Forever Again Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Vala had swallowed several mouthfuls, Else must finally have realized what her friend was doing. "No Vala... please don't...don't... " Else gasped but even as she protested, her hand raised to pull Vala's head harder into her breast.

Vala smiled to herself at her friend's reluctant submission. She moved up from Else's breast and gave her friend a hard kiss on the lips. When she gasped in surprise, Vala slid her tongue into her friend's mouth, wondering wickedly if Else could taste her own hot milk. As they kissed Vala started working her thumb on Else's center faster and more deliberately.

Within moment Else's moaning became sharper and more urgent. She panted out, "Oh Val... Val... oh...please... yes..."

Vala broke their kiss and moved down to worry the side of Else's neck. She wrapped her legs around Else's thigh and began grinding herself into the smooth flesh. She relished the way her friends leg quickly became slick with wetness. Else must have sensed what Vala was trying to do because she spread her legs farther apart, pushing her thigh hard into Vala's sex, making her groan.

Vala moved her lips back to Else's nipple and took another long, hard pull, groaning with pleasure at the taste of her friend's sweet milk. As Vala suckled it became apparent to her that the longer she drank, and the more aroused her friend got, the more easily Else's milk flowed. She wondered what would happen when Else reached her climax. The thought made her moan.

A bird chirping somewhere close by was the only other sound to be heard besides the moans of their passion. Their sounds gradually became more and more intense as the end drew near.

Vala slid up and placed her lips near Else's ear. "This is what you always wanted Else." She whispered, the sticky sweet words flowing into her lover's mind. "This is want you will always want. You love other women. You love it when another woman touches you and you touch them. You love the way another woman makes you feel." She kissed Else's ear, "You love me." Vala felt Else's body tighten in her arms.

"I... I... love you ...Vala!" Else gasped then gave a long, keening cry. The buxom girls back arched upward and her knees thrust wide as her sex contracted hard around Vala's fingers. A sharp bark of frantic pleasure filled the air, followed by another, then a long, loud scream of pure bliss.

Vala saw the exquisite agony on her friends face. It was the look of pure ecstasy, the pinnacle of womanly passion and it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. For the briefest of instants her entire core contracted, locking her breath in her lungs. Then it was as if a sluice gate inside her had been ripped open. A shattering, utterly irresistible rush of rapture surged into every corner of her being as she went over the edge.

The long, loud moans of Else were joined by Vala's own cries of passion as their naked bodies writhed. Finally completely spent, they sagged onto the soft, mossy ground and lay in each other arms, panting and sweating in the cool air.

"Val... I... I can't believe how that felt." Else said quietly after a several long minutes.

"I know." Vala said, snuggling her face into Else's full breasts again, savoring the feel of the smooth, firm mounds. "We should have done this years ago." As she spoke, Vala moved her face over and wrapped her lips around Else's other nipple, taking a long hard suck before her friend could stop her. She delighted at how easily the hot, sweet milk now flowed into her mouth. The milk seemed to flood over her tongue and she relished the taste as well as the soft moan from her friend.

"Oh Val..." Else groaned and placed her hand on Vala's head, holding her to her breast. "Yesss..."

Taking several long, slow pulls on the Else's sensitive nipple, Vala savored her friends taste. With her hand, she clutched the breast she was suckling and kneaded it gently, trying to force even more milk. She was rewarded by an even greater flow with her next draw. Not swallowing, she filled her mouth with the milk, enjoying the sweet creaminess of it. Pulling off she moved to Else's mouth and gave her a hard kiss, forcing her tongue between her friends lips and allowing the milk to flow into her.

With a moan, Else swirled her tongue around in her mouth with Vala's. The two women sharing her milk before she finally swallowed it. Else sucked on Vala's tongue trying to get more of the sweet liquid.

Breaking the kiss, Vala looked Else in the eye. "How did you like that?"

Eyes filled with passion, Else said dreamily, "It was delicious... so good..." She closed her eyes and shuddered. A little sighing moan escaped her lips.

"We can do this all the time now Else. Do you want to do that?" Vala asked then wrapped her lips back around Else's nipple. "Would you like that Else?"

"Oh yes Val... yes... every day... yes... please..."

As Vala suckled, something caught her eye. Across the pond she saw movement. She twisted her head slightly and caught sight of two boys on the far shore. They were each staring in what Vala imagined must be complete shock. Something in her made her smile and she thought "Yes, get a good look boys." She made a show of parting Else's legs again and stroking her friend's sex, driving another loud moan from the prone girl.

Before Vala could push her fingers into Else's sex again, there was a small cry from a few paces away.

Else groaned in disappointment but sat up almost immediately. "Sorry." She said sheepishly, "But she's probably hungry." Else pushed herself up and started making her way over to the baby's basket.

Vala watched, enjoying the way her friend's backside swayed as she walked. She indulged in a luxurious stretch then sat up with a smile, savoring the warm afterglow that still flowed through her veins.

After a few moments the rush of what had happened began to recede and with it, the strange boldness she had felt. As the feeling retreated a realization of what she had just done suddenly slammed into her and she gasped in shock. Her eyes snapped open wide and she looked about on the verge of panic. Her eyes darted around the edges of the pond but the two boys were gone. Anxiety began to gnaw at her heart as she wondered what they would do. Would they would say anything to anyone? Would anyone believe them?

Vala turned back to Else who was quietly nursing her baby, a look of blissful happiness on her full lips. She must not have seen them, Vala thought. Should she tell her? No. Vala thought. Don't worry her yet, if something is to come of it she will find out soon enough.

The trip back to Else's house was decidedly strange to Vala. Her thoughts and emotions seemed to be torn in several different directions at once. Worry about what would happen to them if word got out. Wonder at why she had even seduced her friend in the first place and that strange feeling that had come over her. And finally, a strange and unfamiliar feeling of strong attraction to the soft curves of the woman walking next to her, holding her hand. Vala tried to reason out her thoughts and make some sense of them but it was like trying to follow one leaf blowing in a windstorm.

Before she could figure anything out they had made it back to Else's farm. As soon as they walked out of the woods and into the clearing, Vala knew trouble had found them.

Gerald stood there holding an axe and looking about as angry as any man she had ever seen. Else saw the look to and a realization bloomed in her eyes. "Oh no... he knows..." she whispered, squeezing Vala's hand tight.

"Yes." Vala said, squeezing Else's hand back. The boys probably came running back and spread the gossip to everyone they met. Vala wondered what would happen to her and Else now.

"Else, get away from that witch." He brandished the axe menacingly.

Witch. The word hammered into Vala like a physical blow. So that's how it was to be. The town's people had always suspected that she was something evil, now in their eyes she had just confirmed it with an act of forbidden debauchery. She could see it all plainly now, the people would think that she had seduced Else with her evil magic. "Go." She said quietly to Else.

"But..." Else protested.

"No, go now. It will be alright." She hoped with all her heart she wasn't lying to Else.

"Don't say another word you damned witch!" Gerrald yelled, raising the axe and taking a step closer. "I won't have you corrupting my wife anymore! Else, get away from her!" He took another step, albeit a small, almost timid step that seemed out of character with his harsh words.

Vala realized that besides the anger she could see something else in Gerald's eyes, fear. He really did believe she was a witch. Vala had known Gerrald for all of her life and knew him to be an mostly decent, hardworking if slightly dim man. For him to believe she was really a witch, and be afraid of her...

A tear of realization rolled down Vala's cheek and she said quietly, "Good bye Else, I love you." With that she turned and bolted into the woods.

* * *

The logs in the fireplace had long since grown cold but Vala sat, still as stone and stared at nothing. It had been hours since she had run from Else's house. She had avoided the road and the other farms choosing instead to make her way back to the stream and follow it back to her house. The journey that would have taken a little over an hour by road had instead taken almost four.

The shadows outside were now deepening but still Vala didn't move. Only one thing kept running through her mind... witch... witch... witch. Over and over again the word resounded like the slow tolling of a bell, sounding out her doom. She knew full well what happened to suspected witches when townspeople were riled. She'd seen it once before when she was very young. She could still remember that poor woman's tortured screams as she was burned alive. Vala shivered and another tear rolled down her cheek.

The door creaked open and Vala jumped to her feet. As she whirled around, her long blond hair whipped across her face and she anxiously pushed it away...

