All Comments on 'Forgiveness, Just Another F Word'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 181 Comments (Page 2)
Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
Second time through

I still enjoy this one and give it five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

burn the fucking asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PISS POOR ATTEMPT AT MISDIRECTION

After packing his bags he left his house "for the last time". If he ended. Up back with his wife, what th heck does that have to do with the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The ending ruined a good story

The story was pretty good until you RAAC'd them. That was just too unbelievable. But the comments were great. People were all over the place. And they were adamant that they're comment was right. Too funny. I think sometimes people forget that this was a fictional story and that these people don't really exist. The issue with this particular story is that it's close to real life. Everyone probably knows someone who went through something VERY similar to this in real life. Yes, he screwed up and cheated. Had they gotten help and talked about it, maybe they save the marriage. But contrary to what some commentators said, she DID BTB - burn the bastard. He moves in with his parents, uses all his money to fight the divorce and then gives up when she wants MORE than just her pound of flesh. She literally chased him out of town. When he comes back, she STILL wants more - the post nup and other assurances. All in her favor. Didn't sound like a woman that wanted her husband - more like a woman that wanted to continue kicking him and making him pay. Way too much animosity between them to ever put this marriage back together. Just get a divorce and put this mess in the rearview vision mirror. RAACing them was just too improbable and unbelievable. And her little trick with the wig was just stupid. You want us to believe that a little sex solved their problems. I don't think so. But the worst part?

At the very end he didn't go blow Fran's gig up. That bitch needed to go down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Divorce!

I'd never of left the new job and location. I'd of hired a divorce lawyer and went through with the divorce. Seen my kids when I could and got on with my life..where ther is NO TRUST there is NO CHANCE of FORGIVENESS. She just didn't trust him any longer.

BillandKateBillandKateover 6 years ago
Enjoyed This One

A reconciliation that rings true. Nice read from a great author. Thanks

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not too amused

I guess you gotta try all the recipes in the book to be a good cook...or author. But the husband was right about the abuse he took. At least he was willing to end it at the counseling session. What makes me not like this was that he was already over this all, and then goes back. She got her revenge then got her cake too.

And abusing the legal system and getting a restraining order to coerce him is unforgiveable and a perversion of justice. Even just stories, it's wrong for the characters to do. Now he'll never be able to buy a gun. For that I would not have reconciled, because that act of malice is proof of being some one without a properly working conscience.

IaOldTimerIaOldTimerover 6 years ago
Well written

But... I'd have stayed gone. She will never forget or totally forgive.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 6 years ago
Excellent

Need I say more? 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

Great story, great writing, great plot, great progression. EXCELLENT work,, no way else to put it.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
Fran (the “cheater” specialist) stuck around for 3 days (he made Linda wait 2 days)?

Someone like that probaby makes, at a minimum, $200/day, plus expenses. Linda had $600 extra to pay her? And don’t forget the initial interaction. I can understand wanting to find him (so a PI to pay), and to find out if he was faithful, so 2x $200, but the extra 2 days? I really doubt she had the excess money. Plus, she had her own motel room to pay for, and she was off work for 3 days. Good use of the money he was sending home.

Still, good dialogue, and decent character development, so 3-stars.

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 6 years ago
I loved it.

Of course I think her reaction was a little over the top but that's what drove the plot. I also love a happy ending. 5 big'ems from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Their Love Will Never be the Same

There could be NO truly "Happy Ending" to this story. Obviously,his cheating wiped out the trust and promises of the wedding vows but the viciousness with which she reacted over an extended period of time,to the point where he gave up on seeing his kids and moved away,would never allow for a true healing. ~ For the children,this was the best possible conclusion but the marital relationship is fractured forever. ~ Well-written story about a sad topic.

Oldfart72Oldfart72almost 6 years ago
1 star only

What a bunch of lying bitches. This story is low even for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Once A Bitch, Always A Bitch

I don't trust her even as much as Linda trusted her husband. There are some reconciliations that should not happen. This is one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Of course he should warn the guy!

And I don't see a color change to her hair solving anything. She's NEVER going to let ti go, so get a divorce, see the kids and move on. Who'd want the bitch back anyway? Horrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Waiting for Timriv to state that he hasn't suffered enough, should go to prison and have his testicles puckled so Linda can keep them on her nightstand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@DetroitRockCity

LOL. Timriv is a pathetic replica of a man. I have no idea what's wrong with him but someone should put the poor thing out of his misery.

