the last frontier. Once you sail on it's waters you never see things quite the same again. This story relates this culture shock very well. Enjoyable Read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

His cock is poised at your anal opening my hand around my cock as he pushes in and I watch as your sphincter opens and accepts his cock. I hope he goes slow so I can see the length of his cock moving in and out of your 63 year old arse but like the rest he cant help himself and moves quickly, his cumm jetting into your clasping rectum. He pulls out,cumm dripping, the next guy steps up and your welcoming arse is filled again. And again and again as your arse takes them all, until they leave,my cock hard, your arse exposed, slightly open, I cant resist and push in savagely, cumm being pushed out as I do so,your arse so full and after a short time I add to it. We will do it again in a couple of days, when I organize another 6 guys for you. I cant wait and I know you cant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Story

Well told story, although I don't get a husband wanting another man to fuck his wife, I believe in keeping to the wedding vows that were made. Or there is no point in being married.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous