Forbidden Lovers: A Second Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile MaryBeth had met with her lawyer Mr. Owens and developed a plan of action. She had decided that she simply wanted Alejandro out of her life and her daughter's life as quickly as possible. She explained to Mr. Owens how Alejandro had never wanted children and of the recent abuse. She also told him of how Alejandro had changed not long after he married her and came to the USA. That MaryBeth had tried to make it work, but realized that she had married him for all the wrong reasons. Mr. Owens said that it seemed as if Alejandro was most interested in money and did she have any to buy him off with. MaryBeth said she didn't have large sums of money in savings, but there was the house, which was worth a good bit and she had no desire to live there anymore. Mr. Owens suggested she sell the house as soon as possible and offer Alejandro a majority of the money. Maybe then he would cut his losses and get out of her life. MaryBeth thought that just might work. So they wrote it all up as part of the divorce settlement. Then MaryBeth headed back to Stacy's and Mr. Owens agreed to see Alejandro very soon.

On his way home from the office Mr. Owens decided to stop by and deliver the papers himself. Alejandro was at the house watching TV and drinking a beer. He was annoyed and wondering where his wife had gone to. He thought perhaps he should look for her, but he knew he had no idea where to begin. She could be anywhere as far as he knew. Alejandro figured he would try and enjoy the piece and quiet and wait for her to come home when she cooled off. It was then that he heard a knock at the door and went to answer it. He opened the door and saw a stranger standing there in a suit.

"Who the hell are you and what do you want?" he asked sternly.

"My name is Mr. Owens and I am your wife's lawyer. Can I come in?"

"It's a free country do what you want." Alejandro said.

"I'm here because your wife wants to get a divorce and I need for you to sign the papers."

"So that whore wants a divorce so she can shack up with the boy does she?"

"I'm not sure who you are referring to." Mr. Owens stated, "But I have an offer for you that I think you will like."

"I'm listening so go ahead," Alejandro said.

Mr. Owens explained how MaryBeth wished to sell the house and give him a large sum of money if he agreed to get out of town, leave them alone and have no physical contact with his daughter. Alejandro considered if for awhile. It would be nice he thought to have that money. Maybe he would go back to Peru and live it up. Buy himself a plot of land and build a nice house. He could have all the women fawning over him the way they did the rich tourists. He could throw his money around and have all the pussy he wanted.

Next he thought about his daughter. He had never really wanted that little brat, but she was his flesh and blood and she wasn't all that bad. She was kind of cute and was the fruit of his loins. He decided that she was better off without him for now and he could always contact her later and reestablish the relationship. Alejandro read over the papers and saw the potential figures on the sale of the house and what he could expect to receive. His eyes widen as he realized how far all that money would go back home. He agreed to the terms, signed the papers and that was done. Mr. Owens suggested to Alejandro that he find somewhere else to stay until the house sold. He said MaryBeth had agreed to clean the place up and make it presentable if he would get out and leave it that way for potential buyers. Alejandro was put off by this, but he supposed it was better than cleaning up after himself. He agreed to get a motel or stay with friends. Later on he packed a bag and went to stay with some friends he had made during his last farm job.

That evening at Stacy's house they were all sitting down to dinner when MaryBeth received the call that the divorce had gone through. "It is done." She said out loud and Stacy simply nodded at her and they went back to eating. Later, while the children watched a movie MaryBeth and Stacy sat, sipping more wine while MaryBeth looked through the classifieds of a paper she had picked up while in town. She circled some apartments that sounded nice enough. Then she found an ad for a cute cottage on the edge of town that sounded perfect. She immediately called the owner and set up an appointment to see the cottage the next day. Now all she needed was a job to pay for the place she thought to herself.

Luck was on her side that night as she saw that the local community college was looking for a Spanish professor. It wouldn't be what she was used to she knew. It would be a pay cut and mostly just grammar work and no literature or culture type classes. However, she thought it would suffice for now and she was more than qualified. She also knew that the community college didn't associate much with the college where she had worked so they most likely knew nothing of her unemployment circumstances. She pulled out her laptop to make sure he had a functioning resume and some references. She could stop there at the college and apply after seeing the cottage. She hoped finding a job and a house would be that easy. Then once she was settled into her new place and her job she would see how Christopher was. She wanted him to have time to start recovering, but she knew she couldn't wait forever to see him.

The next day MaryBeth drove back to town and went to meet the lady with the cottage. She found the place to be very quaint, cute and private. It was just outside of town and had a nice little fenced in yard. It was a small place with two bedrooms and one bathroom. It was nothing like her house had been, but she knew in reality her and Erin didn't need that much space to survive. She didn't want to divulge her whole history so she told the lady she had recently moved here with her daughter and had a lead on a job at the community college. She said she was looking for a fresh start after the failure of a relationship. The woman didn't ask too many questions and decided MaryBeth seemed like a nice enough person. MaryBeth agreed to rent the cottage and wrote a check for first month's rent and a security deposit.

Then she headed off to the college. She was able to have an interview that same day. She made up a story of how she had been hired as a visiting professor for a few semesters at the other college and how she had grown to like it here. She also said that she was hoping to stay, had seen the ad and come in to talk with them. Based on her education and experiencing in Spanish culture, language and teaching the director of the community college was quick to offer her a position. He thought she would be a welcomed addition to the faculty and would bring life to the struggling foreign language department. MaryBeth was excited that she had been able to come so far in reestablishing her life in such a short amount of time. On her way back to get her daughter she decided to drive by the hospital. She wanted to at least peek in on Christopher and see how he was.

At the hospital Christopher had convinced his mother to go and get a hotel room. He could tell she hadn't slept much these past few days and she needed her rest. He assured he was fine and could also use the rest so he could regain his strength. Eventually she agreed, saying she could use some sleep. Christopher called Brad and asked him if he could come for his mother and let her borrow his car a few days. Brad agreed and allowed Mrs. Miller to drop him off at the college and keep his car for the time she was in town. Christopher was tired and soon fell into a deep sleep after his mother left.

At that same time MaryBeth was walking down the hall to his room. She peeked in the window and saw that he was there sleeping all alone. She quietly opened the door and made her way into the room, closed the blinds and sat at his bedside. She took his hand in hers and held it gently. She watched him as he slept and noticed that his scars looked slightly better than they had the last time she saw him. She whispered softly how much she loved him and wanted nothing more than for him to get better. She kissed him softly on the forehead and then on the lips. He stirred slightly, but did not wake up.

She noticed a rise in the sheets and was pleased to see that one part of him seemed to be uninjured and functioning properly. She pulled the sheets back and lifted his hospital gown. There he was hard and ready as she had seen him so many times before. She felt the urge to take him in her hand and she went with that. She gently and softly stroked his cock. This seemed to cause a slight stir in Christopher but the medicines he was on kept him soundly sleeping. She stroked his cock for awhile and then took it into her mouth slowly sucking. As she enjoyed his taste all these memories came flooding back. She moved her head up and down loving the feeling of him inside her again even if it was just in her mouth. Before she realized it he was releasing himself in her mouth. She drank it down and quickly covered him up and left the hospital.

MaryBeth made her way back to Stacy's to pack up and leave the next morning for the cottage. She sat her daughter down and explained to her what was happening. She told her how sometimes you can be friends and happy with someone and then that person isn't nice to you anymore so you don't want to be friends with them. Erin said she understood this. MaryBeth explained that this is sort of what happened with her and Erin's father. That he wasn't nice to her anymore and she didn't want to be his friend. Erin said that daddy hadn't wanted to play with her lately and she didn't like that. MaryBeth told her that they would be going to live in a new house and that mommy had a new friend who was nice to her and special to her. Erin asked if this person could be her friend also and MaryBeth said she hoped that one day he could. The both of them slept through the night and moved into their home the next day.