"Papa." She said with a sigh of relief. "I..." Her words froze in her throat at the look in her father's big, dark eyes. He only stared back at her dully. "Papa?" Vala whispered in despair, realizing that her father had already heard what had happened. He had been hauling logs to the sawmill today and that he must have heard it there. Her heart broke at the look of pain in his eyes.

He opened his mouth as if to speak then paused. After a moment he turned, walked into his bedroom and closed the door.

Vala's last reserves of strength collapsed and she dropped to the floor, crying in great heaving sobs. Tears of pain and desperation rolled down her smooth cheeks and stained the front of her blouse. For what seemed like hours she knelt on the floor bawling till her throat was so tight that she could hardly breathe. She now knew, could see in her father's eyes that her life as it had been it was over. What was could be no more, she would have to leave.

She felt a hand on her back and startled, looked up. Her father was sitting in his chair next to her.

"Papa?" She whined.

"It will be alright Vala. Hush your crying." He said in a kind, soft tone.

"Oh Papa!" She fell into his arms and cried again. "I'm so sorry Papa. I don't know what happened... I just... I... I don't know." She whimpered, hugging him desperately and burying her face in his shirt.

"Vala?" He said, pulling her up a bit.

"Yes?" She sniffled.

"I want you to answer me one thing." He said looking her right in the eyes. "Does this have anything to do with the dreams?"

Vala thought again about the beautiful woman that seduced her in her dreams, just as she had seduced Else. The dreams...

"I'm not sure Papa. I... I think... yes."

He sighed and shook his head. "I don't know anything about things like this. I just..." He broke off at a sound outside. His face turned grave. "Stay here." He said and walked to the door. He shrugged on his long heavy coat and picked up the massive axe that was leaning against the wall. As he pulled open the door he turned and said, "Don't come out."

"Wait!" Vala blurted. "Where are Adeline and Odila?"

"Up the road at the Kurtz farm. They were helping the missus there today and I stopped in there on my way home from the mill. They will be staying over there tonight so don't worry about them."

Vala looked into her father's eyes again. "Papa, I'm... I'm sorry."

He smiled and nodded then walked outside, closing the door behind him.

Val ran upstairs and tore window sash aside. When she looked out her heart nearly stopped. A small mob had gathered outside her farm, all carrying shovels, pitchforks, axes and worst of all, torches. Vala shivered in horrified anticipation of what was about to happen next.

As Vala watched her father stepped before the crowd and set the axe down on the ground. The crowd stilled a bit at that and waited as if they expected him to do something, but he didn't do anything. He just stood there silently.

Finally Gerrald pushed his way out of the crowd, brandishing an axe. "Get out of the way old man, we don't want to fight you. But your daughter is a witch and we're here to deal with her proper!"

Vala's father still didn't move, only stood and stared, his hands folded across the top of the axe handle.

"I said move! You can't stop us all!" Gerrald made a few steps forward. The crowd behind him grumbled approvingly and also started shuffling forward.

"You'll not lay a finger on my family." Vala heard her father say in a firm, commanding voice, that while quiet, carried an unmistakable air of threat.

Gerald paused and looked back to the mob, seeming to gather strength from it. Move aside I said!" He yelled and started to walk past him. "You daughter is a witch..."

In a lighting move, her father whipped his own heavy axe up and around. Before anyone could even blink there was a loud crack and the axe Gerrald was carrying was ripped from his hands. The iron head fell to Gerrand's feet and the broken remains of the handle flew off into the darkness.

"I said no." Her father said slowly, this time with even greater menace.

Even in the deepening gloom, Vala could see that Gerrald paled considerably. He practically fell backward away from her father to rejoin the mob.

There was another noise from the crowd and someone, two people actually, pushed their way to the front. Vala watched as her brother and the blacksmith came up to stand on either side of her father. Her brother was carrying what looked to be a long wooden staff and the blacksmith was holding a great iron sledgehammer. They planted their feet and held their improvised weapons ready, their faces grim.

The crowd grumbled to itself and finally someone, not Gerrald this time, yelled out "You can't stop us all! There's only three of you!"

This time it was the blacksmith who spoke, "Maybe, maybe not. But who among you wishes to be the first to die tonight?"

More grumbling from the crowd then someone in the back yelled, "Why are you protecting that witch? She's evil and none of us are safe till she be dead!"

