Forced Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe," slipped from my lips as we both finished our beers.

Just that quickly he grabbed me tight and our lips locked together. I didn't fight him long before I let him in. I wrapped my arms around him. He held the back of my head as his tongue aggressively explored my whole mouth. We exchanged breaths and spit as we made out like two teenagers. When he finally broke our lip lock he started kissing my noise and my closed eyelids. I was lost in the moment as I allowed him to do whatever he wanted. He licked the side of my forehead and broke the silence by saying, "You taste good!"

"Yeah, it was probably the shower," I answered back.

"Nah, you taste good to me baby," he answered! "And God Damn, you look so fucking hot tonight. All pumped up from working out. Look at those veins on your arms!" he spoke out loud.

His compliments surprised me. "You the same guy I fucked last night?" he asked real sarcastic. He opened his arms and pulled me back into him. He started kissing and sucking on my neck as we fell into making out again. My hands found his warm crotch. He was already getting hard and it felt weird but also good knowing I was the one making him that way. Of course his hands went to my butt and was tracing my crack. He pulled slightly away from me and said, "Lose your pants."

I didn't even hesitate to do as he asked. I lifted my ass up and slowly lowered my shorts, then used my legs to push them from my body. He instantly pulled me back to him and hugged me tight. One of his hands dropped down my back and kneaded my ass. I moaned low in my throat as his fingers found my hole. He humped his hips slightly against my front as his finger massaged my hole.

"I want to fuck you so bad right now baby," he cooed. I listened and was ready to let him in me again. I couldn't fight him off tonight. It had been a rough emotional day for me and I wanted companionship right now. One thing about being with Scott, I forgot my world and all its pressures. I needed him as bad as he wanted me. I moved my mouth to his ear and very shyly whispered, "I want to do it with you."

He rubbed my back slightly and whispered back, "WOW, Good boy!" Pulling back from me slightly again and looked me square in the eyes. "I've been waiting to hear you say that. I like my bitch to want me up inside them. You've turned the corner on me tonight haven't you," he asked patting my back?

I looked away from him knowing he was right. "Its Ok to be shy man, kind of sexy on guy like yourself. He grabbed my chin in his hand and pulled my eyes back to his. But I need you to admit it, you're my bitch, right?"

I wasn't in the mood to fight with him anymore and I was getting really horny. It was easier to agree with him, so I told him I was his bitch. He smiled bigger than ever and said, "good, now I have a regular hole in the office to fuck!" I wasn't sure I liked the way he said that, but I didn't say anything. "Your not turning me down anymore when I need it, got that!"

Again I agreed but inside I wasn't fully on board. Letting go of total control to him wasn't an option yet. But right here and now I needed something from him and agreed to what he asked. I knew I could play along and steer things my way over time. His hand came out of my crevice and both his hands went to the towel around his waist. I heard the towel being thrown aside, then heard Scott's voice, "time for another first," he spoke. "You need to learn how to suck my cock."

Words of apprehension came from my mouth quickly. "Scott, I'm not ..." He spoke loudly over me and shut me down fast. "You need to learn to enjoy sucking on me. Just relax and go with the flow. I like to get blown just as much as I do fucking guys. My cock has been up inside your other hole, right Sport? I have been dumping my loads deep in your guts and you haven't complained. You need to learn (he grabbed me by my chin) that this can get me off too. You'll learn my cock tastes mighty fine! And my loads taste great, too. Plus, with that workout you had tonight, you need all the protein you can get your hands on."

He grabbed my hands and put them over his nuts. "And all the protein you need is here in this sack of mine! I showered, I'm clean. Hell, you owe me, I already blew you today!"

I felt pressure on my shoulders as he tried to get me to go down to his cock. At first I wasn't having any part of it. He could feel my resistance. "OK, tell you what, just lick the head for me. Taste it and tell me you don't like it. Please baby," he begged.

Again it was one of those think twice situations. Guess you know by now I gave in. Yep before I knew it I was eye level with his one eyed snake. Sure enough it started out with me licking his head. Right away I tasted a slick slim leaking from his piss slit. As a man would do, I compared my slim to the slim I leaked. I had tasted mine before, but his tasted saltier.

