Bachelor Party Gone Wild

Story Info
What's a bachelor party without strippers? Not one!
9.8k words
4.57
123.9k
206
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fair warning, this story involves group sex with a married couple. I know some people on Lit have a problem with that so if that's not your thing, just skip over this story. For the rest of you, hope you enjoy. Special thanks to my supporters, especially JB who helped proof this. Any typos that are left are on me ;)

---

I was sitting at home, enjoying a lazy Saturday afternoon watching my beloved Atlanta Hawks tank yet another game. I swear to God they were just playing for draft picks this year. My phone buzzing distracted me from the bloodbath onscreen. It was my little sister calling. We hadn't spoken in a couple months and the game was beyond over so I turned off the TV and picked up the phone. My little sister, Darla, is about five years younger than me. She left school and moved to California, met a guy and fell in love.

"Aidan asked me to marry him, Sam!" she shouted over the phone the instant I picked it up.

I yelled back, "Congratulations. That's fantastic," I said. I put the phone to my shoulder and yelled out to my wife, "Darla and Aidan are getting married, hun!"

My wife, Hailey, strolled in from the bathroom having just climbed out of the tub. At 28, she still had a fantastic figure. Flat stomach and hourglass shape that she loved to show off. She was drying her hair off and I felt myself stir a little bit at the sight of her beautiful, wet, naked body. She looked at me with a twinkle in her eye, knowing what I was thinking but instead responding with a simple, "That's fantastic."

"We're really happy, Darla. When's the wedding?" I asked.

"Three months. I don't see any point in having a big wedding with tons of planning. No reason to spend the money. I want to follow in my big brother and sister-in-law's footsteps."

I smiled in a little bit of pride at her decision. Our parents had offered us $10,000 that they'd saved for a marriage. We could use it to do the wedding or we could use it to build a nest egg. We'd opted for the latter and were able to scrape together enough for a downpayment on a house within six months of getting married. Our good decision had obviously left an impression on my kid sister.

"That's terrific. Are we invited?" I asked, putting her on speaker phone so my wife could listen.

"Of course you are, dork. In fact, Aidan wants you at the bachelor party."

"Really?" I asked. I'd never met him before though Darla hadn't missed an opportunity to talk about him when we spoke.

"Yeah. He wants to get to know you. Plus, he doesn't want a stripper but he's got some friends who are kind of asses so he wants to make sure it stays PG13."

"Yeah... I can do that," I said with some reluctance. I had visions of getting in some kind of fist fight with his friends over a stripper. Didn't exactly sound like a fun party.

Darla heard my reluctance, "Don't worry big brother. They're not that bad. Aidan just wants to get shit faced and he knows himself well enough to know he won't be able to push back when he's drunk."

"No problem. We'll be there. You going to take Hailey to your bachelorette party?"

"Of course!" she said with a laugh.

"Strippers?" Hailey asked jokingly.

"Maybe..." Darla said. I could almost hear her smirk on the other end.

"Kind of hypocritical isn't it?" I said as Hailey stuck her tongue out at me teasingly.

Darla laughed again, "I told him he could have a stripper. He's the one who doesn't want one. Says they're sleazy."

"You sure he's not gay?" I asked, taking my turn teasing my sister.

"Oh yeah..." she said, trailing off. She and I were pretty close and talked about a lot of stuff so I wasn't surprised to hear her continue, "He's DEFINITELy not gay."

"Okayokay... he's just a great guy who doesn't like strippers. Got it. I'll lookout for him but please try not to corrupt my wife too much," I said. We wished our goodbyes and hung up.

"That sounds like a lot of fun. Although I don't think you have to worry about me getting corrupted." My wife put her arms over my shoulder as she leaned into me, giving me a soft kiss. Her naked breasts pressed against my chest and I knew what she wanted.

"Yeah? You're immune to corruption are you?"

She smirked at me, "Oh no. I'm just horribly, horribly corrupt already."

"Mmmm... perfect. Just the way I like you," I said. For the next hour we proved that she was, indeed, correct.

---

Three months later and we were getting ready to head to Santa Barbara. Hailey and I were at a point where we were ready to have kids but hadn't started trying. She was set to have the IUD out next month and then we'd begin spitting out little rugrats which made this trip a perfect Babymoon. A whole week in sunny California sounded like a great time and we packed accordingly. Except for her dress for the wedding, nothing that Hailey packed was less than an 8 or 9 on the sluttiness scale. She teased me as she packed each item, several of which she'd bought for especially for the trip. Two new micro bikinis, several sexy bits of lingerie and heels that were wildly impractical supplemented all of the hot little outfits.

