Forlorn Room 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me now!"

"As you wish Miranda"

Chris slid into me without hesitation. I screamed out from the pain of such a large cock, but it was the utmost pleasure at the same time.

"I will stop now Miranda, if you want me to."

"Don't you dare!"

As the smile crept back across his lips, he pulled out and rammed into me again, making me shout our louder than the first time. He did not stop. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him in deeper with every trust. I felt so full, so incredibly devoured. The water splashed off of his shoulders and into my eyes from a few feet above. I turned my head and closed my eyes. Chris felt so good as he drilled me with all of his might.

"Turn over Miranda. I want to take you from behind."

I did not argue nor hesitate. I flipped over onto my belly. He gripped my hair with one hand and pulled my head backwards as he took the other hand and lifted up my rear end. He then slid his hand up to my tits and grabbed them roughly as he slid into me from behind. He penetrated even deeper than when I was on my back. It no longer was pain, it was unadulterated pleasure ten fold anything that I had ever experienced. He moved both hands to my waist and pulled me towards him every time he rammed me. I squealed out louder and louder each time, my breath becoming quite short. His hand went from my tits up to my throat. Briefly, I thought perhaps he was going to choke me, but at that moment, I wouldn't have cared. He applied just enough pressure to instill the bit of fear in me that made me even hotter than 15 seconds before. Danger and fucking, a combination I could get used to.

"Get yourself off, Miranda. . . I want you to get off for me."

Again, without hesitation, I slid one hand down between my nether lips and began pressing hard. I could feel him inside of me with each trust, on the opposite side of my clit. I again came, with more force than the first time.

"Chris, Oh God, I cannot take anymore!" I shouted panting.

"I am not done with you yet Miranda, I have one more thing I would like to do before I get off."

I knew exactly what he was talking about. The forbidden, the taboo. I had never even come close to doing that before, but I had the feeling that I was in no position of saying no. I knew he wouldn't stop, I did not want him to stop.

As I knelt there on all fours, I felt him slowly insert one finger into me. I gasped. It felt so good. I could not imagine that his cock was going to fit there if his finger felt so big, but I wanted to know.

"I can do this gently, or roughly, it is your call Miranda."

"However you want, just do it now!!!"

"Oh, I did not know how lonely you really were!"

Chris entered me. I screamed out in incredible, white-light blinding pain.

"Oh God Chris, please do not stop. . .don't stop..."

As I felt lightheaded, believing that I might pass out, he pulled out ever so slightly and rammed back into me again. My arms gave out from underneath me. My face hit the tile floor. I did not care if it was going to bruise.

"Christ almighty Chris, I am going to cum!"

"Fuck yourself Miranda. Slide your fingers in yourself as I did and feel what it is like to be full!"

I did as he told me to do. No sooner I got the last of my fingers on my left hand inside of me, I came with such a force, I never imagined, in my wildest dreams, was possible. I felt Chris pull out of my ass. He shot off all over my back. It felt even warmer than the water flowing from the shower head, hot and sticky. He collapsed on top of me and my knees gave out. I flopped belly down with him on top of my back. He gently kissed the back of my neck, pretty much the only thing he did gently the entire time, but I did not mind. He slid both of his hands underneath my chest and grabbed hold of my tits. I shuddered at their sensitivity.

"Jesus Christ, I needed that!"

"You think that was something, I am not done with you yet...."

"Miranda! Wake Up! I swear you intentionally party all night and sleep all day!" I roused quickly from my sleep. How long had I been out? What day was it?"

"What did you say Mother?"

"I said wake up damn it! Why can't you be like other normal 18 year olds and go to college, graduate and get a great paying and powerful job? Why can't you have a dream?"

Oh yes, I was home, in my wonderful, upper class bedroom, in my upper class neighborhood, with my wonderful upper class alcoholic mother. Why can't I have a dream she asks? Oh, but I just had the most wonderful dream, the kind of dream that 18 year olds should not be having. I laid there, staring at the ceiling in the coming darkness. Yes, I was home, but not for long.

Shortwood, Montana. I wondered if it really existed?

I was going to find out.

12