All Comments on 'Forced But Not Broken'

by MisterE27

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You shithead--If you don't condone violence

against women why do you glorify it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not bad at all.

Yeah, you probably missed it on some of the cultural aspects. But overall, the story concept is excellent writing. (Of course, if Jahan had not had his "amnesia", Sahara would likely have been stoned to death for adultery, promiscuity, or some such; while Jahan would have been the beneficiary of the equivalent of a "round of beers" from his friends.)

MisterE27MisterE27almost 15 years agoAuthor
Response

To anonymous who called me Shithead: I wasn't aware that I was glorifying violence against women when our antagonist ends up with a mangled penis and amnesia, while our protagonist ends up completing college and working for human rights. I considered whether I should add a view of the future for the characters for fear of offsetting the "fantasy" element of the story, and thought it would clarify my view somewhat.

This story deals with some of my sexual curiosities. Somewhere around one-third of people in a U.S. survey admitted to having rape fantasies. That doesn't mean that one-third of the U.S. is pro rape.

I'm curious by the elements of control and submission involved in this fantasy, and the use of religion and culture to essentially justify Jahan's jealousy and sexual dissatisfaction.

If you are offended by such exploration, I suggest you not surf sexual fantasy sites, especially in stories labeled under the subject: Non-consent/Reluctance

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Non original asshole

Kafir is what WHITE South africans call BLACK south africans...you ignorant Indians and pakistani offshoots can only copy and cannot write one thing original

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous