Forever Again Ch. 05

Story Info
Vala finds a new girl to play with.
8.9k words
4.82
38k
12

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story depicts graphic lesbian sex and mind control. If these topics do not interest you or are prohibited in your area please back out now.

This is the fifth installment of a long story. Those that have read my other stories will know that I tend to have some story behind the sex so if you're looking for a quickie this story may not be to you liking.

For those of you that haven't backed out, I hope you enjoy my words.

~CD

*****

Over the next few weeks Vala discovered that despite what her new title, Assistant to the Steward of the Baroness von Wolffe, may sound like, she was in reality little more than an errand runner for the Steward. She spent much of her day going about the keep getting reports from the various areas within the massive structure. Information about how much mutton was left in the larder from the head cook, how many bars of iron were needed by the blacksmith, how many wine barrels the cooper had prepared and so on and so on. By the end of the first week Vala figured she must have walked fifty leagues at least.

She found however that her new position did elevate her quite a bit above most of the rest of the staff of the keep. There were no official rankings among the staff, but it was easy to see after just a few days at the keep had a very complex social hierarchy. The Baroness, whom Vala still had yet to meet or even see, was at the very top with the Steward directly under her. In fact, in so far as Vala could see, for the day to day running of the keep the Steward appeared to make all of the decisions, only getting direction from the Baroness on more far reaching matters.

Under the Steward was the head of the guards, a big, older man named Captain Holt. He was gruff and stern with his soldiers but had always been courteous and respectful to Vala on the occasions when she had to speak with him.

After the Captain, or perhaps right beside him Vala suspected but wasn't sure, was Miss Bernadette as head of all the staff. Under her were all of the respective heads of the different trades of the keep. The head blacksmith, the head cooper, the head cook and so forth. Finally under them was the remainder of the keep's vast staff with another whole social order that was too vast and complicated to grasp at a glance.

At first Vala thought of herself as merely an errand runner for the Steward but as some time passed she began to realize that this assumption was not correct. Rather she found to her surprise that she appeared to fall roughly into a place directly under Miss Bernadette, at a level equal to or perhaps just above the heads of trades. This gained her considerable respect among the rest of the staff despite her humble origins. At first Vala wondered at this but as the days passed it became apparent to her that most of the staff just assumed that she had always been of that station and had come to the keep from just such a position somewhere else. They didn't know, because no one had told them that she was just a common farm girl. Perhaps if they knew of her origins they wouldn't regard her as they did.

Also to her surprised delight she also found that she now rated her own private chambers and a new wardrobe.

The private chambers were very small and simple when compared to the Stewards chambers or even to most of the guest chambers but to Vala they were the grandest place she had ever imagined herself sleeping. The outer room was a small sitting area with a small sofa, two stuffed chairs, a table, a desk and a fireplace. A small, narrow window looked out onto the courtyard far below. The adjoining room was a small bedroom with a smaller fireplace, a bed and another, smaller desk. The bed was small by the standards of the rest of the keep but it was still larger than the rough straw bed that up until a few weeks ago she had shared with her two sisters.

Unaccustomed to wearing anything other than rough farm cloths and at most her Sunday dress, the new wardrobe embarrassed Vala at first. Like the room, it was very simple compared to the Steward's or even Miss Bernadette's clothes, but the long, heavy velvet and wool dresses would have been considered quite grand back in her village. Vala asked if wearing the new clothes was really necessary and Steward assured her that it was absolutely imperative for her to look her station.

The next day when Vala first walked in wearing her new wardrobe it was immediately apparent to the Steward just how uncomfortable she was with the new clothes. Taking pity on Vala, the Steward sat and talked with her for a few minutes. "You are not a common chambermaid Vala. You're no longer even a commoner and you mustn't think of yourself like that anymore. You have taken your first steps to greater things. It is a chance that very, very few ever get. You are a very uncommon girl Vala. Bernadette saw that almost immediately and I can easily see it now was well. You should be proud of that. Wear those new clothes as a matter of honor and pride and for heaven's sake don't be ashamed."

Gradually over the proceeding days Vala had indeed become accustomed to the new clothes and the deference that the other staff now showed to her.

There were other benefits of her new station that took longer for Vala to adjust to.

Vala had met the chambermaid the morning after being moved to her new chambers. Vala was busy making her bed after having spent a wondrous night sleeping in the decadently soft feather bed. There had been a quiet knock at the door and when Val had said to enter, a petite young woman with shoulder length, curly red hair tied back with a white kerchief walked in wearing the uniform of a chambermaid. Upon seeing what Vala was doing her eyes opened wide with horror.

"Oh, please milady, no! Let me do that." She practically yanked the bed sheets out of Vala's hands and escorted her out of the room.

Vala tried to protest saying that she would help her but the young woman only looked even more scandalized.

Vala gave up and went off to her duties for the day. At the end of the day she found the young woman again in her chambers, this time she was building up the fires to fend off the chill of the autumn night.

"Good evening milady." She had said upon turning and seeing Vala enter the room. "Is here anything I can do for you?"

Vala eyed the young woman, taking a closer look than she had in the morning when she had been shooed out of the room. She was a few hands shorter than Vala and gracefully slender. Big green eyes over a pert nose which was covered with freckles that spilled over onto her cheeks. Her curly bright red hair was pulled back in a single thick ponytail. The white kerchief tied over the top of her head probably helped to keep the dust from her hair while cleaning.

"What is your name?" Vala asked.

"Branwen, milady." Said the girl with a small curtsey.

"And how long have you been here Branwen?"

"All my life milady. I was born here in the keep and have served the Baroness since I was nine years old." She said and again made the same small curtsey.

"Branwen, I'm no Lady. Please stop calling me that and don't curtsy anymore."

The girl looked up and seemed confused. "But you work for the Steward." She paused as if nervous of what to say. After a moment she said cautiously, "And, and ... how... what... what am I to call you milady?"

Vala gave her a small smile. "Well, I was..." Vala paused, not sure if she really wanted to reveal her past to anyone. After a second of hesitation she continued, "Er...well, I sort of came into this position by chance. And my name is Vala. You can try calling me that."

Branwen looked uncomfortable, "But if the Lady Bernadette or anyone else ever heard me use your first name I'd be..." she paused and looked at the door to the hall, "...they wouldn't like it much."

"Well, then if anybody else is about then you can use the title, but in here," she waver her hand idly indicating the chambers, "Please, call me Vala."

"As you wish m... Vala."

Vala sat heavily on the couch and motioned for Branwen to sit on the chair. After a few moments of hesitation the girl finally sat hesitantly on the edge.

"So you are responsible to taking care of my room obviously? I assume you're not my personal maid." She said with a wry smirk.

"No milady. I take care of all the rooms on this floor in this wing. However, most are the smaller guest rooms and are often unoccupied."

Vala nodded, "So you were born here? Does that mean you parents serve the Baroness as well?"

"They did but they were both taken by sickness many years ago. Now only my sister and I serve the Baroness."

"You have a sister?" Vala asked.

"Yes, my sister's name is Greta." Branwen nodded a little nervously. She was apparently not comfortable sitting down in Vala's chambers, probably afraid that someone might walk in and think her loafing. She stood again and smoothed down her dress as she asked, "So, is there anything you require?"

"No, I don't think so. I really just need to get some sleep. It has been a long day and tomorrow will be just as long." Vala stood and headed for her bedchambers. She started to say something over her shoulder but was surprised to see Branwen following her. She paused, "Is there something you still need to prepare in the bedroom?"

Branwen looked shocked, "No Milady. Of course everything is prepared for you."

"Then why are you following me in?" Vala asked.

Gesturing with her hand Branwen said, "Do you not require help getting you dress off? And I must hang it for you so it will not get spoiled." She nodded at the room, "Come milady, let us get you in your bed so you can rest."

Vala decided that maybe she could use some help getting the unfamiliar dress off. Last night she had to remove it by herself and she had found the many small buttons to be very difficult to manage. She also decided to let Branwen's relapsing into calling her 'Lady' go for now.

The bedroom was pleasantly warm and Vala paused in front of the fire for a moment savoring the rich smell of the burning oak logs. It reminded her of home and her thoughts were drifting back there when she felt hands on her back. She jumped and the unexpected contact.

"I'm sorry milady. Did I hurt you?" Branwen asked.

"No, no... sorry. I was just... it was nothing. My mind was elsewhere." Vala said, a little embarrassed at herself. "Please, continue."

As Branwen's fingers began working at the many small buttons down the back of the gown, Vala suddenly became acutely aware that she was alone with a pretty young woman and that she was being undressed by her. With a suddenness that startled Vala, she felt a surge of excitement that made her shiver.

"Are you cold milady? Should I build up the fire?"

Vala shook her head, "No, no I'll be fine. I just need to... to, ah... get in to... to bed." She stammered, trying to clear her thoughts.

Again the fingers resumed their work and Vala had to suppress another shiver of excitement. As she tried to reign in her reactions she wondered apprehensively at this turn of events. It had been many days since Rae had gone and in that time she hadn't experienced any of the sapphic longings or even had one of her dreams. She wondered with apprehension and yearning if this now meant the dreams would be back as well.

When all the buttons were unfastened Vala felt Branwen's hands come up her sides and start to pull the dress down and away from her breasts. She almost groaned with the thought of what the woman's small hands would feel like cupping the sensitive orbs. She shivered again as the heavy velvet dress slid down the length of her body, over her hips and down her legs leaving her standing only in her small clothes. She couldn't control a small sigh as she felt Branwen's wondrous red hair brush her back as the girl bent to pick the dress off the floor.

Unaware of Vala's condition, Branwen went to the wardrobe and hung the dress up for the night then pulled down the covers on the bed. Turning to Vala she asked, "Do you require anything else milady?"

Coming to the bedside Vala looked directly into Branwens eyes. The wide green eyes glistened red in the firelight and Vala felt herself starring deep into them. "Yes..." She said using that same hypnotic tone that she had used so many times now. Raising her hand and gently brushing the side of Branwen's face she said, "Yes, I do need something..."

Branwen's eyes glazed. She looked suddenly lost and helpless, gazing dazedly into Vala's eyes she whispered, "Yes milady..."

Belatedly, Vala realized that in addition to her voice, she was now using her gaze to enthrall this young woman. How had she known to do that? Once again she wondered about her newfound powers, what they really were and how it was that she knew how to use them without even thinking about it. The thought was fleeting however as her attention was drawn almost immediately back to the young woman before her.

Vala cupped Branwen's cheek with her hand and drew the unresisting girl closer. She caught a whiff of the girl's scent and was instantly enthralled by it. Dust and ash from cleaning, lye from soap, oak from the firewood and something else that Vala couldn't place, a vaguely flowery, almost sweet smell that was under all the others. All common smells but somehow they instantly came together in Vala's mind as uniquely representing this young woman. Branwen's scent. Vala drew in a breath through her nose, savoring and the heat in her core flared.

Without really thinking, Vala started lowering her face to Branwen's, moving in, her lips parting slightly, eyes sliding closed...

A sharp pop echoed from the fireplace as a log split, sending a shower of sparks spiraling up the chimney. The sound startled Vala back to reality and she yanked her hand away from the disorientated chambermaid.

What in Hell am I doing? Vala though furiously at herself. Haven't I already learned enough lessons about the consequence of doing this? Do I want to be kicked out of here as well?

"Um, ah... yes, that will be all Branwen. Good night then. Please close the door for me on the way out." Vala stammered as she climbed into her bed, pulling the covers over her and looking resolutely away from the pretty young maid.

"Ah... yes... yes, of course milady." Stammered Branwen as the girl struggled to collect her bearings. She sounded confused and more than a little flustered. Vala had seen in the instant before she turned away that the girls cheeks were flushed a bright red. "Good night milady." Branwen said as she pulled the door closed.

After the latch fell with a metallic clack Vala let out a strangled gasp and shuddered with suppressed need. One hand slipped down her front and slid under her petticoats to find her needy sex. It was already dripping wet with her arousal. At the merest touch of her finger she groaned. It was both delightful and a little frightening just how quickly she could become aroused now.

