Forest Deep Ch. 02

Story Info
Henry is taken deeper into the forest.
2.8k words
3.88
22k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snowdon
Snowdon
1 Followers

"What do you want of me? Are you kidnapping my girlfriend?"

"If that is the way you want to put it, yes. I know we haven't really gotten off on a good start, but I will tell you this, Henry: when you are done here you will not look back on your time with us with resentment."

At this the world disappeared into a black bag that was pulled over Henry's head. He felt his hands being tied behind his back and he was slowly led away.

They walked for what felt like hours. But not seeing and barely hearing anything it was hard to tell exactly. Of Selena there was no sign. She could have been walking right next to him but he thought not. She would have responded to his muffled calls.

Eventually Henry started hearing more voices around him and he was under the impression that he had walked into a town. In the distance he heard music, loud drums and rhythmic music and voices singing along in a strange language. The music got louder and louder and he could hear the singing voices around him chanting their rhythmic chant. He was pushed up against a thick wooden pole and his hands and arms were tied tightly to it with a rough rope. Then the bag was pulled off of his head and he could see. He could see that he had walked across the world, or back in time, or both, because what he was seeing here had nothing to do with the world that he had gone jogging in only a few hours ago.

They were in another clearing, larger, there were big fires everywhere. Music was made by dispersed people playing different instruments. And there were people dancing everywhere. The men were stamping the ground and pushing their chests out to the rhythm, the women undulating violently. The whole thing reminded him of the mating dance of animals. An idea that was driven home when one of the women dancing in front of him started gyrating her backside in front of him and slowly pulling up her skirt. She looked back at him and started slapping her ass with one hand following the rhythm and emitted a string of insisting sounding but nonetheless unintelligible words. From her gestures and the look on her face though, he could more or less imagine the subject of her attempted discourse.

This went on for a while. The men and the women seemed to get closer to each other. People started rubbing up against each other. Hands were wandering. Two men who had both been rubbing up to the same, rather young looking girl, got into what looked like a fight. Although, both seemed to be laughing, while they tried to wrestle each other to the ground. Soon after, one ended up biting the dust. Patting the dirt off his trousers, the proud winner got up and wearing a smug smile pulled the girl towards him. She smiled up at him, significantly smaller, and her hand sought his crotch which she fondled for a bit before releasing the cord that held up his breeches. When his cock sprung out she went to her knees and started sucking.

The man held her head and pulled her deep onto his member before pulling her back off. A string of saliva remained between his cock and her mouth while she visibly tried to swallow the rest she had regurgitated and recover before the inevitable happened. The man told her something on an insistent tone and in answer she opened her mouth to form an O. He pulled her back roughly and this time fucked her in the mouth several times, slowly but deeply, the girl emitting grunts and gagging sounds. When he pulled her off he repeated what he had said just before and the girl kept her mouth open, a big glob of saliva streamed out and onto her chest. The man said something else on an insistent tone and the girl pulled off her rather plain brown top to reveal a light brown torso, fairly skinny with small breasts. He resumed his treatment of her mouth, fucking her slowly, pulling off, letting her dribble slime all over herself. Within minutes she was covered in her own saliva and her chest glistened in the firelight. He instructed her on something again and she smeared the saliva around on her body. The man now spat on her face and rubbed it all over. She inhaled sharply when he did this and with her begging eyes looked up at him as her hand sneaked towards her crotch. He barked something short and she pulled her hand away quickly. He slapped her hard across the face and spat on her face again. The girl mumbled something apologetic and then a radiant smile crossed her face. The man exclaimed and gestured up at the sky. The meaning of this was lost to Henry. But the man resumed his relentless throatfucking so Henry couldn't help but assume all was as it should be.

All this was happening right in front of Henry and by now a circle of dancing people had formed around them. A deep feminine voice whispered into his ear from behind. "She's only weeks after her entry as a woman. He is teaching her. She shows great promise. Many men have tried for her but Aelmund has kept them off with ease."

Only half of this made sense to Henry, who was actually more surprised to suddenly hear an English voice speaking to him without the trace of an accent.

"So how are you feeling Henry? We were hoping you'd find our ways appealing." He felt a hand touch his side and travel around to rest on his cock. He wasn't quite hard but her touch made him swell quickly. "Aaah, it seems you are feeling right at home here." Her hand rubbed up and down slowly and started kneading his cock softly. Soon after she started undoing the drawstring of his running shorts and they quickly fell to the floor. "oww, men with just their shirt on always look so sad." At this something sharp started cutting at his shirt and it was removed in seconds. He felt a pang of regret for the loss of his best thermal shirt, it hadn't been cheap, then he realised how odd it was that he was regretting the loss of his shirt while he was tied to a pole in this strange place deep in the forest that borders his house, in the middle of a strange kind of orgy of sex and pseudo violence and his girlfriend kidnapped by her would be rapists. All this and he was naked and his aching hard cock was being stroked by a woman who he hadn't even seen yet. In front of him a young girl of maybe 16 was being violated and looking extremely smug about it. He felt a pang of guilt towards Selena, but then he remembered the image of her with that mans cock in her mouth. Was it just his imagination or had she really not struggled all that much?

The dealings between the man and the young girl that were unfolding in front of him took another turn as he pulled her head down to the ground and stepped around to her ass now sticking up into the air. He grabbed her rather ratty looking short skirt and ripped it off of her in one strong motion. Then he squatted down behind her, grabbed her hair to for leverage and impaled her on his cock in one smooth hard thrust. The crowd cheered. He pushed her face down into the dirt and started fucking her relentlessly. Her face, now facing Henry was a mystery of mixed emotions. It was hard to tell if she was in excruciating pain or feeling heavenly pleasure. Tears were streaming from her eyes. Then suddenly she looked up at Henry and smiled a small little smile before her eyes rolled back into her head. She was emitting some sort of grunt at every thrust that didn't seem so much as an exclamation of any kind of emotion but simply the air being driven out of her lungs violently by his thrusting. Never losing his rhythm the man now bent over and whispered something into her ear, stroked her hair gently and spat on the side of her face. His nails were clawing at her back and her breasts leaving red stripes all over. He now had his arm clamped around her neck, her face turning red with lack of breath, he now continuously mumbled into her ear and her lips moved in reply without emitting a sound.

The woman that had attempted communication with him earlier while slapping her ass in front of him was back and, glancing down at his cock, let out another stream of gibberish.

She says she likes you, she likes men with big cocks, I think we all do, she is not one of our brightest. Although she is right, your cock is bigger than any we've seen besides the one that belongs to our king, and his is not usually available for the likes of her"

The woman in front of him was now stripping off her clothes and continued dancing, now with her gleaming ass against his crotch. She rubbed up and down, undulating, circling, making the muscles of her back ripple. Her body was deep brown and very strong and curvy as well. Her thighs were big and muscled and her ass was round and well, very large. It was not an unpleasant treatment all in all but her forwardness put him off. When she made another announcement, grabbed his cock and impaled herself on him he felt mostly violated and his cock soon shrunk within her. She pulled off, turned around and making some angry claims she slapped him across the face. At this he bared his teeth and lurched against his bindings.

"Tell her that I am the one who fucks, not the other way around, and that right now I would teach her her place if I wasn't tied to this freaking pole."

At this his cock swelled back up, looking angry. Henry was angry.

The woman behind him laughed loudly and translated. Round Ass made a humpfy sound and stomped off, her clothes bunched up under one arm. The voice behind him chuckled.

"Well we'll remember your promise, I think I wouldn't be the only one here to relish her getting a good treatment with this."

She gave his cock a little pat.

In the meantime the show in front of him was continuing. She was on her back, resting on her shoulders while the man now held her bottom up in the air and still in his squatting position was ramming his cock into her with continuing ardour. He was slapping her face and her breasts and spitting on her. He gave her another instruction and she started frigging her pussy with her hand, emitting little high pitched whimpers. Soon she tensed completely and then started bucking violently. The man,who was now covered in sweat and whose muscles seemed to be straining to the max now incredibly, heightened his pace, his face a grimace of exhaustion. The girl was no longer bucking violently and crumpled onto the ground with her eyes closed and a slightly mad grin on her face.

