Forbidden Pleasures Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,867 Followers

She decided it was best to be obedient and her tongue licked and pushed against his pee-hole and she sucked in rhythm. She realised her head was now bobbing up and down and she was running her lips all along the thick shaft.

"You are a naughty housewife!" mocked the man behind who still had his fingers in Kate's arse. "Now relax your bottom for me."

Kate's stomach turned over, her heart pounded and she felt the fear again as the man removed his fingers and she felt the hot hard meat of his cock press against her arse hole. Still she sucked the cock in her mouth and she tried her best to relax her bum knowing she couldn't avoid what was about to happen. She wasn't able to achieve her goal, as the cock pressed harder into her arse her muscles tensed.

"Let me help you relax," offered the man. And with that comment he once again subjected Kate's bottom to a hard slapping with the flat of his hand. "A leather belt or whip might be better – I should have brought one." The last sentence caused an incredible reaction in Kate. Her feelings of sexual excitement reached new untold heights as she pictured herself being chastised with whip or belt. Her hips rotated and she gobbled the giant cock with new enthusiasm. She now pushed her bum back to meet the anticipated slap. As the smacks made her tense her muscles the aftermath made her glow and relax more. The effect on her didn't go unnoticed on the man.

"Did that excite you?" As a mumble came out of Kate's full mouth it turned into a cry of surprise as his cock pushed through her bum-ring and she was finally anally penetrated. He continued to spank making her bum move back and forth on his penis – but Kate's gentle rotating was completely voluntary. She was excited and aroused by her new experience. She liked being made to do wicked things – she liked being submissive. And much to her surprise she liked the burning pain and chastisement of being punished for being a naughty girl. Her third orgasm was about to erupt.

Kate's head stayed still with mouth closed round cock as the sinister man let forth his salty sperm. This was another new experience for Kate – the taste of cum. The man behind now stopped his spanking and grabbing her hips fucked her very hard burying the full length of his shaft in her rectum. The man in front held her head to keep his cock from being released from her mouth. Kate swallowed it all, and then without prompting licked and sucked the last drops as though she was still trying to quench a thirst. She stopped and sighed when she felt a rush of hot liquid shoot in her arse.

A few minutes later and Kate was having her tits felt by each man in turn while the other cleaned himself up.

"I was going to suggest we visit you tonight and we could spend a pleasant evening with friends. I know your husband will keep ringing checking that you haven't gone out anywhere. Something's come up though so I'll have to put that on hold till tomorrow."

Kate, though in a dream with head spinning, managed a moment of logical comment. "But he will be home tomorrow evening," she mumbled slowly.

"Like to bet?" asked the man mockingly.

"You can't anyway - it's wrong and I won't let you. You mustn't come here again," argued Kate.

The man smiled but didn't answer. Instead he said goodbye and bending to kiss Kate he run his hand down her belly between her legs. He smiled again when he saw her spread her thighs to accommodate his fingers. Then they were gone.

Singing whilst doing chores was something Kate did in moments of carefree happiness. The last two hours had been very busy but Kate was sailing merrily through her jobs. She had just savoured kinkier, sexual experiences in one afternoon that she could ever think possible – but no one would ever have guessed. Maybe she was shutting it out – she ought to be sat "gob-smacked" reflecting with shock on what she had allowed to happen; not dancing around the house with duster and polish. Coming across the video the man had left, she inserted it in the player. She silently watched it for five minutes then removing it she put it back in it's hiding place.

She wasn't singing now but was deep in thought. A strange feeling had come over her. Taking a break for a coffee she pondered with herself. A conclusion was reached - she walked over to the phone and dialled a number.

"Hello – I wonder if I'm to late to have some groceries delivered by your boy? There are some things I need."

Kate smiled, and her heart missed a beat when the man said "Sure, no problem."

Quin
Quin
1,867 Followers
12