Good story. Not sure they are going to make it and theya re both to blame.

GrimmerGrimmerover 5 years ago
2.2

The ending for this one based on the first 3/4 of the story ... nope.

King_WillieKing_Willieover 5 years ago
Screw you, Steve

Guy gets no sympathy from me, I hope Linda shagged half the guys in town.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Slirpussy is never happy with just the wife screwing over the hubby....

He has to drag in parents, counsellors and other folks who all join the wifeand play with the husbands head.

Fuck em all.

But Slurpussy's husbands go back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Should

Should not have gone back to her.Ok he messed up,but owned up and was full of remorse from the time it happened,but her reaction and conduct was overkill.Also whilst separated she dated and nearly had sex so somewhat she is as bad.Getting his old job back had him living near his kids and that should have been enough to en able him to move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
some are unrecoverable

And cheating is one of them. He got what he deserved at first. But the pure hate she continued to throw at him was a sign that the time to reconcile was gone. After over a year of her bullshit he never should have moved back. Learn from your mistake and start over. Wish her the best and move on. He paid for what he did. Now she has to pay for what she did. The relationship was poisoned after all that happened.

It will eventually fail anyway. just a matter of time.

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
I agree with “some are unrecoverable”

The person that lead with some are unrecoverable said it all no in hell I would have let that vindictive bitch back or went back especially after she flunk the lie test and over a year with no dick...

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
BTB..goes both ways

Burn the Bitch/BASTARD. Steve Cheated once he's the one most likely to do so again. What Linda and her lawyer did was way over the top, but it's what usually happens in Real Life. Slirpluff allowed Steve to run and start over. That doesn't happen, the wife or courts track you down and make you pay! But now you're really screwed Because you ran away. Cheaters shouldn't win, especially when kids are involved, but they shouldn't be crucified either.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Page 2

You dated my friends? Well if we are going to make this work, it damn sure won't be in this town. I'm keeping my old job. You want us to make it, I'll cover expenses but you are going to have to move to me.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
So

Mom, you promised my wife, not your blood, to lie to me by omission/not tell me what she was doing. You lie to me again by either omission or commission, we are done. You will be out of my life. My love for you is the only reason you get this second chance.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Yeah

too much water under the bridge.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed your story, but he cheated. She went after him hard, but he was the cheater. If the show was on the other foot, I wouldn't want him to take her back. You can't really fault her reaction. Glad they made it.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good story

I know she was being vindictive but it was more understandable than his reaction.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
see this is were i differ from most of the comments

90% percent of the stories here, the wife cheats. He's mad, she gives an ultimatum. Its either you act like my husband or I find another. He cheated, true but I guess you guys missed the part were she went on a date with an ex. And for the comments, her saying nothing major happened is taken with no problem. Also if those where my parents, they would be dead to me. Especially...MOM. With parents like that, I'd rather be related to Dennis Raider..........BTK killer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
All They Would Have Had To

Do to find him since he wasn't being paid under the table was run his SSN. It would have popped his employer right up on the screen, we did it hundreds maybe thousands of times. He cheated, he fessed up. She turned the hounds loose on him, no matter how you look at it she cheated and refused to let him see his kids which is illegal and IS enforceable through the court. He learned his lessons, she learned her lessons and all was back right with the world. It would be chilly between mom and me for quite a while though... Slir, it looks like you have accepted that some are just going to hate your stories, but for some damned reason they just keep hanging around. But as I haven't noticed any being deleted or you coming back with smoke and flames pouring out you must be as happy as I am. Signed: BTW

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

Yes he should warn him. Why cause he may never have cheated before and was just pushed over the edge. It is considered unethical behavior now. Follow him, photograph him fine trick him into cheating not allowed.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Wrong

Wrong decision.I know it would be tough on him only having visitation rights for his children,but the way she treated him and the conditions she laid down to take him back,he should have divorced her.Also find it hard to believe she changed her attitude just like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
gravity

"I rolled over onto my side and was still breathing hard when she flopped down on my chest." Did they cancel gravity first?

iameaseliameaselalmost 4 years ago

Would love to see these how these comments would go if it were the other way around.