"How much sex am I going to have while I'm there?" I asked.

"As much as you can handle, big guy," she said, stroking my cock. She enjoyed teasing me when she knew I couldn't do anything about it. And given we were already running late, now was just that time. We were flying out on a Friday so that we could be well rested and adjusted for the jet lag before the bachelor and bachelorette parties on Saturday. After that, we had very little in the way of responsibilities for the whole week which was perfect as our current plan was to see if we could make enough noise in the hotel that we got kicked out. Or at least have fun trying.

We talked about flying directly into Santa Barbara but the tickets were more expensive and both of us liked the idea of driving the PCH up the coast so we decided to spend a little of the savings on a convertible to rent and within thirty minutes of arriving, we were cruising up the coast. April in Minneapolis is still fucking freezing. April in Southern California was, apparently, perpetually 70 degrees and sunny.

"I could get used to this," I said as we drove along the scenic route. I couldn't see Hailey's eyes behind her sunglasses but she was leaning back, letting the sun kiss her skin and the wind whip through her long, blonde hair. I looked at her pink skin and noticed the small sheen of sweat glistening on her bare shoulders. She had worn a long coat when we left but had immediately gotten rid of it once we were in flight. Now she sat there with a skimpy halter top that showed off her smooth stomach and a pair of short shorts that left little to the imagination. She already looked like she belonged in SoCal.

"Mmm... yeah... the sun feels nice on my skin. If we lived here, I wouldn't wear very much. I hope you'd be okay with a wife with a tan instead of all this smooth, white skin you like so much."

I did have a thing for really pale skin. But, seeing my wife with a light bronze tan sounded pretty nice too. "I don't like the fake tan look. But if you got it the natural way by wearing tiny little bikinis and I'll be pretty happy, I think."

"You sure, honey? I mean... tiny little bikinis mean lots of people will be watching me."

"Would that be a problem?"

She thought about it, "Hrmm... me sitting at the pool while random hotshots stared and hit on me?"

"Oh? They'd be hitting on you too?" I asked with a laugh.

"Well sure. I mean, only a certain kind of asshole would stare at a girl wearing a wedding ring. And that same kind of guy would definitely hit on me, don't you think?"

I could imagine the scene. Truthfully, I was mildly turned on by it. "I suppose you're right. And what would you do?"

"I'd turn them down, of course. I'm a respectable, married woman," she said with a fake southern drawl.

"Good girl," I said as I patted her thigh, "Then let all the assholes who want hit on you. As long as you come home to me, I don't care." We smiled at each other and continued down the road, the conversation quickly forgotten.

The PCH, it turns out, is a lot more built up then you'd think from movies but it was still pretty terrific. Much better than what I'm used to seeing back home. I set the cruise control and decided to take it easy. The traffic wasn't bad, the view was terrific and the company was perfect. I looked over at my wife's creamy thighs and stroked the inside. She murmured her approval and slipped down in the seat slightly, spreading her legs wider. In turn, I moved my hand up, feeling the heat emanating from her core and she let out a soft gasp as her sexy little mouth gaped open slightly. Her tongue flicked across her white teeth and I knew she was feeling good. I continued to stroke her gently through her shorts, reveling in the little sounds coming from her as we continued to race down the road. With the low sports car and the top down, we both knew she was fully exposed. That killed the dream of getting road head. But it did increase the thrill as we went past truckers and vans that were able to get a brief glimpse of my wife's pleasurable expression and wide spread legs.

Eventually, she grew tired of my teasing. She grabbed my hand and moved it to her tit. I gently scraped her hard nipple through the shirt as she unbuttoned her pants and plunged her eager fingers in between her legs. Five minutes later, her screams of pleasure were riding away on the ocean breeze as she convulsed and spasmed her way to a powerful orgasm.

"Good start to the week?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, baby. Definitely a good start. Though it just makes me eager for more."

"Yeah? Well hopefully I'm up to the task," I said with a smile.

She grinned back, knowing that the effort of pleasing her was a burden I was all to willing to bear. "If you're not, I'll just go down to the pool and get some attention from someone."

"You are so naughty," I said, squeezing her thigh gently.

"You going to give me a spanking?"

"Before or after you flirt with a bunch of strangers at the pool?"

She murmured, "If you did it before, they'd see your handprint on my ass."

"Well since you don't think your wedding ring will keep them away, maybe that's the only way I can mark my territory effectively." We laughed at that though I couldn't quite get the image of her perfect ass with a hand shaped red welt square in the middle of her cheek.

It's a couple hours from LAX to Santa Barbara and we arrived feeling simultaneously tired and energized. To our bodies, we'd been awake for nearly 10 hours at that point, but the clock showed only 1pm. Fortunately, the cloudless sky helped to keep our spirits up. I was already dreading returning to the wintery climes of Minnesota. We got checked in at the hotel and immediately crashed hard. I don't think either of us expected it, frankly. One minute we were laying on the bed, cuddling and feeling like sexy time. The next thing we knew, our alarm was going off. I groggily rubbed my eyes, experiencing that initial moment of confusion you get when you're in a strange hotel room. It was still dark outside which didn't help my foggy brain.

We laughed about the missed opportunity but decided it was probably for the best. We managed to force ourselves awake and headed out to dinner. Darla and Aidan were meeting us along with their best friends. They were a married couple who were also their best man and maid of honor. When we got downstairs the four of them were talking in the lobby while they waited. Aidan and his best man, Danny, were both dressed in tan suits. Where Aidan was well put together and formal, Danny was wearing his suit like he was Tom Selleck in the 80s. Shirt unbuttoned two buttons and chest hair out, he looked ALMOST ridiculous but managed to pull it off. What took my breath away was his wife, the maid of honor.

"Hey guys, this is Danny and his wife, Zoe."

Zoe and my sister had met in school when Darla was a senior and Zoe was a freshman. They'd reconnected after Darla moved out here and Zoe had gotten a job as a model. I'd seen pictures from college but those never do anyone justice. Now, seeing her in person, I understood. The redheaded girl's figure was almost hilariously proportioned. Her large, firm breasts were fully on display with the low cut dress she was wearing and her tiny waist looked like you could almost wrap a hand around it. She had bright pink lipstick on her lips which managed to force your eyes to at least acknowledge her luscious mouth before you went back to staring at her chest. If she hadn't been wearing vivid purple contacts that made her eyes pop, I'm not sure I'd have managed to maintain any eye contact.

"It's so great to meet you," she said as she gave Hailey a big, friendly hug and then me. Danny stood there looking smug as he extended his hand.

"Nice to meet you both," I said, forcing myself to look at Zoe's husband.

He looked my wife up and down before saying, "Definitely nice to meet you also."

"Be nice," Darla warned Danny with a look. Zoe just giggled, apparently used to her husband's antics. I wasn't worried about Hailey. If Danny tried something, she'd kick him in the balls. It just surprised me how brazen he was. Of course, I'd oggled his wife pretty overtly too so maybe I shouldn't throw stones. Still, I was shocked and surprised. Danny's eye fucking of my wife was obviously intentional.

The six of us went out to dinner. I was surprised by how much of an ass Danny was and also how wonderful Zoe was. Danny treated her like an idiot, interrupting her and correcting her all throughout dinner. She never seemed bothered by it, simply smiling and nodding. Even when Aidan or I told Danny he was wrong and she was right, he'd simply shrug it off and resume whatever ridiculous story he'd been telling. Is this what everyone in California was like?

Darla rolled her eyes at almost all the stories. "How'd you guys meet?" I asked Aidan. I was dying to know. Aidan seemed so normal, down to earth and, well, likeable. It was hard to imagine why they were friends.

Danny didn't let Aidan answer, he simply jumped in, "Aidan and I were suite-mates in college. Didn't hang out much freshman year. Then the idiot got plastered one night and nearly walked out into the road. I tackled him before the 18 wheeler turned him into a puddle."

I looked at Darla who looked really uncomfortable. Aidan squirmed in his seat as well. "That's... that's pretty amazing, Danny," I said.

"After that, I was Aidan's wingman. Kept him out of trouble. Even introduced him to Darla after she dumped me."

"We went on one date, Aidan," my sister pointedly.

"Not even really a date," he said as he leered at my little sister.

"Danny!" Aidan barked, speaking loudly for the first time. Danny put his hands up in mock surrender before putting his right hand down high on Zoe's thigh. She momentarily glanced down but didn't otherwise respond.

"Sorry... sorry. I forgot you guys don't like to mention it. It's not like we slept together. Just a little drunken..."

"Danny. Shut the fuck up, man. That's my fiance."

Danny backed off, apparently finally sensing that he'd crossed the line. "Fine... fine... but I set you guys up. I knew she was a great girl when she shot me down. To my best friend, the only man worthy of Darla," he said as he lifted his wine glass. As far as toasts go, it was pretty crappy but we all drank to it nonetheless. I gave Hailey a little glance and she just shrugged. West coast people seemed to have different boundaries out here.

Almost as if he read my mind and wanted to prove a point, he kissed Zoe sweetly and said, "Besides, look what I got out of the deal. A younger hotter model, anyways."

Darla simply rolled her eyes and put her hand on Aidan who looked like he was going to tear Danny's arms off and beat him with them.

After dinner, Darla and I were able to talk alone for a bit. "You see what I mean. Aidan's friends are complete dicks but Danny is the worst."

"Why are they friends?" I said as we both looked over at the two of them. The friction at dinner was now forgotten and the two guys were laughing and joking as if they were in their own little world.

"Aidan's loyal. It's one of the things I love about him. Danny only told the one story but Aidan got into a lot of trouble in his first three years at school. Danny kept him out of all of it. He's an asshole but he's actually a pretty good friend."

"The kind of guy you call to bury a body?"

"Something like that," she said. I loved the way she was looking at Aidan. It was the same way Hailey looked at me. Unconditional love. "I'm really grateful that Danny hasn't rubbed off on him. If anything, he's a better man for months after we hang out with Danny. Frankly, it's the only thing that makes these get togethers bearable." She looked away for a moment and seemed unusually melancholy. I couldn't tell whether she was annoyed with Danny or happy with Aidan or some kind of other weird mix of emotions. Clearly there was a history there and I wasn't going to pry.

"Sorry, sis," I said as I wiped a tear from her eye.

"It's fine. I hope Aidan gets a chance to see from you what a real friend can be."

"I'll do my best."

"I know," she said.

---

That night, Hailey and I made love. It was a nice, slow, loving session that left us both sated and out of breath. Hailey loves all kinds of sex and always keeps me guessing. Sometimes it's a hot, hard quickie. Sometimes it's rough and passionate. Other times it's slow and tender. The latter is what she wanted tonight and it felt like a great way to connect with the woman I love. Afterwards, we walked out on the balcony that overlooked the ocean. I sat down on the chaise lounge and she sat down in front of me, snuggling against me. I wrapped my arms around her and inhaled her scent. I never got tired of her simple presence.

"Whatcha thinking?"

"Just that our lives are going to change soon," she said.

"I know. Parenthood is scary."

"I'm not too worried about that," she said quietly, "I had seven younger siblings, remember. I practically raised the twins after Mom died."

There was 15 years from oldest to youngest in her family. The last two had been a surprise set of twins that she and her Dad had to raise after her mom died from complications just a month after they were born. Hailey had stepped in and basically become their mother for five years, even delaying leaving home for college until the kids started school and her Dad was able to pull himself together. It was one of the first things I learned about her and was a testament to getting to know people before judging them. When I first met her, I'd assumed she was a typical blonde party girl. With every new person I met, I reminded myself of my experience with her and forced myself to reserve judgement.

"What are you worried about?"

"This," she said simply. "Will we have time for this when we've got 9 kids running around?"

"Nine?" I said incredulously. "Don't we want twelve?"

She laughed and smiled back, "Well... I only plan on getting pregnant 9 times so you'll have to give me twins a few times."

"Or quadruplets once, right?"

"Sure, stud. Knock me up with quadruplets and let's see how we do," she said. We both laughed at the ridiculousness of the conversation before she returned to her original statement, "I just want to be able to keep having fun with you is all. And keep being close to you."

"We'll find time, babe. I promise."

"Plus I don't want to stop having fun. I want kids. But I don't want to just be a mom. I want to keep being sexy, naughty me," she said.

I was quiet, thinking about our future, "I promise, Hailey. I'll never stop you from doing naughty things."

"Dork. Of course you won't. You'll be the one pushing for all the naughty things," she smiled and kissed me. "But it's nice to hear you have no plans of stopping."