Forever Again Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vala felt the last word enter her mind, push into her soul and change her very being. She gasped. Yes, she would obey, she needed to obey, she wanted to obey more than anything. "Yes, Mistress." Vala whispered reverently, tears welling in her eyes. "Anything for you."

The hand griping her hair softened its hold. "Good. Now My Love, I'll ask again, did you make sure she enjoyed it?"

A shudder of need washed through Vala and she gasped as wetness flooded her sex. "Yes, I made sure she enjoyed it. We both enjoyed it!"

Hands slid over her naked skin and cupped her breasts. Strong fingers found her nipples and pinched, making her moan. "I'm so glad to hear that my dear Valamera." The fingers now rolled her nipples making her moan louder. "So very, very glad." The lips were back at her ear again, "Tell me My Love, did you enjoy the taste of her?"

Vala gasped at the explicit question but she desperately wanted to answer, "Yes!" She cried, relishing the wave of bliss that rippled through her for answering her Mistress.

Hands turned her around so she was face to face with her Mistress. She was immediately taken by how achingly beautiful the woman was. Her nude body was flawlessly proportioned with perfect breasts, a slender middle, wide hips and long shapely legs. Vala felt like an old mare in comparisons. She gazed wistfully at the long, luxurious black hair that framed a lovely face with pale, almost colorless eyes and brilliant red lips.

"Would you like another taste, My Love?" She asked Vala teasingly.

As Vala watched enraptured, her Mistress trailed a hand down her front and toyed playfully with the tuft of dark hair on her mount. Vala groaned in need as she watched one slender finger slowly trace the delicate folds of her outer sex for several agonizingly long seconds. Her own sex clenched in sympathetic need as she watched the finger dip slowly inside, her Mistress sighing with pleasure.

Vala's knees trembled and she struggled to stay on her feet while her eyes watched the movements of her Mistress with a fierce hunger in her core. Her own hand drifted down inexorably towards her own dripping sex, needing to mirror the motions of her Mistress.

"Not until I give you permission." The words cut through Vala's thoughts like the crack of a whip. She snatched her hand away and looked down, chagrined.

Her Mistress smiled. "Do you need it so badly, My Love?"

"Yes." Vala whimpered.

Smiling lasciviously, the Mistress continued to pleasure herself for a bit longer, never taking her eyes off Vala for an instant. The look in the eyes of her Mistress was hungry and Vala yearned to satiate that hunger but remained still, waiting for her Mistress to make the next move. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity to Vala, her Mistress stopped and ever so slowly, slipped the finger out of her sex. Her eyes slipped closed and she moaned softly as her finger emerged, wet with her essence. She moved her finger under Vala's nose and the smile broadened. "Is this what you want, My Love?"

Vala's throat tightened, when she spoke it was in a hoarse, pleading whisper. "Yes."

Smiling in what Vala could only believe was a kind of triumph, her Mistress lifted her finger to her own lips and sucked the shimmering wetness off. "Mmmm... she hummed quietly. "I can see why you want this My Love." Her pink tongue slid out and licked her perfect, red lips. "A woman's sex is... delicious."

A whimper of desperate need escaped Vala's lips and a drop of her own wetness rolled leisurely down the inside of her thigh as she watched in a haze of lust. At that moment she wanted, no, needed more than anything else she could recall, to taste this woman, to slip her tongue into her, to taste her essence, drink her in, to consume her. "Please Mistress. I need you so badly right now."

In response, her Mistress stepped back and adjusted her stance, spreading her legs slightly. "If that's what you really want, then take it, My Love."

Driven by a need she had never before known, Vala dropped to her knees before the woman and carefully, almost worshipfully, kissed her sparsely haired mount. She breathed in deeply, taking in the scent of her Mistress, savoring the rich aroma of her arousal. It was strong, heady perfume to Vala, womanly and powerful. The scent seemed to be draw right into Vala's heart, into the very center of her being. This was indeed what she had always wanted. She took a taste and it was ambrosia to her soul. A tear rolled down her cheek. Leaning in further, she dipped into her Mistress and rapture flooded through her.

Somewhere in the back of Vala's mind a musical note, clear and true rang out. She had heard it before but now she felt she was a little closer to knowing what it meant. It was the sound of perfect harmony within her soul. This was where Vala was meant to be. This was the woman she was supposed to be with. This was who she was.

Vala and her Mistress cried out in rapture as they burned together in the darkness.

In the predawn hours, the farmhouse was still and dark. The fire was nothing but a pile of faintly glowing embers and for the first time that season, faint trails of frost clung to the corners of the window panes. A heavy chill filled the main room of the farmhouse but lying on the floor before the hearth, sweat beaded Vala's brow as she lay, moaning softly in her sleep.

"Mistress..." she whispered into the darkness.

Her head lolled from side to side, her hands wandered between her breasts and her sex in the slow, clumsy movements of a dream.

She moaned softly and rolled onto her side, then onto her back, tossing about fitfully in her sleep. Her mouth opened and her lips and tongue moved as if giving a kiss, or perhaps receiving one. The hand between her thighs moved faster now and she moaned louder. The hand on her breast squeezed, hard. She gasped and a bead of sweat rolled back from her forehead, disappearing into her thick blond hair.

Somewhere outside but quite close to the house, an owl hooted into the night but the dreaming Vala took no notice.

The hand at her breast squeezed and kneaded the sensitive globe and Vala gave a deep, full throated moan. Her head lolled and she groaned, "Yes Mistress..." Another moan followed by little grunt as her hips rocked up. "Yes... yes... yes..." she whispered, the words getting louder until finally with the last repetition her eyes snapped open, wide with shock and incomprehension. She cried out as a stunning climax ripped through her just awakened body. Her core tightened in a spasm of crushing intensity as fire burned through her, starting in her sex and flooding outward in wave after wave of rapture. Her legs spread and her back tightened like a bow, lifting her hips off the floor as if she were offering her sex to an invisible lover. Begging to be explored, to be tasted... to be consumed.

And perhaps she was. "Mistress!" She cried into the darkness as the intense orgasm engulfed her utterly.

For what seemed like an eternity, ecstasy flowed through her body in thick, hot waves. The sensations building up, filling her with indescribable bliss for a time then receding slowly only to be repeated again a few moments later. Vala lay on the floor moaning and writhing in delight, powerless to control the raging flood inside her.

After a time the flood gradually receded, leaving Vala drained and thoroughly exhausted, although perversely, also completely satiated in a manner that she didn't even realize she had needed.

As she lay on the cold floor panting and trying to slow her racing heart she was silently grateful that her father hadn't awoken at her cries of rapture. Having him catch her in the middle of that would have been far more than just awkward. Even the thought of it made her cringe and she forced the thought from her mind.

Slowly she got to her feet, her body sore and shaky from her nocturnal exertions but still pulsing strongly with the delicious heat of her afterglow. She slowly made her way up the stairs to her bed and collapsed heavily into it, pulling the blankets up over herself and snuggling into their comforting warmth.

She didn't know what tomorrow would bring but one thing was certain, from this day onward, her life had changed.

* * *