Lets see...The bitch got treated as she deserved. She cheated he had every right to shit all over her.

Sorry kids, we all know thats exactly how it would work.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago
So they are both cheaters...

Him a drunken one off never to be repeated and he told her the truth about it.

Her a multiple cheater, even with guys he personally knew and an old boyfriend that actually got her into bed even if they didn't go all the way and she is a fucking lying, manipulating cunt about it by still trying to hold his one slip over his head while continuing to lie about hers and she doesn't feel bad at all about dating so many guys.

She is a piece of shit better off flushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If it was the exact same story but it was the wife that cheated then I would be up for reconciliation.

Unfortunately it wasn't and I'm against him reconciling. He made a very bad mistake but fessed up and owned it. She just continually hurt him. He should have dumped her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I actually find this story believable

Ok. The woman acted believable, in reaction to his confession of cheating. She was very angry, wanted her pound of flesh, because she still loved him, but hated what he did. That being said, a woman with no money, and two kids, is going to have a hard time getting another guy to fill the role of husband and dad. I think after the anger subsided, and he started sending money home, she realized that, to quote a therapist’s line, she was “ better with him” So, that started the campaign to get him back. It was again understandable, that there was some hesitation on her part, even after she committed to this, and worked hard to get him to do the same.

A lot of these stories focus on the woman getting lots of boyfriends and sex, after the breakup. News flash ladies- You can go online or to a bar/club, and pick up a guy for the evening. Not really a huge accomplishment for most women. BUT... finding another man to marry you, and care for your children the way you do, is almost next to impossible. This lady understood that. And even though it was hard, she chose to continue life with him. Can any of us, really fault her for that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
she was in to deep!!!!!!!

agree with bigguy323. LOVE slap hapy papy #9

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Why do the cheating husbands always end up reconciling when the cheating wives are left in the scorched earth. Under the same circumstances this guy would have jettisoned his wife and cleaned out the bank accounts and canceled the credit cards. Too much of a double standard here.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Good reconciliation, but I'm glad she made him suffer, and work for it.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

I still think RAAC sux...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The wife chose poorly

The husband was unfaithful. He broke his vows to his wife and must accept responsibility for his behavior. The wife is certainly entitled to be furious. She can scream at him, call him names, refuse physical contact with him, tell everyone they know that he's cheater, have revenge sex and/or demand a divorce. That is all fair and fine.

She is not, however, entitled to prevent him from seeing their children. They are unalterably their children, not solely her children or his. The only justification for denying a supportive parent frequent visitation is the rare occurrence in which that contact poses an imminent risk to the child. Our legal system sees this differently and that has resulted in much unconscionable suffering and desperation. In my view, which is shared by many, if parent #1 keeps mutual children away from parent #2 out of spite, to please a third party, in an attempt to manipulate parent #2's behavior or simply due to indifference, parent #1 has committed a capital offense. In such a circumstance, parent #2 is justified in eliminating parent #1 as a consideration in custody arrangements.

People disappear for any number of reasons. Some things should never be entrusted to the knowledge of others, put in writing or allowed to be recorded in any way. In the absence of other highly compelling evidence, prosecution for murder is rarely attempted, and virtually never successful, if the body is never found.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

Was completely engrossed in the story, start to finish. It was completely believable. It was just that good. Thank you. Excellent effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think this story is a fine example of the double standard that exists when a women cheats as compared to when a man cheats. In the women's case when she cheats everyone and their second cousin are are the husband ass to forgive the cheating wife and to take her back and reconcile. Where as, when a man cheats everyone is telling the women to ditch the cheating rat bastard and take all of his money and keep him from seeing his kids.

In the husband's case here, it was a one tine indiscretion of drunken sex with another woman. No long time affair, no emotional connection. Afterwards, he was remorseful, confessed it to his wife right away and owned it. The wife was rightfully angered and felt the extreme anguish of betrayal. Notice, there was no vomiting by the wife when she learned her husband had cheated on her. Is the vomiting just a guy thing then when they learn they've been cheated upon and betrayed by their wife? Also, note no one ever tells the women that they should just get over with it because they're letting their pride and ego get in the way of them forgiving and reconciling with their husband. I mean its just sex right?

