All Comments on 'Forbidden Lust'

by ladylynx428

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RockyStoneRockyStoneover 12 years ago
I liked the story

I didn't realize at the beginning that the girl was doing fantasy, but I figured it quickly. Decent beginning for a story, very quick to the sex. I'll like seeing how this story develops.

RS

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
taking her virgin pussy deep and hard

This story forbidden lust should have got more in my voting but i can only give you 5 as that the top mark . reading this very hot horny story so very exciting .

loved it from the start to finish. wishing there was more to read . now i want more parts of this very pure sexy story. so please do write more and very soon .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
too fast

Unrealistic and uninteresting. Descriptions of sex are pretty boring unless you build up arousal first. Develop your characters, build sexual tension, and then the sex will be really exciting.

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearover 12 years ago
Wondering

I enjoyed reading your story. Sometimes I wonder why the dad has to go from describing his daughter in more or less a loving way; to face fucking her hard and calling her a slut and then back to gentle loving dad at the end. Don't get me wrong, I love the progression of the story, just the Jekyll and Hyde on the part of the dad. Seeing your daughter masturbate an all would be a dream come true. It would definitely be a turn on. I'd love being the stepdad to Anonymous who added her comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awesome

omg!!! one of the best.... i want to fuck my daddys cock sooo bad but my mom stays at home alot. just imagining ifit were my dad and me made me cum.... good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love

I love how this story is sets a vision. I wish my daddy would fuck me but I wouldn't know how to get him to fuck me

A_Little_NaughtyA_Little_Naughtyalmost 10 years ago
Loved it!

Although it was too quick and not drawn out like I would have liked, it did match my fantasies when I was younger, To be honest, I still have them. I masturbated many nights in my bed hoping my dad would catch me and fuck me hard! I did see him looking at me a few times when I bent over so he would see my tits or ass exposed but he never did anything. I wished and still wish I could be his little slut but I doubt if it will ever happen. A girl can dream though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous