Forgetful Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The full treatment was a wise choice as she felt so relaxed. After a massage and a waxing she sat enjoying the attention, having her nails and hair attended to. She sat there blissfully unaware of the world around her letting them get on with it.

Her blond hair was being teased into something a bimbo would be proud of. The extensions to her nails were a little gaudy but they did suit the new look. Walking out she took a deep breath in an attempt to shift the absent-minded state she had fallen into after the luxurious pampering.

She usually kept her hair in check and would never wear such gaudy make up preferring a more mature look. This whole new image was untypical but she justified it as being a surprise for her husband.

A store she hadn't noticed before held promise. There was nothing on display in the window which indicated it was an expensive designer shop. Walking in she didn't notice much until right by a rack of what appeared to be sports wear. "Strange." She said. 'Who would wear a rubber diving suit designed like a dress?' She thought.

"Anything special or are you just browsing?" The assistant asked.

"I want a dress for my husband." She murmured when that muzzy feeling overcame her again.

"What size is he?" She asked.

'Where do they get these people?' She thought. "For me I meant." She always went for elegant and staid but was about to ask for something elegant and provocative instead. She remembered disappointing him last night and how he would have liked her to be his little wife at home.

"Do you have something feminine and girly?" She asked, not quiet sure what she meant.

"Are you sure it's not for him?" The woman sounded bored.

"Something he will like to see me in." She said, ignoring the flippant remark.

"You mean you want something sexy to wear for him." She said, at last being helpful.

"Exactly, but I'm not sure what." Helen agreed.

The woman raised her eyebrows in disbelief at yet another wife without a clue trying to spice up a marriage. They often came into this sex shop from the wealthy side of town, always with their noses in the air as though she were beneath them.

She looked at her from head to toe. The customer was wearing an elegant expensive two piece outfit that seemed incongruous with the make up and hair that looked rather slutty.

'What do I have that's feminine and expensive?' She pondered. "Walk this way I have something that looks the part."

'I'd need very high heels to walk that way.' Helen thought.

"This is popular." She said, trying to raise some enthusiasm for some stock that needed clearing.

Looking at a flouncy shepherdess outfit brought on a giggle. "I don't think so, but close. What's that? I like basic black." Helen pointed out something generating a little thrill that ran up her spine.

"A French Maid outfit, a good choice." The woman smiled. 'Very expensive too why didn't I think of that?' Instead she said. "A lot of wealthy women buy this little number. Try it on and see the effect, I guarantee he'll be drooling for you. It is just the right thing for a husband." She smiled.

"What do you think?" Helen asked.

"What can I say? It's made for you. Excuse the pun." She chortled which turned into an inelegant smokers cough.

Helen looked at herself in a mirror and turned this way and that. The bustier squeezed her waist and pushed the breasts up into a deep cleavage that the black silk dress struggled to contain. She felt as though leaning forward would spill them out.

The hem floated on layers of light taffeta which lifted and fell as she twirled. The tight suspenders clasped her thighs holding the sheer black stockings smooth as silk over a pair of shapely legs.

When she took a step in the high heels the dress bounced in waves showing off the tight white panties. The starched white apron, cap, and frills at her wrists set the ensemble off wonderfully.

She wondered about the leg garter thinking it might be a bit too much.

Although the panties fit tightly between her cheeks and pulled between her lips she preferred them. The thong and the cup were comfortable but didn't cover much. That's what the assistant called it, a cup. The description made sense for that's all it was; it merely cupped her sex in a fine piece of silk held in place by thin flesh coloured ribbons.

She would take them together with the black see-through panties and an even higher pair of heels.

The assistant looked her over with amusement. 'It's funny how this same outfit is purchased by men to wear.' She was even more amused totalling the bill.

"No need to wrap this I'll wear it home." Helen said.

"Your coat won't cover all those petticoats. May I suggest this cloak?" She asked, with dollar signs lighting her eyes.

It was from a naughty nurse outfit but would do to cover the silly woman. She had to admit it was quite a transformation, from staid housewife to sexy maid with a nice profit, all in just under an hour.

***

Helen felt naughty and sexy and liberated. She decided to drop in on a friend who might be shocked but hoped she would share in the daring fun of it.

That fuzzy feeling was interfering with her sense of direction which wasn't all that difficult. Where was number twenty-five she seemed to have driven in the wrong end of the street so didn't recognise where she was. Pulling into the driveway a sense of fun and adventure gripped her.

With the doorbell fading away in the distance she looked at the highly polished oak door wondering if it had been changed as it didn't seem familiar. When it opened she took a deep breath and swept in swirling the cloak off her bare shoulders.

The entrance hall was decorated by someone with tasteful elegance. A strong male influence dominated the room with a leather wing back chair and sculptured art-deco nudes looked over by racehorse prints.

She was looking forward to visiting a woman friend but on seeing a man waiting for her the idea melted away. Looking at him holding her cloak something started to seep into memory like fog clearing to reveal a ravaged landscape.

'It's Roger, what is he doing here? Why am I visiting him?' She thought. 'I should leave immediately.' Her feet refused to obey instead they followed him further into the house.

A feeling of anxiety was building as to why she was there, it didn't seem right, though an inner voice told her she had arrived as planned.

It started to make sense although it sill felt wrong. Her hair had been re-styled and clothes purchased for a man, this man. The hypnosis entertainment of last night came to mind then the dance with him but just as the two ideas were connecting a fog clouded her thoughts. Did he have something to do with the shopping trip? Had he ordered her to visit him?

He looked intently at the beautiful woman standing so elegantly in the lounge. Her legs were most beautifully shaped by the pose she was forced into by wearing such high heels. The stockings were pulled tight by the garter belt. The black ribbons of the straps looked so tantalising against the white of her thighs.

The panties revealed the mound of her pussy and that it had been waxed. The halo of blonde hair surrounding her head looked magnificent. The bustier seemed to be straining under the load of large breasts without straps to support them.

What to do with her now he had her? Last night he had imagined what he would do with this attractive woman but the fantasies had evaporated like a mirage now she was here. Relax he told himself. She would wait patiently for anything he wanted, anything at all, just so long as he handled her right.

He sat down on the sofa looking up at his prize. It was so much more than he expected. From this angle her panties were clearly on show and he smiled at the swollen camel toe. "Those panties look uncomfortably tight did you bring anything else to wear?" He asked.

She delved into the shopping bag and brought out a range of panties bought, reluctantly holding them up to him for inspection. 'What am I doing? These little things are so vulgar.'

"Which ones would you prefer to change into?" He asked.

"Oh! I don't know you decide." She said. 'What the hell am I saying? It was bad enough showing him these naughty things and the idea of wearing them is so embarrassing. I can't walk around with him knowing what underwear I have on, especially these flimsy little panties.

He looked at the frown upon her face and guessed at the turmoil of thoughts. "You're wondering why you are here." He had her full attention and decided to push it further along. The commands last night set her up for this morning's phone call but she needed greater reinforcement.

"Take a look at yourself in the mirror." He said. She still wasn't aware of the clothes she was wearing having been ordered to ignore the changes to her appearance. It was time to remind her.

"What kind of woman do you look like?" He asked.

"Like a dumb blonde?" She replied. 'Damn, what's happened to my voice? I sound like a pathetic squeaky doll. How did I get to look like this? It's so difficult to think straight.' She thought.

"That's right, you look like, sound like and think like a dumb blonde." He told her with a firm voice. "So what are you?"

"I'm a dumb blonde." She replied. 'That little squeaky voice again, what is happening to me?' She wondered, feeling more confused than ever. Every time she tried to search for a reason for what was happening a cloud seemed to obscure her thinking.

'So I'm a dumb blonde, well that explains why I can't think straight.' She mused. The thought seemed to relax her somewhat.

"Keep looking into the mirror. What are you wearing?"

"I'm wearing a maid uniform." She said with a look of surprise. 'Why am I wearing this getup?' She wondered.

"If you're wearing a maid uniform then what does that mean?" He asked smoothly.

"I... I guess I'm a maid?" She said in a sing-song girly voice.

"That's right, good girl. You're in my house so that makes you my maid doesn't it."