The story also illustrates that true reconciliation is a long and difficult road with no guarantees for either party

Dlh143Dlh143almost 3 years ago

Spineless wimp should've never moved back in with that vindictive, slimy cunt. 1 star

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Disagre

Disagree with him going back to her.Ok,he cheated and confessed,how ever her attitude and response was way over the top,especially trying to get him to cheat again.She is never going to forgive and forget.

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Hilarious seeing all the comments that rush to the cheater's corner, even though he's faced only a fraction of the discomfort of the usual people that get BTB'd. Would be quite something seeing a cheating wife rally this much support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gimme a fucking break. Exactly how many stories are there of wives who make one slip and prostrate themselves before their husbands begging forgiveness? Fucking none.

The burden of his guilt made him physically ill. But after he confessed, she used the children as a weapon. She will never be #1 in his mind again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pathetic couple, Once Steve learned Fran was set up done Linda and his parents her should have served Linda with new divorce papers and a restraining order. Returning to his old house without knowing the status of the restraining order was a risky move. Moving back into the house was a dumb one. The final meeting at the bar with Linda was a ridiculous ending.

1 star never take back a cheating spouse, when you get shit on in the divorce don’t go crawling back. The only like able characters are his kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Normally I don't read stories about men cheating. Maybe I don't like to see a mirror of myself. In this case, I believe if this was a man or a woman cheating once in this case, deserves RAAC. Reasons are one slip, confession, total remorse, suffered for a year and a half, counseling, albeit help only a little. I may not have had supported my argument, but that is the way I see it.

other2other1other2other1about 2 years ago

hmmmm, I usually don't read the cheating hubby stories, for some reason I did with this one, perhaps because he was remorseful from the get go. Do I understand how she reacted, yes. I also got why he reacted to her breaking everything as well.

It was an interesting take on the usual cheaters side of things. I'll be honest I am not sure where I sit with it all, but it has certainly got me thinking after the story completed. The reconciliation was done in an interesting way. And I like how it was positioned that it still wasn't smooth sailing in the end.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written and creative with good characters. You captured the depth of the pain that cheating and guilt brings. The pain can be unbearable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a wimp of a character! She will

Boil him

Like a frog …before long he will be sucking and cleaning her pussy off her lovers cum! No dignity left!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I do why because while he was guilty she was just as guilty and outright lied to him. Yeah she kept her legs closed but how serious was she when she screamed her ex and then lied to the husbands face......she want his paycheck love hardly

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for your writing. I got into the story After the first 1/4 page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't think it is fair to equate his wife's near miss with an ex after drinking and being long term separated with what the MC did at the start of the story. Yes she lied and he came clean but you can't justify that the two are the same moral infraction. That being said she was really harsh with the MC with the restraining order and the legal terms. That was brutal holding the kids hostage for money. Got ugly fast.

More perplexing is how the story did a 180 degree shift in the last page. It went from him blowing up in a counseling session and the friend saying "Sorry to hear about you and Linda, I thought you guys were going to make it." to all of sudden they are having a sex charged tryst in the hotel for the weekend. Wth?

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 1 year ago

Nice surprise ending… sweet. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I understand the wife's anger. But the MC made the mistake of moving out before getting an attorney. I get her unwillingness to talk but then what she pulled with her shark lawyer with a restraining order and the money to see his kids was not good. That was really toxic. Btw I doubt her restraining order would hold up if he still lived in the house, unless she lied about abuse or violence or threats. He needed to get a lawyer fast but was naive. I think the restraining order was a plot device to force him to leave the area. Again I get the broken trust. But the husband should have gotten some benefit for telling her the whole truth. Maybe counselling or some way to explain or communicate. She turned the divorce toxic letting an unethical lawyer try to destroy their marriage. This backfired when he quit and fled the state leaving her financially strapped. On another note, her near one night stand with her ex boyfriend while legally separated does not remotely equal what the MC did. He called it a revenge fuck. The only point is it showed a lapse in judgement (not much compared to his) and her unwillingness at first to discuss it. But even if she had gone through with it, while the MC would have skipped out on reconciliation, he would not be in the moral right. He caused this mess. I just think he got forced into a corner with the toxic divorce proceedings which cost both of them in terms of time, money and anguish. That was bad judgement on her part not the almost sex with her ex boyfriend. That the MC needed to get over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I see nothing to show why Linda was worth the aggravation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At first I thought Linda had far more cajones than most of the male MCs you write about by dealing with Steve's infidelity immediately and decisively... then she ups and disappoints me by taking him back in the end... is there such thing as a female cuck and wimp?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

The last comment , I totally agree with. Slirpuff's women have more balls than any man he writes about. Linda was more of a man than the husband. He cheated and she should have just divorced him. But the thing is she want to torture him. And he should have just divorce her because in the end she's just as bad as him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice twist ending, did not see that coming. Of all the authors I have read here, this one most needs better editing. Every story is filled with typo, wrong words, missing words, and changes in person. It really seriously distracts from the time and effort it takes to write all of the oeuvre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the commenters: how was Linda just as bad as the MC? Yeah after they separated because the husband ran away (which from his viewpoint seemed justified; though the restraining order was only temporary and wouldn't hold water reform long during the divorce process), she met a guy and they got hot and heavy and while drunk she almost had sex but didn't. Ok yeah she lied about it. That is a crucial distinction and she got caught on the lie detector but it was confirmed she did not have sex. Was over a year since last time with her husband. And remember this occurred after he cheated. So the circumstances are not the same. Yeah they both were under the influence of alcohol and he came clean, but they were separated, he had broken her heart, and then ran away, she drank and was depressed and with an old boyfriend, but despite that she didn't sleep with the guy. Hoe is she just as bad? If the wife and husband swapped genders, the same people would be extolling the husband for filing for divorce and tossing her out, then woukd have urged to sleep with a chic while separated, and woukd have roasted him for getting back together with his wife (not divorced). Wtf? And yeah given that she took him back even after being so hurt, and she didn't sleep with anyone during their time apart, and they did make it eventually, then yeah she actually IS worth the aggravation. Again imagine if the roles were swapped. Many of you would have said the cheating wife is not worth it. Be consistent. After all, while more are more likely yo have an affair while married (29% vs 19% by thier 40s to 50s), men are more likely to divorce a cheating wife than vice versa when learning of an affair (60% chance vs 39% chance). Mt only quibble is that a confession (especially an immediate one) greatly reduces the odds of divorce. The chance of remaining together is tripled from 20% to 60% if the offending party comes clean. So in reality a cheating husband with a one time slip who confesses is way, way more likely to be forgiven and their marriage survive, than if a cheating wife and the husband finds out on his own (theme of most of the stories on this site).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes and NO She may have forgiven him BUT she is still pushing the (you cheated) buttons He would have been better off staying away I tried 3 times with my 2 ex wives (who both cheated ) and it is never really the same (jaybee186)

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Wrong

Wrong ending,once he got to see his kids without strings,he should have divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ANOTHER STUPID HUSBAND WHO SHOULD HAVE DIVORCED THE BITCH

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

Once she lied about the ex, that woulda been the endgame for me. The Fran shit was enough but you gotta give her that one since the MC is the one that fucked up. The lie even when she knew she was gonna be polygraphed? Did she think she was gonna beat it? Yeah better to move on, clean slate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"They told me that this mess was your fault, but I didn't help matters by what I did."

====> good summary from her parents regarding the plot. Don't see what the big deal of her near drunken tryst with her ex boyfriend. They had been separated for many months. She had filed (somewhat excessively) and he ran and abandoned the family including his kids. The divorce paperwork was out there but in limbo. In stories where the loving wife cheats, and the husband files, usually he is sowing hisnoats with some chic within a week in stories on this site. So a drunken encounter to second (maybe third) base with an ex means she should be crucified. Nice logic. Also he could have gotten a lawyer and fought to get the restraining order lifted and get some visitation with the kids. And to counter propose more reasonable terms for the divorce. But let be clear, he moved out, got hit with the papers, and whilenthe terms were draconian, he just ran... away from his kids for like 9 months. Coward. Still was emotionaliy taut.

rn2711rn2711about 1 year ago

What's the story with Fran? They were separated for a year with legal documents. So, why does it matter if he or she slept with someone? Is it still cheating? Does it say something if he cheats again?

MoustacheSmugglerMoustacheSmuggler12 months ago

Enjoyed the story, but is that Fran's full-time job? How does that even work?

MarrttyMarrtty11 months ago

To anonymous, he had lawyer, he was screwed. He was drained by the legal bills. With alimony and child support he was looking at 75 percent of his pay... Before taxes. In real life it an easy 60 percent, again before taxes. She tooK his kids he was not a coward. Suicide or running were his only options. There is no staying and fighting, no use trying to fight a battle you have no chance of winning or even breaking even. 48 percent of x wives freely admit to preventing visitation. That does not even take 8nto consideration the false abuse claims. There is a real reason marriage is at the lowest rate in recorded history. By 2030 50 percent of women will be single and childless, only 7 years from now. The story is a fair representation of what happeneds to in divorce court

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I have a zero tolerance policy for cheaters. If she did what he did I would have dumped her, no question. So the Fran manipulation is understandable; and since the MC fucked another girl I think he should give her a little pass for her ex purely because she didn't fully have sex with him--although he can be pissed. If she had had sex that would have been a deal breaker,

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Uhhh... oh what's the use. Never mind.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As much as I hate to admit it I happen to think that the most accurate summation of the story was done by the emotionally unstable Harry in Virginia.

.

What was the basis of the wife of filing restraining order? Did she just make a bogus charges? You can't do that it's a crime..

.

Also I think HIVs other point about the restraining orders also equally valid. The wife is hired a private detective to seduce her husband twice. In order to entrap him with this specific intention of causing him more humiliation and damaging his reputation even more. Why would a man after findubg out his wife had done such a terrible things then enter the house not knowing the restraining order was still in effect? It makes no sense since he knows that his wife is still furiously angry and wants to hurt him in every possible way.

.

And why would the husband go back to his old boss? Dan after Dan agreed to scheme Plot with Linda to bring the husband back From his new job? Why would any man want to work for a boss who's going to go behind his back like that to help the mentally unstable and deranged wife?

.

In summary the story is ridiculous and awful and extreme and completely unbelievable

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

was expecting the wife to have done something worse. read too many btb stories I guess.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Amazing how many btb commenters are still upset about the wife, when the husband is the one who cheated. Besides, yes things got ugly with the divorce proceedings, but he just up and ran. He showed that he could do that again if need be. So if the wife and husband flipped genders, how would the same critics feel about the aggrieved husband? Hypocrisy much? He chested. Yes it was a one night stand, but when you cheat you can't know fornsure how your spouse will react. She reacted no differently than a bunch of LW husband's out for blood on a divorce. Yes she was bitch refusing him to see the kids unless he paid. Then the restraining order, which was dumb, as it took away his one incentive to stay. And btw even if she had slept with her ex boyfriend (which she did not), she already filed. It might piss him off, but the onus was on him. He chose to be celibate til the divorce. If she had slept with one guy, then stopped and wished she hadn't and wanted he husband back, why is that so awful? Technically a little hypocritical but more of a.technicaloty after what he did, her filing, and him fleeing without knowing his location. They were apart like 9 months or more. Good story, though agree that it is unclear how she got the restraining order.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

In writing my thoughts, I'm also responding to the "anonymous" 8 days below me, & what she (yes, SHE, judging by the comments) wrote. Yes, Steve cheated, which never should've happened. But it did, but only once. After he told his wife, Linda became enraged. She had reason to be & I'm not faulting her on that. What I am faulting her on is the weeks she kept on without speaking with her husband, letting him apologize. Hitting him with a brutal divorce & other papers; in the end, he'd have to pay her to see his kids. Then she wonders why he eventually left?

Instead of talking to Steve, Linda hires Fran to try to trick him into bed. She also admitted lying, saying she almost had sex (story DIDN'T divulge what exactly they did, nor did he think to ask!) while he flew past the lie detector with no problems. It took him leaving her again (he couldn't talk for a year, but she talked & lied) because she won't give him a decent timeline where they'd share the bedroom again, to get her to realize he'd end the marriage.

Anon below just looks at his cheating. Be angry (talking about Linda), make him sleep in the spare room, but if you want the marriage, talk it out. She didn't & anon doesn't seem to worry about that, nor to the fact of her lying. She accused him of running away, but after what she pulled with help of her lawyer, Linda actually pushed him away. The reality was both were wrong, but only Steve wanted to talk & explain... until he didn't.

4 stars on a well told story. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Quiting your job to avoid payment of support is contempt of court and jail time.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous