Forever Again Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, of course milady. Let me get you some soup. It should be just about ready. And I have some fresh bread and cheese as well. Would that be alright?"

Again, Vala felt as if something was wrong but she nodded. "Yes, that would be lovely. Thank you."

Branwen went off quickly and in a minute or two was back with a bowl. Placing it on a small table off to the side of the main kitchen. She asked, "Would you like to eat here or should I bring it somewhere for you?"

"No, right here will be fine, thank you Branwen."

The woman looked at her blankly for a moment then shook her head slightly, "Branwen? No, I'm sorry milady, but my name is Greta."

Vala stared at her for a moment then it fell into place. "You're Branwen's sister." It was a statement, not a question.

"Yes, Branwen is my sister." Greta nodded seemingly a little confused.

"But you look exactly alike." Vala said now studying the redhaired girl more closely.

"Yes, milady, we're twins."

* * *

The darkness enveloped Vala in its warm, comforting embrace and she reveled in it, knowing what was to come. "Mistress?" She heard herself call out questioningly.

"Yes, my Dear. I am here for you again." The sultry voice purred through Vala's very being. A single, now familiar musical chord sounded in the back of Vala's mind, as if her very soul were singing.

"I haven't seen you in so long Mistress." Vala said into the darkness. Though the dreams of lust had indeed returned after that first meeting with Branwen, Vala had yet to be revisited by her Mistress. She felt a deep longing within her core and hoped that her Mistress would finally choose to visit with her tonight. It had been many weeks since she had last seen her and the absence was weighing on Vala's heart.

"Have you really missed me my Valamera?" The voice cooed, closer this time.

Vala found that to her surprise she actually did. "Yes Mistress, I have missed you. Won't you come to me tonight?" Vala asked, feeling the heat in her core flare with the admission.

Strong hands gripped her shoulders from behind and Vala felt hot lips kiss the side of her neck. The hands kneaded the sore muscles in her shoulders and neck, melting away the tension like butter in the hot sun. The volume of the ringing her mind swelled, resonating throughout her body. The tone was musical yet constant, filling her soul but never at the forefront, always deep inside her mind.

Vala groaned. "Mistresss..."

"Yes my Valamera." The voice cooed in Vala's ear. The breath was hot and close. Vala felt a tongue trace the sensitive skin up around her ear followed by the nip of teeth as her Mistress worried her earlobe.

Vala groaned again, louder this time as euphoria flowed like hot candle wax through her veins, searing her from the inside out. "Please Mistress..." Vala reached up and gripped the head at her Mistress's neck. Her hands worked into the thick, lustrous hair and pulled the teeth in tighter. "Yesss..."

The hands moved to Vala's breasts and gave them a playful squeeze. "Soon my dear, very soon we will be together. Bt the time is not yet here." The fingers pinched Vala's nipples, giving them a firm twist.

Vala gasped with delight.

"Do you like that my Valamera?" The voice asked playfully.

"Ooohhh..." was all Vala could manage to say through the haze of bliss.

The fingers pinched harder and began to roll the nipples to a slow, torturous cadence. For several minutes, maybe longer the fingers continued, keeping Vala's passions burning at a steady heat. "Good?" The Mistress cooed.

Vala could only moan incoherently as she felt her body give little shudders and twitches under the slow erotic agony. She wanted her Mistress to do more but couldn't make her mouth put words to her desires. It was as if her mind had ceased to know how to control her body. Somehow her whole being had been given over to the primal hunger deep in her sex.

"Perhaps this?" Her Mistress said, gently but firmly forcing Vala down onto her knees and bending her forward. Vala's face was pushed into something soft in the smothering darkness but she couldn't tell what it was nor did she care. She felt her Mistress's fingers trail along the insides of her thigh then with a luscious, gentle grace; tease the outer lips of her sex.

Pleasure flooded through Vala and she felt herself whimpering with need. Every passing second of the erotic torture was driving her higher and higher. But still what she yearned for, what she needed, the ultimate release, eluded her. "Please." She begged.

"Please?" Her Mistress asked. "Please what my Valamera?"

"Please Mistressss... I need you..." She moaned with a desperate need.

"What do you want my Valamera? What is it you need?" Her Mistress continued to ask.

Finally Vala's pleasure fogged mind got what her Mistress was asking, "In me, I need you inside me Mistress... please Mistress...take me!" She begged. The musical note in her swelled, its tone growing more insistent yet somehow never changing, spreading throughout her body yet never leaving the back of her mind. The tone, high and pure, was bliss to Vala's soul.

"Take you?" Her Mistress mocked. "You want me to take you? And yet you won't take the one you want. Will you my Valamera?"

"Mistress?" Vala gasped uncomprehendingly. She was finding it increasingly difficult to breathe let alone speak. The music in her mind faded and Vala's soul cried out at its retreat. She whimpered.

"Yesss." The silky smooth voice hissed in her ear. "The red haired one, you want her and yet you deny yourself the pleasures of her delightful young body. Why? Take her, she cannot resist you."

"Nooo..." Vala moaned but even as she did the image of Branwen flared in her mind. She imagined slipping her tongue into the young woman's wet, hot sex. She pictured the look of bliss on the redheads face as she cried out Vala's name during a climax. Vala could actually smell the woman's lust and taste her musky sex. She gasped with pleasure. "Yesss..."

Her Mistress whispered in Vala's ear, the enchanted words seeping into her mind, controlling her will, changing her very being. "Yes my Valamera. Take her. Take the young maid, she is all yours now." And with her words the Mistress pushed her fingers deep into Vala's aching sex with a slow, smooth push. "She will not resist you. She cannot resist you. No mortal woman can." The words filled Vala's mind as fingers filled her sex, "Take her."

Blinding pleasure exploded in Vala's mind as all of her pent up sexual energy was released in one shattering instant. A piercing shriek was ripped from her throat as fire coursed through her veins and her entire body became as taut as a bowstring. She felt her sex contract around the fingers deep inside her and her body rocked back against her Mistress's unmoving hand. Vala pushed back and tried to drive the fingers deeper into herself. With each thrust of her hips she felt another surge of pleasure and another paroxysm deep in her core. Again and again she pushed, each one driving another cry of ecstasy from her lungs.

"Take her my Valamera, she is yours." Her Mistress hissed, the words crawling deliciously through her mind as another shattering climax was ripped from her sex.

Vala pictured the beautiful young red haired girl and as her body tensed for yet another climax she cried out, "Yes! She's mine! Yesss...yesss... YESSS...!" Then her body went rigid and everything faded to darkness as the beautiful music sang.

* * *

"I hear you did an excellent job handling those preparations yesterday Vala." Said the Steward from behind her grand wooden desk as Vala walked into the office in the morning.

The morning sun streamed in through the tall windows and fell onto the grand sapphire blue tapestry that hung behind the Stewards desk. Vala thought she could see the golden embroidery actually sparkling in the brilliant light.

"Thank you my Lady." Vala said trying to mask her pride at the compliment.

The Steward nodded, "I talked with Bernadette yesterday after sundown and she was most impressed with how thoughtful and thorough you were. That's quite a compliment. Bernadette does not typically impress easily. Keep up like that and you may have my job in a few years."

Vala practically glowed at the comment and she tried, unsuccessfully, to restrain a smile. She saw the Steward glance up and give a slight smirk of her own but the woman didn't comment. Vala felt her cheeks heat with a bit of embarrassment.

After a few moments of silence the steward put down her quill and picked up the piece of parchment she had been writing on. "Here you go. I'll expect you to deal with all of this by sundown."

Vala looked over the list, struggling to make out the loops and curls of the Stewards script. After weeks of practicing she was getting much better at reading it but she still wasn't a fluent. Many times she had gone to Miss Bernadette when she had trouble with a word or phrase in the Stewards instructions. Bernadette was always very patient and helpful and had even given her several reading lessons after hours or when they had a few free minutes during the day.

Nothing on the list looked to be very difficult. It was mostly more preparations for the banquet next week. Vala nodded as she got up. "I'll take care of all of this my Lady."

The Steward nodded and picked up her quill again, "Good. See that you do. I would hate to have to go back to the Baroness give her a different report on your progress."

Vala paused at the door and turned, glancing back to the Stewardess with a bit of apprehension. She could see that the older woman was looking at her keenly from under her eyebrows while pretending to continued writing. "The Baroness?" Vala asked.

The Steward paused and looked up with a shrewd smile, "Yes, she had asked about your progress personally last night. I had told her that you were doing very well. She seemed pleased and said she looked forward to meeting you at the Banquet." The Steward raised one eyebrow, "Quite an honor really for one such as yourself to be noticed by a great lady."

Vala wondered secretly why the Baroness would even care about her but aloud she said with a curtsey, "Yes, my Lady, I am honored."

The Steward looked her over for an uncomfortably long moment before that shrewd smile played again at the corners of her mouth. "Yes, I suspect you are..." she said almost to herself. Then louder she said, "Well, enough of that, off to your duties." And with that she picked up her quill and appeared to dismiss Vala from her mind completely.

Vala quietly exited the Stewards chambers and made her way down to the servant's levels of the keep as her mind chewed over the events of the last few minutes. She hadn't pulled any real meaning from the Stewards words and reactions by the time she met with the laundress she had pushed the thoughts from her mind till later.

* * *

Vala settled heavily onto the couch in her chambers and warmed her sore feet by the fire that was already burning in the hearth. She had to admit to herself that after a life of doing everything for herself and others, having someone to wait on her was an agreeable change. She never would have imagined that something so simple as having another person start a fire for her before she got to her room could be so pleasant.

After some time there was a soft knock at the door. Vala straightened a bit and said, "Come in."

The door creaked slightly as it opened and Branwen entered carrying a bucket of water. She smiled pleasantly. "Good evening milady. I thought you would like to clean up a bit before bed. I suspect you had a busy day."

"Yes, that's a wonderful idea Branwen." Vala said with a smile. She stood and headed for her bedchamber, Branwen followed.

Once she was in the chamber Vala started trying to remove her gown. Branwen saw this and said, "Oh, please let me help you milady." Shortly, Vala was standing in the chamber dressed only in her small clothes. She was thankful that the fire in the hearth was burning well warding off the chill autumn air.

With one eye on Branwen who was busy across the room turning down the bed Vala smiled to herself and began pulling off the last of her clothing. By the time Branwen turned back around Vala was completely nude and starting to wash herself down with a damp towel.

"Oh! I'm sorry milady, I didn't mean... ah... I'll be out..." She stammered upon seeing Vala's nude body. Her face heated to a brilliant red and she made for the door back to the main chamber.

"No, it's alright Branwen." Vala said smoothly. "In fact could you come here for a moment, I can't seem to reach my back very well." She turned to Branwen and held the scrub cloth out to her.

Branwen stood paralyzed, her eyes locked on Vala's naked form. After a moment her mouth opened as if she was about to say something but no words came. Still she didn't move.

"It's alright Branwen," Vala said in a sugary voice that was now no stranger to her. "We're both women, there's nothing here that you haven't seen before, is there?"

"I... uh... no. No I... I suppose..." Branwen stammered, her eyes still locked on Vala's naked body. Finally she seemed to get a hold of herself and she looked up as if startled out of a dream. "But I should step out while you bathe..."

"Come over here and help me Branwen." Vala's voice was still smooth but now carried a bit of an edge to it and it caused Branwen to freeze.

"Ye...yes my... milady." Branwen said haltingly as she came over to Vala's side. Taking the damp towel she waited till Vala turned away then slowly started to scrub down Vala's back was it?

Vala was also beginning to discover with no small amount of concern how much she really liked the feeling that being so completely in control of another person gave her. She was finding that the more she pushed a woman the more she liked it. A shiver of anticipation ran through her as she wondered just how far and how fast she could push the young maid. No, not too fast, she corrected herself. After all, the seduction was half the fun. She grinned wickedly.

"Lower Branwen." Vala said in her silken voice, lacing the words with her will.

Branwen didn't pause. She dunked the towel into the bucket again and resumed the rubdown lower this time.

Vala's smile widened as she felt Branwen's strong hands caressing her backside. She even imagined that the red haired girl was lingering a bit at the tops of her thighs. Trying to make it seem as if she were only shifting her weight slightly, Vala spread her legs a bit and waited patiently as Branwen continued washing her up. "That's wonderful Branwen."

"Yes milady." Branwen said in a breathy whisper.

Vala smiled and started to say something but her next words were cut off by a startling jolt from her sex as she felt Branwen push the towel between her thighs. The intimate contact almost made her moan but she restrained her reaction. Her skin prickled and a shiver that was only partly due to the chill of the air rippled through her.

Branwen continued to work her way down the back of Vala's legs until she got to her ankles. As she turned to dunk the towel into the water bucket Vala spun around to face the young woman. Branwen's eyes widened when she turned back and saw Vala was now facing her. The light outside the windows was now mostly gone and the only illumination came from the flickering fire in the hearth. Vala could see confusion mixed with passion in Branwen's green eyes. She let the look linger there for several seconds before raising her eyebrows and asking, "Something wrong Branwen?"

Branwen jerked back as if startled out of a dream. "What?" She looked Vala in the eyes then blushed furiously. "I... ah, no milady." She hurriedly plunged the towel back into the bucket and splashed water onto herself and the floor.

With a little cluck of her tongue Vala said, "You've gotten your dress wet. Here let me help you with it." She came up behind Branwen who was standing as if frozen, staring down into the water bucket in confusion.

"No..." The girl whispered.

Ignoring her, Vala started unfastening the small wooden buttons that ran down the back of Branwen's dress. When she had finished she slowly pushed the dress off one shoulder, then the other. The coarse dress fell down a little to hang loosely across the tops of Branwen's breasts.

"No..." Branwen whispered again.

Vala noted with satisfaction that Branwen's meager protest came in a rich, throaty voice and that the girl had made no move to stop her in the slightest. She reached around and with a gentle pull, slid the dress over Branwen's breasts. The dress didn't fall completely because Branwen was still gripping the towel in the bucket, but it did slip down to about her waist, exposing the tops of her petticoats.

Ever so slowly, Vala brought her hands up and started to gently knead the tight muscles of Branwen's shoulders. At the first contact the girl shivered but after a few seconds she stopped and just stood there stone still.

After several minutes Vala became bolder and started letting her hands roam farther afield. With her fingers she traced the bumps of Branwen's spine down to the small of her back. From there she worked around to the girls sides, then down a little more to the flare of her hips. With fingers that trembled with anticipation, she pushed Branwen's petticoats down a little and worked the tender skin under them. After a few minutes, she pushed the petticoats down further still, exposing more of the girl's luscious curves.

"Milady... please... I can't..." Branwen whispered. But even as she spoke, her hands fell from the bucket allowing her dress to slide the rest of the way down and pool at her feet.

Continuing to slowly work her fingers into Branwen's hips, Vala studied the slim girl in the flickering firelight. Her skin was smooth and very pale. Over much of her back and arms was a smattering of freckles that seemed to increase up to her shoulders which were heavily covered. Looking down Vala wondered wickedly if there were any freckles on the girl's backside. She decided there was only one way to find out...

Branwen gasped in surprise as Vala smoothly slid her petticoats down in one quick movement then came back and ran her hands over the girls now fully exposed body. "Nooo..." Branwen moaned.

With delicious languidness, Vala ran her fingernails up Branwen's spine and over her shoulders. She grabbed the smaller woman tightly and pulled her close till their bodies touched. Vala almost moaned at the feel of her breasts pressed into Branwen's firm body but contained herself for a few moments more. Pressing in close she whispered in Branwen's ear, "If you really want me to stop, I will." Then she pressed her lips to the side of Branwen's neck and gave her a long, sucking kiss. She moved up and started worrying on the girls earlobe as one hand moved to her flat belly, pulling them tighter together.

"Milady... Vala..." Branwen whimpered. "Please..."

Vala moved her other hand from Branwen's shoulder down to cup the red haired girl's breast. Giving the firm mound a squeeze she whispered in her ear, "Please what?" As she spoke she gripped the girl's small nipple with her fingers, giving it a rolling twist.

A gasp of surprise escaped Branwen's lips but it quickly turned into a little hissing sigh as she breathed out through clenched teeth. As Vala continued to tease the sensitive little nub Branwen shuddered. "Nooo..." She moaned again.

Vala licked her ear then said, "But doesn't if feel so good Branwen? Doesn't it feel so right?" As she spoke her other hand trailed down Branwen's stomach till she was just touching the tuft of red hair nestled between her thighs. With a fingertip she traced around the edges of the course red hair. "Don't you want to see just how good I can make you feel? How good we can make each other feel?" She gave her nipple another twist, eliciting another moan from Branwen. Vala relished in her feeling of mastery over the beautiful young woman. She felt the excitement as a tightness in her core which was increasing with every passing second. She somehow knew that whatever power her voice now held was total. As her Mistrees had said, there was no way for any woman to resist her commands. Vala wondered just how far the control could go. How far could she take Branwen and how quickly? What could she get from the girl? Her lips twisted into a predatory little grin as one thought slipped to the forefront of her mind... everything.