That night Christopher slept surprisingly well. He awoke feeling better than he had in days. He knew he had had this vivid seemingly real dream about MaryBeth. He knew that as soon as he was able he was going to do his best to find her and see if there wasn't a chance for them. It wasn't long until Mrs. Miller arrived with Brad to help check Christopher out of the hospital and take him back to the college. They wheeled him out to the car and helped him inside. Back at the dorms they helped Christopher into his room and rearranged the furniture so he could more easily get around. Christopher was ready to get back to life so he grabbed his book bag and wheeled himself off to class. Brad walked with him most of the way and then went on to his class. His mother stayed behind cleaning his room, doing laundry and doing what she could to make the room work better for her son.

In the following weeks Christopher did his best to get around and do his school work. His bruises started to heal and it wasn't long until the doctor was taking off the casts. Then it was time for Christopher to start therapy and he realized how weak his legs were. He spent much time doing exercises to strengthen them and get them ready to support his weight. MaryBeth received updates from Brad and heard that Christopher was progressing well. Sometimes she would go to the therapy center and watch him through the window trying to go unnoticed. Christopher would sometimes glance outside and believe he saw her, but whenever he looked back she would be gone so he couldn't be sure.

Christopher was young and strong and before too long he was excelling in his therapy. They decided it was time for him to try walking. They started out with the parallel bars allowing him to hold on as he walked. He stumbled at first, but by the end of the session he was more stable on his legs. As the sessions continued he started walking with a walker and then with a cane. He was getting stronger each day and hoped soon to not need any help when walking. He would still tire after walking for awhile so he knew he had some more work ahead of him.

As soon as MaryBeth heard Christopher was starting to walk again she thought it was time for her to see him. She believed he could handle seeing her and listening to her story. She only hoped that he could forgive her for being a coward and taking the easy way out and that he wouldn't blame her for his situation.

One Friday night she left her daughter at a friend's and made her way to the college. She covered herself up as much as she could to avoid being noticed. Of course she no longer worked there, but she still preferred not to be recognized by students or ex co-workers. She knew Christopher sometimes went out with friends on the weekends, but he was no heavy drinker and in his condition she expected him to be resting in his room. She walked briskly across campus with her head down. She ran toward the door of his dorm and caught it as someone was walking out. The girl grabbed the door and held it open for MaryBeth. "Thank you" MaryBeth said not looking at the girl. She walked down the hall to Christopher's door and knocked lightly. Christopher told her to come on in figuring it was one of his friends coming to see how he was.

When he saw that it was MaryBeth, he was shocked and surprised. He could hardly believe that she was here. He wasn't really sure what to say or how to react now that he had actually seen her. There was such a mixture of emotions both good and bad stirring in him.

"So you came back?" he asked her.

"Yes, I came back. I had to see you and make things right." She replied.

"What exactly does make things right mean? When things got hard you up and left me. You ran away, threw me aside and look what happened." He said with some anger in his voice.

MaryBeth could see that he was somewhat angry and she didn't blame him. Not a day went by when she didn't blame herself for Christopher's current condition. She thought that maybe if she hadn't been such a coward, there wouldn't have been any accident, and Christopher would not be struggling to learn to walk again.

"I know I took the easy way out and I am sorry." MaryBeth said. "I feel responsible for what happened to you. And make things right means I love you and I want you in my life if you will have me."

Christopher could see the hurt in her eyes as she said those words. He knew that in reality it wasn't her fault what had happened to him. Or at least he was as much to blame as she had been. After all, he was the one who got into his car. He was the one who had not been wearing a seatbelt and driving much to fast. Yes he knew she most likely would have been on the highway, but he had no way of knowing where she was going. His actions had been thoughtless not to mention reckless and dumb. He knew he had to take responsibility for his part.

"It's not completely your fault. I acted without thinking and I put myself in this wheel chair." Christopher said.