She stared at herself in the mirror not wanting to believe the image. She turned from side to side but it was her as unsettling the idea was. The more she stared the more she accepted the new look. After all she picked the dress and came here wearing it so it must be true. "Yes Sir." She replied.

"Does it look sexy do you think?"

"Yes sir. It looks, it looks, sexy. " She said. 'The petticoats look so sweet and feminine it's just so lovely.' She cooed to herself. Helen wanted to twirl the pretty dress around and around but couldn't take her eyes away from the mirror.

"So take a good look at yourself and tell me what you are."

"I'm you're maid, sir. I mean I'm your sexy French maid sir." She said with a girly giggle.

"Good girl you have worked out what you are doing here. As you said you are my sexy French maid." He told her.

"Yes, sir, thank you sir." She said with an inane giggle. 'I feel much better knowing why I'm here.' She thought.

"I am the master in this house, so as you are a servant here, that makes me your master. Do you understand?" He watched her struggling with the idea hoping she would accept all he told her.

'I'm a maid obviously but there seems to be something else I should remember. Something isn't right but it seems so difficult to think clearly.' Giving up she replied.

"I am a maid and a servant in your house so you are my master." She said. There was a nagging doubt and she wondered if this was right.

"Good girl, that is correct. What will you do now?" He asked.

"Well?" She pondered a moment still looking at the image in the mirror. The powerful image was reinforcing his words and steering her thoughts. "I'm your sexy French maid and I'm waiting for your orders, Sir." She said, trying hard to dispel the doubts.

"That's a good girl you are right again. You must wait on my instructions and obey my orders. So, as my sexy French maid you will be doing what ever your master commands. Is that clear?" He asked.

"Yes, thank you sir." She felt much better now her master had cleared everything up for her. It was nice to know her place and what to do. A feeling of contentment swept over her now she no longer had to think too much.

She turned from the mirror to face him and looked down at the floor between her feet. Though her breasts got in the way she nevertheless struck a subservient pose.

"I am your sexy French maid and must do as I'm told, Sir. Do you have instructions for me, sir?"

"One more thing, what happens when you disobey me?" He asked.

"Oh! I shan't disobey you sir. I promise to do what ever you want of me, honest, sir." She cooed looking startled at the idea.

"But if you do something wrong what then?" He teased.

She put a finger to her lips and wrinkled her brow as though it were a difficult question. "Hmmm. You will punish me, sir." She said quietly.

"Yes that's right, so be a good girl and always do as I tell you." He smiled.

Her face lit up and it looked as though she was about to skip on the spot with pleasure. "Oh yes sir, I will. Thank you, sir."

"Now go and change your panties those ones look uncomfortable cutting into you." He ordered.

"Yes sir. Oh!" She stuck a finger in her mouth and looked at the panties.

For a moment he thought she might rebel now that he had ordered her to do something

"I'm such a silly dumb blond I can't decide. Sorry sir. Which ones should I wear Master." She asked politely, with a worried frown.

She looked up at him with such eagerness to hear his opinion he couldn't help laughing.

Roger needed to take a deep breath to calm him self realising how far the plan had been stretched. He had only intended to embarrass her. The idea had been concocted while angry, to have her arrive here dressed in some silly costume, then awaken her.

Instead this important business woman was in his home dressed as a sexy French maid behaving like a dumb blonde. A woman who was used to daily making important decisions was eagerly awaiting his decision on what panties to wear.

Regaining his composure he announced. "Those little ones there look good." He laughed. He sat back in the sofa more relaxed seeing not only had the plan worked he had stretched it beyond all expectations.

***

On the way to her room she tried to remember what these little panties were called but then maybe there wasn't a special name for them after all. They felt nice and smooth cupping her sex so snugly. They were the ones her master had picked for her so they became the most favourite little pair of panties ever.

She ran down the stairs keen to get back to serve her master. She slipped the high heels back on and entered with a big smile upon her face.

She needn't have lifted the dress it was too short to conceal the little piece of lace but she did anyway. Seeking her master's approval she beamed at him when he told her how wonderful she looked.

"We will have dinner in a moment but first there is something I've wanted to teach you. Remember I am your master and you must obey me." He watched her head bob in acknowledgement. "Get on your knees right there. Unzip my trousers and pull my cock out." He said, plainly as though ordering lunch.

Kneeling between his knees she wondered if this was the right thing to do. 'I'm such a dumb blonde! I've played with his penis before and besides he is my master so I must do as I'm told. I'm such a silly little thing it's a good job I have him to tell me what to do.'

He watched fascinated as she carefully pulled his shirt clear then her hand emerged gripping his cock. "I want you to lick it then suck it into your mouth. I want you to give me the best blow job ever." He commanded.

With a gleam in his eye he watched every move absolutely enthralled at the care she took stroking and caressing his hardness. When she sucked his cock into her mouth he nearly blew. As it travelled through those ruby red lips it seemed they had been especially shaped just for his cock.

Having been so long waiting for this moment he soon came. He only just managed to keep his eyes open not wanting to miss anything. He pumped strings of sperm into her mouth feeling every drop pass its head in uncontrollable spasms.

He wanted to grab her head to bury his cock down her throat but refrained knowing how inexperienced she was. He gained that knowledge last night. He would take it easy and teach her.

Seeing she was looking to spit out a mouthful of his cum he told her. "Show me, open your mouth. You can swallow it now." He instructed. "I shall have to teach you to do it properly." He grinned.

"I'm sorry master. Are you going to punish me?" She asked looking up at him with large innocent blue eyes.

He sighed deeply bringing his breathing back to normal. "You did well. That was wonderful. You need to learn to take it down your throat though. It will take time but you can do it." He promised.

"I'm eager to learn sir." She said and meant it.

When she stood he noticed her panties, or rather the bit of silk only just covering her pussy. It was soaking wet. He smiled and teased her. "Have you wet yourself?"

"Oh! No sir. I'm excited." She faltered not sure if she should have revealed such a personal thing. Would her master chastise her for being rude?

"Let me take a look. I might be able to teach you something else." He smiled and it turned into a broad grin seeing her perplexed look. Lie back on the floor and spread your legs. Wider, just do as you're told." He pulled the silk away from her lips and ran a finger between them.

She shivered and ever so slightly raised her hips. He noticed but was sure she wasn't even aware of the movement. He reached onto the sofa and grabbed a couple of cushions to push under her hips. Her freshly waxed pubis was so smooth his fingers glided there barely touching the sensitive skin.

As he stroked her thighs he thought about how successful this hastily concocted plan had become. A wealthy woman who ran her own company was happily settling in as his personal servant.

It was far more than that!

The instructions he gave her this afternoon ended up turning her into a dumb blonde unable to think for herself. This led to accepting him as master, ready to obey without thought. This was obvious for the important business woman was lying back on the carpet in a very un-lady like pose clearly enjoying his touch by the look of her soaking wet pussy.

He wanted to jump up and shout in pure joy.

She lifted her hips and made a keening sound clearly needing more. Roger pulled is attention back to the here and now concentrating on the job in hand.

He moved his fingers between her lips to a hardened bud to find a special rhythm that suited her. Before she could cum the movement stopped leaving her wriggling in frustration. With a wet finger he pressed the little puckered brown-hole teasing it with gentle movements. As soon as it relaxed a finger flowed in up to the palm

Again she was on the verge of an orgasm but he held the fingers still and bit her thigh. It didn't bring her back much but prevented it. He blew upon an over sensitive sex and started very slowly building up to her rhythm again. She tried to hasten the build-up but he held her hips to the floor.

She didn't feel anything for her body was doing all the thinking now. Her brain had been swamped by arousal so intense her mind failed to cope.

Her eyes opened wide.

Roger looked up from concentrating upon her sex to see large vacant baby blue eyes filled wit lust. They burned with expectation. Her face grimaced into a mask of pain but he knew what it really signified. Sweat poured from her body, her nipples looked ready to explode.

He quickly moved up her body with licks and nips from his teeth not hesitating when his penis reached between her lips. He plunged in hard burying his cock deep inside. She reacted instantly. Throwing back her head she let out a yell from deep within her belly.