All Comments on 'Forever and Ever'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a really good slowburn story. I enjoyed both the sex and the romance. I love reading when girls don't trade their virginity for nothing, preferring it to a serious relationship and commitment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it, please make a sequel I would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great stuff!

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

A beautifully executed incestuous erotic story, a nice gentle slow burn. A sequel would be extremely interesting dealing with the parents and their combined futures, also how the relationship panned out.

Congratulations on a beautifully crafted story and excellent proofreading and editing. Thank you for this work here.

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

Reread. Still just as good. Fine writing loved the build up and growing love between the two. The brother never had a chance

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story a great deal. The only problem was my own issue - I can't stand gamers (people who play games or manipulate others to get what they want, or for whatever reason). But I understand what you were doing, and it was very well done - how you had her cold exterior break down bit by bit and how her all-too-male brother, (i.e., "duh") took a while but figured out what was happening soon enough not to fuck it up (as he would have, had he stayed in that game/no game mode). Ultimately, they both broke down and became romantic and fell in love. I'm sure there are readers here who hate that, but fuck 'em. I suppose with age I've become an old romantic, but I appreciate kind, gentle, progression of two good people falling in love with one another. And whether it is realistic, whether - as with many of these stories - they will or will not stay together as man and wife in some town where they're not known, or whatever else might or might not happen, none of that matters. All that matters in your story is what happens between these two lovely young people in the time context you present. And for the moment, it absolutely feels - to them, as I would interpret it - like it will be forever and ever. That unconditional love is the richest kind. So thanks. I love happy endings, and I loved this one. And you are such a good writer that I grew fond of your characters. Seriously. So I'm not too good with compliments, so I'll stop here and hope you understand what I'm try to say - mostly that you truly are a very good writer, and that means quite a lot.

colin23colin23about 1 year ago

I think Xarth is the best writer on this site. This story exemplifies some of his skills, especially pacing and credible dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More than good. It's memorable

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Pancakes with mix & water??? WTF is that abou? Sounds like a “complete” mix rife with lots of rice flour making it taste like a cheap cake mix. Ughhh!

Pancakes are only decent with a regular mix & added eggs, melted butter and milk. Grilled in more butter and added real maple syrup

The story was good except for the sucky pancakes.

Bill S.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki8 months ago

Bill S. is reading an incest love story, and gets riled up about the fact that a bachelor - who admits he's no good without his mom (or little sister) cooking for him - only has ready-made pancake mix...

When you're in love (even if you don't realise it yet), anything your partner makes will taste better than anything from a 5 star restaurant...

But I WOULD have liked to know how they move forward. Is little sister moving in with her big bro? How are the parents going to react? Will there be little Annas and Ryans?

OseekerOseeker7 months ago

Whew...A long, excruciatingly long story. A love story & incredibly scripted. You teased us with the inevitable knowing he would get the ultimate prize.

What a tease Anna was....

5 stars & I don't rate many stories this high. Well done!

fuze33fuze335 months ago

I’ve read a lot of your stories recently and realized something that bugs me is how you never describe how the characters look at all

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

I loved this so much. God, you always write the best love stories.

AxioxAxiox4 months ago

I liked the story, but the guy was a bit of a simp.

BilleyedBilleyed3 months ago

Your the best Xarth!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

tbh

the title is slightly misleading

RicubRicubabout 1 month ago

Love the story one of the best on here thanks for writing it

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14743 Followers
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...