"We both played our parts," MaryBeth said. "What we need to do now is find a way to fix it all."

"How do we do that?" He asked.

They talked for a long time about many things. MaryBeth told him about how she had served Alejandro with the divorce papers. She told him of her cottage and her job at the community college. She said she was working hard to get her life in order so they could more easily be together. Hearing all of those words left Christopher full of mixed emotions. He was happy that she was doing what she could to fix her life and find a place for him, but he also felt like he should be doing the same and wasn't. When he expressed this to her she told him that was nonsense. She told him how he was doing plenty by staying in school and working towards his recovery. She told him it was very important that he got better and finished his education.

"I know has been hard for you, but I am going to be here to help you," she said.

"Starting now we are going to be together all of the time," he said.

MaryBeth explained to him that she would see him a few times a week. That she wanted to support him and be an incentive to recover, but not a distraction. That he had to continue about his life like everything was the same as it always had been. Then soon enough he would be well and graduating and then they could move forward with their relationship. There would be no more secrets or lies as they could be open and honest with everyone involved. Christopher wanted to just hold her and never let her go, but he understood where she was coming from. It made sense to give themselves time. She needed to get settled in her job and he needed to get well and finish school. He had ambitions of working with Latin immigrants. Maybe being an interpreter/advocate or possibly teaching English as a second language. He understood that having his degree would help him to achieve his goals and provide for the life they would build together.

Once they had talked and made their apologies for mistakes made they felt relieved and more at ease. Christopher motioned for MaryBeth to come over to him and she did. He put his arms out to embrace her, but she was unsure of hurting him. She saw a chair and pulled it in front of him and sat down. This allowed her to be at his level and for him to more easily wrap his arms around her. They held each other tight for the longest time enjoying the warmth. They began to kiss and he let his hands wander over her body reacquainting himself with her curves and her soft and supple breasts.

"I want to be with you so much," he said.

"I want you too," she replied. "But I don't want to hurt you."

"Just be gentle and it will be ok," he said.

MaryBeth helped him to stand up and get into the bed. She stood above him at first and started to slowly take all of her clothes off. Christopher enjoyed the unveiling of her body, remembering just how truly beautiful and sexy she was. Those round soft breasts, those long legs and that nice tight ass. Next she climbed into the bed and started to carefully remove his clothes. She started with his shirt slowly lifting it off and kissing his chest. His scars now were minimal and she didn't give them much notice as she ran her hands slowly over his chest. She moved down to his pants and took them off along with his underwear. He sprang to life in front of her and this excited her as she anticipated him inside of her. She leaned in and kissed him gently as she slowly stroked his cock in her hand. He reached up and loving fondled her breasts paying special attention to her sensitive nipples as she loved. Soon enough she lowered herself onto him taking care not to place too much weight on his legs. Christopher let out a sound and MaryBeth couldn't decide if it was pain or pleasure.

"Did I hurt you love?" She asked.

"No," he said. "It is just that I had forgotten how good you feel. And in truth my body is a bit sore still so go slow," He added.

She took her time ever so gently rocking back and forth as he cock grew harder and harder. She held her hands on his chest to steady herself as she moved. He ran his hands over her back pulling her closer to him. They kept this steady rhythm for as long as possible enjoying the sensations that it brought them. MaryBeth was very excited and hot. She had almost forgotten just how good he felt and wondered how she ever had thought she could do without. She reached a hand down to rub her clit as they rocked. She rubbed herself with urgency and it wasn't long until she was tightening up and feeling her orgasm rise through her body.

There was incredible feeling to the whole experience. It was so liberating to feel as if there was nothing stopping them now in their love. No guilt and no wrong doing just love and lust in its most pure and simple form. As MaryBeth tightened around Christopher's throbbing cock he knew he would not last long. She felt so amazing and he was lost in the moment not thinking of his injuries or anything else. All he could see was this incredible woman who he loved giving him pleasure unlike anything he imagined possible.