Foreign Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She collapsed back against him with her full weight, taken completely by surprise when he lifted her up off her knees and laid her out on the cot before hurriedly departing.

Once outside her cell, Malik headed immediately for the trees nearby. He shoved his hand down his pants, pulling out his engorged dick. He worked the shaft vigorously for several seconds before ejaculating violently across the ground with an exasperated sigh.

Back in the cell, Katie lay splayed out on the cot, still stunned by what had transpired. She was shocked by her own participation in the encounter. She took inventory of ways she might identify the dexterous soldier. By the time she had taken off her blindfold, the man was beyond the bars with his back to her, closing the gate as he raced off. As she drifted to sleep, she imagined the face of the young soldier with the deep green eyes.

12