"I say this gathering is evil." The blacksmith said in a clear, strong voice. "You men get a little drink in you and all of a sudden you become the path to virtue. Did a single one of you see what happened?" When no one answered he bellowed, "Well?!"

There was another rumbling from the crowd. "My boy saw it! With his own eyes he did!"

"So on the word of a mere stripling you're all going to murder a pretty young girl?" The blacksmith took two menacing steps forward and pointed with his great hammer. "I say you men are the evil ones. And in just a few moments I'm going to start doing the Good Lord's work and clear out the lot of you if you don't start heading home. Now MOVE!" He bellowed and pointed viciously at the road with the massive hammer.

The mob flinched back and everyone started mumbling nervously. A few near the edges began moving towards the gate back to the road.

When the blacksmith took another step menacingly forward and raised his hammer as if to swing the whole crowd suddenly dissolved into a disorderly retreat. People were almost falling over themselves in their attempt to get away from the fearsome sight of the three huge men.

In less than a minute it was all over. Only one still burning torch, dropped by someone in panic, lay on the ground near the gate marking where the mob had been.

When they were all gone the blacksmith's shoulders seemed to sag as if pressed down by some great, unseen weight. He turned and placed a hand on her father's shoulder. In the sudden quiet, Vala could hear him clearly even though he spoke softly. "They'll be back you know. Probably not tonight, but soon."

Vala could see with despair that her father nodded in agreement.

The blacksmith looked up and spotted Vala in the bedroom window. He smiled up at her. "I would have been proud to call you my daughter-in-law!" He called out to her then turned and started walking back towards town, setting his hammer on his shoulder. "I'll go back to town and make sure that they don't get too brave tonight." He turned to Vala's brother, "Come on lad, I may need some help."

Vala saw her brother turn and look up at the window. She was again struck by how much he looked like her father. He smiled at her and nodded, then turned to follow the blacksmith to town.

* * *

Later that night Vala lay before the fireplace and despite all her intentions to the contrary, fell asleep curled up on the hard, unforgiving wood floor.

Time passed, the fire burned down to embers and the farmhouse grew cold inside. In the chilly darkness before the dwindling fire Vala moaned soft in her sleep. Her dreams had returned.

"Mistress." Vala whispered into the darkness. "Are you there?"

"Of course my Valamera. Where else would I be?"

Vala could clearly detect the amused, almost playful tone in her voice.

"I... I wasn't sure if you would visit me tonight after... after what happened today." Vala was a little shocked at her own voice. This was the first time she could remember that she was talking to her Mistress in this fashion. It was the first time she wasn't merely guided along in her speech and actions like a puppet for someone's Fair Day amusement. She wondered to herself what that meant, if anything. Cool fingers traced her cheek in the darkness, making her jump despite the tingling rush of pleasure she felt at the contact. "Didn't you enjoy what happened at the pond with your friend?"

Vala felt a hot blush flare in her cheeks at the thought. She didn't want to answer but somehow knew that she must answer her Mistress. "Yes." She whispered, looking down.

"Yes?" the woman cooed playfully, obviously expecting more.

Vala looked up, "Yes, I... I enjoyed it."

"Did you make sure Else enjoyed herself?"

Vala's blush deepened till she could even feel the heat in her chest. She knew she should answer but in her embarrassment she kept quiet, looking down at nothing.

A moment passed then her Mistress whispered into her ear. Vala recognized the sound and feel of the words at once. It was the same power she had used on Else. The Mistress's words seeped into her mind like warm honey just as her own words had with Else. Just as she had influenced Else, compelled and even commanded her to obey, she was now having the same thing done to her. She shivered at the implications but didn't otherwise resist.

"You did enjoy it very much my Valamera." The words slipped comfortably into Vala's mind and she sighed. "That was what you were born for. Don't resist it. Just enjoy what you really are." Lips, cool and soft, kissed Vala's ear, pausing to nibble on the lobe for few long moments before continuing, "And remember my love, you will always obey your Mistress's commands. You love obeying her commands, you enjoy obeying." A pause, a caress, and then she continued, "And because you love to obey her commands, you will always obey..." the hand that had caressed her cheek now grabbed her by the hair and held her in a grip of steel. When she spoke again the words carried even more power behind them. Vala trembled in shocked wonder as she actually felt the words shimmer over her skin like snow driven by the wind. "...always."