Then it slowly progress to him suggesting I take his cock head in my mouth. I'll admit he was right. He did taste good. I expected a cock to taste like piss or god knows what. But it wasn't bad. And with him talking to me and taking me slow, before I knew it I was over half way down on his shaft. I don't know how many times he told me to watch my teeth! I found my tongue exploring the crown of his mushroom cock head. God I admired his cock. His cock head was huge.

For me, it was kind of weird at first. You know checking out a dudes cock with your tongue. I was getting to know this Scott's cock better. A cock that had already been deep inside me 3 times over the last 24 hours. This was up close and personal to say the least!

He got crazy a few times and humped me deep, but my gag reflex kicked in and I almost lost my dinner. He did manage to get my nose into his wiry crotch hair once and it smelled of fresh soap. The whole time I sucked him my hands gripped his thick hard thighs for leverage. His one hand held my head while the other went from his shaft and my chin as he taught me to suck.

After about five minutes he backed me off his cock and bragged, "Dam you are doing a good job for your first time!" I noticed his balls were shinny in the very dim light with my overflow spit. He traced my lips with one of his fingers as he slowly started to jack himself off. "I'm real close to dropping my load. When I tell you I want you to open your mouth and take my head in and suck real hard."

He rubbed the top of my head and jacked faster. "Your going to swallow my load baby, show me how much you want to please me, and don't even think about spitting it out, you got that?" I didn't have time to answer before he barked, "OPEN YOUR MOUTH!" My lips went around the thick crown of his cock head as his hand continued to jerk his shaft. He punched my lips hard a few times before I felt the first squirt of liquid hit the back of my throat. Each shot after that one got bigger and bigger. I had to swallow or choke, I swallowed! He forced my head lower on his shaft as he continued to pump cum in my mouth. I swallowed as many gulps as I could but cum still leaked around his shaft. When I had tasted my own load in the past, I had dipped a finger in my cum and tasted it from my finger. But this was a complete and full load. Compared to my load, his was thicker and stronger (just like everything of his). It didn't taste bad, it just didn't taste good. I felt a little repulsed in having drank another guy's cum juice, though.

As Scott's body went limp I continued to clean his cock. He whispered, "Easy Jace, my cock head gets sensitive after I cum." For some unknown reason I gently squeezed his shaft and my tongue parted his piss slit just before I removed my mouth from him. I was rewarded with a large drop of cum. Removing my mouth and sitting back I looked up at a happy looking guy.

"For a novice, you sure are a good cocksucker. Pretty soon we will teach you how to deep throat, oh yeah," he said with a dopey looking grin on his face.

Pissed off he would call me a cock sucker I fired back, "I am not a cock sucker, asshole!"

Scott smiled down at me and nodded his head. All I could taste was his thick coating of cum that still lined the insides of my mouth. I spit trying to get rid of the taste. Beside me I heard him chuckle, "that ship has already sailed my friend. People who suck on a cock are called cock suckers. I am one and now you are one, too. Don't be pissed off, it is what it is."

I frowned up at him.

"Come here baby, come on," he murmured to me. He pulled me up to face him and dove in for a deep kiss. I decided turnabout was fair and shared as much of his load as I could back to him.

Not to be outdone, he replied, "Yummy stuff, huh, Jason?" Scott when back to rubbing my back and I started to do the same to him. When he moved his hands lower, I did the same. When he started rubbing my ass, I did the same. Having his furry, muscular lobes in my hand was really different. I could only compare it to my wife, but that was sooooo different.

He slowly pulled one of my ass cheeks up and rubbed his other hand into my crevice. I did the same.

"Sorry dude, I am a total top" he replied.

I stopped moving my finger, but left it in his furry crack. He, on the other hand, kept up his ministrations. I could feel his finger rubbing against my center and pushing in a bit. I tried doing it to him and just got my finger to his anus, when he clenched his cheeks down on my hand and said a bit more sternly, "No, Jason."

Screw him, I thought. He can do whatever the hell he wants to me, but I can't do anything to him except suck his cock. Bullshit. I used all my strength and flexibility and pushed my index finger completely inside his hot hole – all the way up to my second knuckle. His ass bore down on my finger and I thought he was going to snap it off.

"You little fuck," he started as he tried to push me off.

Before he could say another word, I rammed my mouth onto his and shoved my tongue in his mouth. I started pumping my finger in his ass and it felt naturally wet back there. I actually heard him moan a bit under his breath. He slowly humped back at me and I could feel his slick headed cock nestling in my pubic hair.

