All Comments on 'Forgive Me...But You're Mine'

by Kissmesweet

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago

Wonderful concept. Well written. The reader can truly feel the emotions. Very much looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
PLEASE

please please please write more, im dying to find out what happens!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

This story is amazing. Please disregard the comment about the grammar, etc. This is one of my favourite stories yet. Please continue it!

KissmesweetKissmesweetalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thankyou for the comments

hi. I am so thankful for the positive and useful comments about my story. I am really new to writing and when i put this story on this website i wasnt expecting many people to read it let alone leave comments. i admit i didnt take much time to edit this story because i was just focusing on giving my all to telling the story and bringing the characters and plot to life. It is really hard to both write and then edit work you are so involved in. If people think my stories are worth telling then in the future i will definately invest in an editor who can step away from the story and tell me technically where i am going wrong.

once again thankyou for the positivity regardless of my grammatical and spelling mistakes :) x

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BDSM Maybe?

Can Jared be a Dom? And Nicki a sub ofcourse... :D

That would be fantastic! I looooove your writing style! Leaves me begging for more! Can't wait to read the next bit!

Cheers mate. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Edit!!!

Jesus Christ PLEASE fix the grammar and punctuation! It's a good story but it was so hard to read omg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
chapter 4 please!!!!!!

Please post again soon I want to see what happens next. This is a great story in the making. Post soon please?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WARNING - UNFINISHED STORY

This story has not been updated since 12/14 and there has been no word from the writer in awhile. It's a really good story but be forewarned before getting hooked.

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Sadly, One of the Very Best Beginnings on this Site.

I have started rereading the story -- even knowing that it has unfortunately lain unfinished for a number of years -- because it has one of the best beginnings, absorbing characters, and one of the most interesting plots on this site. If the gifted author is still with us in this life, she should finish this piece of talented writing that she began. Such a waste of her talent not to do so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous