All Comments on 'Foreign Customs'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
Great story!!!

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very nice erotica

but a little short and vanilla this time! 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What is the point

If she has affairs she will come back to me. So what most men would not want her back.

Plus if OOAA likes it, it has to be crap.

DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
Does she always come back?

I would like to know what happens, because sometimes they don't. Life is no guarantee, and since sexual desire, and love affects the same area of the brain as addiction, will the other guy win her over. After all love is a hormonal response. In fact he can kill the love his wife has for him by simply giving her anti-depressants. Suppress oxytocin and suppress love. Since hormones can cloud judgement, will he truly know the outcome. I can't judge the story yet until it becomes finished. Right now a 3.5

BriteaseBriteaseover 9 years ago
quite liked that

I wonder what happened?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rape

Crap # 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Misplaced confidence

Wife will realize that husband saw the arrival of the officer so his sudden departure could only mean that she has permission to fuck him again. She will do it now and she will do it again back home when the mood takes her. Their relationship is over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You are becoming the British

Matt Moreau. Stupid spouses in stupid situations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gay Lord Cuckold that is Calclover

You had better watch out, You had better not Cry cause Gay Lord Calclover is taking it in the A$$

Yes Gay A$$ Calclover is dropping his Pink Panties to the floor.

Oh yes that reminds me Mandingo said to pass on his regards to your Mommy/Sister/Wife/Daughter/Local Whore apparently Mandingo and his Compton crew gave her a good work over last night....Oh silly me what am I saying you was sat in the corner of the room jerking off all over yourself then you ate their A$$ holes out and had the cheak to ask for more!

Cuckold away Calclover you Gay Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Nice Brit's cuckcold stoty

calclovercalcloverover 9 years ago
Stalker Anon

Really well.spoken for a.cut and paste fourth grade education.You seem to know alot about getting raped anally.Person experience I presume.Mandingo must have done.you as well.I dont know what I did to get your pink panties in a bunch and I dont much care.So this WILL be my last response.to your idiocy.Go back to moms basement or your trailer park and live a bitter lonely life But by your retarded rants thats already the case Bye loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupid Brit

Good story up to the last several paragraphs. The husband has no backbone. I think the author is a queer or has no self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*

Nah. ukresearcher are you ever going to write an erotic story?

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Getting Better

We know exactly what we are getting ourselves into when we read your stories so we can hardly complain. I have noticed that your married couples now show more genuine affection towards each other and the men feel more genuine pain when they are cuckolded. This is an improvement on the rather stiff characters in some of your earlier stories.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
What is the deal with the shout out to Jerry and Trudy?

Strange ending, we dont know what happened with Rauf and tht wife. Bad marks for that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Par for the course

Just about all of this author's stories are about men who get off seeing their wives fucked by other men, or are too cowardly to do anything about it. And of course their wives enjoy the "strange." Like I said. Par for the course.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

Guys, psst, over here, I'm going to let you all in on a secret. Some people, and I know I know this is going to blow your mind, like non-vanilla sex! Gross, right! And guess what, some of them come to this very site to write about it! Can you believe that?! This erotica site lets people put up porn that doesn't appeal to vanilla, heterosexual men all the time! They let gay guys put up stuff, and people who are into incest, and rape fantasies, and group sex. God! What a vile, vile place!

But I figured something out! They categorize it! The gay stuff all goes in one place, the group sex and incest and rape fantasies, they all go into one place each too. And get this! The stories about women cheating on their wives, where the husband enjoys it or where he can't stop her, it all goes in one place too! It's called 'Loving Wives', it's a label right up there at the start of this story. And it's probably where you found this story too! In a hub full of stories like these. So all you have to do to not read this vile, disgusting garbage is just not come to Loving Wives! If you're looking for other kinds of porn, you can just go to other categories! Hell, there's even one called 'non-erotic' for people who want to write totally serious, emotionless, passionless stories about how men are always right to divorce their wives and how women are evil sluts out to destroy them! You don't have to come here and risk reading this really, really icky stuff that seems to always get you all worked up!

This has been a public service announcement from the 'Seriously You Fucking Idiots, What Category Did You Think You Were Reading In, And Seriously You Already Know What This Author Writes Because You Bitch About It Constantly, You Fucking Morons How Can You Pretend This Was A Surprise' council. Or SYFIWCDYTYWRSYAKWTAWBYBACYFMHCYPTWSC for short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just a correction advice

Being a Turkish named Rauf, he cannot have an uncut cock. He is definitely cut, therefore all the things about helmet and so on might need an update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved it!! continue writing lots more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Good story. Well written with only a few inaccuracies.

Turks are well known, in my experience, for their diminutive genitalia, not that there is anything wrong with that. I understand that part of the dramatic tension revolves around your self degradation ( penis inferiority ).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of your best!

HighBrowHighBrow6 months ago

Turkey! We’re going to Turkey. Let’s be sure to visit their famous prisons while we’re there. Don’t forget to pack the coke.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Strange. Contraband drugs entering a foreign country. (Duh)

Trying to overtly bribe a law officer. (Duh)

Witnessing a gorgeous wife 'quid pro quo' with a narcissistic officer. (The haunting visuals)

Insecure bitching at wife, who obtained your release. (Grateful?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous