Force-Fucked and All Square

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put it in your mouth and suck it."

She looked up at him as if to determine if he were serious. Oh yeah, there was no doubt. She paused, looking back at the cock in front of her. She didn't think she could do it. What would he do if she didn't?

He reached with his knife hand and grabbed a second fistful of her hair. Not so gently, he began pulling her head closer.

"Open your mouth. Don't make me hurt you," he warned her calmly.

"But wait......not this, please. Can't I do something else?" she asked stalling for time. She regretted it before it had even left her lips.

"Don't worry, you gonna do something else for sure.....heh,heh," he chuckled.

Still sensing resistance he brought his knife back to her throat.

"Now suck my cock like I told you to, God damn it!"

Cathy closed her eyes fearfully and allowed him to pull her closer still. All of a sudden the purple head was inside her mouth and she could feel the pre-cum on her tongue. It's silky smoothness felt odd in her mouth and without really thinking she swallowed quickly wanting it off her tongue. She was surprised by the taste, just a little bit sweet. Still gripping her hair firmly with one hand, he pulled her toward him and started thrusting his cock forward.

"Suck it!" he demanded.

She closed her lips around his big cock and began to suck. Watching her closely, he placed the knife back between his teeth and grabbed her hair on the other side. He started forcing her head back and forth, and began humping her mouth with his hips. The smell of his pubic hair and balls filled her nostrils. His forceful thrusting caused a build up of saliva in her mouth that began to dribble out at the corners. She could hear him moaning, and despite her fear it felt good to give him such pleasure. Soon he released her hair with one hand and removed the knife from his mouth.

"Oh fuck, what a cocksucker you are!" he exclaimed, nearly yelling it.

His cock was big in her mouth and it repeatedly knocked at the back of her throat trying to force its way in. Getting a pretty steady stream of his pre-cum now, she was starting to like it. Somehow the smell of his sweaty balls was no longer repulsive. In fact, it enflamed her and made her pussy yearn, as she breathed in deeply the smell. When he released the knife allowing it to fall to the floor, she never even considered stopping her sucking. It had been over a year since she had felt her husband's dick in her mouth, and now she had passed way over the line with her rapist. She loved it. Cathy was completely committed at this point to tasting and swallowing the man's seed. To his complete satisfaction, instead of reaching for the knife she reached for his ass, pulling him hard into her mouth. She sucked and pumped on his shiny black cock until he finally threw his head backward and began releasing a flow of semen into her mouth. He cried out in pleasure, and she pulled even harder at his ass so as not to miss a single drop.

When his messy cock fell from her mouth a trail of semen and saliva followed. Finally it broke and fell against her naked body. As they both came down slowly from their high, each watched the other closely, as if to read their thoughts. She was still breathing heavily from her sucking efforts, as she wiped some of his cum from her lips. Weak in the knees, he moved slowly down to pick up the knife in order to re-establish his dominance. She seemed content to let that happen.

Moving very slowly, her assailant moved to her backside once again. Cathy watched his cock as he walked around her. She was amazed that it seemed to remain completely erect, even after dumping such a huge load of semen in her mouth. "The staying power of youth," she concluded.

Still on her knees, she could feel one of his hands on her left shoulder. His knife came to rest on the other.

"Down," was all he said, as he pushed her gently forward.

Cathy knew what was coming next. Hell, she ached for what was next. But despite the wetness she felt all around her pussy, something inside of her told her to resist.

"Down God damn it!!" he scolded her, grabbing her hair with his free hand and showing her the knife again with the other. He pushed forward firmly this time, and she had to break her fall with her hands. She was on all fours and completely exposed to him now. Suddenly the image of Carl fucking the maid in this same position ran through her mind, and all hesitancy she was feeling suddenly flew out the window. She looked back over her shoulder at him. He held his rock hard cock in his hand as he dropped to his knees. For the first time she noticed his chest and shoulders, how muscular they were. She took in his blackness, his chiseled features.

