Foreign Affair Ch. 02

Story Info
Kidnapped, she takes her guard's virginity.
3.2k words
4.52
26.8k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next night she was again brought to the negotiations compound for dinner. Geraud and Saul were there as before, and Katie fell to ruminating about the ease with which she accepted routine. In reality, it was the very idea of a routine that made her circumstances tolerable, but the scintillating prospect of another encounter with the overcurious guard provoked a sensible hesitation from her. During the meal, as before, she was left to her own meanderings. In this civilized atmosphere, she could apply reason to evaluate both her situation and actions in a way her disturbingly asylum-like cell did not allow for. She determined that her participation in the incident the night before was due to a conceivable, albeit irrational projection of the hypnotically attractive soldier from the hotel onto the guard with whom she had become personable. The possibility that they were actually the same person was more than unlikely, which was one of many realities she would need to concede.

“Ms. Riley,”

Geraud finally saw fit to address her.

“We have made contact with the appropriate department of your government to facilitate the exchange itself, but Company Insurance has not made itself as available to us as would be expected. I would like to point out that, although it is too soon to predict the nature of this transaction, I would be remiss if I did not make you aware of set backs such as this.”

Katie was unsure what the appropriate response would be to such information, so she simply nodded, which, if nothing else, had worked well in the past. She spent the next half hour acquiescing to their highly interrogative small talk. She fielded questions about her former life: the nature of her position at the Company, any and all interested parties in her unharmed return, and the like. And so, despite her former conviction to disregard the allure of anonymous sexual promiscuity, when finally they called for the guard, a sense of relief washed over her… followed by glinting excitation.

He directed her down an unfamiliar hallway. She could hear the intermittent approach and recession of laughter, argument, or elemental discussion from each doorway as they walked along. At long last they passed through one of their own, out into the open air, and she could feel that is was night.

Malik was reflecting on the information he had overheard at the door of the NC. He was hoping to glean something that might assuage his interest in her. He learned she had no family. Neither did he, but for women that predicament was culturally condemnable. He learned that she was not married nor were there any prospects with a vested interest in her return. The fact that he felt encouraged by this news troubled him. She was two years younger than he, but being American, he could reasonably assume she was sexually experienced. He could hardly fathom living in a society so liberal. He attempted to embrace his own scattered, unpracticed sexual energy with self-righteousness, but was left feeling only jealousy and desire…

He turned further inward in attempts to deny his fascination. He considered what he had at stake.

His allegiance to the Rebels was a matter of pride. He was not indigenous to this country, but instead brought here when he was still very young. The orphanage, like the rest of the village was established and supported by the Rebels. His green eyes and loopy, cherubesque locks were markedly unlike the eyes and hair any of the villagers, and when the other children began to notice, he did what he had to do to gain acceptance. He looked to the Codes, dutifully attaining all the idealic characteristics of an asenciate being, by their standards. He worked his body and mind, educating himself, strengthening himself physically, denying the nonessential, and at all times being the embodiment of humility. He had the respect of the entire village by the time he left with the Militia. In the company of other soldiers he felt a little more like himself, however, he still had to combat their resentment of his unfamiliar appearance by achieving popularity based on a different set of values. He impressed them with his obedience, his brutality, and his intolerance of weakness, all the while preserving a comradery with the other men. He had set himself up well with these extreme, albeit well-established people, and yet the slight blonde stranger he was accompanying threatened to undo him, to sabotage everything he had done to earn a new life. He pledged of himself not to fall pray to the unholy fascinations that had occupied his thoughts since the night before, but by then the shower stall was already in sight. He felt beads of sweat forming at his temples, and tremors rippling through his body at the thought of the task at hand.

When the ground beneath her feet became cold and hard, Katie knew they had arrived somewhere. She knew that the room was small by the sound of their footsteps resounding bluntly against the close-set walls. He was still behind her, holding her by the arm. His grip was firm, unlike before when he had been gentle, even sensual. They had stopped walking, and she heard the squeaky sound of a nozzle being turned. The spray of ice cold water did not quite miss her, and she shivered, goose bumps appearing all over her body.

As he removed her nightgown he felt sure his heart would physically leap out of his chest. A shallow ledge ran around the walls of the shower room on which sat well worn bars of soap. It was caked with soapy residue in the areas beneath the shower heads, but near the door it was fairly clean and dry so he laid her dress on the ridge and turned back to remove the other articles. She stood waiting in nothing but her bra and panties obediently, almost innocently. His hands were trembling as he attempted to unlatch the back of her bra. He fumbled terribly and then tried to make up for it by yanking off her panties with a swift pull before stuffing her undergarments in the corner with her dress. The entire episode was awkward. He felt vulgar and clumsy, yet every part of him ached at the sight of her immaculate body. Her fair skin was so creamy and smooth. She was unreal.

“Um, um, the, uh…” He fumbled absurdly, then gulped audibly. Taking a deep breath, He began again.

“The showers here are fed by natural hot springs. The, uh, water should warm up shortly. You… you have five minutes to shower.” He was uncuffing her as he spoke.

