Forbidden Oriental

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck it Nina, Suck my big cock," I begged her.

She used the tip of her tongue to lick the tip of my head then the underneath before putting her lips around my long hard shaft.

"Oh, Nina," I moan.

My hands were stroking her hair. My cock sliding in and out of her mouth. The slurping sound and the soft moans was making me even hornier. The soft lips and her wet tongue felt wonderful on my skin. I gently forced my pink hard head into her mouth trying to feel the back of her throat. Nina on her knees glancing at me as I felt my cock go farther buried deep into her throat. Both hands at the back of her head grabbing her hair I was fucking her face. She almost took me to the brink of ecstasy, but I didn't want to come just yet.

I quickly pull my hard cock out of her wet slurping mouth, her tongue still trying to lick the tip of my pink head. I pull her up and kiss her, a deep passionate kiss. Her hands around my neck grabbing and caressing my hair while mine went down between her legs. Her pussy was so wet at that moment and my fingers slid in and out of her so easily.

"Oh Jack, I want you inside me now, I want it so much" she moans. "Fuck me darling, Please fuck me"

Her soft demands were so sexy and she did not need to ask twice. I lifted her and sat her on the counter, her arms still around my neck. As she tried to get comfortable I open her legs and stroke my hard rod ready to enter her. She took my cock in her right hand and gently stroking while I lifted both her legs, she then gently guide my cock into her wet opening. As the tip of my cock touch her wetness I thrust my rod into her and she scream in pleasure.

"Arrhhgg.. oh Jack fuck me... darling fuck me hard" Nina scream.

We were both swept away in pleasure as we watch my cock slid in and out of her pussy. She put her arms around me and dart her tongue in my mouth as we continue enjoying our sensuous fuck. She wraps her arms around me and we stare at each other. Her eyes would then be half close trying to contain the wonderful pleasure she is feeling inside her.

"Nina.. Do.. Youu... like my cock inside you... Do you like me fucking you...?" I gasp.

"aahhhhhh, Yessssss... Jack.. ohhhhhh." She moans.

"I dream of... having a big... white...cock inside... me.. and yours feels so good.. you are my dream fuck Jack.....Please... fuck me... Jack.. you're making... my dream come true" She moans with her eyes still half close.

"I've been...dreaming...of you fucking me... oohhhhhh darling..." She gasp as she close her eyes.

Our bodies were sweating, her breast were swaying as my dick continued to thrust in and out of her. I was close to coming and could see Nina was too, but it was too soon, so I took my cock out.

"oohhh No.. don't stop Jack.. Please.. I want it inside me." She begged.

"It's ok baby.. stand and turn around" I ordered her.

As soon as her sweet cheeks were facing me I pushed my dick into her slowly, giving her pussy time to adjust to it. After about ten slow strokes I was completely buried inside her. I could see my large dick as I pulled almost all the way out and then plunged rapidly back into her pussy. Her inner lips were pushed in and out of her pussy as I picked up the pace and began to fuck her a little faster.

"Oohhhh... that feels wonderful" Nina moans as she pushed her ass back and leans forward on the counter. I grabbed both her tits with my hands and fondle them hard, which made Nina moan even more.

Nina was now getting more comfortable with my big cock as she had her legs spread wider. Faster and faster I stroked, pushing hard into her. It was amazing. We must have pounded into each other for about ten minutes until finally I could see Nina's face tensing as she began her orgasm. My dick was obviously rubbing all the right spots. Once again she moaned aloud, unable to control herself.

"OOOHHHHHhhhhh... Jaacckkkkkk... Fuck me!"

Her pussy was clamping down even tighter on my cock. As if on cue, my body also tensed as I too began to come. Although my stroking slowed a bit, I was still slamming hard into her quivering cunt. By the expression on her face, she was welcoming every inch of my dick. After a few more hard strokes, I collapsed on top of Nina, holding her tightly as we occasionally jerked against one another, trying to coax every last ounce of pleasure out of our bodies.

When I rolled off of Nina, She turn and kiss me then knelt between my legs and gently cleaned up all the cum off my cock with her sweet lips. When my cock was clean she got up slowly, stretching as she stood. She looked wonderful at that moment. She hugs me as I ran my hands across her ass.

"Ohh Jack that was wonderful..."

"You are wonderful Nina." I whispered as we kiss and held each other tight.

After about ten minutes the phone rang, I picked it up. It was her fiancée. I gave the phone to Nina and my hands were once again all over her body, fondling her breast, stroking her pussy and hers stroking my cock They keep talking and we keep touching. It was exciting, as she flirted on the phone with her future husband I could not keep my hands off her beautiful petite body. Here she was being unfaithful as we continued to explore each other. Nina tried hard to contain her moans and not letting him know what we were doing to each other. The conversation lasted for a while then she smiled and said, " I love you." to her fiancée but her eyes were fixed on me. I wanted so much to be inside her again. My cock was getting harder from her handling and as soon as she put down the phone we were fucking again until just before her fiancée came.

We got dressed in time, she left me with a last kiss. That was the last time I saw of her. A few days later Meta told me that Nina had already left for Thailand. I never heard from her since... till today.

12