Forever Young

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I throw my phone down on the bed and bury my head under my pillow.

"Hey, Ma."

"Why, hello, dear. Thanks for calling, but what's the occasion?"

"Does there have to be an occasion for someone to call their mom?"

"No."

"Listen, there's someone I want you to meet. Can you have dinner with us tomorrow?"

"Sure. Who is it?"

"Her name is Becky."

"Didn't you go with a girl named Becky last year? The psychoanalyst?"

"Yeah, that's her. But she's not really a psychoanalyst. Maybe you shouldn't mention that when you meet her. She's a dental hygienist. We've been back together the last three months, and I wanted you to meet her."

"Dental hygienist? Oh, yes, didn't you tell me she was toothless?"

"Yeah, well that's why she got in the business. To get a discount on her fake teeth."

"Must be serious, if you want us to meet."

"Yeah, she wants to have kids, and she's thinking that getting married first is a good idea."

"Must be an old fashioned kind of gal."

"Yeah, she must be."

"Good. I like that. I'm looking forward to it."

12