All Comments on 'Forbidden Furry Fruit'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
An absolute ball drainer

An interracial story that avoids most of the usual trappings. I read it only because I'm a fan of your stuff, but you hit all the bases with this one that I think would reach people not drawn to your fetish stuff. Five furry stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*****

Five.

furryfanfurryfanover 11 years ago
Incredible

What a hot story! Love everything about it. Don't see many interracial stories here with the male being white, and that along with the obvious objects of his desire made the story even hotter for me. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Good

A confident natural woman is irresistible. A big thick bush makes an unforgettable impression. More women should grow, they will find many men that like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
enjoyed, something different for me

this is my first time reading about a hairy person and I enjoyed it. The characters were funny. I liked the relationship between the two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

nice stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love Hairy

I wish I could find girls like Kenya. I like hairy women with a wild libido as well

dirtyomandirtyomanover 10 years ago
Love your Stuff

You have a nack for presenting charactors, & storys that are sooo readable. So believable. I am truely glad I found your treasury of storys.

After reading the first one I found, I had to come see what all you have written.

Thank You so very much for all the pleasure you have given me, & all the other fans of your storys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Censorship

In an erotic story do you really need to be politically correct? You can say Cunt,pussy, cock, but you can't say nigger? Grow up man.

MadabouthairMadabouthairalmost 9 years agoAuthor
To the anon re: censorship and growing up

On the chance that you may revisit your comment let me offer an explanation as to why there was no use of the racial epitaph you mentioned. I don't use any derogatory terms about any race, group or religion in my tales and try hard not to be disrespectful to women either unless there's a point to be made in the story.

That's my choice. It's not censorship. Your claim that I should "grow up" and use terms I am uncomfortable using is absurd. How throwing around "n" bombs indicates maturity eludes me and using that word would not have improved the tale. I don't use the "b" word either. You of course are free to write stories here as well and what words you use in them are up to you. For me to object to that would actually be censorship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn

That man is one lucky guy. I would give anything to be in his shoes

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice one

I love my women unshaven

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice one

I have always loved my women to be natural

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I gave this one a 5 rating like I always do for hairy pussy stories. I passionately hate the ugly Brite Orange Glowing Razor Burn, Chaffed Over Mounds, and cunt lips you can't get to because of pimples and boils (NEEDING MASHED) with stubble and ingrown hairs re-growing in them from the TOTAL AND COMPLETE FOOLISHNESS of shaving a HAIRY pussy to begin with. SORRY LADIES, I DONT DO THAT, OR YOU!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous