Forced Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scott, I'm a...almosT THERE!!! Ooo, gods, fuck me, fuck me hard!"

By that point, I could barely control myself. The feeling was so exotic and delightful, yet naughty and dangerous, that I had pressed my ass fully back on Scott and tensed up my asshole on him. I moaned as I felt Scott digging inside me. I lowered my head and looked down at my cock. It was fiery red and swollen. My own orgasm was boiling over. My torso and legs began to lock up, signaling the inevitable. My balls pulled up right under my body. I pulled back on Scott and went over the edge. Without even touching my cock, I came. Hard.

I nearly blacked out from the overwhelming wave of ecstasy that roared over me. My entire body was an erotic playground. Each part went into sensory overload and my mouth came open with a deep moan that vibrated in the hollow shower. Cum shot out of my cock so hard it hit my chin, my open mouth, my forehead...some even splattered up on the shower wall. I gave 10 or so continuous bursts of semen. I was overcome with sheer passion. I licked my lips and tasted my own essence again, not as scared to taste the tangy flavor. My orgasm seemed to last forever and yet was over all too soon.

As the last waves of my orgasm died down, I collapsed onto his body, my cock still pulsing up against my body, but there wasn't any cum left in my nuts to expel. I gasped for breath. I could feel my toes curl and I rose up a little. When I did, Scott's cock slide out of my wet ass. My entire body felt like mush. I slowly sank back down and leaned against the wall weak with rubbery legs.

I deftly felt Scott soaping up my lower back and ass with soap. He was careful when cleaning out my hole, as I was pretty sore. "You fucking slut," he joked, spanking me lightly. "You used my big cock to get off, didn't you? You love my big cock deep in your ass, don't you?"

I was still on orgasm overload and just mumbled gibberish back at him. Scott cleaned us both off and rinsed the remaining soap and cum from our bodies. At the end of the shower he had my body turned towards his. Our cocks were occasionally touching; the tip of his cock was even resting on the base of my cock for a while. Neither of us got completely soft. Scott hugged me a couple of times and even kissed me, exploring my mouth a bit with his tongue.

He turned off the water. Our skin looked like raisins, we were all pruney. Scott took control and dried my body thoroughly with a hotel towel. He spent some extra time on my cock and ass.

Suddenly I heard a knock at the door.

Continued...

12