Forever Knight Ch. 3, Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Duo put his hand on my hip and push me against the desk. I moaned deeply into Celes’ hot flesh as I felt Duo enter his rock hard, throbbing cock into my aching body. The shock made me straighten up but he promptly pushed me back down and began to move inside of me. The feeling was utterly mind-blowing. I wanted him now, so badly it almost hurt. What had happened to me? Here I was engaged in something I never would have participated in before, and I was enjoying it. I felt guilty. What was I doing to Sabin? I smiled despite the thought. There was something about this that I just couldn’t deny. At this moment I was Duo’s whore. And I loved it.

I cried out loudly as he fucked me hard and fast from behind. He reached up and pulled my head back by my hair as I continued to rub Celes’ clit with one hand and fuck her with my fingers on the other. Before long Duo was grunting madly with each thrust, as did I. A moment later, I had brought Celes off so hard that she nearly woke the whole castle with her cries of pleasure. She came so hard that she curled up, fell off of the table and convulsed on the floor. I grabbed onto the sides of the desk for support as Duo took me by the hips and pulled me into his thrusts. I felt myself getting ready to reach my limit when he quickened his pace. He threw me over the Desk and collapsed on top of me and exploded inside of me. The intense heat of his cum striking my most sensitive spots set me off and as he lie on top of me, trapping me against the desk, I cried out as waves of pleasure swept thought my body. I trembled under him as my muscles convulsed. The sweat dripping from my body as out mixed fluids dripped down my legs.

After a moment he slipped off of me and leaned against the desk. I crumpled to the floor in a heap of passionate exhaustion. A second later I felt Celes craw over next to me and wrapped herself around me. Her body was so hot and warm. It felt so wonderful having her next to me. I looked up to see Duo tying his pants. He smiled crookedly at me.

“I thank you Ladies… for a wonderful time.” He said and looked to Celes. “Tomorrow night. Meet me here again and we shall finish. I have to go as I am expected somewhere.” He picked up my cloak and tossed it to us and then walked to the door. “Remember to be on time. I’d hate to let this little secret slip…” Then he smiled and walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.

“Celes!” I said. ”What do we do?”

“What can we do Destiny… I am afraid he has us in the palm of his hand…”

“This cant go on forever!” I cried.

“It wont… I have a feeling he wants tomorrow for me…”

We got dressed and walked out to the main corridor were I hugged her and we left for our rooms. My mind was racing. What was I going to do? I love Sabin and would never do anything to hurt him… but… why did I want this so bad? Perhaps it was the thrill of being caught… Perhaps…

Keep the secret Diary.

~DK

With one last orgasmic twitch he reached his limit, spraying his fluid all over his bed linens. Once he had caught his breath he closed the journal and replaced it in exactly the same place he found it and returned to his bed. It only took him a second to strip the sheet off and replace it with a clean one. Images of Destiny going down on Celes fueling his dreams. Perhaps it would be him who walked in on them next. All he had to do was take care of Duo. Which for Sabin, wouldn’t be a problem.

Please Vote ^-^

12