Her body twitched periodically as she lay there, looking as if she had just fallen down from a great height, from heaven perhaps, and no longer had the ability to move her limbs into some sort of semblance of order.

The man got up slowly, visibly exhausted and trying to catch his breath he towered over the girl, his cock still jutting out into the air as if poised to spear something. Henry wondered if he was expecting the girl to finish him off, to Henry she didn't look like she'd be capable of doing anything for a while. But it seemed that this problem was not really a problem at all amongst these people as several women sprang forward and started touching him all over, still poised over the girl three, four sets of hands massaged his slick overheated body, he seemed to relax a little, even slump into them for a bit. Then the hands started searching out his cock, kneading it, stroking it. The mans eyes rolled back and he closed his eyes for a while, then opening them again to look at the crumpled collection of limbs at his feet, his work, his achievement.

The girl seemed to be slowly returning to this reality and was looking up at him with heavy eyes, her hands slowly travelling over her body mimicking those that were easing his tension. It was not long before the man tensed again, his legs jerked and a rattle emerged from his throat. The man and the girl had their eyes locked together now while from his cock erupted a stream of cum, glistening white in the firelight and arching through the air towards the girls face. She opened her mouth and moved to catch it gracefully from the air. Another jet of cum followed the first one and formed a streak on her chest, blending in with the copious amount of drool and the dirt crusted all over in a fine layer. The man was spent and literally crumpled to the floor where he sat with a big grin on his face and one hand resting on her leg.

A cheer went up and then the crowd returned to the music and the dancing with a passion. The heat had definitely risen as most clothes were now being discarded of and more people than not where involved in some sort of sensual act, . The whispering woman behind Henry had disappeared so he was alone once again. Many of the women came to appraise him. Several touching his half hard cock and stroking it to full erection only to show their approval in same flirtatious way and to leave him be. One or two kneeled and slowly sucked on his cock for a while but then leaving him again. They all seemed to have learned the lesson earlier and approached him with a certain deferral, if such a thing is possible when you are naked and tied to a pole forced to watch dozens of sweaty bodies gyrate around in something that was more akin to fucking than dancing.

It was later in the evening that the music died down and the revellers all turned to one elevated platform. The man who had made an end to his fight earlier with a threatening knife to Selena's throat walked on and started making an announcement in their strange language. When he was done he repeated himself in English:

"This night we went to the edge of the forest and found a new wife for our king. We had observed her several times in the past, copulating under the forest canopy with the heat that is normally unique to our people. We are convinced that this will renew the strength of our king so that he will bless us with fertility for many more years. "

At this Selena was led onto the platform by a huge man. His chest was bare and gleamed in the light of the fires. He was muscled but wiry in the way of someone that works hard and moves fast and with grace. On his head he wore a contraption of moss and antlers that slightly resembled a crown. Selena was covered in a robe and had a slightly glassy look in her face, a look that Henry knew all too well. He felt anger rising in the depth of his stomach. Then the king grabbed her robe and pulled it off with a jerk. Underneath her body was naked. Her body was intoxicatingly feminine especially as it gleamed in the firelight, but she was covered head to toe in scratches, some to the point of bleeding and her crotch was visibly wet, even from this distance he could see the white slime oozing out and down the inside of her legs. She shivered in the heat of the blazing fires. The king started saying something, booming out in the deep breathy voice of someone who is used to speaking to crowds. When he was done the other man translated.

"I am your strongest and I claim this woman for myself. She and I will bless you with our passion. Any man is welcome to take her from me if he is able to. He will become king himself."

This, Henry thought, seemed mostly addressed at him. He noticed now that Selena was looking straight at him with her glazed eyes, her expression was unreadable. The king grabbed her by the arm firmly and her mouth opened a little. He was obviously hurting her, but in her dazed state it seemed to not bother her. He now led her off the platform and soon they had disappeared in the dark forest.

Snowdon
Snowdon
1 Followers