“Thank you,” she said. Her voice was calm.

Her confidence was arousing him.

It was clear she was athletic. Her pale skin stretched firm and tight over her lean muscles. She had sharp facial features, high cheek bones. He remembered her eyes. She has long lashes and profoundly dark, gentle eyes. He tugged at his fatigues, hoping to relieve the constraining affect they had on his erect penis. The fabric of his boxer shorts slid over its swollen tip. The stimulus was slight but it caused his mind to erupt with images of lust. He thought of her thin frame submitting under his imposing masculine form. He imagined pinning her to the floor, lifting her legs up over his shoulders and spreading her thighs apart. He shuddered at the immediate attainability of his desires. Thankfully, the hot springs did not fail him, and warm water from far up the mountain surged through the shower head, bringing him back to reality.

“You may remove your own blindfold,” he said, and as she did, he turned and quickly exited, slamming the makeshift door of sheet metal behind him.

Dim light from small windows at the tops of all four walls illuminated the steamy enclosure, and Katie took pleasure in the comforting, simple luxury of a shower.

Being stripped by the guard, fantasy soldier or not, had Katie reeling from anticipation. She was curiously receptive to how adorable he could be, struggling with the clasps on her bra. It was obvious that her understanding of the Rebels’ dogmatic restrictions was not entirely correct. Although he had undone her the night before with only a few simple manual maneuvers, she was confident that he had little to no experience being satisfied by a woman.

Malik stood looking out on the encampment. He watched the lights die, one by one, in the main building and tried desperately to distract himself from thoughts of her naked body in the concealed darkness and warmth of the shower.

Five minutes passed like an eternity for Malik. He cracked the door ajar and spoke in an authoritative tone

“Five minutes,” he said, but there was no response.

“Miss”

He tried again, but nothing. Could something have happened to her in just five minutes? Maybe she escaped through the window…

She waited until he had bounded well into the room before shutting the door. She felt ashamed, completely naked before this fully clothed man, but she needed to be rational. She knew she had a killer body, and regardless of who turned to face her, she needed to be in control.

He turned, and she forgot all of it, staring wide-eyed with disbelief. She could see his whole body this time.

He was tall and robust, even under the concealment of his fatigues she could tell he was sinewy and brutish, and his eyes…disarmingly deep green eyes.

He wheeled around to see her standing there. Tiny beads of water glistened over her entire body. He felt the heat and humidity closing in on him as their eyes met for the first time since he discovered her in the hotel. They shared expressions of surprise, and recognition.

“It was you.” She said, her eyes narrowing.

“I…

I’m sorry,” he replied, appealing to her.

“…I want you.”

He shrugged, sounding almost apologetic.

They stared at one another in silence. Their breaths came heavy, bodies wound for the strike.

And then suddenly, they went for each other.

He locked his lips over hers. Her tongue viciously examining his mouth as their bodies came crashing together. He lifted her up and slammed into her against the wall. She sat on the ledge with her legs wrapped around his waist, gripping his shoulders and the back of his neck.

He slid one hand up from her bottom to the small of her back, pulling her into him as he began grinding against her instinctively. Her right hand traveled to his belt buckle. She managed to loosen his belt and undo the button on his pants before he grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand away.

He began focusing on the details, trying to stay in control. He took her hand in his, tilting his head to the side, he leaned in to kiss her neck. His lips traveled to her collarbone. She toyed with his hand, still woven around hers, bringing it to her breast. He grabbed it and squeezed, bringing his mouth over the other, licking then sucking at the hard nipple he found there.

He was thoroughly preoccupied, fondling her modest breasts as she eased the zipper of his pants all the way down. When finally he felt her tugging at his pant leg he withdrew from her, but that only caused his pants to fall to his ankles, driven by the weight of his handgun. She tightened the hold her strong legs had around his waist, pulling him back into her. She brought her hand to the bulge growing within his shorts and rubbed her palm up the length of his shaft. He was fairly long, she recognized. A tingling sensation built in Katie when she curled her fingers around its width, discovering how profoundly thick it was. She looked down. The head of his dick was poking out of his shorts, caught between the elastic band of his boxers and his dark muscular abdomen. Moonlight reflected off a milky droplet of pre-cum oozing out of the tip. She gingerly dipped her hand into his shorts and back out, producing his entire cock, freed from its confines.

Malik tried to resist her commanding influence, but he couldn’t pull away from the intense pleasure of her hold. He groaned and leaned against her, clinching her like a boxer stunned in a fight. The entire length of his shaft was trapped snuggly against her stomach. Her warm skin felt amazing. Irrepressible urges bubbled up inside of him, and he began pumping against her body. She arched her hips to meet his. His dick trailed all the way down into the folds of her vagina. He was bumping up against her clit, even catching in her opening.

He took a deep breath. She was so slippery and warm.

She sighed with pleasure, and his body convulsed, his mouth fell open.

“O-oh,”

He shuddered as he thrust his hips forward, burying his cock within her. He squeezed her body against his with crushing strength, afraid to move, and for a moment everything was still.

Then, slowly, gently, he withdrew half his length from within her. And slowly, he pushed it back in, then out again. In and out. He looked up at her in shock. She opened her eyes slowly, as though she had felt him watching her. She glanced back at him and smiled. He looked down and saw his cock sliding back and forth, in and out of her tight wet pussy. She moaned softly, throwing her head back, and he lost control, pumping into her twice more before he began to ejaculate. He tried to pull out but his hips were spasming in ecstasy. He came into her and all over her hips and stomach before collapsing against her.

Soon he drooped off of her, slinking to the floor. He sat against the wall in a daze, appearing almost catatonic. His pants lay at his ankles and his boxers were still scrunched part way down his thighs. He watched, glassy-eyed and gaping as she walked back under the spray of the shower and rubbed his cum off her stomach. She put her hands on the ledge and bent over, washing it off of her hot pink pussy and thighs. She stood up straight and shut off the water before retrieving her clothes. Her straw-colored hair fell to her shoulders in voluminous half-damp waves. She threw on her underwear and the nightgown she had been wearing when they abducted her. The delicate satin clung to her wet body. She picked up the handcuffs and blindfold off the floor before sitting down beside him.

“Won’t you get in trouble for this?” She asked as she handed them over.

He said nothing. He was perfectly still, staring blankly at the floor.

She touched his arm and he turned to face her, bearing down on her with a long passionate kiss.

He lay on top of her, stroking her cheek, taking in every detail of her face.

At long last he replied.

“Maybe not this time,

but… eventually.”

“I’m leaving soon,” she was reasoning with herself as much as with him.

“I could be gone tomorrow.”

“I know,” he said.

“I don’t care.”

She smiled sweetly, then did her best to put on a straight face as she took the handcuffs from him and closed the bracelets over her own wrists. She placed the blindfold over her eyes then reached behind her head to tie it in place.

“Shall we?”

It was a long walk to her cell from the shower stall, made longer by the weight of their circumstances. She was smitten, despite knowing next to nothing about the man. What she did know disturbed her: his affiliation to a political movement founded on deranged religious beliefs, his participation in human trafficking. Besides being young and hot for one another, they had virtually nothing in common, and on top of that he was dangerous. Not a healthy association, she resolved.

She was lost in thought, considering her limited options of how best to navigate through however many days she had left here.

He closed the gate behind them.

His hands went first to her waist before roaming over her entire torso. Her previous resolution melted away as he massaged her breasts. She took a deep breath. His scent filled her with carnal desire as he kissed her neck. He passed his hands over her arms and, taking her hands in his, raised them lightly, up and out, bending her over. The metal cuffs met the bars of her cell door with a dull clink, and when he let go of her hands she grabbed hold of the thick poles, preparing for him to take charge of her. She heard the zipper and the muffled thud of his gun hitting the floor. She was somewhat awestruck by his rapid recovery and advancement. She was trying to remember if this was normal, or if she had any experience with this, or maybe he was some physiological phenomenon, but then his fingers found her clit. She sighed, and everything else ceased to matter.

He pulled aside her underwear to reveal the soft, glistening lips of her pussy poking out from between her thighs. He ran the length of his heavy shaft back and forth against the crease. When the head of his cock slid along her folds, they parted to reveal the opening there. His fingers were fast at work, diligently producing waves of pleasure over her whole body. Her moans drove him wild. He thrust his hips powerfully against her bottom, ramming his rigid cock into her slick vagina. She gasped. The chain of her cuffs rattled against the cell door as she wrung her hands in tight fists around the bars. He was astounded by the snug fit of his dick inside her, watching it slowly reemerge as she pumped her hips forward to savor the blissful fervour his fingers induced.

He waited until the entire shaft had rematerialized from within her, stretching her skin taut around him. He drove forward with a violent jerk. She started to scream, but he cupped his hand firmly over her mouth, managing to stifle her rapture. Her heaving chest caused her breasts to jiggle delightfully, and he couldn’t resist reaching up to squeeze one savagely.

Her whole body was quivering. Though she was already full of him, she bucked against his groin, burying him deeper inside her. His penis was swollen to capacity when finally it made contact with her internal pleasure point and she screamed into his hand. He lingered on his withdrawal, trying to stave off his approaching climax. He ripped his engorged cock back through her twice more before he felt the irrepressible rush of ejaculate flowing into his shaft. Before he could back away, her body seized around him, squeezing fervently as she climaxed. He came into her with short spastic thrusts, torturously prolonging her orgasm with pulsing spurts of hot semen. She wriggled. His fluid sliming the walls of her vaginal canal as finally he pulled out. She closed her legs. His cum oozed out of her, absorbing into her filthy panties and running down the back of her thighs.

Malik felt himself growing woozy at the sight of her wiping his juices up from the pit of her knee to her pathetically drenched undies. Katie brought her hand to her face and sensuously licked his discharge off her palm. Malik lost consciousness, falling to the ground with a thud.