All Comments on 'Forgotten Gear'

by necouple69xxx

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
CharlieB4CharlieB4about 10 years ago
Prepare yourself.

The negative comments are going to come thick and fast on this one. I thought the sex was hot, not sure about the English accent you tried to write for the coach. I couldn't make it sound right in my head. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not brilliant

Nor the dog's bollocks. I'm not gobsmacked. It's just a bit of fluff.

68pervypete68pervypeteabout 10 years ago
Baaaaaad accent!

Don't try and do British accents, it was a real turn off as it made the coach sound like he had stepped out of the Mary Poppins movie; laughable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
CharlieB4

Typical comment from a moron. Don't need to make a negative comment. Cheating slut and wimp cuckold. What else is new. Of course you would love it. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
CVS

i would have given it a 5 but it got a 1 because i don't know what CVS is!

So go fuck yourself!

allenethanmallenethanmabout 10 years ago
Five Stars

I liked this a lot. Others have complained about the accent, but I don't know how you get around it without taking that out of the story altogether. I didn't feel it detracted, and I liked the element of him being a Brit, it adds a little spice. It also helped me visualize the guy. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just another

Cuck and who're crap

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
Erotic but short

She was too easy. He didn't have to seduce her very much. Hubby told her to go to CVS [buy condoms] She probably should have.

syd_v63syd_v63about 10 years ago
Glad you're back

Good story. Too short. Glad you're back. Would love a sequel.

Tommyjames6969Tommyjames6969almost 10 years ago

I liked it. She was easy because she has wanted him for so long. Doesn't take much seducing after that. Not big on the accent though. I enjoy nice quick stories sometimes. Don't need a 40 pager for it to be hot. Don't worry about the haters, there is a group of trolls that is here that are giving negative comments to everyone. Keep up the good work. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

This is a very sexy story. An every day situation that can turn sexual. Loved it. I actually had sex with my daughters volleyball coach. Ok....she was a woman but damn could she eat pussy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I Loved it! ★★★★★ (5.0)! Very very erotic and totally true to life. The storyline was very intelligently conceived and masterfully crafted. Totally my kind of wife sex story.

This is only the 2nd story of yours that I have read. The other one got a 5.0 too.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The cuck waits at.home for the whore to come home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous