Forest Dark In Stillmoon Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I begin to stir between her spread thighs again, not actually animal but feeling a more-than-human desire to mate with my lover in my natural habitat. In my home, beneath this magical ancient oak. My eyes blink down into hers several times in slow succession and she gives me a worried smile. Tatjana reaches up again to stroke the fur of my cheeks, my thickened throat. I growl in a low rumble as I revel in the feel of her body mingled with her tentative touches. Her smile broadens as she begins to realize more fully that things are indeed safe enough to bear. Her hips buck once. I clamp my teeth down on my tongue in surprised pleasure. I've never made love in this form before and the sensations are greatly heightened to the extent that Tatjana, as a woman, must feel whenever making love. No wonder she hungers for me so.

She hunches her hips up again and again now. Slow. So very slow. I couldn't take anything faster at the moment as I adjust. I feel every curve and texture of her lining. I still taste her sweat on my tongue. Her scent coming to me in intoxicating waves that stir my loving heart to beat faster for her. My passion translates into a deeper thrusting with my hips, yet I'm careful enough to barely brush her body as opposed to crushing her beneath my added weight. Her fingers twist into the fur along my sides as she gains enough purchase to swing her thighs up around me, ankles linking above me. Faster now. Faster. I'm fucking into my lovely Tatjana now in a series of short jab, her clit surely feeling ready to begin smoking from all of the fur brushing across the hardened bud. Tatjana's eyes are wild with desire now and she's grunting in more animalistic fashion than the sounds shattering the air from my own wolf's throat. A howl. Not my own.

I see a ring of eyes glowing in the pale moonlight. More than a pack. Dozens. I know not if I can take them all on at once, but they are in my wood. They are of my wood. Born as its denizens, bred of its game, nourished by its waters. That makes them mine more than any other's, yet I would never wish control of another, which makes these beasts free, if not wild. Tatjana follows my gaze and freezes, her ministrations scared from her for the time being, fingers locked in fear. I give a long growl once, more a greeting than a warning. They must have scented Tatjana's excitement. Or perhaps my own unique scent. Either way, it is rare indeed for more than one pack to converge in one place. I don't question it, rather breaking my growl into a tongue- lolling pant. Dozens of curious gazes blink back with slowed eyelids, menace draining as evidenced by their throaty howls. Wolf calls. I answer back and Tatjana jumps against me from the shock of it as the sound rips through her. I feel her convulse and squeeze around me for I am still buried deep within my lover's sex.

A few howls later sees my Tatjana enchanted by the sound, she even gives a playful howl of her own before tumbling to the grass again in a fit of giggles. One of the reasons I love her is for her playfulness and amusing personality. I find myself pumping into her harder and harder, stilling her giggles and replacing them with gasps and moans. More love vulgarities signal that all is well and the ring of eyes just outside the clearing breaks apart pair by pair and fades into the night. All is well within my wood this night. Nothing more could be asked nor gained.

The combination of my feelings for Tatjana and the sheer amount of stimulation she's giving me beckons me close to orgasm. She quakes beneath me and moans out her lust and desires while her kind eyes speak of love. She climaxes almost without effort tonight again and again, bringing me closer. So close. I feel it coming. And the change. Lightning courses down my spine in white hot intensity that makes me gnash my teeth together and give another thunderous growl. I begin to erupt in the moment of the change. Hair recedes with the added mass. This time I lose my stroke and spill out of my lover. My spurting cock gushes hot semen across Tatjana's heavy tits and rounded belly as my cock slips out of her. She grinds against me a final time, her very sensitive clit buffing against the last of my coarse-haired pelts and trapping my spitting member between our bodies in the most delightful friction. We convulse together, teeth chattering from the sheer intensity. Love vulgarities in my mind, my mouth itself beyond forming words. Loving eyes, Tatjana's, fill my gaze. I collapse, fully human, on top of her nakedness, my seed sealing us together like a liquid kiss that steams in the night air. I am contented. On beyond contented. I kiss Tatjana again and again, so softly that her lips are barely even felt across my own aside from the puffs of her breath tickling my moustache. I look down at her in wonderment of her acceptance, having arranged for her to come to me tonight with the intent of showing her my true self at long last.

To see me at my worst and have sentiments unshaken is to truly love me.

Anxious eyes punctuate my lover's words, "again next full of Moon, yes?"

Oh no. It seems I've created a monster...

12