"If you let me do this some more, I will blow you again," I said breathing deeply.

He eyed me cautiously.

"No fucking way, dude. My ass is exit only."

"I'm sorry Baby, but that isn't the case right now. Come on, let me suck your big cock," I couldn't believe what was coming out of my own mouth. I was full of shit, but wanted to get the upper hand here.

"Next time, I promise. But I gotta fuck you right now." As he said this he rammed 3 fingers directly in my ass. That gave him the advantage he needed, then pulled me away quickly.

He raised above me and had to wipe the sweat from his face and chest with the sheets below us. I must have really gotten to him.

He had a sneaky look on his face as he lay down on top of me, using his legs to spread mine open. He leaned in close and kissed me deep. I enjoyed tasting him and sucked his tongue. Breaking the kiss he rubbed my upper chest and looked deep in my eyes. "I feel like fucking," he said. "You interested?"

I was kind of taken back that he asked me first. But I guess he knew by now I wouldn't turn him down. Reaching my mouth to his again I whispered, "Yes!"

Rising up on my elbows I asked, "do you have any lube? We need lube if you are going to fuck me."

He jumped off the bed and reached in his bag and pulled out some lube. I asked him if he had any condoms in there, and heard his laugh in response. "Jason, I already shot so much spunk in you. There is no going back. Are you worried that I'm going to make you pregnant?"

Thinking twice I decided he could leave the rubbers behind. I knew I couldn't get him to put one on now, not after we had fucked so many times without. And inside I knew I didn't want him to anyways. Walking back to me I saw that swagger to his walk and that arrogant smile. His cock was fully erect and coated with lube. It looked very imposing and I suddenly got worried about the pain that always came with his monster cock.

As he climbed back on the bed, I spread my legs wide and tilted my ass up a bit.

A huge fucking smile came across his face as he shook his head. He smirked and said, "you want this as bad as I do fucker!"

I watched, as his cock bobbed between my legs. My ass spasmed in anticipation. Scott was changing me. His body felt warm as he climbed on top of me. Something about a hairy man on you is primal. My hips arched up quickly waiting for him. Instantly he started nuzzling my neck. His prickly stubble felt so erotic. I could feel his slick hard cock between my butt cheeks. He rubbed back and forth between then as he made love to my neck. He sucked and licked me. Whispering in my right ear he asked, "You ready baby?"

Nodding my head yes I felt him fish for his cock. He lined the head up with my hole and began to push. The lube made him slide into me so much easier then earlier. Before I knew it he was balls deep in me. I moaned as he moved slowly out and then back in deep. His hairy balls lay in the valley between my ass cheeks. Spreading my legs open more I could feel them fall against me. He started to move faster and sweat began to drip off him. He moaned and sucked air as he pumped me. With the lube the pain I felt before was almost nothing. I found myself pushing my hips back against his forward movement. Arched up like a cat in heat I took all he had. Those last couple of inches were tough going as he was so thick at the base, but I was beginning to really enjoy getting fucked by him. I was beginning to learn more and more about him and could tell by just the way he breathed and acted he was close.

Sure enough just that quickly he announced he was cumming in my ear. I pulled him down to me and wrapped my legs around his upper legs, pulling him even deeper in my whole. Then I reached down to his ass with my hands and pulled his dick deeper into my body. It was intense. I could feel his cockhead growing and pushing in further, moving my insides around. My hands kneaded his ass cheeks, the hair on his ass going between my fingers. He took one really hard deep stab and held me tight. I was just beginning to feel his cock thicken, when I plunged two fingers right into his hole. That was it. He howled like a bear and arched his back up, driving every last ounce of his cock into my body. I saw stars and could feel four huge pulses from his shaft. Deep inside my body I felt the cum boil over. My cock was trapped between our bodies and the pressure on it was intense. I gasped and said the most stupid thing ever to him, "knock me up with your baby, Scott. BREED ME!" I yelled it at the top of my lungs. His only recourse was to clamp his mouth down on mine to shut me up. As he tongued me my orgasm continued, I clamped down on his dick as hard as I could – and when he thrust in again I couldn't breathe or see. My eyes rolled back in my head and I only saw darkness. I fucking passed out during an orgasm. What a pussy.

continued....

12