"Put the knife down, you won't need it," she assured him. She lowered her shoulders to the floor, forcing her beautiful round ass higher. "Fuck me. Fuck me slow. I want it to be slow, long and hard!"

Tentatively, he placed the knife on the floor at his side. Next he took hold of her hips and guided his cock to her entrance. Just as she had requested and he had promised earlier, he eased his sizable black dick into her slowly. He took his time working its length into her velvety softness. By the time he was all the way in and his pubic hair was rubbing against her soft ass, they had reached a powerful, slow, synchronized grinding of their hips. Cathy extended her arms straight in front of her and she felt the slightly rough texture of the carpet on her nipples. Like everything else that was going on in her body, it felt wonderful. She was now extended out in front of him, no longer really on her hands and knees. Her belly was near flat on the floor, but her ass extended up and back to meet his slow, consistent thrusts. She was coming down from her second orgasm when his cock was suddenly gone from her pussy. He had placed its head at the puckered entrance of her asshole almost immediately.

"WAIT! Hold on now.....I've never," she started to say, but right then felt his cold steel at her neck. "Oh God no, please don't do this. Your going to hurt me.........AAUUUGGGHHH!!!!" The pain was excruciating when his big purple cockhead pushed inside her tiny butt. "OH MY GOD! OK, OK.....its in. Please just wait a minute," she pleaded through clenched teeth.

Thank goodness he responded by holding completely still. She felt him withdraw the knife from her neck and then lay it across her back. Next he reached with his hands to grab a fistful of her hair in both. He began tugging very gently and alternately rubbing her head and neck.

From the beginning his hands had seemed very strong, but gentle and non-threatening somehow. She felt their current movements soothing and helpful. They helped her to not concentrate entirely on the huge cock lodged just inside of her anus. And her anal ring was beginning to relax somewhat. This allowed her mind to wander just a bit. All of a sudden her current situation became an image in her mind. Seemingly removed, she saw the two of them there on the hotel room floor, somewhere from a distance. It was like watching two people she didn't know. She saw a middle-aged white mother of three, a wife. She saw the young black man behind her, rubbing her neck and shoulders. When she realized the man had the tip of his cock inside the woman's tiny butthole, she became extremely turned-on by the taboo nature of the entire scene; A white woman with a black man, his cock up her ass. Cathy suddenly felt a release of wetness in her pussy. This caused her to move her hips involuntarily, and his cock was forced a fraction of an inch further inside.

At first she tensed up when she felt the further intrusion, but just as quickly she relaxed realizing it hadn't hurt at all. Instead, it felt good. It felt damn good, and fucking naughty. With extreme care she began to move her ass back toward him, engulfing more and more of his cock. He picked up on her slight movements, and took hold of her shoulders, pulling back ever so gently. Before long they had found the slow, deliberate rhythm of their previous fucking. She fell completely flat on the floor, face down, her arms bent at the elbow and extended backward. He had a firm grip on each of them, pulling back hard, forcing more of his black dick into her virgin white asshole.

It wasn't long before Cathy experienced the longest and most intense orgasm of her life. Still feeling its lingering effects, she felt her assailant pull his length from her ass. Next she felt his hot globs of sperm hitting across her backside, and shook from its erotic nature. His knife still lay at the small of her back, and was now completely splattered with cum. With his still slimy cock lying along the crack of her ass, Cathy thought of Carl. There was no regret. There was no anger. There was no pain. It was as if the slate had been wiped clean.

When the man silently rose, she said nothing. When he lifted and buckled his pants, again she said nothing. When he reached for his knife, she watched silently. When he put the cum-covered weapon to her mouth, she looked him straight in the eye and licked it clean, cutting her tongue just slightly on its sharp edge. He saw the mixture of blood and semen in her mouth, on her lips. She could see the fire that was once again igniting within him. When he unzipped his pants and dropped them to the floor, she rolled on her back and spread her legs wide. And then Cathy extended her arms up to him as he lowered himself to her...

12