Within moments she was panting heavily as her fingers slid in and out in a steady rhythm. She now hoped the dreams would be back and she couldn't wait for them. Perhaps she thought, tonight it will be the young chambermaid who would feed her wanton dreams. As her climax approached she imagined how easy it would be to take the pretty red headed girl to her bed and share with her all the pleasures of the flesh that she had learned in her dreams and practiced in the last few weeks.

Imagining the look of pure bliss on the freckled face was finally too much for Vala and with a muffled cry she fell into ecstasy.

* * *

The next days and weeks were a delicious agony for Vala. After that first meeting with Branwen, Vala made an oath to herself that she would not pursue the beautiful young woman in any fashion. She was fortunate enough to have found a place here at the keep and by some stroke of luck she had even been given a position of some importance rather than just emptying chamber pots all day. However tempting the young chambermaid's charms were, Vala's experiences with Else and Inga had shown her that uncontrolled passion was the quick way to ruin.

But as the days rolled past and Vala saw the beautiful young woman more and more she found it increasingly difficult to keep her oath. As Branwen got to know Vala more she became increasingly comfortable around her and even started calling her by name without having to be reminded first.

With each passing day Vala found herself more and more attracted to the young woman. Adding to her attraction was the memories of what the two of them did in her dreams. Vala awoke almost every morning covered with sweat and smelling strongly of her own sex. Indeed, several mornings she even awoke with the afterglow of a powerful climax still surging through her veins.

Vala wondered with a twisted little smile just what Branwen thought of it when she made up her bed in the morning.

"Vala?" Vala? Are you listening to me?" The Steward's voice intruded into Vala's memories.

"What?" Vala's snapped her attention back to the present. "Oh, sorry Mam'. I was just... erm, sorry. I didn't sleep very well last night. I guess I'm just a little sleepy this morning."

"Hrm." Said the Steward with a little shake of her head. "Yes, well, you had best wake up now. I need you to go down to the laundress and take care of this for me." She handed Vala a slip of parchment.

Vala looked at it and slowly read the wording. After a few moments she looked up and said. "Do you want me to come back with the totals?"

"No, I want you to take care of it all." She eyed Vala for a moment then continued. "If you ever want to be more than a just an errand girl then you had better learn to make decisions. Now go take care of it."

"Yes milady." Vala gave a curtsy and left the room.

Her head reeled a little as she headed down the long corridor to the servants stairwell. So far she had only run messages and gotten information for the Steward. This was the first time that she was actually being allowed to make a real decision. In truth it wasn't really a big decision. It was only some preparation for the coming festival dinner that was planned for next week, but still...

Never having made this kind or preparation before Vala decided her first stop would be Miss Bernadette. With her help she found what materials were on hand and what would be needed. Next she visited the laundresses to see what would need to be prepared and then a trip back to Miss Bernadette to see about getting the staff to make the preparations. Finally another trip back to the laundress to finalize everything. By the time everything was all done it was well past the mid-day meal and Vala felt as if she had walked to the moon and back.

Her feet were aching as she walked into the kitchen to see about getting something to eat since she hadn't had a meal all day. She walked into the bustling kitchen and was pleased, if a little surprised to see Branwen stirring one of the huge iron pots suspended over a fire pit at the far end of the room.

Making her way through the crowd of cooks and assistants she stole up behind her and said, "Hello."

Branwen turned and almost dropped the spoon in surprise. "Oh, I'm sorry milady. I didn't see you come over." She curtsied again. "Is there anything I can get for you?" She asked while whipping her hand on a towel tucked into her apron.

Vala studied her for a moment. She wasn't dressed in her usual chambermaid's uniform at the moment but rather dressed as a cook. The white uniform and apron were stained with a hundred different colored smudges and smears and sweat beaded her brow from working in the hot kitchen. Aside from the uniform change, there was also something strange in the way the girl was acting but Vala couldn't seem to put a finger on it. She shook her head slowly, "No, it's quite alright. I was just looking for a bite to eat. I missed my mid-day meal and was a bit hungry."