All Comments on 'Forced Ch. 03'

by westcoastjohn

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
zoyiabzoyiabalmost 12 years ago
pregnant sex

I love how you described Louise' body and that the bad guys got justice. I wish you would have had Damon have regular sex with his wife before she gave birth. the hole used is not what can make prego sex risky, its the positions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
He got his balls

way too late to salvage this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
to late

she is a whore no way i would stay with her should have used one of the guys hands to strangle her to death. That way you would have saved her but to late.

didnt report it at first so she is a whore

got pregnant and keeping another mans baby that raped her and pushing it on hubby fuck her.

he is a wimp for allowing it to go on past day fucking one.

user110user110over 11 years ago
this made me wonder

what would i do if my old lady insisted on us raising her rapist's spawn. i do believe i would have thrown her down and jumped up and down on her abdomen until i knew i had destroyed the tumor. if my old lady had as defective a personality as the one in this story, i wouldn't worry about her calling the cops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ruined

ending sucked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Haha

Ending sucked for you because you are still a pissy boy, wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

He should have divorced that whore. She is supporting the raper and wnswering his questions. What a b$@##@

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Your naysayers sound immature.

This is the way cuckold need to go more often! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

utter shit!.... your imagination is feeble

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good finish

Finally a white hubby gets balls and blows away a couple of blacks raping his wife...

Only people upset with this are niggas, because their brothas got blown away lol

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Wretched

Abortion or divorce. No other choice. Rapists shouldn't have their genes propagated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story

I loved that the assholes got what was coming to them. every one should be armed and ready to shoot any shit wad that tries to take their wife.

darkness2269darkness2269over 8 years ago
Too bad...

It's a shame the husband found his balls in the end, since the wife getting "raped" was a really enjoyable premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic!!! MINUS 5*!!!

How brain sick has that author to be?? He killed 2 black people and she lives by him with that black bastard in her?? Are you stupid or whats your insane fantasie?? He is a killer and she is a slut!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Louise ....

.... is STILL a cheating, three hole, cum dump CUNT and WHORE and westcoastjohn is an CUCK ASSHOLE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree...

Abortion or divorce...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Legal troubles

"Any witnesses?", asked the detective.

"No one heard anything, sir." said the first officer on the scene.

"Is this the weapon?", the detective asked, as he arched his brow at the constable.

"Yes sir, he said he bought it with a permit, because this isn't the first time they've been attacked."

"Is that so." The detective regarded the 10mm Glock 21 he held in his hand.

"Have you ever fired one of these, constable?"

"Sure, out at the outdoor qualifying range, why?

"Ever heard it at the indoor range?"

"Can't say as I have. What are you getting at?

"I don't know, but I have a hunch."

"OK?", the constable said, as he regarded the detective closely, as he examined the weapon in his gloved hand.

Suddenly the detective said, "You say the neighbor was home at the time of the shooting?"

"Yes sir, she was home all day doing her puzzles, she said."

"Did she say she had any loud music or disturbance going on at the time?"

"Not that I can recall, but I can go ask her."

"Do so, and then get me on the radio and let me know."

The detective watched the husband through keen eyes, as he was quickly reassessing what might have happened. Shortly, however, there came a report over the radio that there had been no noises that day, and that the lady and her cat were the only ones home next door.

Grimacing, the detective placed the Glock 21 in an evidence bag, and radioed back to the constable, "Stay there with the neighbor in her puzzle room and stand by."

"10-4" came the reply.

Looking around, he noticed one of the tactical team standing by on the team, so he asked him, "Any of you guys carry ordinance similar to this?"

"I think Riberty does, sir, but I'm not sure."

"Get him in here, and make sure he's got it with him."

"Yes sir", responded the tactical officer, while he radioed to the truck for Riberty.

Almost as if he were a spring ready to snap, Riberty, a young, close-shaved, short haired keener of an officer strode quickly into the room.

"Sir?", he asked his CO.

"Detective wants to talk to you."

"Sir?", said the Tactical Officer to the detective.

"I need to borrow your sidearm." said the detective.

"Sir?"

"It's OK, Riberty, I think I know what he's doing." said his CO. "I'll make sure you're covered in the report."

"Yes sir!" said Riberty, as he made the weapon safe and handed an empty pistol to the detective.

"I'll need one of your mags emptied, please." said the detective to Riberty.

"Yes sir", he said as he emptied the round into his hand and place it in the detective's outstretched hand.

Turning form the Tactical officer, Detective Malone said, "Someone bring me the box of shells you found."

Quickly the shells were produced, at which point Malone loaded the mag with two rounds, racked one into the chamber, and quickly discharged the firearm into the floor of the distraught couple's bedroom.

"What the fuck are you doing?!", said the flabbergasted Riberty.

Laughing in the corner, his CO said, "Relax Riberty, its' all covered!"

"WHAT's COVERED?" asked the stunned Tactical squadman.

The answer was soon coming, as the constable from next door came rounding into the room at full speed, screaming into his shoulder Mic., "SHOTS FIRED!!!, SHOTS FIRED!!!"

Everyone in the room held their hands straight up and said, "It's OK, those were just test shots!"

"FUCK! YOU COULD HAVE WARNED ME!" he screamed.

"I could have, but then it would be spoiling the test, now wouldn't it?", he grinned as he spoke.

"Meanwhile toss this place upside down, and don't come back to me until you've found the silencer!"

It wasn't long before they found it in the hamper in the laundry room where the husband had hid it, and very quickly the detective placed the husband under arrest for the murder of the two dead houseguests still lying on his bedroom floor.

The judge found him guilty of second degree murder, and the wife lost everything.

Shit happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ha ha ha!! More idiocy isnt possible!!!

An author who glorified violence right up to homicide!! Thats the new "America"!!!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
Still a wimp raising that baby

Part of the new order should be adopting that kid out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
raising another man's kid is not wimp

It's strength.

It'd be wimpy to say "oh, because I'm not the biological father, I can't be a man and raise this needy child". THAT'S wimp.

He's killed two people who were criminals, who raped him (of his potency) and his wife.

It seems kinda juvenile to be obsessed with needing to not raise a child of rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wanna bet the author is about 400lbs with a micro dick? Only pathetic incel men write this bullshit. They watch porn 24/7

Don't like the comment? Be more.than a fat ass loser. Maybe move our of your moms basement. Pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please spare me the bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anonymous from 2 years ago probably has a bunch of mixed race kids from all the dudes he has fuck his wife while he jerks off his 3 inch. They talk all big and bad on here but they are such fucking pathetic losers in person. Always clammy and sweaty and fat. They are gross. It's a wonder why their women married them in the first place. And don't think I have respect for them either. They are whores and are as shitty parents as their pathetic husbands. Their kids never amount to shit because their parents couldn't nurture them.

EzrollinEzrollin9 months ago

Good story line but not convincing, a little too cut and dried. After the first rape and the husband didn't arm himself, he should have been used as a fluffer. I was able to read it all the way thru so I gave it a four.

rickylaw01rickylaw013 months ago

As in all these stories all the men have 9 inch dicks. Ever been in a mixed race locker room? The stereotype is not true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous